Career Questions tagged First Job

Meredith M.’s Avatar
Meredith M. May 16, 2018 404 views

Is advertising a hard job area to get into?

I am planning to major in a study that will help me land in an advertising career. #job #advertising...

#first-job

Isha G.’s Avatar
Isha G. Mar 12 103 views

What can I do to get a summer internship with no experience

I am currently in my first year of university studying urban planning looking to gain some relevant experience this summer #internship #first-job...

#summer-jobs

Abdiel L.’s Avatar
Abdiel L. Mar 04 86 views

How difficult is it for a recent high school grad to get hired for a job?

Let's say I just graduated and never had a job before, will it be possible to get a job? #graduate-school...

#first-job

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 102 views
Cyron E.’s Avatar
Cyron E. Aug 05, 2019 69 views

How you make it through to all your school year

Im in Jobs Crops in El Paso, TX, Im 18 and Im interesting to be in Protective Services Ebido.Cyron@.livejobscorps.org #job...

#first-job

Cheyenne F.’s Avatar
Cheyenne F. Aug 01, 2019 110 views
Diana R.’s Avatar
Diana R. Jul 30, 2019 146 views
Sydney C.’s Avatar
Sydney C. Jul 08, 2019 152 views

First Job Help?

I am having trouble finding a job. I am 16 years old and currently attend high school in the Bellevue area. I have no work experience but I am ready for my first job. I am looking for a job in the Bellevue area. I am hoping to have a summer job, and part-time job during the school year. Please...

#teenjob #job-search #first-job #jobs #career #summerjob

Joseline R.’s Avatar
Joseline R. Jun 18, 2019 132 views

What jobs can I work at 14?

marvin C.’s Avatar
marvin C. Apr 17, 2019 148 views
Sahonara G.’s Avatar
Sahonara G. Oct 14, 2018 186 views
jeami C.’s Avatar
jeami C. Aug 23, 2018 247 views

Is it recommended to have a job in your first semester/year of college?

It's tempting to get a job to help pay for tuition, etc., however won't it interfe​r​​​e with your studies given that it is your first time taking college classes? #first-job...

#first-year

Kelli C.’s Avatar
Kelli C. Aug 22, 2018 274 views

Is it advised to get a job freshman year?

I am just transitioning to college and despite the workload, I am also worried if I should get a job the first year. Is it advised to just get a job on campus or is off campus a good idea? \ #jobs #first-job...

#college-jobs

Catherine C.’s Avatar
Catherine C. Aug 12, 2018 319 views
Mauricio F.’s Avatar
Mauricio F. Aug 16, 2018 196 views

How do you find a job that suits you after graduating?

In college, there are various organizations that come to talk to students to provide information about potential jobs in the future. However, what do you look for when deciding where I would like to nail a job? Is the money important? What other factors come into play? #mechanical engineering...

#first-job #job-search

Ben S.’s Avatar
Ben S. Aug 13, 2018 199 views

Should I study data science at university?

I am a generalist who is good with numbers and words. I am not sure if I should pursue an economics and politics degree or do data science instead as it is more practical and there's a higher chance that I could get a job at the end of it. #careeradvice # #first-job...

#job-search

Clara N.’s Avatar
Clara N. Aug 12, 2018 192 views

How do I create a resume?

I've never had a job before...

#first-job

Maritza V.’s Avatar
Maritza V. Aug 06, 2018 230 views

How does one find a job and a place to live after graduating college?

I am still unsure how one finds a job and a place to live after college. Where do I obtain these types of connections that will help me in either situations? #first-job #college-jobs #job-search...

#homesearch

Jacquelyn B.’s Avatar
Jacquelyn B. Apr 16, 2018 256 views

Where should I start to get a job?

This is my first time applying for a job I don't have much experience but I do know that I wanted to pursue a career in the performing arts where should I start? #first-job #theatre #help #job-applications #jobs #employment #performing-arts...

#arts