Career Questions tagged Veterinary Technician

Riley E.’s Avatar
Riley E. Sep 25 30 views
Erick M.’s Avatar
Erick M. Sep 06 11 views
Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Apr 16, 2018 192 views

How do i find a Vet clinic looking for an inexperienced vet tech?

My vet teacher said some clinics are willing to train a vet tech in the clinic but when I do job searches no one in my state is looking. I don't know where to look or who to call. I'm wanting to train in the clinic and work the job as I'm in college/university to become a Vet....

#veterinary-technician #job-search

Michale O.’s Avatar
Michale O. Mar 13, 2018 170 views

What Is The Best Undergraduate Degree Before Pursuing A DVM?

I know that there are several options for undergraduate degrees that I could do before pursuing a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. I could do Pre-Med, an undergraduate in Biophysical Sciences, or basically, anything else that satisfies the minimum requirements for the veterinary college I am to...

#veterinary #veterinary-technician #animals #veterinary-medicine

Rayonna S.’s Avatar
Rayonna S. Jan 18, 2018 226 views

Veterinarian, IT, or both?

I want to be a Veterinarian, but I'm also very interested in IT. Is there anyway I can combine the two? I've heard about Health Information Technology and Veterinary Technicians, but I don' t really know anything about them. Should I just focus on becoming a Vet and pursue IT later in life,...

#veterinary #veterinary-technician #stem #women-in-stem

Isabelle S.’s Avatar
Isabelle S. Sep 01, 2017 229 views

What sre the steps to take to become a veterinary technician?

I am interested in becoming a veterinary technician and I need to find out the steps I need to take to start my career. #veterinary-technician...

#veterinary

Messiah  B.’s Avatar
Messiah B. Sep 01, 2017 325 views
paige M.’s Avatar
paige M. Aug 31, 2017 250 views

What are good characteristics to have to become a veterinarian?

I want to know about good characteristics to practice in order to become a veterinarian. I think that there is more i need to keep in mind if i really want to become a veterinarian. Are there any characteristics that i might struggle with ? #animal-behavior #veterinary-technician...

#pre-veterinary-medicine

Dakota  P.’s Avatar
Dakota P. Sep 01, 2017 265 views

What classes should I take my senior year of highschool to be ahead for a veterinary technician program in college?

I plan on attending a veterinary technician program in the fall of 2018. As of right now I have my senior year high school schedule set up but I am looking for advice on any addition classes I should sign up for. I want to be prepared and ahead when I finally start college....

#veterinary-technician #animalscience

Isabelle S.’s Avatar
Isabelle S. Sep 01, 2017 227 views

What sre the steps I need to take to become a veterinary technician?

I am interested in becoming a veterinary technician and I need to find out the steps I need to take to start my career....

#veterinary-technician

Keilah H.’s Avatar
Keilah H. Oct 31, 2016 414 views

What challenges do you have to go through in Veterinary Medicine?

I want to go into veterinary medicine and want to know some of the challenges I'd be facing. #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinary-technician...

#pre-vet

Bonnie R.’s Avatar
Bonnie R. Oct 25, 2016 403 views

Is biology the right choice?

I am currently in community college to complete my prerequisites for a biology major. I want to transfer to UC Davis or Cal Poly Pomona because I want to become a veterinary technician and then later on advance into a veterinarian. However, I am finding chemistry to be a really difficult...

#veterinary #college-transfer #animal-health #veterinary-technician #biology #veterinarian

Kristina M.’s Avatar
Kristina M. Oct 23, 2016 440 views

Is there a field of study or a career path for combining my love of horses (equine science) and biomedical science without becoming a vet?

I am trying to find a career path that will integrate my two passions: equestrian and biotechnology. I love hands on science lab work and would like to do something with horses. Perhaps involve genetics, IVF, gestation, etc with horses. #medical #veterinary #biotechnology #genetics...

#veterinary-technician #equine

Maegyn G.’s Avatar
Maegyn G. Oct 19, 2016 454 views

Should students interested in becoming a veterinarian first become a Vet. Tech.?

I am wondering if I should become a Vet. Tech. first so I can have a source of income and experience in the field. #veterinary...

#veterinary-technician

Ralia C.’s Avatar
Ralia C. Jun 26, 2016 396 views

Where is there a good vet school?

I love animals and want to work with them by giving shots and doing surgery, but I don't know where I should go for that education. #veterinarian #animal-health...

#veterinary-technician

Ralia C.’s Avatar
Ralia C. Jun 23, 2016 450 views

What is the best way to recieve a good reputation, experience and education to become a veterinarian?

I am asking this question because I want to become a veterinarian, but as a high school student, I do not know the best way or requirements to get in to a vet school. #veterinarian #animal-health...

#veterinary-technician

paige H.’s Avatar
paige H. May 26, 2016 551 views

What is the most challenge about your job?

I know that being a Vet Tech isn't rainbows and sunshine, I want to know like what you think is the hard thing you have to do....

#veterinary-technician

paige H.’s Avatar
paige H. May 26, 2016 577 views

What classes should I take to become a Vet Tech

I want to know because each time i search or ask it change...

#veterinary-technician

Joanne P.’s Avatar
Joanne P. May 24, 2016 428 views

What are some classes I should take for becoming a veterinarian?

I am asking this cause I am interested in becoming a veterinarian. #medicine #science #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #animals...

#veterinary-technician

Cole C.’s Avatar
Cole C. May 19, 2016 346 views

How exclusive is the vet program

I'm looking at becoming a vet I'm just wondering how hard the program is to get into #veterinary-medicine...

#veterinary-technician

Tre G.’s Avatar
Tre G. May 13, 2016 534 views

What degree do you need to become a veterinarian?

I am currently in the 4th grade and I am starting to think about what classes I will need to take in high school and college to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian...

#veterinary-technician

Anna C.’s Avatar
Anna C. May 13, 2016 472 views

Should I apply to a job that I want for some experience before college?

I want to be a vet, so I was debating putting in an application to some of the local shelters. #veterinary...

#veterinary-technician

Anna C.’s Avatar
Anna C. May 13, 2016 452 views

What should I get my associates in to be a vet?

I really want to be a vet #veterinary...

#veterinary-technician

Itzel M.’s Avatar
Itzel M. May 12, 2016 318 views

what are the steps of becoming a vet?

I am asking to be prepared on the steps of becoming a vet ....

#veterinary-technician

Irene R.’s Avatar
Irene R. May 10, 2016 498 views

If you want to be a veterinarian tech, do yuo have to take the TEAS V?

I'm looking into this career and want to know if I need to take this. #veterinarian #animal-health #veterinary-technician #animal-work...

#animal

Irene R.’s Avatar
Irene R. May 10, 2016 796 views

How long does it take to become a veterinarian technician?

I love animals and I want to be able to work with them. #animal-health #veterinary-technician #animal-work...

#animal

Anya T.’s Avatar
Anya T. Apr 13, 2016 491 views

What can I do in high school to prepare me for a potential career in veterinary medicine?

I am a sophomore in high school in Boston, and I was wondering what I can do inside and outside of the classroom in order to prepare me for a potential career as a veterinarian. I understand that getting into vet schools is very difficult, so I would like to know what activities I can...

#veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinary-technician #animals #veterinarian

Zeze U.’s Avatar
Zeze U. Apr 04, 2016 545 views

What should is the best college to go to, to become a vet tech?

I want to become a vet tech and I was just wondering on what college was the best. #medical #colleges #animals...

#veterinary-technician