Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

Imani R.’s Avatar
Imani R. May 11 10 views
Omogolo S.’s Avatar
Omogolo S. May 11 13 views
Dey'ja M.’s Avatar
Dey'ja M. May 07 56 views

How does your job affect your general lifestyle ?

I am a people person, I’m a natural leader, I am results oriented #doctor...

#pharmacy

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. May 05 58 views

Where can I get a virtual summer internship as a high school student?

I want to be a doctor and I want to build up my resume. I've been searching all over the Internet for an internship related to becoming a doctor or to biology or science or STEM and I haven't found any. There are no internships near me. I would like a virtual internship seeing as there is a...

#medicine #doctor #student #summer-internship #internships #high-school-students

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02 119 views

What are all the steps to becoming a pediatrician?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a "kid doctor". I've always enjoyed the sciences more than anything else. However, I'm not really sure how to become a pediatrician. I think you have to get your undergrad degree...

#medicine #doctor #college #pediatrics #pediatrician #medical-school

Ane S.’s Avatar
Ane S. Mar 23 105 views

which course to take for med school?

I'm brazilian but I want to start my studies in Canada to become a doctor, but I don't know which premed to choose. I am between biology, biomedical sciences and biotechnology. Which of these would be the best choice? #doctor #medicine #canada #medical-school #pre-med...

#premed

Jaayna D.’s Avatar
Jaayna D. Mar 20 98 views

How would I go about becoming an ultrasound technician?

I am in an early college high school with my associate's in science but I want to be an ultrasound technician. #technician #medicine #oncology #doctor...

#high-school

Kyle H.’s Avatar
Kyle H. Mar 18 93 views

What's the salary for a doctor?

I would like to know what's the salary for a doctor #hospital...

#doctor

Maya M.’s Avatar
Maya M. Feb 24 171 views

AP Chem or Ap Bio? Elective?

It is around the time of the year again where I have to pick my courses for next year and I am stumped. I want to be a doctor, so I have been focusing on classes to take to help me in the future. I love both biology and chemistry (I got A's for Bio freshman year and an A so far for Chemistry)....

#medicine #biology #chemistry #doctor #health #pre-med

Allison M.’s Avatar
Allison M. Jan 22 185 views

What is a day in the life like for a Dermatologist?

Skincare is something that is very important to me. I love trying new products and seeing what works best for my skin. I am always up to talk about skin care products and what to use. I think maybe if I got to learn a little bit more about dermatology I could possibly go to school for it....

#dermatology #career #doctor #skin

Naomi D.’s Avatar
Naomi D. Jan 14 168 views

How do you first start becoming a nurse?

I'm a high school student who is looking for advice on becoming a nurse or a doctor. #nurse #student...

#doctor

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Jan 02 148 views

When you're a surgeon, how much free time do you have in order to prioritize your family?

A surgeon is one of the future careers that I have seriously considered and I want to know the answer to the question because family is the most important thing to me and I don't want to pursue a career where I have to put my most important thing in life on the back burner. #surgeon #doctor...

#futurecareer #futurejob

Atiku E.’s Avatar
Atiku E. Dec 06, 2020 189 views
John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 05, 2020 185 views

What kind of major do you have to do during college to be an Anesthesiologist?

Hello, so I've been looking through questions that other people have asked about what it's like to be an Anesthesiologist or how to be an Anesthesiologist. I've seen some people say you only need to take classes like chemistry, biology, physics, calculus, and etc. and can major in something...

#anesthesiologist #doctor #college #majors #medical-school #anesthesia

Tristian L.’s Avatar
Tristian L. Nov 30, 2020 91 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 125 views
Dezire M.’s Avatar
Dezire M. Nov 08, 2020 201 views
Phoenix L.’s Avatar
Phoenix L. Nov 05, 2020 105 views

What is a day in a life of a Doctor?

I'm a student at Miyamura high school and I don't know much about Doctors and i don't what career I'm going to do but i guess Doctor is one of them . And what types of Doctors are their?...

#doctor

Ashton B.’s Avatar
Ashton B. Oct 30, 2020 85 views
Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Oct 23, 2020 356 views

What are some pros and cons of being an anesthesiologist?

I am a senior looking into the medical field. It has always interested me. I initially wanted to be a surgeon, but now I have been really focused and set on becoming n anesthesiologist. #anesthesiologist,...

#doctor

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 263 views

What jobs in the medical field are ideal?

I am still in high school, specifically Junior year, and I still am trying to figure out what job I want to study for in college. I know I want to work somewhere in the medical field but I don't know what specific job I want to get. I know that I can't work seeing bodies that are involved in...

#jobs #doctor #career-choice #career #vet #therapist #nurse

jazmyn F.’s Avatar
jazmyn F. May 15, 2017 626 views

What type of doctor should I be?

I want to live in Canada and be a famous figure skater on Canada's Olympic team but I want to have a real career. my plans were either a pediatrician or an ob-gyn. What should I do? #health-care #career-details #medicine...

#doctor