Career Questions tagged Marine Biology

Ashena R.’s Avatar
Ashena R. Jun 22 52 views

Jobs with Computer science and Marine Bio

What jobs would connect computer science and Marine biology?

Chris B.’s Avatar
Chris B. May 18 42 views

How many years does it take to be a marine biologist?

How many years do you have to spend in college to be eligible to be a marine biologist.

Chris B.’s Avatar
Chris B. May 17 50 views

What are the best classes to take to be a marine biologist?

What are the best classes to take to become a marine biologist?

Veronica B.’s Avatar
Veronica B. May 11 115 views

Where can a marine biologist find good work?

After you have your education, how do you go about choosing an organization to work for and applying?

Veronica B.’s Avatar
Veronica B. May 11 162 views

What marine biology jobs require a decent amount of diving?

Marine biologists don’t spend as much time in the water as I first believed and hoped. Which jobs do require a fair amount of diving? Also, is traveling usually a necessity?

Braden B.’s Avatar
Braden B. May 10 109 views

What courses should I take to become an Aquatic Biologist?

I've always loved the outdoors and freshwater life, what paths should I take to implement this into my career in the future.

Leo C.’s Avatar
Leo C. Mar 28 118 views

How much conservation work is involved in marine biology?

I'd like to work with species and/or environment conservation, like protecting endangered species and reefs.

Leo C.’s Avatar
Leo C. Mar 28 101 views

What are your favorite and least favorite parts of working in Marine Biology?

To get a better idea of what it's like.

Leo C.’s Avatar
Leo C. Mar 28 133 views

What kind of internship work does one have to do in the marine biology field?

I'm planning to get an Associates degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences before getting a Bachelors in Marine Biology.

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Feb 18 185 views

Marine Archaeologist vs. Marine Biologist?

I want to become a marine biologist, but i also want to discover lost civilizations.
What career has both of these career descriptions and what subjects and/or courses should I take?
#environmental-science #marine-biology #biology #archeologist #marine-archeology

Vish S.’s Avatar
Vish S. Feb 12 112 views

What classes must a high school student take to become a marine biologist?

#marine-biology
I live in Ohio and want to become a marine biologist. Which classes should I take (or focus on) in high school? Which is the best college for me to go to? Lastly, what programs can I do to get me experience before college?

Izabel G.’s Avatar
Izabel G. Feb 10 161 views

What are the best colleges for wildlife conservation/ biology and marine biology in Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana?

#marine-biology #biology #science #animals #zoology #college #career #wildlife #conservation

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Feb 08 185 views

What can I do now to prepare myself for a future in Marine Biology?

#biology #marine-biology #science #oceanography #oceanconservation

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Feb 08 291 views

What subjects should I take to become a Marine Biologist?

#marine-biology #biology #oceanography #oceanconservation #marine-biologist

Ingrid H.’s Avatar
Ingrid H. Feb 08 108 views

What type of high school courses would you recommend I take if I am interested in Marine Biology?

I have always been interested in Marine Biology and, lately, have been wondering if it is the field for me. However, I am unsure what high school courses would be best for me to take to help me prepare for college in this field. Or, if not high school classes, what PSEO classes would be best....

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Feb 03 188 views

How do you get an internship?

During college, I'd like to intern in marine biology. #biology #internship #marine-biology

Khristian C.’s Avatar
Khristian C. Jan 28 152 views

What steps should I take if I am thinking about going into a career in marine biology? Are there classes that I need to take to become a marine biologist?

#marine-biology #marine #biology

an P.’s Avatar
an P. Jan 05 326 views

Biologists, what does a typical work day look like for you?

I'm curious about this job because I'm interested in pursuing it after post secondary. Do you guys have to travel a lot? Work in unusual climates? See alot of insects?

#earthscience #stem #biology #science #education #tech #marine-biology #computer-science

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Nov 18, 2021 179 views

Which areas in Marine Biology should I start Learning?

#biology #marine-life #marine-biology

Alay'la B.’s Avatar
Alay'la B. Oct 08, 2021 244 views

What is the day to day life like of aquatic veterinarain? What do you do? What types of task are you given ? Is it similar to being regular veterinarain, what's different? what's similar?

I am Alay'la Brimage, I go to Cane Bay Highschool. I'm interested in becoming a marine/aquatic veterinarian. I just want to get more information about what it is like, how do you get there, is it fun etc. I like to sing, I love animals, and I really would enjoy helping them. #veterinary...

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Oct 07, 2021 166 views

What type of training does a marine biologist need?

I am curious about what type of marine biologists have to do to have experience. #marine-biology #biology #biologist

Autumn S.’s Avatar
Autumn S. Oct 06, 2021 153 views

Can it be dangerous to be a marine biologists

#marine
#marine-biology
#biology
I really like learning about marine science

Autumn S.’s Avatar
Autumn S. Oct 06, 2021 198 views

how long do I have to be in college?

#marine #biology #marine-biology #biotechnology

phoebe R.’s Avatar
phoebe R. Jul 22, 2021 211 views

How long did it take you to study? Did you have to go on internship?

What did you need to study in school?
What other jobs can you with marine biologist certificate #marine-biology #biology

Manda B.’s Avatar
Manda B. Jun 20, 2021 265 views

What does a Marine Biologistgist Do?

I would like to become a Marine Biologist but I don't really know what they do. #biology #biochemistry #marine-biology

Casey W.’s Avatar
Casey W. Jun 08, 2021 301 views

When finding a place to work and volunteer at what should I look for in a company?

I want to be a marine biologist and work with animals like sharks, whales, and dolphins. #volunteer #marine-biology #job

Casey W.’s Avatar
Casey W. Jun 08, 2021 162 views

Are there any specific colleges that are good for marine biology in the northeast?

I have decent grades and can handle a heavy work load. #marine-biology #college

Casey W.’s Avatar
Casey W. Jun 08, 2021 163 views

What classes should I be taking in highschool to be better prepared for marine biology in college?

I am a Straight A student who has a yearly GPA of over 98. I love classes that mentally challenge me. #marine-biology #high-school-classes #college

Gabriela L.’s Avatar
Gabriela L. May 25, 2021 219 views

What is it like to be a marine biologist?

#marine-biology #careers #marine-biologist #biology

adrian C.’s Avatar
adrian C. May 05, 2021 216 views

Whats the first thing im going to do in the army?

#marine-biology #marine-biology