Career Questions tagged Gpa

dylan C.’s Avatar
dylan C. 19 hours ago 19 views

How to become a millionaire at the age 19?

I am a upcoming family vlogger and im trying to maintain my GPA in the process #navy #gpa...

#everyone

Iris G.’s Avatar
Iris G. Nov 23 49 views

Is GPA important when getting into the coding field?

#givingiscaring #coding #girlswhocode #career #gpa #united-states #jobsearching I'm just starting out college and I know a lot of people tell me that the field you get into doesn't matter for undergrads, does this also apply to seeking jobs in coding through boot camps? And is there any...

aaliyah L.’s Avatar
aaliyah L. Nov 13 27 views
Cory G.’s Avatar
Cory G. Oct 30 35 views

How to get in a better college

Where are good colleges. #gpa...

#school

Abbie M.’s Avatar
Abbie M. Oct 27 42 views

What is a good GPA?

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02 118 views

if i wanted to try out for basketball what would be the best tips to make the team?

#athlete #athlete #athlete i always wanted to show people i wanted to be good in sports but i didn't have a way to show them that i was good enough for any other sports i liked. #school...

#gpa

Rana M.’s Avatar
Rana M. Apr 12 230 views

As recruiters, Do you make your decision according to GPA?

I am graduating in June from energy engineering. My accumulative GPA is 2.7 (B- in my country) and I don't know if this would be a problem in finding a job #electrical-engineering #engineer #job-application #job-search #gpa #entry-level #interviews #engineering...

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. Dec 09, 2019 260 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! #school #college...

#gpa #college-advice #college-admissions

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 216 views

Should high school be fun?

Should I take classes that are hard, and will prep me for college and career, or should I wait for college to teach me what I need to know, and take fun classes in high school? So that way I'm not so stressed with athletics, extracurriculars, and my job? #college #education #high-school...

#gpa #school #student

Silang J.’s Avatar
Silang J. Mar 01, 2019 274 views

How does staying a year really affect you chance getting into college

I recently had a wake-up call and decide to fix my life. I use to I want good grade but did not really care. I did not turn in might homework, study, participate in class or ask the teacher for help. I was mostly was playing games, waste my time. Now do not get me to wrong. Games are ok to play...

#career #college-advice #advice #gpa #college

Calista C.’s Avatar
Calista C. Oct 31, 2018 310 views

Why are college acceptance rates so low?

Acceptance rates to “elite” colleges and universities are extremely low and continue to drop each year. So I am wondering if these colleges and universities are very hard to get into because they admission standards have changed and continue to change of if there are just more applicants each...

#acceptancerates #sat #collegeadmissions #gpa #ivyleague

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 26, 2018 198 views

How is our gpa calculated is it based off of quarter 1 or by semester

I really confused on how grade point average is calculated since I got a c in a weighted class I was wondering if that would bring my gpa down...

#gpa

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 24, 2018 275 views
Sonnet B.’s Avatar
Sonnet B. Aug 24, 2018 239 views
Hannah J.’s Avatar
Hannah J. Aug 18, 2018 197 views

What GPA do you need to get into a nursing school?

I am only an eighth grader, but I have a class where we are discussing careers and figuring out what we want to be. I want to be a nurse but don't know if my GPA would be high enough. #gpa...

Carolyn S.’s Avatar
Carolyn S. Aug 16, 2018 193 views

What is a goal GPA for a high school student?

The GPA is very important to colleges. I want to make sure I fit the expectation! #highschool #gpa...

Carolyn S.’s Avatar
Carolyn S. Aug 16, 2018 254 views

Do colleges look for involvement with sports and organizations?

I participate in cheerleading, track and field, fellowship of christian atheles, younglife, and multiple volunteering programs. Are colleges interested in students tha can balance these things and maintaining a good GPA. Basically, what impact does extra-curriculars bring to the college world....

#volunteer #christian #highschool #gpa #trackandfield #cheer #college

Victor G.’s Avatar
Victor G. Aug 16, 2018 174 views

How do I raise a low GPA?

My first year ended in my GPA being pretty bad. What are easy ways to raise it?...

#gpa