Career Questions tagged Marine Biology

Sandi’s Avatar
Sandi Aug 12 182 views

Marine Biology Informational Interview

Hi my name is Sandi and I have another Informational Interview for Marine Biology, If anyone could take the time to answer a couple of questions. 1.)How does being a Marine Biologist affect you daily life? 2.)What's it like working with animals? 3.)What's your favorite part about being a...

Deandra’s Avatar
Deandra Aug 04 235 views

is going into zoology/marine biology a good way to transfer into pathology

also is there any advice for a book or anything of the sort for a beginner researcher

Deandra’s Avatar
Deandra Aug 03 239 views

What was the process for becoming a volunteer for aquarium/zoo?

I understand if it is as simple as going in and asking but I would like to know the nuances of becoming a volunteer, such as what are the credentials for becoming one, such as a high school diploma or higher, licenses, ext.?

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Jul 21 147 views

Oceanography

Is oceanography the same as marine biology? I really want to know if they're both the same thing.

Ashena’s Avatar
Ashena Jun 22 264 views

Jobs with Computer science and Marine Bio

What jobs would connect computer science and Marine biology?

Chris’s Avatar
Chris May 18 99 views

How many years does it take to be a marine biologist?

How many years do you have to spend in college to be eligible to be a marine biologist.

Chris’s Avatar
Chris May 17 106 views

What are the best classes to take to be a marine biologist?

What are the best classes to take to become a marine biologist?

Veronica’s Avatar
Veronica May 11 288 views

Where can a marine biologist find good work?

After you have your education, how do you go about choosing an organization to work for and applying?

Veronica’s Avatar
Veronica May 11 319 views

What marine biology jobs require a decent amount of diving?

Marine biologists don’t spend as much time in the water as I first believed and hoped. Which jobs do require a fair amount of diving? Also, is traveling usually a necessity?

Braden’s Avatar
Braden May 10 235 views

What courses should I take to become an Aquatic Biologist?

I've always loved the outdoors and freshwater life, what paths should I take to implement this into my career in the future.

Leo’s Avatar
Leo Mar 28 164 views

How much conservation work is involved in marine biology?

I'd like to work with species and/or environment conservation, like protecting endangered species and reefs.

Leo’s Avatar
Leo Mar 28 142 views

What are your favorite and least favorite parts of working in Marine Biology?

To get a better idea of what it's like.

Leo’s Avatar
Leo Mar 28 193 views

What kind of internship work does one have to do in the marine biology field?

I'm planning to get an Associates degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences before getting a Bachelors in Marine Biology.

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Feb 18 249 views

Marine Archaeologist vs. Marine Biologist?

I want to become a marine biologist, but i also want to discover lost civilizations.
What career has both of these career descriptions and what subjects and/or courses should I take?
#environmental-science #marine-biology #biology #archeologist #marine-archeology

Vish’s Avatar
Vish Feb 12 163 views

What classes must a high school student take to become a marine biologist?

#marine-biology
I live in Ohio and want to become a marine biologist. Which classes should I take (or focus on) in high school? Which is the best college for me to go to? Lastly, what programs can I do to get me experience before college?

Izabel’s Avatar
Izabel Feb 10 217 views

What are the best colleges for wildlife conservation/ biology and marine biology in Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana?

#marine-biology #biology #science #animals #zoology #college #career #wildlife #conservation

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Feb 08 237 views

What can I do now to prepare myself for a future in Marine Biology?

#biology #marine-biology #science #oceanography #oceanconservation

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Feb 08 425 views

What subjects should I take to become a Marine Biologist?

#marine-biology #biology #oceanography #oceanconservation #marine-biologist

Ingrid’s Avatar
Ingrid Feb 08 158 views

What type of high school courses would you recommend I take if I am interested in Marine Biology?

I have always been interested in Marine Biology and, lately, have been wondering if it is the field for me. However, I am unsure what high school courses would be best for me to take to help me prepare for college in this field. Or, if not high school classes, what PSEO classes would be best....

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Feb 03 235 views

How do you get an internship?

During college, I'd like to intern in marine biology. #biology #internship #marine-biology

Khristian’s Avatar
Khristian Jan 28 235 views

What steps should I take if I am thinking about going into a career in marine biology? Are there classes that I need to take to become a marine biologist?

#marine-biology #marine #biology

an’s Avatar
an Jan 05 407 views

Biologists, what does a typical work day look like for you?

I'm curious about this job because I'm interested in pursuing it after post secondary. Do you guys have to travel a lot? Work in unusual climates? See alot of insects?

#earthscience #stem #biology #science #education #tech #marine-biology #computer-science

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Nov 18, 2021 228 views

Which areas in Marine Biology should I start Learning?

#biology #marine-life #marine-biology

Alay'la’s Avatar
Alay'la Oct 08, 2021 298 views

What is the day to day life like of aquatic veterinarain? What do you do? What types of task are you given ? Is it similar to being regular veterinarain, what's different? what's similar?

I am Alay'la Brimage, I go to Cane Bay Highschool. I'm interested in becoming a marine/aquatic veterinarian. I just want to get more information about what it is like, how do you get there, is it fun etc. I like to sing, I love animals, and I really would enjoy helping them. #veterinary...

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Oct 07, 2021 198 views

What type of training does a marine biologist need?

I am curious about what type of marine biologists have to do to have experience. #marine-biology #biology #biologist

Autumn’s Avatar
Autumn Oct 06, 2021 183 views

Can it be dangerous to be a marine biologists

#marine
#marine-biology
#biology
I really like learning about marine science

Autumn’s Avatar
Autumn Oct 06, 2021 228 views

how long do I have to be in college?

#marine #biology #marine-biology #biotechnology

phoebe’s Avatar
phoebe Jul 22, 2021 244 views

How long did it take you to study? Did you have to go on internship?

What did you need to study in school?
What other jobs can you with marine biologist certificate #marine-biology #biology

Manda’s Avatar
Manda Jun 20, 2021 309 views

What does a Marine Biologistgist Do?

I would like to become a Marine Biologist but I don't really know what they do. #biology #biochemistry #marine-biology

Casey’s Avatar
Casey Jun 08, 2021 346 views

When finding a place to work and volunteer at what should I look for in a company?

I want to be a marine biologist and work with animals like sharks, whales, and dolphins. #volunteer #marine-biology #job