Career Questions tagged Veterinary

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07 64 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animal-health #veterinary #veterinary-technician...

#health

brinley T.’s Avatar
brinley T. Dec 21, 2020 125 views

how can i be a better vet?

I am in FFA and I show sheep for 4-H and I love to work with animals. #veterinary...

#animal-health

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 193 views

What are some jobs that work with animals?

I am a sophomore at box elder high school. I am thinking about being a veterinarian but i want to know if there are other option and stuff that would be more intresting. #veterinarian #animal #jobs...

#veterinary

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 74 views

Whats the percentage of veterinarian graduates every year?

I have a lot of friends that want to become a vet when they are older. It worries me that they will be "chosen" to become one while the other have to choose a different path. So how often do vet students take the time to become a veterinarian? How many hours are used to be one? Is it really...

#veterinary #animals #vetschool #veterinarian

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 100 views

What is a good school to go to for veterinary classes?

I am am a sophomore at box elder high school. I have always loved working with animals and i want to continue working with them. I want to know what is a good collage to go to. #veterinary #vet #collage...

#schools

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 87 views

How competitive is it to get into vet school?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have wanted to become a vet for a while now, and want to get an understanding of what I would be facing. I am wanting to get a better understanding of how hard it is to get into vet school and what schools usually look for? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#vetschool

Ashlynn W.’s Avatar
Ashlynn W. Dec 21, 2020 109 views

What jobs should I apply for in high school to be better prepared to become a veterinarian in the future?

I am in 10th grade and want to become a small animal veterinarian. I want to be prepared to do this and have some good jobs to put on my resume and am wondering which jobs I should apply for to be better prepared to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#school

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 82 views

How can I be different from other students that want to be Veterinarians?

I love animals and my dream job would to be a Veterinarian. I have many of my friends who would also like to be a veterinarians, I am glad that is what they hope to do but I want to stand out among the others who have the same dream as me. Is there anyway to do that? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#animals

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 54 views

How do you choose what area of Veterinarian science to choose?

I am a sophomore in Box Elder County, Utah. I love animals and have been around them my whole life. I am a proud member of my county's 4-H and FFA. My dream job started in 5th grade and still hasn't changed. I would love to be a Veterinarian. I hope that I can find something with animals that I...

#veterinary #veterinary-medicine #animals #veterinarian

Tessa S.’s Avatar
Tessa S. Nov 18, 2020 181 views

What advise do you have for a soon-to-be undergraduate aspiring to be a veterinarian?

I realized I absolutely love working with animals and people, and my favorite type of subjects throughout my whole life have been science classes, hence why I want to be a veterinarian. I want to be able to improve the lives of my animal patients, and provide them with the best care I can to...

#college #animal-health #veterinarian #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #givingiscaring

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 103 views

What's your favorite part of being a veterinarian?

I want to have a good idea of what the best experiences of the job will be. #veterinary...

#veterinarian

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 70 views

Have you ever refused to work with a animal?

I want to help, and work with all kinds of animals but I am worried about the amount of time it may take me, I also worry that there will be an animal that I trouuble to work with. #working...

#veterinary

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 157 views

Would you genuinely suggest being a veterinarian?

I am 14 my name is Malia. I want to own a variety of pets, and I think it would be helpful if I knew how to actually take care of my pets, of course with someone to be there for them when I can't. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#career

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 29, 2020 244 views

What veterinary and vet tech careers have the best salary (approximately)? Can I be able to travel and still be involved in this career path?

I'm currently a high school (junior) and passionate about pursuing a career in the animal medical field. I enjoy helping others especially animals and still deciding on my future goals. #career-path #career #studyabroad #veterinary #vettech #career-choice #career-paths #animals...

#travel

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 27, 2020 221 views

What courses are necessary to take to become a veterinary technician? What are the benefits of becoming a vet tech? Any personal advice?

I am currently a (junior) in high school and passionate about pursuing a career in the veterinary medicine field. I enjoy learning about animals and new distinct ways of helping them survive. #vettech #careers #veterinarian...

#veterinary

Magdalena R.’s Avatar
Magdalena R. Oct 27, 2020 62 views

If we want to open up our own business what exactly do we have to do now in high school to start getting to that process?

I plan on opening up my own vet business when I get older but I'm still in high school but I love to help out so many animals that it just gives me that dedication to keep going to get closer where I want to be #high-school #veterinary-medicine #veterinary...

#veterinarian

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 86 views

How do I become a OBGYN?

What types of degrees would I need to begin my path for nursing? How much money would all of this cost? Lastly how long would residency be for and are you able to be an internship at a hospital? #veterinary #money #scholarships...

#finance

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 92 views

Can you work as a Veterinarian and at the same time work in the military?

I'm in the AFJROTC program and I've been told that I could pursue both careers: Veterinary and Military. It's either I apply to get into the U.S. Air Force Academy and take the classes for Veterinary and at the same time train as an officer or I could find a college that has an ROTC program...

#military #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #officer #airforce

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 142 views

What classes should I take to be a Veterinarian?

I am a high school student (junior) and I have a passion of helping animals in need. I've been trying to find what jobs suit me best especially somewhere in the medical field. I want to know what classes could help me prepare my path on becoming a Veterinarian. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#medicalfield #animals #rescue

Trinity R.’s Avatar
Trinity R. Sep 23, 2020 98 views

What are some career fields in Rangeland Wildlife Managment that make good money and focus on being outside?

I love being outside and working with animals, currently i work and a game and parks recreation area with the horses and i love my job but would like to get paid better and to move around more and possibly work with more animals as well. Hunting and fishing is also a passion of mine. #salary...

#veterinary #games #career-path

Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Aug 09, 2020 138 views

How is being a wildlife vet like?

Since I was young, I've always had an interest in animals. As I'm becoming older I have been thinking more about pursuing a career in veterinary sciences. Rather than dealing with domestic animals I am more interested in wild animals. What opportunities has this career given you? Have you been...

#veterinary #animals #career

Carolina V.’s Avatar
Carolina V. Jun 30, 2020 377 views

When do you come to terms of accepting failure or deciding to quit?

I began college as a Animal Science major and realized it wasn't for me. I'm currently a Psychology major, but I'm hoping to still be eligible of becoming a vet student. I keep holding onto the idea that you don't have to be a traditional vet student to be qualified. I have no direction of what...

#college #veterinarian #psychology #veterinary #veterinary-medicine

diety M.’s Avatar
diety M. May 15, 2020 225 views

I really want to be a veterinarian, but I struggle a lot with science and math so can anyone give me advice on how to tackle this on.

I love animals, but I hate science and math. I am bad at both and have not had good teachers to help me with my trouble in it. I don't want this to stop me from pursuing my dream and making me regret not trying so is there anyone who has been in the same boat as me? I am very intimidated...

#animals #veterinarian #veterinary #career #science

Samuel E.’s Avatar
Samuel E. Apr 24, 2020 176 views

What steps should I take to become a veterinarian? And how has this pandemic effected vet clinics and hospitals.

I'm a sophomore in high school who has a passion for helping animals. I've been deeply passionate about becoming a vet because of an incident that happened with my puppy. When I arrived at the hospital after school I saw the animals and their owners waiting it hurts my heart knowing they need...

Addison R.’s Avatar
Addison R. Mar 09, 2020 195 views