Career Questions tagged Marine Biology

an P.’s Avatar
an P. Jan 05 112 views

Biologists, what does a typical work day look like for you?

I'm curious about this job because I'm interested in pursuing it after post secondary. Do you guys have to travel a lot? Work in unusual climates? See alot of insects? earthscience stem biology science education tech marine-biology...

computer-science

Alay'la B.’s Avatar
Alay'la B. Oct 08, 2021 160 views

What is the day to day life like of aquatic veterinarain? What do you do? What types of task are you given ? Is it similar to being regular veterinarain, what's different? what's similar?

I am Alay'la Brimage, I go to Cane Bay Highschool. I'm interested in becoming a marine/aquatic veterinarian. I just want to get more information about what it is like, how do you get there, is it fun etc. I like to sing, I love animals, and I really would enjoy helping them. veterinary...

aquatics biology oceanology animals marine marine-biology

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Oct 07, 2021 106 views

What type of training does a marine biologist need?

I am curious about what type of marine biologists have to do to have experience. marine-biology biology...

biologist

Autumn S.’s Avatar
Autumn S. Oct 06, 2021 103 views

Can it be dangerous to be a marine biologists

marine marine-biology biology I really like learning about marine...

phoebe R.’s Avatar
phoebe R. Jul 22, 2021 141 views

How long did it take you to study? Did you have to go on internship?

What did you need to study in school? What other jobs can you with marine biologist certificate marine-biology...

biology

Manda B.’s Avatar
Manda B. Jun 20, 2021 181 views

What does a Marine Biologistgist Do?

I would like to become a Marine Biologist but I don't really know what they do. biology biochemistry...

marine-biology

Casey W.’s Avatar
Casey W. Jun 08, 2021 211 views

When finding a place to work and volunteer at what should I look for in a company?

I want to be a marine biologist and work with animals like sharks, whales, and dolphins. volunteer marine-biology...

job

Casey W.’s Avatar
Casey W. Jun 08, 2021 114 views
Casey W.’s Avatar
Casey W. Jun 08, 2021 113 views

What classes should I be taking in highschool to be better prepared for marine biology in college?

I am a Straight A student who has a yearly GPA of over 98. I love classes that mentally challenge me. marine-biology high-school-classes...

college

westin L.’s Avatar
westin L. Mar 08, 2021 434 views

how to get a job as a marine biologist

I loved the ocean sines I was little. learning about marine life was the most fun of my life ....

marine-biology

Genevese S.’s Avatar
Genevese S. Dec 03, 2020 321 views

how to be ready for college?

I'm a senior wanting to be a bio-engineer, before i wanted to be a marine biologist. i want to get all A's just like last year. navy biologist marine-biology...

military

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03, 2020 431 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

investment-management innovation business invention marketing entrepreneur science finance technology idea design marine-biology

Christopher K.’s Avatar
Christopher K. May 15, 2020 814 views
mihika S.’s Avatar
mihika S. Apr 18, 2020 243 views

what can i do to become a marine biologist?

Ive always had an immense passion for this subject, now heading into highschool i would like to know what are the small steps that i can take to ensure getting into one of the best colleges for marine biology or zoology. I have takes approxamately 15 dives and passes the first level exam, That...

biology marine-biology

nathalie R.’s Avatar
nathalie R. Apr 17, 2020 245 views

how do you become a marine biologist

im in high school and i really want to become a marine biologist. but i just dont know how to become one....

marine-biology

Sarah H.’s Avatar
Sarah H. Apr 06, 2020 366 views

What's the best route to becoming a marine biologist (or working in the marine science/research field) while living in a non-coastal state?

I am a Biology major and I am really interested in the marine science/research field. I applied for an internship for marine research in Cape Eleuthera and was unfortunately declined due to competitiveness. I'd really appreciate any advice anyone can give me that has experience in this field!...

career science research biology marine-biology

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04, 2020 395 views
Zack B.’s Avatar
Zack B. Jan 28, 2020 291 views

What is commonly done in marine biology?

biology marine-biology marine I am interested in becoming a marine biologist but I have thalassophobia, I want to know if I have to...

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 17, 2020 396 views

What are the steps I should take to become a marine biologist?

I'm a freshman student in college acquiring a degree in Biology. I have always been interested in becoming a marine biologist. The ocean and whales have always fascinated me. I just want more information about the career. marine-biology biology science...

marine

Julia R.’s Avatar
Julia R. Dec 04, 2019 502 views

What are some realistic Jobs in wildlife and marine Biology?

I'm looking into getting my masters/doctorate in marine and/or wildlife biology. I'm interested in environmental science as well. I'm feeling a bit lost! biology marine-biology environmental-science...

zoology

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 282 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. marine-biology military army marine...

animals

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 221 views
Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14, 2019 247 views

What do marine biologist specifically do?

I want to be in the water and interact with sea animals. I love learning and studying aquatic animals and want to persue a career in the field of marine biology. marine-biology animals biology...

environmental-science