Career Questions tagged Mcat

How early should you study for the MCAT?

School hasn't started for me yet so I'm currently an upcoming senior and I know I want to go to medical school, does it make sense to start studying this early? I've been studying some of the topics that the MCAT covers so should I even attempt to study from actual resources like practice...

#medicine #surgeon #doctor #medicalschool #mcat

0

Active Aug 23 at 11:02 AM

Posted by Arial D.’s Avatar Arial D.

MCAT Scores, what's the best study method?

I am currently a Junior in College, and I am preparing to take my MCAT examination, in hopes to getting into a Medical School in the near future. Aside from books and online test preps, which present themselves as good prep techniques, what have YOU done to prepare for the MCAT??? #school...

#college #mcat

0

Active Aug 19 at 01:40 AM

Posted by Bradley S.’s Avatar Bradley S.

What is the best way to study for the MCAT?

0

Active Jul 28 at 03:02 AM

Posted by Rachel E.’s Avatar Rachel E.

Does anybody know what the questions in the MCAT are about in general?

0

Active Jul 23 at 09:06 PM

Posted by Alexis Y.’s Avatar Alexis Y.

What makes a good pre-med program?

Pre-med programs are often extremely diverse, and offer courses in a wide variety of studies. Which of these courses best prepare students for the MCAT and for medical schools? What type of courses best suit a student following a path in medicine? #classes #medicine #collegeclasses #career...

#mcat

1

Natalie Fein, MSeD, NCC, DCC’s Avatar
Active Jun 14 at 07:40 PM

Posted by Ritu G.’s Avatar Ritu G.
Natalie Fein, MSeD, NCC, DCC’s Avatar
Natalie Fein, MSeD, NCC, DCC | Nationally Certified Counselor Many students think they have to major in biology or chemistry ...

What are the best free resources for MCAT prep?

I know about Khan academy and I would prefer multi-media study resources if possible. Any tips? #help ##studying #trying-to-ace-it #free-studying #resources #studying #testing #test-prep #mcat #medical-school #med-school #pre-med #medicine #medical...

#doctor

0

Active Jul 27 at 04:33 AM

Posted by Julia H.’s Avatar Julia H.

How did you prepare yourself, as a student and an individual, for the MCAT?

Being a high school junior, I have experienced scheduling studying for the ACT with regular high school life. However, how were you able to balance such an imposing and important test, the MCAT, with college life? How were you able to find time to do things for yourself and offset that with...

#physician #doctor #medical-school #graduate-school #college #mcat #medicine #family-medicine #medschool

1

Danielle Joanette-Kluck’s Avatar
Active Jun 14 at 07:33 PM

Posted by Olivia W.’s Avatar Olivia W.
Danielle Joanette-Kluck’s Avatar
Danielle Joanette-Kluck | Events Planner|Trainer|Advisor|Recruiter I haven't personally studied for the MCAT, but I worked for ...

What are some tips on acing my MCAT exams?

In a few years I will take the MCAT and I want to know what classes and studying methods worked best for you when you were mere college students? #mcat #medicine...

#doctor

0

Active Mar 13 at 06:58 PM

Posted by Rebecca C.’s Avatar Rebecca C.

How is process of going through medical school and taking the MCAT?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am curious about the process of becoming a professional like an orthodontist, dentist, pediatrician, or a family and general practitioner. Since I am aware that earning a (grad/undergrad) degree is not something to underestimate, I want to know what...

#dentistry #pediatrics #general-practitioner #healthcare #doctorate-degree #medical-school #graduate-school #orthodontist #mcat #medicine #hospital-and-health-care

1

Ashley Willies’s Avatar
Active Apr 16 at 08:27 PM

Posted by Jessie D.’s Avatar Jessie D.
Ashley Willies’s Avatar
Ashley Willies | Medical Student at Howard University College of Medicine I am a first year and so far it has had ...

What is a good base degree to obtain before entering medical school?

I am still #undecided as to what I should get my base degree in that would most benefit me for medical school. It would also be a big plus if it helped on the MCAT. #medical-school #medical-education #degrees...

#mcat

1

Elizabeth Coccia’s Avatar
Active Aug 15 '17 at 12:49 PM

Posted by Nada D.’s Avatar Nada D.
Elizabeth Coccia’s Avatar
Elizabeth Coccia | Higher Education Professional - M.Ed As long as you complete the required courses to be considered ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)