Career Questions tagged Advice

Roger P.’s Avatar
Roger P. Feb 22 45 views

I know for a fact that i want to be a graphic designer now. Can someone help me breakdown the different jobs that are under that category?

So I know that I want to be a graphic designer now, I've made a video for my school and I've made personal videos, I've taken pictures and figured out somewhat how to use a camera. I figured out how to use simple picture editing software, as well as simple video editing software and I've...

#career #jobs #help #graphicdesign #teaching #advice #job #college

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 48 views

How do you know if you'll succeed in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #success...

#advice

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Dec 16, 2020 209 views

What advice do you have for someone like me? What steps should I take for a better future?

Hi, my name is Mary J, and I am a freshman at Florida State College at Jacksonville. I am in the process of completing my Associate's Degree before attempting a four-year degree. Being the first college student in my family and coming from a different country. I have found it difficult to...

#career #advice #major #school

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 83 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

#christian #counselor #advice #socialworker #motivation

D W.’s Avatar
D W. Aug 05, 2020 223 views

How could I boost my CV to become a product manager eventually?

I've always thought of becoming a strategy consultant, though I fear the opportunity has passed. Lately, I have come to know of product management and took on a course with Udacity and loved it. However, I am really not sure how to get into it from where I am at as there do not seem to be entry...

#entry #product-management #business #productmanagement #advice #noexperience #productmanager

Veronica S.’s Avatar
Veronica S. Jul 29, 2020 102 views
Alethia H.’s Avatar
Alethia H. Apr 23, 2020 214 views

How do I keep myself productive in other ways than studying and writing during quarantine?

Hi, i'm Alethia, currently a 19 year old graduated from a local polytechnic this year. Currently, I have been writing and self-studying online materials with topics such as philosophy, psychology and foreign languages. However...I can still feel bored from time to time. Would you like to...

#advice #self-studying #bored #writing

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 21, 2020 145 views

How should I get in contact with doctors to shadow them?

A lot of the places near where I live do not allow high school students to shadow doctors. Multiple places require you to know which doctor you want to shadow, which is a problem since I don't know any. Any tips? #medicine #medical #doctor #healthcare...

#advice

Julianna B.’s Avatar
Julianna B. Mar 24, 2020 195 views

What’s the key to becoming successful in life?

I want to be able to be successful and working by the time I get out of college. #school #successful #college...

#advice

Tanu N.’s Avatar
Tanu N. Feb 08, 2020 795 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

#author #passion #dancing #acting #advice #stories #lawyer #art #law #drama #college #civilrightslawyer #writing

Allie S.’s Avatar
Allie S. Feb 06, 2020 248 views

What do i need to do to go into Human Trafficking?

I am a Junior in High school. I have been trying to figure out how God wants to use me in this world. He has really laid human trafficking on my heart lately, and i feel like that is something he wants me to go into. I though i wanted to be a high school history teacher, but that dream seems...

#career #sex-trafficking #help #intern #advice #college #human-trafficking #endit

Bessy T.’s Avatar
Bessy T. Sep 29, 2019 145 views

I'm going to a different highschool than all the other kids I'm used to, any advice?

I'm in gr 7 going to highschool...

#advice

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Sep 10, 2019 160 views

If you work in the substance abuse world, what does a typical day to day look like?

I'm a senior in highschool and I'm looking into the best options for what I've wanted to be for a long time, and I want to insure myself I'm getting into the career(s) I want. #senior #classof2020 #advice #career...

#psychology

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Aug 26, 2019 318 views

Can I succeed in business? How can I pick a career that properly suits my interests?

Hello, I'm currently a second-year college student, and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my future. I'm currently majoring in English, but I've been debating whether to add business as a second major due to my interest in what I perceive as business-related fields. The only...

#business-degree #career #business #career-path #work #choosing-a-major #career-counseling #english #business-major #career-planning #english-major #job-experience #business-field #career-help #english-degree #college-major #student #work-experience #education #student-advice #help #advice #major #job #career-advice #publishing #career-coach

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Aug 26, 2019 288 views

Can an English major work in business-related jobs?

As my question says, I'm wondering how successful an English major would be at working in business-related jobs. For example, I'm really interested in the publishing industry. Can you find success working in the publishing industry with only an English degree, or would you recommend...

#business-degree #career #business #career-path #work #choosing-a-major #career-counseling #english #business-major #career-planning #english-major #job-experience #business-field #career-help #english-degree #college-major #student #work-experience #education #student-advice #help #advice #major #job #career-advice #publishing