Career Questions tagged Urbanstudies

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Jan 23 230 views

How to figure out my career patheay?

I am a university student studying in Hong Kong. My major is urban studies, which is about issues in urban design. However, I have poor performance in academics and low GPA. For my working experience, I have worked as part time assistant in heritage organisation, property management intern ,...

cv tips interview rtpi pathway company lowgpa socialscience career uk urbanstudies unemployed cvwriting architecture confused careerpathway

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Jan 21 162 views

How to make use of my extended college year ?

I am a university student in Hong Kong. Recently I have failed in completing my thesis in order to graduate. The general office of my major has informed that I have to extend my study period in order to retake this subject. I am quite worried as I am afraid that I would waste a lot of time,...

direction urbanstudies fail finalyear lowgpa architecture thesis worries unemloyed gpa