Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

Omary A.’s Avatar
Omary A. Mar 27 41 views

How I can become a Brain doctor?

My name is omary abassy I come from Tanzania I study at macechu secondary schools in tanga Tanzania. Thanks you #doctor...

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 43 views

How long does it usually take upon recieveing proper education for a job as a surgeon does it generally take for one to actually begin working in that position?

At school, I am most interested in gross anatomy, microbiology, and biology, while my hobbies include athletics. A topic that I am passionate about is leadership and "organized chaos". #medicine #doctor #biology #surgeon #trauma #icu #chaos #busy #medical #premed...

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 49 views

Is it still more or less challenging for a woman to hold a position so high up as a surgeon or chief of surgery within a hospital?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 37 views

What are the social lives of surgeons throughout the hospital? Do many surgeons not have time to have a very large social life? Do they have time for children / starting a family?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 31 views

Is 12 years of in-depth education really worth it to become a trauma surgeon? It seems like a huge amount of time for one to be in school for a specific job.

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 46 views

Is there any way to begin your PhD while wrapping up your Med degree? (just to cut down on some of the time spent in getting a secondary education)

#med

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 72 views

Whats the most interesting thing about nursing?

HBsc student at U of T looking to get into health care after undergrad. #nursing #medicine #healthcare #nurse #nurse...

#doctor

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 78 views

What's the best career decision you've ever made?

Looking to get into the health care field after my BS. #healthcare #medicine #nursing #doctor...

#career-counseling

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 70 views

What three habits will improve your life?

#psychology Uoft Life sciences majoring in Biology and Psychology. #science #biology #doctor...

#study-abroad

Irene M.’s Avatar
Irene M. Mar 02 63 views

why do medical students have to have a bachelor of something before entering medical school.

I'm Irene my major #biology and pre medics. I want to become a doctor. The process of medical education is still confusing and I want to get involved in different activities that will draw me near to my goal and dream #doctor...

#medicine

jada H.’s Avatar
jada H. Mar 02 53 views
Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 28 63 views

What was your Pathway to Medical School?

This may not be common amongst many people, but if applicable, would you tell me how you got into medical school (starting from high school)? This will definitely be a long question, but I felt that it would be helpful to many students and aspiring individuals looking for motivation or a...

#healthcare #medicine #premed #doctor

Justina J.’s Avatar
Justina J. Feb 25 70 views

What colleges specialize in Medical degrees?

I would like to be a doctor #medicine #medical-school...

#doctor

brittany L.’s Avatar
brittany L. Feb 21 66 views
Keshaun W.’s Avatar
Keshaun W. Feb 21 34 views

what is the best way to start the journey to becoming a pediatric surgeon?

I am just out of high school and very interested in the medical field #doctor...

Minu S.’s Avatar
Minu S. Feb 17 44 views

How is the experience as an obgyn doctor

I'm planning to take up obgyn as my pg specialty this year.. I am confused between obgyn and dermatology. I wish to know how hard is the life of an obgyn.. Whether all the stress and hardworking is rewarding or disappointing #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#medical

Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Feb 12 102 views

How do I get the opportunity to shadow someone?

I want to shadow a physician assistant, nurse practitioner, dieticians, and registered nurse (and maybe even a therapist). How do I do that? If anyone is one of the professions in Chicago please let me know if I can shadow you! Also are there any internships in the medical field! Thank you!...

#medicine #nurse #dietician #medical #healthcare #physicianassistant #nursepractitioner #doctor

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Feb 03 76 views

What courses should I take in college? How should I prepare for med school?

I'm currently at job corps for CNA training, but I'm working towards becoming a General Pediatrician in the future. Looking for advice of the best paths to take to becoming a General Pediatrician. I'm aware of the long journey ahead of me, but I'm also willing to work hard to get there. Any...

#medicine #doctor #cna #healthcare #pediatrics #pediatrician

Trinity W.’s Avatar
Trinity W. Feb 04 91 views
Orobosa O.’s Avatar
Orobosa O. Feb 02 69 views

What degrees do you need in order to be a surgeon?

I am in High school. I play sports, only Basketball. I am curious about the work of surgeons. I wonder how well the job gets paid, how hard it is, and if it would be a job that I would be interested in. #career #doctor...

#medicine