Career Questions tagged Politicalscience

Connie T.’s Avatar
Connie T. 5 hours ago 2 views

What are some careers or pathways I can take with a political science degree?

I would like to know what are some pathways I can take after graduating college with a political science degree. Thank you! #career...

#politicalscience

Connie T.’s Avatar
Connie T. 5 hours ago 5 views
Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Mar 03 133 views

Tips for choosing between law and psychology careers

Hi, my name is Abby! I am a junior in high school and have to start thinking about how I want to spend the rest of my life making money (fun!) and would really appreciate some help. Some of the paths I am considering are psychology because I love the psych classes I have taken, and law because...

#politics #lawyer #psychologist #humanresources #organizationalpsychology #law-school #iopsychology #forensicpsychology #exams #generalcounsel #inhousecounsel #psychology #politicalscience #law #money #corporatelaw #industrialpsychology #team

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09, 2020 186 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#lawyer #politicalscience #corporatelawyer #corporate-lawyer #law-school #criminology #law #lawyers #school #generalcounsel #inhousecounsel #associate-lawyer

Maria C.’s Avatar
Maria C. Apr 08, 2020 277 views

How is it like to work at UN? What do you specifically do working with the part of humans rights?

I’m a student from Brazil and next year I will join an university. I wanna do the International Relations course and in the future work in the UN with human rights, traveling all around the world and helping others. #career #international #travel # #job # #work #work #humanrights #humanitarian...

#politics #politicalscience #unitednations #un #global #helping

Mia K.’s Avatar
Mia K. Aug 21, 2018 251 views

Do I have to enter college with the major I want to have all 4 years?

I find political science and anthropology both very interesting, but I'm not sure that I want to carry these out through all four years and make it my career because I also have many other passions. #anthropology...

#politicalscience

Tiffany K.’s Avatar
Tiffany K. Jan 25, 2018 305 views

What website or source is the best way to find a summer internship or part time job?

If you have little to no experience that is related to the field you want to work in, it is difficult to find a job that will help your career path. #summerjob #internship...

#politicalscience

Nabeeha K.’s Avatar
Nabeeha K. Jan 17, 2018 425 views

What career pathways can I follow with a Political science degree?

I’m planning on majoring in political science but am unsure of what I want to do with this degree. I know I can go into law but I’d like to know about other career pathway options as well. #law #politicalscience #politics #government #career #undecided...

Aleena C.’s Avatar
Aleena C. Sep 01, 2017 479 views

How can I become an activist in my community/school?

I want to be more engaged in my school and community but more specifically in my field of study. I am a poly sci major minoring in environmental studies and want to eventually work for a non-profit organization. I've tried applying online but living in San Francisco makes it difficult to make...

#sfsu #politicalscience #sanfrancisco #evironment #polysci #non-profit #volunteering