Career Questions tagged Marine Biology

westin L.’s Avatar
westin L. Mar 08 181 views

how to get a job as a marine biologist

I loved the ocean sines I was little. learning about marine life was the most fun of my life ....

#marine-biology

Genevese S.’s Avatar
Genevese S. Dec 03, 2020 167 views

how to be ready for college?

I'm a senior wanting to be a bio-engineer, before i wanted to be a marine biologist. i want to get all A's just like last year. #navy #biologist #marine-biology...

#military

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03, 2020 298 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#design #technology #marine-biology #marketing #science #entrepreneur #business #innovation #idea #finance #invention #investment-management

Christopher K.’s Avatar
Christopher K. May 15, 2020 320 views
mihika S.’s Avatar
mihika S. Apr 18, 2020 152 views

what can i do to become a marine biologist?

Ive always had an immense passion for this subject, now heading into highschool i would like to know what are the small steps that i can take to ensure getting into one of the best colleges for marine biology or zoology. I have takes approxamately 15 dives and passes the first level exam, That...

#marine-biology #biology

nathalie R.’s Avatar
nathalie R. Apr 17, 2020 155 views

how do you become a marine biologist

im in high school and i really want to become a marine biologist. but i just dont know how to become one....

#marine-biology

Sarah H.’s Avatar
Sarah H. Apr 06, 2020 266 views

What's the best route to becoming a marine biologist (or working in the marine science/research field) while living in a non-coastal state?

I am a Biology major and I am really interested in the marine science/research field. I applied for an internship for marine research in Cape Eleuthera and was unfortunately declined due to competitiveness. I'd really appreciate any advice anyone can give me that has experience in this field!...

#biology #research #marine-biology #science #career

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04, 2020 228 views
Zack B.’s Avatar
Zack B. Jan 28, 2020 169 views

What is commonly done in marine biology?

#biology #marine-biology #marine I am interested in becoming a marine biologist but I have thalassophobia, I want to know if I have to...

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 17, 2020 206 views

What are the steps I should take to become a marine biologist?

I'm a freshman student in college acquiring a degree in Biology. I have always been interested in becoming a marine biologist. The ocean and whales have always fascinated me. I just want more information about the career. #marine-biology #biology #science...

#marine

Julia R.’s Avatar
Julia R. Dec 04, 2019 248 views

What are some realistic Jobs in wildlife and marine Biology?

I'm looking into getting my masters/doctorate in marine and/or wildlife biology. I'm interested in environmental science as well. I'm feeling a bit lost! #biology #marine-biology #environmental-science...

#zoology

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 171 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 133 views
Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14, 2019 160 views

What do marine biologist specifically do?

I want to be in the water and interact with sea animals. I love learning and studying aquatic animals and want to persue a career in the field of marine biology. #marine-biology #animals #biology...

#environmental-science

Kirsten H.’s Avatar
Kirsten H. Nov 14, 2019 237 views
Eliana O.’s Avatar
Eliana O. Jul 02, 2019 223 views
Kharla R.’s Avatar
Kharla R. Apr 16, 2019 273 views

What is the best option for me to acheive my goal to become a marine biologist?

I want to become a marine biologists and rehabilitate injured and sick marine animals. I also want to help the oceans ecosystems thrive and decrease ocean pollution. I want to be close this goal in about 4 years however I understand I will most likely need 6. I know I wont be a marine...

#marine-biology

Sophia R.’s Avatar
Sophia R. Mar 18, 2019 298 views

What would marine biologists wear?

I need to know what kind of things marine biologists wear, preferably while working. Any items they would possibly hold would also be good to know. #marine-biology...

#biologist

Sophia L.’s Avatar
Sophia L. Mar 08, 2019 255 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 #marine-biology #biology #biologist #environmental-science...

#marine

Sheila C.’s Avatar
Sheila C. Jan 08, 2019 254 views

What are different job options for Marine biologists or oceanographer?

I am a Junior in high school who is interested in the ocean and the live in it. I just would like to know what job options are available besides being a scientist in a lab #marine-biology #oceanography # #career...

#job

Savanna W.’s Avatar
Savanna W. Oct 22, 2018 239 views

Are there places around the world that offer jobs in Marine Biology?

Could I possibly travel around the world with a Marine Biology degree?...

#marine-biology