Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

Alessandra F.’s Avatar
Alessandra F. Oct 13 31 views

What are some things that you considered before entering the Medical Field?

I am a freshman and currently exploring the Medical field and would medicine doctor job medical college love to know the things you thought of when considering your...

Alessandra F.’s Avatar
Alessandra F. Oct 13 18 views

What are some soft skills that are need to be and anesthesiologist?

I am in 9th grade and I am exploring the Health Care field currently and I am interested in anesthesiology. healthcare medicine...

doctor

Lauryn W.’s Avatar
Lauryn W. Oct 13 31 views

What does it take to be a General Surgeon.

I'm currently in Health Science and have thought about being a General Surgeon. I really enjoy helping others. What are similar career choices just in case I'm not fully committed. options careerchoices medical doctor surgery surgeon...

hospital-and-health-care

Pamella R.’s Avatar
Pamella R. Oct 12 38 views

What is the hardest part about being a pediatric doctor?

I am in 9th grade and I want to become a doctor. I want to work with kids and their families. I think there are many rewarding parts of becoming a doctor, but I wonder what the hard parts are too. doctor pediatrics medical...

Naturel S.’s Avatar
Naturel S. Oct 11 42 views

Do you have to be on call to be an OB/GYN?

Thing is, I like my sleep, and I was wanting to know that if I have to wake up out of my sleep to deliver a baby or tend to one's needs. healthcare...

doctor

Elijah S.’s Avatar
Elijah S. Oct 08 32 views

How many days do you get off. Would I be able to spend the holidays with my family?

I want to become a doctor when I grow up. I am trying to go for a doctor that specializes in infectious diseases. I am also fascinated in psychology. doctor psychology...

medical

Naturel S.’s Avatar
Naturel S. Oct 07 53 views

Is the road to becoming a OB/GYN hard?

I want to go to an HBCU and my major will be biology. I am very invested and interested in becoming and OB/GYN. I love helping younger people as well as people in general and telling people information about their health/ doctor medicine healthcare...

science

Yara M.’s Avatar
Yara M. Oct 07 64 views

Any advice on what I could do to increase my odds of getting into med school?

I'm 21 years old and I'm graduating this semester, hopefully with a 3.5 GPA. My goal is to join medical school but my grades aren't that competitive. I need to apply next year and I was thinking of enhancing my extracurriculars to improve my profile; however, I live in Lebanon where we have...

college medical medicine biology doctor

Andy C.’s Avatar
Andy C. Oct 05 61 views

How do I become a Doctor? Any Advice?

I've always wanted to be a Doctor but don't know how to get there. Any Advice?...

doctor

Jason F.’s Avatar
Jason F. Sep 29 61 views

How did you pick what kind of a doctor you want to be?

I'm a 9th grader and I want to be a doctor but, I don't know what kind of doctor I want to be. doctor...

medicine

Deena A.’s Avatar
Deena A. Sep 28 47 views

What inspired you to do this job?

I am a high schooler. The jobs I would like to do are either a psychologist, pediatrician or a biochemist. psychology pediatrician doctor helpothers...

medicine

Andrew H.’s Avatar
Andrew H. Sep 22 61 views

How much math is needed to go into a medical profession such as a doctor?

I was wondering how many years of math does a doctor need to get into med school? medical...

doctor

taylor M.’s Avatar
taylor M. Sep 09 95 views

What is the average day like as a nurse that works in a hospital?

is it so fast and busy or is it calm and slow so i can be able to balance my family life and work life nursing medicine nurse healthcare...

doctor

Leetsy M.’s Avatar
Leetsy M. Sep 05 153 views

How do you become a medical doctor?

After undergrad and receiving your bachelor’s degree, do you continue to grad school then med school? Or after undergrad, you go straight to med school? doctor medical college medicine...

premed