Career Questions tagged Gpa

Mahir R.’s Avatar
Mahir R. Jun 01 182 views

Getting into my Dream College

Is there even a chance for me to get into Colombia university with a major in Computer Science as an 11th grade? Is there any way too boost my chances or make myself stand out besides SAT and GPA? Any advice?

junhua L.’s Avatar
junhua L. Apr 04 178 views

Is it okay to have a few C's in my grades?

Question about education

Linssey F.’s Avatar
Linssey F. Nov 16, 2021 236 views

What GPA I need to attend a University?

#university #college #financial-aid #gpa

Varsha K.’s Avatar
Varsha K. Nov 04, 2021 230 views

Advice for PhD application

Hello,

When applying to PhD's what do you think looks more attractive for admissions, a Master's without a thesis while working in a research lab or a Master's with a thesis? I have a low undergrad GPA and am trying to make up for it with a Master's before a biology PhD. #college #biology #gpa #phd

Julian L.’s Avatar
Julian L. Sep 29, 2021 167 views

Good GPA is needed?

do i need a good gpa to get into Western Welding Academy (WWA)
# #gpa #welding

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. Apr 29, 2021 571 views

Is college worth it ?

#graduate #gpa

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19, 2021 273 views

Any advice for those students who are struggling with their academics, especially those who feel they aren't "smart"?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

S.M. Asikul Islam S.’s Avatar
S.M. Asikul Islam S. Apr 07, 2021 224 views

What educationcal qualification is needed for studying CA?

#gpa #college-selection #federal-government #government #colleges

Mason B.’s Avatar
Mason B. Feb 01, 2021 485 views

Is college worth it?

#gpa #graduate

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Jan 21, 2021 262 views

How to make use of my extended college year ?

I am a university student in Hong Kong. Recently I have failed in completing my thesis in order to graduate. The general office of my major has informed that I have to extend my study period in order to retake this subject. I am quite worried as I am afraid that I would waste a lot of time,...

dylan C.’s Avatar
dylan C. Dec 03, 2020 332 views

How to become a millionaire at the age 19?

I am a upcoming family vlogger and im trying to maintain my GPA in the process #navy #gpa #everyone

Iris G.’s Avatar
Iris G. Nov 23, 2020 382 views

Is GPA important when getting into the coding field?

#GivingisCaring #Coding #GirlsWhoCode #Career #GPA #united-states #JobSearching I'm just starting out college and I know a lot of people tell me that the field you get into doesn't matter for undergrads, does this also apply to seeking jobs in coding through boot camps? And is there any...

aaliyah L.’s Avatar
aaliyah L. Nov 13, 2020 259 views

do you have to keep a certain gpa to get in some collages ?

im just curious # #gpa #everyone

Cory G.’s Avatar
Cory G. Oct 30, 2020 242 views

How to get in a better college

Where are good colleges. #gpa #school

emily D.’s Avatar
emily D. Oct 27, 2020 640 views

what are colleges that accept 3.5 average gpa

#college-admissions #gpa #college-applications

Abbie M.’s Avatar
Abbie M. Oct 27, 2020 281 views

What is a good GPA?

#GPA #college

Abbie M.’s Avatar
Abbie M. Oct 27, 2020 214 views

Is it helpful if I take both the SAT and the ACT for colleges to see if my GPA is not as high as I would like it to be?

#GPA #SAT #ACT

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02, 2020 452 views

if i wanted to try out for basketball what would be the best tips to make the team?

#athlete #athlete #athlete i always wanted to show people i wanted to be good in sports but i didn't have a way to show them that i was good enough for any other sports i liked. #school #gpa

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Aug 23, 2020 278 views

Is there anything that made you become a doctor?

#surgeon #doctor #doctors #scholarships #high-school # #gpa #sat #medicine

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Aug 23, 2020 283 views

Who or what inspired you to go into the medical field?

#scholarships #high-school # #gpa #sat #medicine

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Aug 23, 2020 326 views

Did you ever have doubts in joining the medical field?

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Aug 23, 2020 319 views

How do you choose when to have free time and when to focus on your studies?

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Aug 23, 2020 351 views

Whats the best way to manage your time?

#scholarships #high-school # #gpa #sat

Rana M.’s Avatar
Rana M. Apr 12, 2020 557 views

As recruiters, Do you make your decision according to GPA?

I am graduating in June from energy engineering. My accumulative GPA is 2.7 (B- in my country) and I don't know if this would be a problem in finding a job
#electrical-engineering #engineer #job-application #job-search #gpa #entry-level #interviews #engineering #

Olivia Y.’s Avatar
Olivia Y. Mar 06, 2020 370 views

What is a good GPA for graduate school?

#graduate-school #gpa #college-admissions

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. Dec 09, 2019 528 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! #school #college...

Jasmine B.’s Avatar
Jasmine B. May 28, 2019 419 views

My GPA went up spring semester, but I still lost my university scholarship. What can I do now?

#scholarship #financial-aid #GPA

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 434 views

Should high school be fun?

Should I take classes that are hard, and will prep me for college and career, or should I wait for college to teach me what I need to know, and take fun classes in high school? So that way I'm not so stressed with athletics, extracurriculars, and my job? #college #education #high-school...

Silang J.’s Avatar
Silang J. Mar 01, 2019 455 views

How does staying a year really affect you chance getting into college

I recently had a wake-up call and decide to fix my life. I use to I want good grade but did not really care. I did not turn in might homework, study, participate in class or ask the teacher for help. I was mostly was playing games, waste my time. Now do not get me to wrong. Games are ok to play...

Calista C.’s Avatar
Calista C. Oct 31, 2018 692 views

Why are college acceptance rates so low?

Acceptance rates to “elite” colleges and universities are extremely low and continue to drop each year. So I am wondering if these colleges and universities are very hard to get into because they admission standards have changed and continue to change of if there are just more applicants each...