Career Questions tagged Scientists

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30, 2020 94 views

What are the advantages and opportunities for advancement?

I want to learn more and explore my options of becoming a Medical Scientists or a Lawyer after high school & college. #law #lawyer #scientists...

#medical

Fakaradin F.’s Avatar
Fakaradin F. May 21, 2016 1120 views

Is Physical Therapy a good career choice?

I love to work with people, since I'm a people person. My father once recommended me to become a physical therapist, since i read so much on muscles and know how to fix knots in the back and helped his knee get better with physical therapy at home. (He was kind of my test subject to test my new...

#college-major #physical-therapy #nurses #healthcare #career-details #medicine #physical-therapist #scientists #personal-development #college

Maria T.’s Avatar
Maria T. Mar 07, 2017 493 views

As a chemistry major, what are some gen ed classes I can take that would apply to my degree and help me in the field in the future?

I am a chemistry major, and I am working on my schedule for the upcoming summer and fall semesters. I am seeking advice about gen ed classes that will help me in the future. #science #career-counseling #chemistry #scheduling #scientists #chem #chemistry-major...

#chem-major

Kimberly L.’s Avatar
Kimberly L. Nov 01, 2016 459 views

As a scientist, do you see programming becoming accurate to the point that there is no need for humans due to the increased in technology and no jobs for humans that depend on computer error?

I am asking this question because I wish to pursue a career in this area of technology. I want to know there will still be jobs by the time I graduate from college and be needed for my job. #science #computer #programming...

#scientists

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Oct 30, 2016 393 views

Job Opportunities

How do I find local animal research opportunities in my area? #animal #scientists #vets #biologists...

#caretakers

Rebecca P.’s Avatar
Rebecca P. Oct 24, 2016 431 views

How does the gender gap effect productivity in the work force?

As a woman of color, I am concerned about being marginalized in the workplace....

#scientists