Career Questions tagged Advice

Theo S.’s Avatar
Theo S. Jan 05 47 views

Who in a Fire Station should I contact about job-shadowing opportunities?

Hello, I'm 14 years old and will be job shadowing soon. I want to do it with EMS, specifically an medical first responder. I figured since I will likely not be able to do it with EMTs that use ambulances as I don't know how old I would have to be for a ride along, I would go for firefighters...

ems jobshadowing firefighter advice

Kimberly B.’s Avatar
Kimberly B. Dec 13, 2021 112 views

Any interesting jobs involving psychology and the environment?

I am a recent graduate with my bachelors in Psychology. I am currently working at a school for a non-profit organization but I just feel like my heart isn't truly in it. I do like psychology I find it very fascinating but I have a huge passion for the environment. To be specific I am always...

career jobhelp advice psychology environment

Daniel R.’s Avatar
Daniel R. Oct 06, 2021 96 views

What advice would you give me when I have my first job?

advice I am a young man who belongs to the job corps school, I am training to be an...

se Z.’s Avatar
se Z. Jul 15, 2021 339 views

Confused if i should choose psychology as my career option!!

Hi, i was wondering if choosing psychology would be a great choice after my 12th. I would like to know from professionals and experienced people working in this field. i would also like to know some of the merits and demerits for choosing this subject. thankyou :) psychology career college...

suggestion clinical-psychology accounting advice

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jul 09, 2021 137 views

What do I need to do to become an Optometrist in the U.S?

I am senior in high school and want to be optometrist. What is the pathway to become one? Any advice? healthcare doctor medicine college...

advice

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jul 09, 2021 264 views

How should I answer the "Why Us?" Essay in college applications?

I find this topic to be the hardest to answer on college apps. Any advice? college college-advice...

advice

SAMIYAH C.’s Avatar
SAMIYAH C. Jun 20, 2021 127 views

Starting a youtube channel with little proper supplies.

id have to balance school work and editing, however starting YouTube is something I been wanted to do since I was a little kid and feel as though there's a lot of enjoyment I would receive from it. youtube advice...

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11, 2021 264 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

scholarships advice college college-advice classof2022 career scholarship highschool senior

Dariehl B.’s Avatar
Dariehl B. May 06, 2021 285 views

How to become a computer engineer without going to college?

advice on how to become a computer engineer and what i need to do to succeed in this...

Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 05, 2021 192 views

What's a good way to balance everything out?

When I have to much things going on at one time, I can't balance everything out. I'm focused on one thing and forgetting about the other. life...

advice

lucky P.’s Avatar
lucky P. Apr 17, 2021 418 views

How to start to became a chartered accountant in future

I am very confused because i want to be a chartered accountant but i don't know anything about this field. advice...

charteredaccountant

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 14, 2021 238 views

What do I need to do right now to get ahead of everyone in a couple years?

My name is Clementine L. and I am currently a junior in high school. I'm planning on becoming a real estate agent in the future. advice real-estate real-estate-advice high-school business...

finance

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. Apr 13, 2021 244 views

Where can I freelance as a 15 year old high school student?

I've been freelancing and writing articles for clients for 6 months now. I'm at Fiverr and someone has been contacting me for jobs. But, I want to do more. Where else can I freelance? You have to be at least 18 to join Upwork. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can freelance and find...

writing extracurriculars person high-school freelancing advice school career-advice freelancer career jobs

Ryan F.’s Avatar
Ryan F. Mar 19, 2021 477 views

What is a "life lesson" you wished to have learned if you had the choice to?

I'm looking for some advice from others, please share if you would like to and if you're looking for advice yourself please read some of the responses from the wonderful people whom have responded! Thanks to all! life life-experience...

advice

Roger P.’s Avatar
Roger P. Feb 22, 2021 375 views

I know for a fact that i want to be a graphic designer now. Can someone help me breakdown the different jobs that are under that category?

So I know that I want to be a graphic designer now, I've made a video for my school and I've made personal videos, I've taken pictures and figured out somewhat how to use a camera. I figured out how to use simple picture editing software, as well as simple video editing software and I've...

graphicdesign advice college help job career jobs teaching

Shan T.’s Avatar
Shan T. Feb 20, 2021 588 views

Interview Tips and Advice and Questions

What are some common interview questions that private universities tend to ask their applicants when trying to decide for admission or scholarship purposes? What questions do you remember being asked? Or think they will ask? Any tips and advice, for a student who is undergoing the interview...

interviews tips advice college guidance and career interview-tips-and-adive

cayenne T.’s Avatar
cayenne T. Feb 02, 2021 256 views
An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 146 views

I want to save the world, but I don't know how. Any advice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Rohm at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks for your words of wisdom! :) advice...

hero

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 144 views

How do you know if you'll succeed in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! success...

advice

Faraz S.’s Avatar
Faraz S. Jan 15, 2021 294 views

After completing my Law graduation, What are my future career options with high potential yields ?

I recently got my graduation degree from my college on completing 5 Year Law course and I am currently pursuing Law Masters Degree with Business Law as my specialization. I have numerous internship experiences including District court, High court, and Canara HSBC Headquarters Gurgaon. I have...

career-paths advice law help counselling guidance career law-enforcement

grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Dec 17, 2020 824 views

I'm a marketing major in my 3rd year - but I loved my accounting class! How do I know which to major in?

I am currently a third year student in marketing. I switched to marketing at the beginning of my third year, so the business classes were knew to me. I will be graduating late. I took accounting 1 this fall and I absolutely loved it - which is weird for me to say. I didn't know anything about...

advisor majors advice college accounting marketing career business major jobs

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Dec 16, 2020 436 views

What advice do you have for someone like me? What steps should I take for a better future?

Hi, my name is Mary J, and I am a freshman at Florida State College at Jacksonville. I am in the process of completing my Associate's Degree before attempting a four-year degree. Being the first college student in my family and coming from a different country. I have found it difficult to...

school career major advice

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 226 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

motivation advice christian counselor socialworker