Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

Alex S.’s Avatar
Alex S. Dec 25, 2021 90 views

Question about major to become a doctor

I have a question care of being a doctor I need to pick a major can I do computer forensic cyber security while I completed my pre-requirement courses for medical school in community college and university who are happy that made it to go to medical school I don’t want to make a...

doctor

Balveer S.’s Avatar
Balveer S. Dec 10, 2021 96 views

What is needed to become a Orthopedic Surgeon

So Im a 11th grade student, im in a medical program at school which gets me more help and more experience on what gets me to a position on where I need to be. medical-school medicine healthcare...

doctor

Gannon M.’s Avatar
Gannon M. Dec 09, 2021 74 views
Andres H.’s Avatar
Andres H. Dec 09, 2021 75 views

What is the end goal of a career psychiatrist as they continue to provide healthcare for their patients and does that goal have any moral worth?

I am a recent alumni from the University of California, Davis with a B.S. in Psychology looking for more information relating to the quality of person needed to needed to behavioral health and psychiatric medicine. psychology healthcare...

doctor

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 02, 2021 98 views

What´s the difference between Anesthesiologist assistant and Nurse Anesthetist?

An Anesthesiologist, Nurse Anesthetist and Anesthesiologist assistant have a few things in common. I´m interested in becoming an Anesthesiologist but the course load has me terrified. doctor medicine healthcare premed college Anesthesia...

nurse

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 02, 2021 122 views

How did you deal with learning difficult material?

When I was younger I wanted to be an Anesthesiologist and part of me still does but this seems unrealistic for me. With no support/ lack of resources it´s hard to pay for school, care for myself and stay motivated especially when the end seems so far. doctor healthcare medicine...

college anesthesiologist finance

Kelena M.’s Avatar
Kelena M. Nov 29, 2021 89 views
Aramis R.’s Avatar
Aramis R. Nov 22, 2021 127 views

Is there anyone available for a informational interview in the medical field

i'm doing a project and i am very interested in the medical field and i have to do a informational interview from someone i n the medical field hospital-and-health-care medical medicine...

doctor

Karthick S.’s Avatar
Karthick S. Jun 28, 2016 430 views

dodtor jobs pay the most/have the best benefits?

for my future college...

doctor

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Nov 17, 2021 114 views

What's the difference between a Doctor and a Nurse?

I've always been interested in a medical career but not really sure what to study and don't know how to get the motivation I need. medicine doctor nurse healthcare...

medical

Gianna G.’s Avatar
Gianna G. Nov 11, 2021 112 views

How to choose a college based on being an orthopedic pediatrician?

I am in high school. I am 16 and I know that this is something I love doing. I love taking care of children and helping them as well. doctor college healthcare...

nursing

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Nov 09, 2021 125 views

What are some things that will help me in the heath field ?

I want to know about this because there has to be somethings else that I would have to have with me to start everything off. Health just seems like something that you will need a few things for. healthcare doctor...

college

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08, 2021 101 views

What's the difference between a LPN and a CNA ?

I wanted to join the medical field but i'm stuck on which a LPN or CNA is higher in nursing. Which is the better option? medicine nursing healthcare pediatrics doctor licensed-practitioner-nurse...

certified-nursing-assistant

iyanna L.’s Avatar
iyanna L. Nov 08, 2021 112 views

What does a Normal day look like for a doctor?

Whats the most memorable patient you have had? Why did it make a diffrence? medicine healthcare health...

doctor

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 02, 2021 148 views

Is Physical Therapy or Chiropractic Medicine worth the time and money?

From what I've learned, both physical therapy and chiropractic medicine require years of school. Tuition is pricey and school takes up a lot of your time. Is it really worth all that effort to become a PT or a DC? medicine physical-therapist medical-education physical-therapy doctor...

college chiropractic-medicine chiropractor hospital major medical kinesiology