Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

Sphesihle B.’s Avatar
Sphesihle B. Jun 20 51 views

What is it like to be a cardiothoracic surgeon?

guys do any if you also know about cardiothoracic surgeons because I want to know more about them and wish was a heart surgeon all i need is information

Melanie S.’s Avatar
Melanie S. Jun 17 43 views

workers in the medical field what made you realize being in the medical field was right for you?

I plan to work in the medical field and I want to know what other people with experience in that field think of it

Ruben M.’s Avatar
Ruben M. Jun 17 63 views

How can I up my chances at getting into a straight medicine program out of High School?

Programs that get you MD and another degree in Shorter time

Destiny V.’s Avatar
Destiny V. Jun 14 52 views

is there more options to get a better job then being a nurse

i wanted to know because i am in training for nursing

Aaron O.’s Avatar
Aaron O. Jun 14 52 views

What path should I take to be a Nuclear medicine physician.

I wanna become a certified nuclear medicine physician

Alexandria B.’s Avatar
Alexandria B. Jun 10 56 views

What are somethings you can do to stand out in medical school?

As a medical student are there any remote opportunities, professional development, or career advice to help students differentiate from others in securing a job?

sanaa B.’s Avatar
sanaa B. May 24 102 views

In cognitive behavioral therapy is there a "best" way to go bout approaching people's mental health conditions?

I don't want to ever approach a patient in the wrong way and end up hurting them in some way, I know every situation is different but generally how should I go about talking to my patients

Zainab G.’s Avatar
Zainab G. May 24 97 views

How to Ace your Certified Clinical Medical Assistant examination?

Tip and strategies

ashley K.’s Avatar
ashley K. May 09 114 views

how long do you have to go to college to be a EMS

how long do you have go to college to be a EMS the only reason i want to know is so when i get out of high school if i can take a brake from school or if i need to just go right it to it so i can do what i want i want to do

Awais A.’s Avatar
Awais A. May 08 113 views

What do i need to get in dental field

am looking into getting in medical career any advice on what to take and what college more specifically my goal is to get in dental field

David O.’s Avatar
David O. May 08 165 views

Hello, I'm Dave, I'm looking for ways to get advice from Professionals here, especially in the medical field. I anticipate for an honest reply

Hello, I'm Dave, a Grade 10 student currently in Nigeria. I love subjects such as Biology and Computer. My dream of being a doctor is what I want to achieve

jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 05 135 views

What would be the best time to enroll in college to learn about becoming a surgeon ?

jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 05 173 views

What would be the best college to attend to, to become a General Surgeon ? ?

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. May 03 126 views

how does it feel to be a cardiothoracic surgeon ?

i want to know more about this topic to have more knowledge when i get into this field .

Fiona W.’s Avatar
Fiona W. Apr 29 148 views

How difficult was nursing school?

I took some AP science classes in high school, and I struggled!! Is it even more difficult?

Fiona W.’s Avatar
Fiona W. Apr 29 110 views

Are nurses treated with the same amount of respect as doctors?

In greys anatomy, (I know, a very credible source) they seem as if its an insult to be a nurse, though I know it is not! Are they treated worse IRL?

test P.’s Avatar
test P. Apr 18 102 views

Working hours in medicine

What are the hours like as a doctor?

laura K.’s Avatar
laura K. Apr 08 97 views

how hard was college?

was there ever a class that you just thought would be the end of you like it just made you want to drop out?

kayleigh C.’s Avatar
kayleigh C. Apr 08 113 views

are you happy with the career you chose

do you ever get bored or mad at your job?

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 08 253 views

Will the demand for pediatricians increase in the next 10 years?

It's crazy how technology is taking control of many careers. Will pediatricians be in more or less demand than currently? Based of statistics and such.

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 08 163 views

How long does becoming a pediatrician take?

Just wondering what the time span looks like, although i'm only a sophomore in high school.

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 06 140 views

Anything you wish you knew before perusing med school?

Just want to make sure I understand what I'm getting myself into :)

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 06 153 views

Does becoming a physician/doctor require earning a doctoral degree?

Was wondering what requirements look like.

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Mar 25 110 views

if you're a physician assistant in CA, can you please answer some questions?

I'm super interested in this career. here are just a few questions I have about it: 1. is there many job opportunities? or is it hard to find a job? 2. how is work-life balance? 3. are you happy with your job? 4. what are some of the 'best/worst' specialities, according to what you've heard or...

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Mar 25 194 views

Do you like being a physician assistant? What are the pros and cons?

I'm currently a high school senior. College decisions are coming out right now, but most likely I'm going to UC Davis in the fall :)

I want to be in the medical field. I'm curious about what this job is like.

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 125 views

What does a day in the life of a Pediatrician look like?

Just wondering what the workload, and overall routine would look like. :)

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 149 views

Are there any ways I can 'fast-forward' college and spend less time there?

Aspire to be a Pediatrician ASAP :)

ted L.’s Avatar
ted L. Mar 20 140 views

how to become a vetenary doctor

i am studying 10 th std. i love pets. but i have no money. my goal is become a doctor but i havn't prepare.

laya K.’s Avatar
laya K. Mar 11 161 views

When trying to standout on front for medical school, what are some things in highschool i can do to further my chances of getting accepted?

what are some actvities or jobs i can partake in to challenge my readiness for medical school or college?

Chaance S.’s Avatar
Chaance S. Mar 03 190 views

Am I able to be in the military for 4 years and then work as a neonatal nurse?

Hey, my name is chance and I attend Aldine Ninth Grade School in Houston Tx. I want to attend the military when I gradate highschool to make my family proud. I also really want to work as a neonatal nurse in the NICU. I love babies and being around them, I also was a baby in the NICU for about...