Career Questions tagged Collegeclasses

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29, 2020 139 views

Can I start my college classes in high school?

I was wondering if I could start college classes in my Junior or Senior year of high school. #high-school-classes #high-school #collegeclasses #college #nurse...

#career

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06, 2019 189 views

What educational preparation would you recommend for someone looking to be an engineer?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #engineering #math #engineer #science #career #education #collegeclasses...

#careerpath

Sheila C.’s Avatar
Sheila C. Aug 27, 2018 259 views
Ritu G.’s Avatar
Ritu G. May 29, 2018 352 views

What makes a good pre-med program?

Pre-med programs are often extremely diverse, and offer courses in a wide variety of studies. Which of these courses best prepare students for the MCAT and for medical schools? What type of courses best suit a student following a path in medicine? #classes #medicine #collegeclasses #career...

#mcat

Hannah C.’s Avatar
Hannah C. Mar 05, 2018 377 views

Should I be taking summer classes to get ahead?

I already have sophomore standing in my freshman year of college, but I feel like I need to be doing summer classes (or at least one class) to stay ahead and give myself time to complete minors and possibly another major in my college career. Would it be beneficial to take a summer class or...

#collegeclasses #summer-class

Melanie B.’s Avatar
Melanie B. Jan 22, 2018 316 views

What are the best classes to take as an Animal Science major trying to become a vet?

I have been accepted as an Animal Science major in college. I plan to apply to a veterinary school in 4 years. What are the best classes that would prepare me for this path? #animalscience #animalsciencemajor #college #collegeclasses...

#veterinary

Georgia P.’s Avatar
Georgia P. Jan 18, 2018 238 views

What all classes can I take in college?

If you are wanting to major in a certain topic, is there specific classes that you have to take the whole time or would you be able to take other classes that you would be interested in?...

#collegeclasses