Career Questions tagged Gpa

Julian L.’s Avatar
Julian L. Sep 29 56 views

Good GPA is needed?

do i need a good gpa to get into Western Welding Academy (WWA) # gpa...

welding

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. Apr 29 195 views
CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 126 views

Any advice for those students who are struggling with their academics, especially those who feel they aren't "smart"?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

study-skills academics gpa grades

Mason B.’s Avatar
Mason B. Feb 01 290 views
Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Jan 21 141 views

How to make use of my extended college year ?

I am a university student in Hong Kong. Recently I have failed in completing my thesis in order to graduate. The general office of my major has informed that I have to extend my study period in order to retake this subject. I am quite worried as I am afraid that I would waste a lot of time,...

lowgpa finalyear worries gpa urbanstudies unemloyed thesis architecture direction fail

dylan C.’s Avatar
dylan C. Dec 03, 2020 214 views

How to become a millionaire at the age 19?

I am a upcoming family vlogger and im trying to maintain my GPA in the process navy gpa...

everyone

Iris G.’s Avatar
Iris G. Nov 23, 2020 216 views

Is GPA important when getting into the coding field?

givingiscaring coding girlswhocode career gpa united-states jobsearching I'm just starting out college and I know a lot of people tell me that the field you get into doesn't matter for undergrads, does this also apply to seeking jobs in coding through boot camps? And is there any...

aaliyah L.’s Avatar
aaliyah L. Nov 13, 2020 147 views
Cory G.’s Avatar
Cory G. Oct 30, 2020 141 views

How to get in a better college

Where are good colleges. gpa...

school

Abbie M.’s Avatar
Abbie M. Oct 27, 2020 152 views
madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02, 2020 314 views

if i wanted to try out for basketball what would be the best tips to make the team?

athlete athlete athlete i always wanted to show people i wanted to be good in sports but i didn't have a way to show them that i was good enough for any other sports i liked. school...

gpa

Rana M.’s Avatar
Rana M. Apr 12, 2020 428 views

As recruiters, Do you make your decision according to GPA?

I am graduating in June from energy engineering. My accumulative GPA is 2.7 (B- in my country) and I don't know if this would be a problem in finding a job electrical-engineering engineer job-application job-search gpa entry-level interviews engineering...

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. Dec 09, 2019 395 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! school college...

college-advice gpa college-admissions

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 326 views

Should high school be fun?

Should I take classes that are hard, and will prep me for college and career, or should I wait for college to teach me what I need to know, and take fun classes in high school? So that way I'm not so stressed with athletics, extracurriculars, and my job? college education high-school...

school gpa student

Silang J.’s Avatar
Silang J. Mar 01, 2019 369 views

How does staying a year really affect you chance getting into college

I recently had a wake-up call and decide to fix my life. I use to I want good grade but did not really care. I did not turn in might homework, study, participate in class or ask the teacher for help. I was mostly was playing games, waste my time. Now do not get me to wrong. Games are ok to play...

college college-advice gpa advice career

Calista C.’s Avatar
Calista C. Oct 31, 2018 478 views

Why are college acceptance rates so low?

Acceptance rates to “elite” colleges and universities are extremely low and continue to drop each year. So I am wondering if these colleges and universities are very hard to get into because they admission standards have changed and continue to change of if there are just more applicants each...

acceptancerates collegeadmissions gpa ivyleague sat

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 26, 2018 290 views

How is our gpa calculated is it based off of quarter 1 or by semester

I really confused on how grade point average is calculated since I got a c in a weighted class I was wondering if that would bring my gpa down...

gpa

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 24, 2018 365 views