Career Questions tagged Marine Biology

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 237 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#technology #innovation #investment-management #marine-biology #science #idea #business #entrepreneur #invention #design #finance #marketing

Christopher K.’s Avatar
Christopher K. May 15 110 views
mihika S.’s Avatar
mihika S. Apr 18 122 views

what can i do to become a marine biologist?

Ive always had an immense passion for this subject, now heading into highschool i would like to know what are the small steps that i can take to ensure getting into one of the best colleges for marine biology or zoology. I have takes approxamately 15 dives and passes the first level exam, That...

#marine-biology #biology

nathalie R.’s Avatar
nathalie R. Apr 17 103 views

how do you become a marine biologist

im in high school and i really want to become a marine biologist. but i just dont know how to become one....

#marine-biology

Sarah H.’s Avatar
Sarah H. Apr 06 175 views

What's the best route to becoming a marine biologist (or working in the marine science/research field) while living in a non-coastal state?

I am a Biology major and I am really interested in the marine science/research field. I applied for an internship for marine research in Cape Eleuthera and was unfortunately declined due to competitiveness. I'd really appreciate any advice anyone can give me that has experience in this field!...

#research #science #biology #marine-biology #career

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 181 views
Stas B.’s Avatar
Stas B. Jan 29 112 views
Zack B.’s Avatar
Zack B. Jan 28 126 views

What is commonly done in marine biology?

#biology #marine-biology #marine I am interested in becoming a marine biologist but I have thalassophobia, I want to know if I have to...

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 17 142 views

What are the steps I should take to become a marine biologist?

I'm a freshman student in college acquiring a degree in Biology. I have always been interested in becoming a marine biologist. The ocean and whales have always fascinated me. I just want more information about the career. #marine-biology #biology #science...

#marine

Julia R.’s Avatar
Julia R. Dec 04, 2019 187 views

What are some realistic Jobs in wildlife and marine Biology?

I'm looking into getting my masters/doctorate in marine and/or wildlife biology. I'm interested in environmental science as well. I'm feeling a bit lost! #biology #marine-biology #environmental-science...

#zoology

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 127 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 95 views
Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14, 2019 128 views

What do marine biologist specifically do?

I want to be in the water and interact with sea animals. I love learning and studying aquatic animals and want to persue a career in the field of marine biology. #marine-biology #animals #biology...

#environmental-science

Kirsten H.’s Avatar
Kirsten H. Nov 14, 2019 142 views
Eliana O.’s Avatar
Eliana O. Jul 02, 2019 188 views
Marisa R.’s Avatar
Marisa R. Apr 16, 2019 163 views
Kharla R.’s Avatar
Kharla R. Apr 16, 2019 237 views

What is the best option for me to acheive my goal to become a marine biologist?

I want to become a marine biologists and rehabilitate injured and sick marine animals. I also want to help the oceans ecosystems thrive and decrease ocean pollution. I want to be close this goal in about 4 years however I understand I will most likely need 6. I know I wont be a marine...

#marine-biology

Sophia R.’s Avatar
Sophia R. Mar 18, 2019 170 views

What would marine biologists wear?

I need to know what kind of things marine biologists wear, preferably while working. Any items they would possibly hold would also be good to know. #marine-biology...

#biologist

Sophia L.’s Avatar
Sophia L. Mar 08, 2019 198 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 #marine-biology #biology #biologist #environmental-science...

#marine

Sheila C.’s Avatar
Sheila C. Jan 08, 2019 199 views

What are different job options for Marine biologists or oceanographer?

I am a Junior in high school who is interested in the ocean and the live in it. I just would like to know what job options are available besides being a scientist in a lab #marine-biology #oceanography # #career...

#job

Savanna W.’s Avatar
Savanna W. Oct 22, 2018 201 views

Are there places around the world that offer jobs in Marine Biology?

Could I possibly travel around the world with a Marine Biology degree?...

#marine-biology

Savanna W.’s Avatar
Savanna W. Oct 22, 2018 214 views

I want to be a Marine Biologist. Is this a hard field to get a job in?

I dream of one day being a Marine Biologist. I just wonder how hard it will be to get a job in this field. I love the ocean but I have no knowledge of the careers that are offered in this field....

#marine-biology

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 21, 2018 452 views

What are the fields of work for a marine biologist?

There are so many things to study in the field I don't know how to narrow it down. #somanychoices #marine-biology #careers...

#biology

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 336 views

What education is needed to become a marine biologist?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#marine-biology #zoology #biology