Career Questions tagged Biologist

Angelika K.’s Avatar
Angelika K. Dec 08, 2020 132 views

What classes would I require to become a successful Marine Biologist?

I'm a 9th grader (freshman) who has just started High school! I find marine biology VERY fascinating, I watch many shows about Marine Biology like SeaWorld's "Ocean mysteries". So I was curious to what required classes are needed to get a degree in Marine Biology since I aspire to become a...

#biologist #marinebiology #science #freshman

Genevese S.’s Avatar
Genevese S. Dec 03, 2020 117 views

how to be ready for college?

I'm a senior wanting to be a bio-engineer, before i wanted to be a marine biologist. i want to get all A's just like last year. #navy #biologist #marine-biology...

#military

Marilin M.’s Avatar
Marilin M. Jul 30, 2020 137 views

What kind of internships would be beneficial to a wildlife biologist to gain an entry level job?

I'm Marilin, I am a biology student at camden county college. I have an interest in wildlife and I hope to become a wildlife biologist and start a conservation. #biologist #jobs #student #wildlifebiologist...

#scientist

Marilin M.’s Avatar
Marilin M. Jul 30, 2020 97 views

Why do wildlife biologist get paid very little compared to the other sciences and how can we avoid that fate?

Hi, I'm Marilin, I'm a biology student at camden county college. I plan on getting my associates in biology at camden county college and then transfer to Rowan University for a bachelor's in biology and hopefully be able to minor in environmental science. I hope to become a wildlife biologist...

#biologist #biology #future #wildlife-biologist

Johnny R.’s Avatar
Johnny R. Sep 23, 2019 132 views
Rajesh G.’s Avatar
Rajesh G. Sep 22, 2019 181 views

Wildlife Biologist

I would like to know that if I want to become a Wildlife Biologist what should my education qualification be ?...

#biologist

Sophia R.’s Avatar
Sophia R. Mar 18, 2019 226 views

What would marine biologists wear?

I need to know what kind of things marine biologists wear, preferably while working. Any items they would possibly hold would also be good to know. #marine-biology...

#biologist

Sophia L.’s Avatar
Sophia L. Mar 08, 2019 226 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 #marine-biology #biology #biologist #environmental-science...

#marine

anderw C.’s Avatar
anderw C. Sep 04, 2018 213 views

Can i be a biologist in Indianan. How much will i make. What else will i have to know.

i am looking for a job that allows me to be a biologist that study all types of DNA and animals, plants, and virus. I would like to look into selective breeding and more. #biologist....

#biology

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 13, 2018 230 views

What do you do as a Marine Biologist?

What do you do on a daily basis? Is the job difficult? #biologist...

#all

Ofori A. L. N.’s Avatar
Ofori A. L. N. May 22, 2018 290 views

How can an undergrad cope with huge biological terms being used in a medical field and also get acquainted with seeing blood?

Like getting to know the kinds of diseases, viruses and bacteria, their cure and the names of pills, and other related items. #biologist #medicaldoctor...

#medicine

Stella D.’s Avatar
Stella D. Jan 11, 2018 355 views

What are the careers that work with lemurs or other wild animals?

I'm a ninth grader. I'm interested in lemurs and helping endangered lemurs, and was wondering what careers would allow me to do that. I like being outdoors and would like to work in the field. I'm also interested in other animals. #biologist #wildlife #lemurs...

#zoologist

Emily F.’s Avatar
Emily F. Oct 28, 2016 575 views

Do you find that some colleges are better for Zoology or Biology majors and if so what are they?

I am a senior who is interested in going into Biology with a concentration in Zoology or a Zoology major. I would prefer a college in the Midwest but I am willing to find a college somewhere else in the United States as long as it has a good academic program. #biologist #zoologist #biology...

#science #college-selection

ahilandeswari B.’s Avatar
ahilandeswari B. Apr 27, 2016 643 views
Haley F.’s Avatar
Haley F. May 12, 2016 439 views

How can I make myself stand out against the sea of students in my major?

I'm a junior in high school, getting ready to apply to colleges. I want to apply as a biology major, with a biomedical concentration. This specific major and concentration is in the top 3 for most common majors at my top college. How can I make myself stand out when there are 1,000 incoming...

#biologist #doctor #biology #scientist #college-counseling #healthcare #college

Yogesh S.’s Avatar
Yogesh S. May 04, 2016 571 views

What are the qualifications should be attained to become a biologist?

Hello! I'm Yogesh. I'm interested to become a biologist. But, I have several doubts in achieving my goal. So, please tell me the right way to become a biologist. #college #science #college-major #scientist #environmental-science...

#biologist

Divya J.’s Avatar
Divya J. Nov 04, 2016 469 views

I want to become a lawyer?

because i like lawyer and i like speak so i ask this question....

#biologist

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Oct 30, 2016 479 views

how did you start applying for jobs?

I am interested on starting the process for internships. #nurse...

#biologist

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Oct 30, 2016 584 views

How hard is it as a biology major?

I didn't have the best biology teacher in 10th grade, so i was wondering how the adjustment would me #nurse #biologist...

#or

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Oct 30, 2016 532 views

Rescue Team Volunteer

How old do you have to be to volunteer on an animal rescue team? #veterinarian #biologist #researcher #boat...

#captain

Jillian M.’s Avatar
Jillian M. Oct 27, 2016 658 views

Is there a demand for Forensic DNA Analysts?

I want to be a Forensics DNA Analyst but I would like to know if there is a need for this type of occupation. #forensics...

#biologist

Jillian M.’s Avatar
Jillian M. Oct 27, 2016 535 views

What degree would I need to become a Forensic DNA Analyst?

I think I want to pursue this career but I need to know what kind of degree I would need to obtain. #scientist #forensics...

#biologist

Cassidy P.’s Avatar
Cassidy P. Oct 26, 2016 357 views

I was wondering what kind of program or field of study within biology might deal with researching and experimenting with STEM cells and what progress is being made?

We have just been learning about STEM cells in my honors bio class, and just the thought that these cells can become anything is incredible to me, and it reminds me that i also can become anything, maybe even a biologist....

#biologist

DYLAN mgr H.’s Avatar
DYLAN mgr H. Jun 24, 2016 526 views
MASON mgr J.’s Avatar
MASON mgr J. Jun 24, 2016 355 views