Career Questions tagged Gpa

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. Apr 29 65 views
CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 62 views

Any advice for those students who are struggling with their academics, especially those who feel they aren't "smart"?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

#gpa #study-skills #academics #grades

Mason B.’s Avatar
Mason B. Feb 01 209 views
Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Jan 21 91 views

How to make use of my extended college year ?

I am a university student in Hong Kong. Recently I have failed in completing my thesis in order to graduate. The general office of my major has informed that I have to extend my study period in order to retake this subject. I am quite worried as I am afraid that I would waste a lot of time,...

#urbanstudies #thesis #architecture #fail #unemloyed #lowgpa #gpa #direction #worries #finalyear

dylan C.’s Avatar
dylan C. Dec 03, 2020 164 views

How to become a millionaire at the age 19?

I am a upcoming family vlogger and im trying to maintain my GPA in the process #navy #gpa...

#everyone

Iris G.’s Avatar
Iris G. Nov 23, 2020 148 views

Is GPA important when getting into the coding field?

#givingiscaring #coding #girlswhocode #career #gpa #united-states #jobsearching I'm just starting out college and I know a lot of people tell me that the field you get into doesn't matter for undergrads, does this also apply to seeking jobs in coding through boot camps? And is there any...

aaliyah L.’s Avatar
aaliyah L. Nov 13, 2020 93 views
Cory G.’s Avatar
Cory G. Oct 30, 2020 92 views

How to get in a better college

Where are good colleges. #gpa...

#school

Abbie M.’s Avatar
Abbie M. Oct 27, 2020 108 views
madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02, 2020 187 views

if i wanted to try out for basketball what would be the best tips to make the team?

#athlete #athlete #athlete i always wanted to show people i wanted to be good in sports but i didn't have a way to show them that i was good enough for any other sports i liked. #school...

#gpa

Rana M.’s Avatar
Rana M. Apr 12, 2020 301 views

As recruiters, Do you make your decision according to GPA?

I am graduating in June from energy engineering. My accumulative GPA is 2.7 (B- in my country) and I don't know if this would be a problem in finding a job #electrical-engineering #engineer #job-application #job-search #gpa #entry-level #interviews #engineering...

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. Dec 09, 2019 334 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! #school #college...

#gpa #college-advice #college-admissions

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 265 views

Should high school be fun?

Should I take classes that are hard, and will prep me for college and career, or should I wait for college to teach me what I need to know, and take fun classes in high school? So that way I'm not so stressed with athletics, extracurriculars, and my job? #college #education #high-school...

#student #gpa #school

Silang J.’s Avatar
Silang J. Mar 01, 2019 321 views

How does staying a year really affect you chance getting into college

I recently had a wake-up call and decide to fix my life. I use to I want good grade but did not really care. I did not turn in might homework, study, participate in class or ask the teacher for help. I was mostly was playing games, waste my time. Now do not get me to wrong. Games are ok to play...

#gpa #college-advice #career #college #advice

Calista C.’s Avatar
Calista C. Oct 31, 2018 373 views

Why are college acceptance rates so low?

Acceptance rates to “elite” colleges and universities are extremely low and continue to drop each year. So I am wondering if these colleges and universities are very hard to get into because they admission standards have changed and continue to change of if there are just more applicants each...

#gpa #collegeadmissions #ivyleague #acceptancerates #sat

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 26, 2018 235 views

How is our gpa calculated is it based off of quarter 1 or by semester

I really confused on how grade point average is calculated since I got a c in a weighted class I was wondering if that would bring my gpa down...

#gpa

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 24, 2018 318 views
Sonnet B.’s Avatar
Sonnet B. Aug 24, 2018 277 views