Career Questions tagged Mcat

Rebecca C.’s Avatar
Rebecca C. Mar 13, 2018 130 views

What are some tips on acing my MCAT exams?

In a few years I will take the MCAT and I want to know what classes and studying methods worked best for you when you were mere college students? #mcat #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Arial D.’s Avatar
Arial D. Aug 23, 2018 124 views

How early should you study for the MCAT?

School hasn't started for me yet so I'm currently an upcoming senior and I know I want to go to medical school, does it make sense to start studying this early? I've been studying some of the topics that the MCAT covers so should I even attempt to study from actual resources like practice...

#surgeon #medicine #mcat #doctor #medicalschool

Bradley S.’s Avatar
Bradley S. Aug 19, 2018 97 views

MCAT Scores, what's the best study method?

I am currently a Junior in College, and I am preparing to take my MCAT examination, in hopes to getting into a Medical School in the near future. Aside from books and online test preps, which present themselves as good prep techniques, what have YOU done to prepare for the MCAT??? #school...

#mcat #college

Julia H.’s Avatar
Julia H. May 04, 2018 188 views

What are the best free resources for MCAT prep?

I know about Khan academy and I would prefer multi-media study resources if possible. Any tips? #help ##studying #trying-to-ace-it #free-studying #resources #studying #testing #test-prep #mcat #medical-school #med-school #pre-med #medicine #medical...

#doctor

Olivia W.’s Avatar
Olivia W. Mar 23, 2018 250 views

How did you prepare yourself, as a student and an individual, for the MCAT?

Being a high school junior, I have experienced scheduling studying for the ACT with regular high school life. However, how were you able to balance such an imposing and important test, the MCAT, with college life? How were you able to find time to do things for yourself and offset that with...

#family-medicine #medicine #college #physician #medschool #medical-school #graduate-school #mcat #doctor

Ritu G.’s Avatar
Ritu G. May 29, 2018 198 views

What makes a good pre-med program?

Pre-med programs are often extremely diverse, and offer courses in a wide variety of studies. Which of these courses best prepare students for the MCAT and for medical schools? What type of courses best suit a student following a path in medicine? #classes #medicine #collegeclasses #career...

#mcat

Jessie D.’s Avatar
Jessie D. Jan 10, 2018 221 views

How is process of going through medical school and taking the MCAT?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am curious about the process of becoming a professional like an orthodontist, dentist, pediatrician, or a family and general practitioner. Since I am aware that earning a (grad/undergrad) degree is not something to underestimate, I want to know what...

#dentistry #medicine #general-practitioner #doctorate-degree #medical-school #graduate-school #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #orthodontist #mcat #pediatrics

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 07, 2016 426 views

What is a good base degree to obtain before entering medical school?

I am still #undecided as to what I should get my base degree in that would most benefit me for medical school. It would also be a big plus if it helped on the MCAT. #medical-school #medical-education #degrees...

#mcat