Career Questions tagged First Job

Evelynn E.’s Avatar
Evelynn E. Oct 15 48 views

Jobs in forensics

I'm a physics major with a minor in math and spanish. I'm trying to look for a job that is related to forensics, but so far the ones that I have found are for biology, chemistry, and psychology majors. Thank you #forensics #forensicscience #job #physics #math #spanish #...

#first-job

Cyrus L.’s Avatar
Cyrus L. Oct 12 28 views

Do automotive mechanics work in pairs

I'm currently working at job corps and we work in pairs some times but is that a recurring thing that happens on a actual job site or does it not happen at all? #jobs #first-job...

#work

Cyrus L.’s Avatar
Cyrus L. Oct 12 36 views

Should I have more tools on hand than not enough?

I am a job corps student in automotive mechanics and I was wondering should I bring more tools than not enough if the job site is not a cooperative job site and I'm underneath a vehicle by myself. #first-job #student...

#entry-level

Chase B.’s Avatar
Chase B. Sep 29 55 views

Best first job for somebody with no volunteering experience?

I am 16 years old, I am a junior in highschool, and I'm trying to find a first job. I love making music. Everything about it is just incredibly alluring to me, I love playing instruments, writing instruments, and learning songs as well as writing them. Are there any jobs I could go into for...

#jobs #musician #music #first-job

faith J.’s Avatar
faith J. Sep 28 53 views
tytiania S.’s Avatar
tytiania S. Sep 27 105 views
luis R.’s Avatar
luis R. Aug 07 158 views

Where can i have my first job?

I have no prior experience with jobs, I am a quick learner, I am responsible and committed, and i'm also very social. #social-work #money #job...

#first-job

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Jul 30 222 views

What should my dream career be?

Hello there! I'm a student and i'm a little all over the place when it comes to my dream career. I know what I'm good at- I just don't what job I could use most of my skills in. When watching TV shows, I end up wanting to be the job in that TV show. But- not all of them made me feel that way....

#job #first-job #law #college #jobs #general #job-search #fbi #career

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Jul 29 114 views

A good entry level/internship job for Information Technology major?

I am majoring in Information technology (IT) and I'm trying to find an entry-level /internship job. What will be a good start? #jobs #first-job #job-market...

#july20

Racheal L.’s Avatar
Racheal L. Jul 21 168 views

How do I prepare myself for the job searching world after college while in college?

From what I understand, job searching is hard, time consuming, and takes a lot of emotional patience. Finding a job, applying to the job, waiting for an interview, having the interview, waiting for a response, getting the response, (if accepted) waiting till you start, (if rejected) restarting...

#july20 #job-search #job #first-job #career-paths #jobs #career-counseling

Grace K.’s Avatar
Grace K. Jul 17 96 views

What should I do to get a first time job?

I've made a basic resume, and because it's my first job I don't have much on it. It's basic, and has some skills and volunteer experience on it. But when I applied in store and online to about 20 places, none of them reached back to me. #first-job #entry-level #job-search #resume #july20 Is...

Ethan B.’s Avatar
Ethan B. Jul 17 96 views

Where are some tips on how to fast track my IT career?

I am very goal oriented and look forward to starting my first job. What are some tips to keep me on the up and up for promotions are better opportunities as an IT major? #major #job #july20...

#first-job

George S.’s Avatar
George S. May 27 284 views

How to approach phone interviews on volunteering roles?

Many volunteering roles require a Zoom or phone interview. What are some great tips and tricks to keep in mind while on the phone. What should we not mention in any phone interview. Adding a small script to say in order to introduce yourself would be great. Thank you! #interviews #career...

#job-application #first-job

Meredith M.’s Avatar
Meredith M. May 16, 2018 551 views

Is advertising a hard job area to get into?

I am planning to major in a study that will help me land in an advertising career. #job #advertising...

#first-job

Isha G.’s Avatar
Isha G. Mar 12 169 views

What can I do to get a summer internship with no experience

I am currently in my first year of university studying urban planning looking to gain some relevant experience this summer #internship #first-job...

#summer-jobs

Abdiel L.’s Avatar
Abdiel L. Mar 04 148 views

How difficult is it for a recent high school grad to get hired for a job?

Let's say I just graduated and never had a job before, will it be possible to get a job? #graduate-school...

#first-job

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 151 views
Cyron E.’s Avatar
Cyron E. Aug 05, 2019 112 views

How you make it through to all your school year

Im in Jobs Crops in El Paso, TX, Im 18 and Im interesting to be in Protective Services Ebido.Cyron@.livejobscorps.org #job...

#first-job

Cheyenne F.’s Avatar
Cheyenne F. Aug 01, 2019 149 views
Diana R.’s Avatar
Diana R. Jul 30, 2019 188 views