Career Questions tagged Socialscience

Lok Yin’s Avatar
Lok Yin Jan 23, 2021 392 views

How to figure out my career patheay?

I am a university student studying in Hong Kong. My major is urban studies, which is about issues in urban design. However, I have poor performance in academics and low GPA. For my working experience, I have worked as part time assistant in heritage organisation, property management intern ,...

Kimberly’s Avatar
Kimberly Dec 10, 2020 650 views

Is the FBI BAU as intense as the show Criminal Minds interprets it?

Hello! My name is Kim and I’m fifteen years old. Growing up I’ve always been fascinated with true crime, and unsolved mysteries, etc. I came across the show and I really liked it! It’s quite intense but I’m always up for a challenge! I’ve very curious about being a profiler. It seems very easy...

Gabe’s Avatar
Gabe May 23, 2018 553 views

For flexibility in the career field, Is criminal justice or public administration (specialized in CJ) a better major?

#career #future #experience #criminaljustice #publicadministration #politicalscience #socialscience