Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

Karoline’s Avatar
Karoline Aug 26, 2020 471 views

does it matter what college you go to if you want to be a doctor?

#doctor #technology

Divya’s Avatar
Divya Jun 11, 2020 592 views

How do I become a surgeon?

I'm in the first year of my GCSEs, and I'm a little confused about how to become a practising surgeon. What are the elaborate steps I need to take?

#doctor #medicine #surgery #surgeon #healthcare #college #premed #school

Charlotte’s Avatar
Charlotte May 31, 2020 448 views

What extracurriculars/volunteer programs should I be doing for college (medical field)?

#college #medical #medicine #doctor #premed I am going to be a junior in high school this coming school year, and i was planning on trying to volunteer at several hospitals nearby. However, with COVID-19, hospitals are no longer accepting volunteers, so I am unsure of what extracurriculars or...

Maya’s Avatar
Maya May 27, 2020 795 views

What AP courses should I take if I want to be a doctor (eventually an OB/GYN)?

I would like to know which AP courses to take so I can get ahead in my studies. #medicine #medical #doctor

Tsion’s Avatar
Tsion Apr 22, 2020 407 views

What advice would you give to a first-year undergrad student in health sciences who wants to pursue medical school in the near future?

This advice could be in terms of school and also personal things that we should fulfill like volunteering and internships that would help me best with pursuing #healthcare #college #medical #doctor #medicine my career

Robert’s Avatar
Robert Apr 22, 2020 252 views

Are there any activities outside of class that you did in high school or college that helped you become a doctor or medicical professional

medical #medicine #medicine #doctor #college #medical #medical #medical-school

Iqra’s Avatar
Iqra Apr 15, 2020 482 views

How did you know that you wanted to be a doctor? After becoming a doctor, did you still feel passionate about your job choice?

Hi! I'm interested in possibly pursuing a career in medicine. I know that I want to have a job where I can help other people: I'm thinking about doing that by becoming a doctor. # #doctor #career #medical #medicine #hospital-and-health-care

Henry’s Avatar
Henry Apr 12, 2020 316 views

Besides good grades, how do I get into med school?

I've heard GPA is a really important factor in admission, but if I want to stand out or have better chances than the other people applying, what else can I do?
#premed #doctor #medical-school

Taylor’s Avatar
Taylor Dec 28, 2018 655 views

Med School

How do I make myself stand out amongst other med school applicants? #doctor #premed #medicine #medical-school

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jul 28, 2018 567 views

What is the best way to study for the MCAT?

#mcat school #premed #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #testing