Career Questions tagged Veterinary Technician

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Sep 09 83 views

What are pros and cons of being a vet?

animals veterinary veterinary-technician Im thinking of being a vet/vet tech and would like to know the pros and cons of being in the...

Elbe B.’s Avatar
Elbe B. Apr 15 190 views

How do I know what I want to go to collage for

There are 3 main careers I want but don't know how to choose. I want to be a Actor, Teacher, or Lawyer. teacher educators theatre students...

veterinary-technician

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07 207 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. veterinarian animal-health veterinary veterinary-technician...

health

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 512 views

Do you regret becoming a vet?

I don't want to waste my time starting to become a vet just to regret trying to become one. veterinary-technician veterinary-medicine veterinarian...

animals

Hazel K.’s Avatar
Hazel K. Nov 15, 2019 165 views

What are some requirements to be a vet?

I'm willing to put my all in my job...

veterinary-technician

Erick M.’s Avatar
Erick M. Sep 06, 2019 272 views
Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Apr 16, 2018 411 views

How do i find a Vet clinic looking for an inexperienced vet tech?

My vet teacher said some clinics are willing to train a vet tech in the clinic but when I do job searches no one in my state is looking. I don't know where to look or who to call. I'm wanting to train in the clinic and work the job as I'm in college/university to become a Vet....

job-search veterinary-technician

Michale O.’s Avatar
Michale O. Mar 13, 2018 397 views

What Is The Best Undergraduate Degree Before Pursuing A DVM?

I know that there are several options for undergraduate degrees that I could do before pursuing a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. I could do Pre-Med, an undergraduate in Biophysical Sciences, or basically, anything else that satisfies the minimum requirements for the veterinary college I am to...

animals veterinary-technician veterinary veterinary-medicine

Rayonna S.’s Avatar
Rayonna S. Jan 18, 2018 400 views

Veterinarian, IT, or both?

I want to be a Veterinarian, but I'm also very interested in IT. Is there anyway I can combine the two? I've heard about Health Information Technology and Veterinary Technicians, but I don' t really know anything about them. Should I just focus on becoming a Vet and pursue IT later in life,...

women-in-stem stem veterinary-technician veterinary

Isabelle S.’s Avatar
Isabelle S. Sep 01, 2017 396 views

What sre the steps to take to become a veterinary technician?

I am interested in becoming a veterinary technician and I need to find out the steps I need to take to start my career. veterinary-technician...

veterinary

paige M.’s Avatar
paige M. Aug 31, 2017 428 views

What are good characteristics to have to become a veterinarian?

I want to know about good characteristics to practice in order to become a veterinarian. I think that there is more i need to keep in mind if i really want to become a veterinarian. Are there any characteristics that i might struggle with ? animal-behavior veterinary-technician...

pre-veterinary-medicine

Dakota  P.’s Avatar
Dakota P. Sep 01, 2017 455 views

What classes should I take my senior year of highschool to be ahead for a veterinary technician program in college?

I plan on attending a veterinary technician program in the fall of 2018. As of right now I have my senior year high school schedule set up but I am looking for advice on any addition classes I should sign up for. I want to be prepared and ahead when I finally start college....

animalscience veterinary-technician

Isabelle S.’s Avatar
Isabelle S. Sep 01, 2017 411 views

What sre the steps I need to take to become a veterinary technician?

I am interested in becoming a veterinary technician and I need to find out the steps I need to take to start my career....

veterinary-technician

Keilah H.’s Avatar
Keilah H. Oct 31, 2016 561 views

What challenges do you have to go through in Veterinary Medicine?

I want to go into veterinary medicine and want to know some of the challenges I'd be facing. veterinary veterinary-medicine veterinary-technician...

pre-vet

Bonnie R.’s Avatar
Bonnie R. Oct 25, 2016 568 views

Is biology the right choice?

I am currently in community college to complete my prerequisites for a biology major. I want to transfer to UC Davis or Cal Poly Pomona because I want to become a veterinary technician and then later on advance into a veterinarian. However, I am finding chemistry to be a really difficult...

college-transfer veterinary-technician veterinary animal-health veterinarian biology

Kristina M.’s Avatar
Kristina M. Oct 23, 2016 617 views

Is there a field of study or a career path for combining my love of horses (equine science) and biomedical science without becoming a vet?

I am trying to find a career path that will integrate my two passions: equestrian and biotechnology. I love hands on science lab work and would like to do something with horses. Perhaps involve genetics, IVF, gestation, etc with horses. medicine veterinary biotechnology genetics...

equine veterinary-technician