Career Questions tagged Advice

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05 31 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

#socialworker #advice #motivation #christian #counselor

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Oct 28 30 views
Nick H.’s Avatar
Nick H. Oct 26 35 views

What advice would you give to someone who is considering a job in manufacturing?

My name is Nick, I am eighteen, and I am looking into manufacturing jobs. #advice...

#manufacturing

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Oct 23 30 views

What can I do in high school to prepare me for the college classes for air traffic controlling?

Im a high school student who is wondering what he can do to prepare himself or get ready for the college classes for air traffic controlling. I would like to know if I could do anything to help me out so by the time I start practicing to become one in college I have somewhat of a clue of what...

#high-school-students #student #advice #classes #high-school

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 07 178 views

Is psychology a good choice of career?

Hey! Let me tell you a bit about myself. I like helping people A LOT. Understanding and empathizing with people are my dominant qualities. I like learning about human behaviour and cognitive functions. When I'm in a group, I can really absorb the feeling of others, I know when someone is...

#career-choice #psychologist #advice #psychology #phd

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Aug 25 85 views

Can a undocumented immigrant apply for advance parole?

I saw somewhere that a undocumented person can apply for advance parole to get a legal reentry to adjust status to permanent residence. #advice #immigration...

#government