Career Questions tagged Veterinary

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. yesterday

Cani pursue my dream of being a guitarist with out a million challenges

i like animals and playing the violin and guitar #veterinarian #animals #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #sports and i like soccer #soccer and helping animals #athletics #zoology...

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 13

How much pay could I make from specializing in the veterinary care of exotic wildlife?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#animal-health #pay #monthly #veterinarian #zoology #wildlife #veterinary #exotic #veterinary-medicine #specialist #animals #salary #annual

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 13

What is it like working with exotic animals?

#animal-health #wildlife #veterinarian #exotic #veterinary-medicine #animals #veterinary

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 13

What Job Opportunities are there for an Exotic Animal Vet?

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 12
Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06

where would be the best workplaces for an exotic animal veterinarian?

#animal-health #wildlife #veterinarian #job #veterinary #travel #veterinary-medicine #wildlife-santuary #animals #location #zoo #work-place #exotic-animals

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06

what courses would i need in order to become an exotic veterinarian?

#animal-health #veterinarian #classes #needs #veterinary #courses #successful #veterinary-medicine #requirements #animals

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06

is my interest in becoming a exotic animal specialized veterinarian unrealistic? what are the advantages and disadvantages?

#animal-health #job-outlook #advantages #veterinarian #problems #veterinary #benefits #scarcity #relativity #veterinary-medicine #animals #opportunities #solutions #disadvantages #exotic-animals

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06

how difficult is it to pursue a DVM?

#animal-health #job-outlook #veterinarian #competitive #necessities #competition #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #requirements #animals #opportunities #medicine #opportunity #exotic-animals

Abby V.’s Avatar
Abby V. Sep 06

What is the most challenging part of being a Veterinarian

I go to brennan high school and I am interested in pursuing in animal science to become a Veterinarian because I have a love for all animals #veterinary #animals...

#animal-health

Erick M.’s Avatar
Erick M. Sep 06

How are office hours?

I don’t mind staying overtime to handle data or paperwork #medicine #animals #veterinary...

#veterinarian

Erick M.’s Avatar
Erick M. Sep 06

Do employees get holiday days off?

I don’t mind being at work taking care of animals on a day off #animals #medical...

#veterinary

Erick M.’s Avatar
Erick M. Sep 06
Michale O.’s Avatar
Michale O. Aug 30

What is the best part about being a veterinarian?

I have always loved animals for as long as I can remember, and now that I have discovered an interest in medicine as well, becoming a veterinarian is my largest educational goal. Now that I am a junior, I am starting to prepare more and more for my future, and I would love to know what the best...

#veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #animals #veterinary

jordan A.’s Avatar
jordan A. Aug 27

what classes should i take in high school to become a veterinarian?

I'm a senior in high school and I wanted to know what classes I should take now to begin my steps towards a vet career. #veterinarian #veterinary #animal-health #veterinary-medicine...

#animals

Aubriee M.’s Avatar
Aubriee M. Aug 29, 2018

What topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School?

I know how competitive vet school so what are some topic/skills should one person practice to be the most successful in Vet School? #veterinarian #vet #veterinary #animals #biology #veterinary-medicine...

#animal-health

Yarexcy H.’s Avatar
Yarexcy H. Jun 27, 2018

How many things or animals did you have to learn about?

If you are a vet, did you need to learn every part of every animal?Also how many things or procedures #animal-health did you have to learn #veterinarian #animals #veterinary...

#veterinary-medicine

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018

What is required to go to a vet school?

Such as classes in high school, so I can already know what to do in order to get in a certain school . #veterinarian #animals #vet #veterinary #veterinary-medicine...

#animal-health

Keeli W.’s Avatar
Keeli W. Apr 06, 2018

What is the most important thing about studying to be a veterinarian?

I am wondering what information I should know or is not really necessary. #veterinarian #animals #vet #veterinary...

#veterinary-medicine

Savannah V.’s Avatar
Savannah V. Jun 15

Can I become a veterinarian then become a zoologist?

For the past year or 2 I have decided that I have wanted to become a veterinarian to animals such as dogs, cat, and farm animals. If I were to become that type of vet is it possible for me to become a zoologist after just to broaden my horizons??...

#veterinary