Career Questions tagged Veterinary

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Alay'la B.’s Avatar
Alay'la B. Oct 08, 2021 160 views

What is the day to day life like of aquatic veterinarain? What do you do? What types of task are you given ? Is it similar to being regular veterinarain, what's different? what's similar?

I am Alay'la Brimage, I go to Cane Bay Highschool. I'm interested in becoming a marine/aquatic veterinarian. I just want to get more information about what it is like, how do you get there, is it fun etc. I like to sing, I love animals, and I really would enjoy helping them. veterinary...

aquatics biology oceanology animals marine marine-biology

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 28, 2021 85 views

What does a veterinarian do?

I'm 13 years old....

veterinary

Isabella L.’s Avatar
Isabella L. Oct 13, 2021 113 views

What classes do i need to be a vet tech

I'm 14 starting highschool and i want to be a vet tech veterinary...

medical

Nina M.’s Avatar
Nina M. Oct 08, 2021 86 views

What do you do in the day as a veterinary assistant?

I am interested in becoming a veterinary assistant...

veterinary

Nina M.’s Avatar
Nina M. Oct 08, 2021 80 views

Is it hard being a veterinary assistant?

I am interested in becoming a veterinary assistant....

veterinary

Aaliyah N.’s Avatar
Aaliyah N. Oct 08, 2021 111 views

What RN all about and the main duties ?

medicine veterinary registered-nurses I am 16 and I go to Cane Bay High...

Lyrik H.’s Avatar
Lyrik H. Oct 01, 2021 138 views

If I become a vet, do I have to be the one to put an animal down?

I love animals and would love to work with them but I'm not sure if I could put someones pet down. I will if I have to but I don't know if I'll get emotional. Basically I'm asking if it gets easier the more you do it. veterinarian veterinary...

animals

Lacy H.’s Avatar
Lacy H. Sep 10, 2021 106 views
Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Sep 09, 2021 116 views

What are pros and cons of being a vet?

animals veterinary veterinary-technician Im thinking of being a vet/vet tech and would like to know the pros and cons of being in the...

K B.’s Avatar
K B. Aug 22, 2021 223 views

What do i need to do in university to become a vet?

I'm homeschooling, so i'll be done with school a lot earlier than the rest of my age group. I want to become a vet, but i have no clue how to become one. I know i need a bachelor's, but i don't know how to get it or how long it will take and i'm looking for a few loopholes, so that i don't need...

veterinary-medicine veterinarian veterinary college degree

Sayeda J.’s Avatar
Sayeda J. Jun 27, 2021 149 views

What resources can I turn to in order to learn more about the process of becoming a Veterinarian?

I am a highschool student who is very interested in animals and becoming a veterinarian. However, I am having difficulty finding proper resources that can prepare me for the future such as informative sites on specific college classes or skills needed. animals veterinarian veterinary...

animal-health

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. Jun 19, 2021 360 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

higschool vet job veterinarian veterinary-medicine animals help veterinary

elyssa C.’s Avatar
elyssa C. Apr 22, 2021 210 views

would being a exotic vet be gross, i love animals but not sure if i can handle it?

animal-health veterinarian veterinary i am 12 and really had my heart set on being a vet but i have other things i want to do now. ive planned everything out even colleges to be a...

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07, 2021 236 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. veterinarian animal-health veterinary veterinary-technician...

health

brinley T.’s Avatar
brinley T. Dec 21, 2020 247 views

how can i be a better vet?

I am in FFA and I show sheep for 4-H and I love to work with animals. veterinary...

animal-health

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 435 views

What are some jobs that work with animals?

I am a sophomore at box elder high school. I am thinking about being a veterinarian but i want to know if there are other option and stuff that would be more intresting. veterinarian animal jobs...

veterinary

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 194 views

Whats the percentage of veterinarian graduates every year?

I have a lot of friends that want to become a vet when they are older. It worries me that they will be "chosen" to become one while the other have to choose a different path. So how often do vet students take the time to become a veterinarian? How many hours are used to be one? Is it really...

animals vetschool veterinarian veterinary

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 305 views

What is a good school to go to for veterinary classes?

I am am a sophomore at box elder high school. I have always loved working with animals and i want to continue working with them. I want to know what is a good collage to go to. veterinary vet collage...

schools

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 249 views

How competitive is it to get into vet school?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have wanted to become a vet for a while now, and want to get an understanding of what I would be facing. I am wanting to get a better understanding of how hard it is to get into vet school and what schools usually look for? veterinarian veterinary...

vetschool