Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

Jaquari B.’s Avatar
Jaquari B. Jaquari B. 11 hours ago 7 views

What can my career goal be?

caring,understanding ,love helping ,positive ,calm #career-choice...

#doctor

Kori T.’s Avatar
Kori T. Kori T. 14 hours ago 9 views

Are you happy?

I want to become the first surgeon in my family.#medicine #surgery...

#doctor

Ariel C.’s Avatar
Ariel C. Ariel C. yesterday 23 views

What are some ways to help me make a decision for my future ?

I’m not sure if I want too be a nurse, doctor, or go into law what are some ways to help me make a decision? #medicine #law #doctor...

#nurse

Tia D.’s Avatar
Tia D. Tia D. Jul 29 23 views

What do I need to do in high school to become a doctor?

I am in high school and like helping people. So, I think that becoming a doctor would be a good choice. #medicine #doctor...

#healthcare

myanah W.’s Avatar
myanah W. myanah W. Jul 28 22 views

Whats the best skills you need to become a pediatrician? #doclife

#pediatrician #doctor #business I want to own my own business ran by me ( a clinic/ hospital for children) and i want to better my understanding about pediatric care ....

#medical

Genesis W.’s Avatar
Genesis W. Genesis W. Jul 27 22 views

How can I become a doctor what things are really important with become one ?

I am very kind person . Different then a lot of other people . Have a lot of friends I can be mean at times but I know how to control it . Open to meet new friends any time ....

#doctor

Xandriya J.’s Avatar
Xandriya J. Xandriya J. Jul 26 27 views

What do you need to become a doctor or a surgeon?

I want to help people and I am also curious about the human body. I like to study the anatomy of the human body to sometimes. #medicine #surgery...

#doctor

samiye K.’s Avatar
samiye K. samiye K. Jul 18 57 views

Health Related Studies

Hello, this year I will be a senior, and I am thinking of studying medicine, or nursing. I'm an international student, i really want to study in the US and get a full ride scholarship. For which one would it be easier for me to get a full ride scholarship #nursing #scholarship #nurse...

#surgeon #fullridescholarship #us #medicine #usa #healthcare #doctor #surgeonassistant

Jamyre’Eona C.’s Avatar
Jamyre’Eona C. Jamyre’Eona C. Jul 14 41 views

How to know what your career goal is ?

1.I love to sing dance and write 2.I love children and babies I hope to be an pediatrician #doctor one day 3.Im very energetic smart and...

Masyiah T.’s Avatar
Masyiah T. Masyiah T. Jul 12 63 views

how to make sure my i am able to make my career goals come true

I am a mixed women. I am 18 years old im still in high school.i love to draw but i don't wanna be a drawer for a living i wanna be a doctor. #healthcare #medicine #art...

#doctor

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jam B. Jul 09 43 views

What do I need to do to become an Optometrist in the U.S?

I am senior in high school and want to be optometrist. What is the pathway to become one? Any advice? #healthcare #doctor #medicine #college...

#advice

Esther A.’s Avatar
Esther A. Esther A. Jul 09 66 views

How do I start my journey to becoming an Obgyn?

I’m really interested in the medical field, specifically obgyn and would love to know how to get started on my journey #medicine #doctor #healthcare #medical...

Da'Nita G.’s Avatar
Da'Nita G. Da'Nita G. Jul 06 67 views

Is this realistic?

I want to make a business. I want to work with children, teens and animals. It will be like a mental and physical therapy. The children will get help with life. Like emotional, mental, physical support or with life, school and family. The animals will be rescued and fixed up. The children and...

#physical-therapy #animals #psychology #teens #doctor #surgeon #children

Matthew S.’s Avatar
Matthew S. Matthew S. Jul 05 49 views

what do i need to become a doctor

i attend Iona college...

#doctor

ja B.’s Avatar
ja B. ja B. Jul 01 67 views

is being a desk nurse an actual job?

I truly do want have a job in the medical field, i'm just not sure of the stress. #nursing #hospital-and-health-care #doctor...

#medical

ja B.’s Avatar
ja B. ja B. Jul 01 76 views

is going into the medical field worth it?

I think I want to be an X-ray tech.. #doctor...

#medical-school

hadiil A.’s Avatar
hadiil A. hadiil A. Jul 01 53 views
Karabo Q.’s Avatar
Karabo Q. Karabo Q. Jun 29 71 views

What are the minimum requirements for studying medical doctor !?

I am a very diligent person ,who wants to further her studies and be a better person in future...

#doctor

Maddie T.’s Avatar
Maddie T. Maddie T. Jun 28 59 views

How might I seek to balance motherhood and a demanding work schedule as a female interested in medicine?

Hello! My name is Madeline Tinskey, and I am very interested in pursuing a medical career, perhaps in neurology or as an OBGYN. I am an upcoming junior in high school, and enjoy learning and sharing information with others. #medicine #healthcare #motherhood #femaledoctor #doctor #obgyn...

#neurologist

pea M.’s Avatar
pea M. pea M. Jun 26 61 views

How do I prepare for MCAT as a business student?

I graduated from university with a business degree and now want to become a doctor. I'm not sure where to start as I've not taken 'science' courses in college only in high school, would 1 year be enough to prepare for MCAT realistically? #healthcare #premed #medical #medical-school #medicine...

#doctor #mcat

Qinwen Z.’s Avatar
Qinwen Z. Qinwen Z. Jun 25 42 views

What should I need to do to be a doctor?

What kind of university and schools I need to get into before I can be a real doctor? Also, what degrees I need to get?...

#doctor

zaria U.’s Avatar
zaria U. zaria U. Jun 24 39 views

How will I know which is the right one for me?

I'm in between wanting to become a forensic psychologist or anesthesiologist. #forensics...

#doctor