Career Questions tagged Veterinary

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Isabella L.’s Avatar
Isabella L. Oct 13 27 views

What classes do i need to be a vet tech

I'm 14 starting highschool and i want to be a vet tech veterinary...

medical

Nina M.’s Avatar
Nina M. Oct 08 24 views

What do you do in the day as a veterinary assistant?

I am interested in becoming a veterinary assistant...

veterinary

Nina M.’s Avatar
Nina M. Oct 08 24 views

Is it hard being a veterinary assistant?

I am interested in becoming a veterinary assistant....

veterinary

Aaliyah N.’s Avatar
Aaliyah N. Oct 08 26 views

What RN all about and the main duties ?

medicine veterinary registered-nurses I am 16 and I go to Cane Bay High...

Alay'la B.’s Avatar
Alay'la B. Oct 08 39 views

What is the day to day life like of aaquatic veterinarain? What do you do? What types of task are you given ? Is it similar to being regular veterinarain, what's different? what's similar?

I am Alay'la Brimage, I go to Cane Bay Highschool. I'm interseted in becoming a marine/aquatic veterinarian. Ijust want to get more information about what it is like, how do you get there, is it fun etc. I like to sing, I love animals, and I really would enjoy helping them. veterinary biology...

animals

Lyrik H.’s Avatar
Lyrik H. Oct 01 76 views

If I become a vet, do I have to be the one to put an animal down?

I love animals and would love to work with them but I'm not sure if I could put someones pet down. I will if I have to but I don't know if I'll get emotional. Basically I'm asking if it gets easier the more you do it. veterinarian veterinary...

animals

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Sep 09 59 views

What are pros and cons of being a vet?

animals veterinary veterinary-technician Im thinking of being a vet/vet tech and would like to know the pros and cons of being in the...

K B.’s Avatar
K B. Aug 22 129 views

What do i need to do in university to become a vet?

I'm homeschooling, so i'll be done with school a lot earlier than the rest of my age group. I want to become a vet, but i have no clue how to become one. I know i need a bachelor's, but i don't know how to get it or how long it will take and i'm looking for a few loopholes, so that i don't need...

college veterinary-medicine degree veterinarian veterinary

Sayeda J.’s Avatar
Sayeda J. Jun 27 95 views

What resources can I turn to in order to learn more about the process of becoming a Veterinarian?

I am a highschool student who is very interested in animals and becoming a veterinarian. However, I am having difficulty finding proper resources that can prepare me for the future such as informative sites on specific college classes or skills needed. animals veterinarian veterinary...

animal-health

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. Jun 19 273 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

veterinary-medicine higschool job animals veterinarian veterinary vet help

elyssa C.’s Avatar
elyssa C. Apr 22 151 views

would being a exotic vet be gross, i love animals but not sure if i can handle it?

animal-health veterinarian veterinary i am 12 and really had my heart set on being a vet but i have other things i want to do now. ive planned everything out even colleges to be a...

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07 181 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. veterinarian animal-health veterinary veterinary-technician...

health

brinley T.’s Avatar
brinley T. Dec 21, 2020 202 views

how can i be a better vet?

I am in FFA and I show sheep for 4-H and I love to work with animals. veterinary...

animal-health

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 356 views

What are some jobs that work with animals?

I am a sophomore at box elder high school. I am thinking about being a veterinarian but i want to know if there are other option and stuff that would be more intresting. veterinarian animal jobs...

veterinary

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 144 views

Whats the percentage of veterinarian graduates every year?

I have a lot of friends that want to become a vet when they are older. It worries me that they will be "chosen" to become one while the other have to choose a different path. So how often do vet students take the time to become a veterinarian? How many hours are used to be one? Is it really...

vetschool veterinary animals veterinarian

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 223 views

What is a good school to go to for veterinary classes?

I am am a sophomore at box elder high school. I have always loved working with animals and i want to continue working with them. I want to know what is a good collage to go to. veterinary vet collage...

schools

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 192 views

How competitive is it to get into vet school?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have wanted to become a vet for a while now, and want to get an understanding of what I would be facing. I am wanting to get a better understanding of how hard it is to get into vet school and what schools usually look for? veterinarian veterinary...

vetschool

Ashlynn W.’s Avatar
Ashlynn W. Dec 21, 2020 175 views

What jobs should I apply for in high school to be better prepared to become a veterinarian in the future?

I am in 10th grade and want to become a small animal veterinarian. I want to be prepared to do this and have some good jobs to put on my resume and am wondering which jobs I should apply for to be better prepared to become a veterinarian. veterinarian veterinary...

school

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 137 views

How can I be different from other students that want to be Veterinarians?

I love animals and my dream job would to be a Veterinarian. I have many of my friends who would also like to be a veterinarians, I am glad that is what they hope to do but I want to stand out among the others who have the same dream as me. Is there anyway to do that? veterinarian veterinary...

animals

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 116 views

How do you choose what area of Veterinarian science to choose?

I am a sophomore in Box Elder County, Utah. I love animals and have been around them my whole life. I am a proud member of my county's 4-H and FFA. My dream job started in 5th grade and still hasn't changed. I would love to be a Veterinarian. I hope that I can find something with animals that I...

veterinary veterinary-medicine animals veterinarian

Tessa S.’s Avatar
Tessa S. Nov 18, 2020 328 views

What advise do you have for a soon-to-be undergraduate aspiring to be a veterinarian?

I realized I absolutely love working with animals and people, and my favorite type of subjects throughout my whole life have been science classes, hence why I want to be a veterinarian. I want to be able to improve the lives of my animal patients, and provide them with the best care I can to...

givingiscaring college veterinary-medicine veterinarian veterinary animal-health