Career Questions tagged Marine Biology

Stas B.’s Avatar
Stas B. Jan 29 37 views
Zack B.’s Avatar
Zack B. Jan 28 34 views

What is commonly done in marine biology?

#biology #marine-biology #marine I am interested in becoming a marine biologist but I have thalassophobia, I want to know if I have to...

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 17 50 views

What are the steps I should take to become a marine biologist?

I'm a freshman student in college acquiring a degree in Biology. I have always been interested in becoming a marine biologist. The ocean and whales have always fascinated me. I just want more information about the career. #marine-biology #biology #science...

#marine

Julia R.’s Avatar
Julia R. Dec 04, 2019 60 views

What are some realistic Jobs in wildlife and marine Biology?

I'm looking into getting my masters/doctorate in marine and/or wildlife biology. I'm interested in environmental science as well. I'm feeling a bit lost! #biology #marine-biology #environmental-science...

#zoology

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 60 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 29 views

should i be a marine bio

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14, 2019 50 views

What do marine biologist specifically do?

I want to be in the water and interact with sea animals. I love learning and studying aquatic animals and want to persue a career in the field of marine biology. #marine-biology #animals #biology...

#environmental-science

Kirsten H.’s Avatar
Kirsten H. Nov 14, 2019 49 views
Eliana O.’s Avatar
Eliana O. Jul 02, 2019 100 views
Marisa R.’s Avatar
Marisa R. Apr 16, 2019 94 views
Kharla R.’s Avatar
Kharla R. Apr 16, 2019 128 views

What is the best option for me to acheive my goal to become a marine biologist?

I want to become a marine biologists and rehabilitate injured and sick marine animals. I also want to help the oceans ecosystems thrive and decrease ocean pollution. I want to be close this goal in about 4 years however I understand I will most likely need 6. I know I wont be a marine...

#marine-biology

Sophia R.’s Avatar
Sophia R. Mar 18, 2019 76 views

What would marine biologists wear?

I need to know what kind of things marine biologists wear, preferably while working. Any items they would possibly hold would also be good to know. #marine-biology...

#biologist

Sophia L.’s Avatar
Sophia L. Mar 08, 2019 95 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 #marine-biology #biology #biologist #environmental-science...

#marine

Sheila C.’s Avatar
Sheila C. Jan 08, 2019 126 views

What are different job options for Marine biologists or oceanographer?

I am a Junior in high school who is interested in the ocean and the live in it. I just would like to know what job options are available besides being a scientist in a lab #marine-biology #oceanography # #career...

#job

Savanna W.’s Avatar
Savanna W. Oct 22, 2018 134 views

Are there places around the world that offer jobs in Marine Biology?

Could I possibly travel around the world with a Marine Biology degree?...

#marine-biology

Savanna W.’s Avatar
Savanna W. Oct 22, 2018 159 views

I want to be a Marine Biologist. Is this a hard field to get a job in?

I dream of one day being a Marine Biologist. I just wonder how hard it will be to get a job in this field. I love the ocean but I have no knowledge of the careers that are offered in this field....

#marine-biology

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 21, 2018 348 views

What are the fields of work for a marine biologist?

There are so many things to study in the field I don't know how to narrow it down. #somanychoices #marine-biology #careers...

#biology

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 283 views

What education is needed to become a marine biologist?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#marine-biology #biology #zoology

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Jan 10, 2018 205 views

What jobs can I get that will allow me to go deep sea diving?

I have always loved the ocean and my dream is to go in the Mariana Trench. I want to study ocean life and protect it from environmental harm. #deepseadiver #deep-sea-diving #biology #oceanography...

#marine-biology

Carys G.’s Avatar
Carys G. Jan 09, 2018 241 views

What is the daily life as a Marine Biologist working in an aquarium?

I am a ninth grader who's looking into marine biology, but I know that you could go into many different jobs with a degree in marine biology. What would an average day for a Marine Biologist be in an aquarium? #biology #aquarium #marine-biology...

#animals

Brianna B.’s Avatar
Brianna B. Mar 27, 2018 266 views

What are the precautions for posting signs in a beach?

I'm a future marine biologist and I plan to specialize in sea turtle rehabilitation. I want to help the sea turtles before they become endangered. One plan I have for helping the population is by posting signs with the phone number of the sea turtle rehabilitation center I end up working at so...

#marine-biology #endangered-species #biology #career

Brianna B.’s Avatar
Brianna B. Mar 27, 2018 326 views

Does it help when looking for jobs to have a Ph.D. in marine biology?

I have wanted to get my degree as a marine biologist through Coastal Carolina University ever since I was in middle school, which was when I first started learning about marine life. I've known that marine science is the only Ph.D. program available at Coastal Carolina, but I am unaware of how...

#doctorate-degree #biology #science-phd #career #marine-biology

Caroline (Skyler) G.’s Avatar
Caroline (Skyler) G. Mar 27, 2018 274 views

Will the influx of students interested in majoring in a form of marine science make it harder for me to get a career once I graduate?

A lot of people I know are going to college for a form of marine science, like #marine-biology. Is it already a competitive career? And will it become more competitive? #marine-science #career...

#biology

Norris T.’s Avatar
Norris T. Jan 23, 2018 199 views

What courses will I need take for me to get ahead of other people in college so I can get a successful job as a marine biologist.

Because I want to have a successful job that I can support a big family with so I don't have to worry about struggling in the...

#marine-biology

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Jan 19, 2018 234 views

Where do I look for opportunities for future marine biologists?

I want to be one and my networking skills need some work. #marine-biology...

#networking