Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 28 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 61 views

Is it better to become a nurse or pediatrician? Why?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrics #medicine #pediatrician #nursing...

#doctor

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09 51 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Dec 27, 2019 56 views
olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 57 views
Rachel M.’s Avatar
Rachel M. Dec 26, 2019 51 views
Rachel M.’s Avatar
Rachel M. Dec 26, 2019 37 views

What’s the fastest way to go from a nurse to a doctor?

High school student...

#doctor

Berenice M.’s Avatar
Berenice M. Dec 13, 2019 53 views
alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Dec 13, 2019 56 views

How hard is it to complete the years of school and residency to be an orthopedic surgeon ? And any advice?

It has always been a goal/ dream of mine to be an orthopedic surgeon. So I want to get more of an idea of the steps to get there. #surgeon #orthopedicsurgeon #orthopedic #medical #medicine #doctor...

#surgery

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. Dec 12, 2019 45 views

What is the best way to prepare for a pre-med program?

Hello, I’m in 11th grade and I am highly interested in becoming an anesthesiologist. Of course, with this in mind I’ve been trying my best to excel in chemistry, biology and other helpful classes. I’m wondering if there are any other ways or a better approach to preparing myself for a...

#medical-school #doctor #premed #anesthesiologist

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. Dec 12, 2019 34 views

What does a day in life look like for a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I’m very interested in surgery. #medicine #doctor #medical #surgery...

#medical-education

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. Dec 12, 2019 35 views

How would I go about becoming a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and would like to go to college and med school to eventually a surgeon what steps should I take? #surgery#medi alschool#medicine #doctor #medical #surgeon...

#premed

Kaleb J.’s Avatar
Kaleb J. Dec 12, 2019 32 views

Do most neurosurgeons work in hospitals?

I want to be a neurosurgeon but just was wondering where most are employed? Hospitals? Private practices? #doctor #medicine #medical...

#premed

Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10, 2019 52 views
Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10, 2019 46 views
Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10, 2019 35 views

How can i pursue being a doctor in family medicine and what benefits does it offer? Does annual pay increase over the years? How do i start?

I would want to pursue something more in the medical field. Family medicine or a physical therapist is something i would like end up doing. I am currently a student and hoping to pursue these careers #doctor #medicine...

#medical

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 42 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Max F.’s Avatar
Max F. Dec 06, 2019 53 views

Medical Field with a business degree?

I am expected to graduate in May of 2020 with a bachelor's in Integrated Business. I am at a loss for the business world and don't feel challenged at all. I was considering maybe switching up to a career in the medical field. I was looking into Pharmacy or maybe becoming a PA? I know this all...

#medical #doctor #pharmacy #healthcare #business #pa

Leslie C.’s Avatar
Leslie C. Nov 22, 2019 50 views
Lyndi B.’s Avatar
Lyndi B. Nov 20, 2019 36 views

What is the best recommendation during high school and college to prepare yourself to become a medical lab tech?

I am a Junior I am involved in 3 sports and extracurricular activities. #blood #doctor #college...

#medical-school

Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20, 2019 36 views
Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20, 2019 31 views

How competitive is college for someone interested in becoming a surgeon? #Medical #Surgeon

Junior interested in becoming a surgeon. #surgeon...

#doctor

Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20, 2019 38 views

How difficult is college for someone interested in becoming a surgeon? #Medical #Surgeon

Junior in high school interested in becoming a surgeon. #medical #surgeon...

#doctor

Zach O.’s Avatar
Zach O. Nov 20, 2019 40 views

Are you self employed?

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Nov 20, 2019 46 views

Which hospital is the best to do your internship and residency program in?

I'm a Freshman in high school and I want to be in the medical feild, so I was wondering which hospital is a good teaching hospital. #doctor #medicine #healthcare...

#internship