Career Questions tagged Advice

se Z.’s Avatar
se Z. Jul 15 212 views

Confused if i should choose psychology as my career option!!

Hi, i was wondering if choosing psychology would be a great choice after my 12th. I would like to know from professionals and experienced people working in this field. i would also like to know some of the merits and demerits for choosing this subject. thankyou :) #psychology #career #college...

#accounting #clinical-psychology #suggestion #advice

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jul 09 77 views

What do I need to do to become an Optometrist in the U.S?

I am senior in high school and want to be optometrist. What is the pathway to become one? Any advice? #healthcare #doctor #medicine #college...

#advice

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jul 09 199 views

How should I answer the "Why Us?" Essay in college applications?

I find this topic to be the hardest to answer on college apps. Any advice? #college #college-advice...

#advice

SAMIYAH C.’s Avatar
SAMIYAH C. Jun 20 70 views

Starting a youtube channel with little proper supplies.

id have to balance school work and editing, however starting YouTube is something I been wanted to do since I was a little kid and feel as though there's a lot of enjoyment I would receive from it. #youtube #advice...

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11 150 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

#college #college-advice #scholarship #advice #senior #highschool #career #classof2022 #scholarships

Dariehl B.’s Avatar
Dariehl B. May 06 195 views

How to become a computer engineer without going to college?

#advice on how to become a computer engineer and what i need to do to succeed in this...

Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 05 111 views

What's a good way to balance everything out?

When I have to much things going on at one time, I can't balance everything out. I'm focused on one thing and forgetting about the other. #life...

#advice

lucky P.’s Avatar
lucky P. Apr 17 299 views

How to start to became a chartered accountant in future

I am very confused because i want to be a chartered accountant but i don't know anything about this field. #advice...

#charteredaccountant

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 14 167 views

What do I need to do right now to get ahead of everyone in a couple years?

My name is Clementine L. and I am currently a junior in high school. I'm planning on becoming a real estate agent in the future. #advice #real-estate #real-estate-advice #high-school #business...

#finance

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. Apr 13 176 views

Where can I freelance as a 15 year old high school student?

I've been freelancing and writing articles for clients for 6 months now. I'm at Fiverr and someone has been contacting me for jobs. But, I want to do more. Where else can I freelance? You have to be at least 18 to join Upwork. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can freelance and find...

#extracurriculars #advice #writing #career #jobs #school #career-advice #person #freelancer #high-school #freelancing

Ryan F.’s Avatar
Ryan F. Mar 19 419 views

What is a "life lesson" you wished to have learned if you had the choice to?

I'm looking for some advice from others, please share if you would like to and if you're looking for advice yourself please read some of the responses from the wonderful people whom have responded! Thanks to all! #life #life-experience...

#advice

Roger P.’s Avatar
Roger P. Feb 22 287 views

I know for a fact that i want to be a graphic designer now. Can someone help me breakdown the different jobs that are under that category?

So I know that I want to be a graphic designer now, I've made a video for my school and I've made personal videos, I've taken pictures and figured out somewhat how to use a camera. I figured out how to use simple picture editing software, as well as simple video editing software and I've...

#college #help #teaching #advice #job #graphicdesign #career #jobs

Shan T.’s Avatar
Shan T. Feb 20 427 views

Interview Tips and Advice and Questions

What are some common interview questions that private universities tend to ask their applicants when trying to decide for admission or scholarship purposes? What questions do you remember being asked? Or think they will ask? Any tips and advice, for a student who is undergoing the interview...

#college #advice #interview-tips-and-adive #career #and #tips #guidance #interviews

cayenne T.’s Avatar
cayenne T. Feb 02 193 views
An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 106 views

I want to save the world, but I don't know how. Any advice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Rohm at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks for your words of wisdom! :) #advice...

#hero

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 98 views

How do you know if you'll succeed in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #success...

#advice

Faraz S.’s Avatar
Faraz S. Jan 15 240 views

After completing my Law graduation, What are my future career options with high potential yields ?

I recently got my graduation degree from my college on completing 5 Year Law course and I am currently pursuing Law Masters Degree with Business Law as my specialization. I have numerous internship experiences including District court, High court, and Canara HSBC Headquarters Gurgaon. I have...

#counselling #help #advice #career-paths #career #law #law-enforcement #guidance

grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Dec 17, 2020 580 views

I'm a marketing major in my 3rd year - but I loved my accounting class! How do I know which to major in?

I am currently a third year student in marketing. I switched to marketing at the beginning of my third year, so the business classes were knew to me. I will be graduating late. I took accounting 1 this fall and I absolutely loved it - which is weird for me to say. I didn't know anything about...

#college #business #advice #marketing #advisor #major #career #jobs #majors #accounting

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Dec 16, 2020 371 views

What advice do you have for someone like me? What steps should I take for a better future?

Hi, my name is Mary J, and I am a freshman at Florida State College at Jacksonville. I am in the process of completing my Associate's Degree before attempting a four-year degree. Being the first college student in my family and coming from a different country. I have found it difficult to...

#career #school #major #advice

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 168 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

#advice #motivation #counselor #christian #socialworker

Nick H.’s Avatar
Nick H. Oct 26, 2020 156 views

What advice would you give to someone who is considering a job in manufacturing?

My name is Nick, I am eighteen, and I am looking into manufacturing jobs. #advice...

#manufacturing

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Oct 23, 2020 125 views

What can I do in high school to prepare me for the college classes for air traffic controlling?

Im a high school student who is wondering what he can do to prepare himself or get ready for the college classes for air traffic controlling. I would like to know if I could do anything to help me out so by the time I start practicing to become one in college I have somewhat of a clue of what...

#high-school-students #advice #classes #high-school #student

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 07, 2020 357 views

Is psychology a good choice of career?

Hey! Let me tell you a bit about myself. I like helping people A LOT. Understanding and empathizing with people are my dominant qualities. I like learning about human behaviour and cognitive functions. When I'm in a group, I can really absorb the feeling of others, I know when someone is...

#career-choice #psychologist #advice #phd #psychology

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Aug 25, 2020 176 views

Can a undocumented immigrant apply for advance parole?

I saw somewhere that a undocumented person can apply for advance parole to get a legal reentry to adjust status to permanent residence. #advice #immigration...

#government