Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. yesterday 12 views

How hard is it to complete the years of school and residency to be an orthopedic surgeon ? And any advice?

It has always been a goal/ dream of mine to be an orthopedic surgeon. So I want to get more of an idea of the steps to get there. #surgeon #orthopedicsurgeon #orthopedic #medical #medicine #doctor...

#surgery

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. yesterday 15 views

What is the best way to prepare for a pre-med program?

Hello, I’m in 11th grade and I am highly interested in becoming an anesthesiologist. Of course, with this in mind I’ve been trying my best to excel in chemistry, biology and other helpful classes. I’m wondering if there are any other ways or a better approach to preparing myself for a...

#anesthesiologist #doctor #premed #medical-school

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. yesterday 4 views

What does a day in life look like for a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I’m very interested in surgery. #medicine #doctor #medical #surgery...

#medical-education

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. yesterday 3 views

How would I go about becoming a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and would like to go to college and med school to eventually a surgeon what steps should I take? #surgery#medi alschool#medicine #doctor #medical #surgeon...

#premed

Kaleb J.’s Avatar
Kaleb J. yesterday 8 views

Do most neurosurgeons work in hospitals?

I want to be a neurosurgeon but just was wondering where most are employed? Hospitals? Private practices? #doctor #medicine #medical...

#premed

Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10 17 views
Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10 15 views
Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10 8 views

How can i pursue being a doctor in family medicine and what benefits does it offer? Does annual pay increase over the years? How do i start?

I would want to pursue something more in the medical field. Family medicine or a physical therapist is something i would like end up doing. I am currently a student and hoping to pursue these careers #doctor #medicine...

#medical

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10 20 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Max F.’s Avatar
Max F. Dec 06 32 views

Medical Field with a business degree?

I am expected to graduate in May of 2020 with a bachelor's in Integrated Business. I am at a loss for the business world and don't feel challenged at all. I was considering maybe switching up to a career in the medical field. I was looking into Pharmacy or maybe becoming a PA? I know this all...

#doctor #business #pa #pharmacy #healthcare #medical

Lyndi B.’s Avatar
Lyndi B. Nov 20 21 views
Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20 19 views
Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20 18 views
Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20 27 views

How difficult is college for someone interested in becoming a surgeon? #Medical #Surgeon

Junior in high school interested in becoming a surgeon. #medical #surgeon...

#doctor

Zach O.’s Avatar
Zach O. Nov 20 26 views
Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Nov 20 33 views

Which hospital is the best to do your internship and residency program in?

I'm a Freshman in high school and I want to be in the medical feild, so I was wondering which hospital is a good teaching hospital. #doctor #medicine #healthcare...

#internship

Wesley L.’s Avatar
Wesley L. Nov 20 20 views

What are some of the best colleges to go to if I'm looking to become a neurosurgeon?

I want to major in human biology to give myself the best chance possible of getting into medical school. I was wondering which colleges are the best to go to to pursue this goal. #college #college-major #biology...

#doctor

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Nov 20 20 views

What is the best premed school to go to?

I'm a Freshmen in high shcool and I was wondering what college is the best to go to before medical school. #college #medicine #premed #doctor...

#healthcare

Wesley L.’s Avatar
Wesley L. Nov 20 24 views

What is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon?

I am a 9th grade student at T.F. Riggs High, and I was wondering what is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon. Becoming a neurosurgeon is my ultimate goal, and I'm curious on where to start, and what first steps I should take to start my goal. #doctor #medicine...

#surgery #hospital-and-health-care

Hattie L.’s Avatar
Hattie L. Nov 20 16 views

What are some tips for getting into the medical field?

I am a freshman in high school and have always dreamed of being in the medical field. Specifically either dermatology or OB-GYN. #medicine #healthcare #doctor #dermatology...

#obgyn

Bianka R.’s Avatar
Bianka R. Nov 19 22 views

How much money do they start you off with when you are first starting off as a registered nurse?

My name is Bianka , I am 16 years old, I am interested in becoming a Registered Nurse, and I am also working towards getting my High School diploma, I am eager to maintain as much information about the medical field as I can. #doctor #nurse #nursing #medicine #technology...

#surgeon

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15 27 views
judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15 14 views
Chloe C.’s Avatar
Chloe C. Nov 14 22 views

I’ve taken biomedical sciences Ap biology and chemistry is this a good start to studying for a medical field job?

I am a junior in high school and have always had a passion for medicine and medical activities. I hope to become a doctor but I am not sure what kind or what schools to look at for college. # #medicine #doctor #medical-school...

#biology