Career Questions tagged Doctor

A doctor is a person who holds a doctorate, which is a post-graduate degree obtained after receiving a four-year degree. The most commonly know career for a doctor is within...

Tristian L.’s Avatar
Tristian L. Nov 30 19 views

Would you say that you are a great doctor?

What are the qualities of a good doctor? #doctor...

#surgeon

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25 33 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25 35 views
Kirthika P.’s Avatar
Kirthika P. Nov 18 40 views

What are the steps and goals to achieve the dream of becoming a doctor as an aspiring student?

I'm a class 11 student.I passionately took science as my major stream to achieve my goal of becoming a doctor(cardiologist). #doctor...

#student

TYanna F.’s Avatar
TYanna F. Nov 13 33 views

How long does it take to finish medical school?

I am a junior in high school trying to figure out what i want to do after i graduate and i feel like since i like helping people health wise i should be a nurse or a doctor. #health #doctor #neurosurgeon...

#orthopedics

TYanna F.’s Avatar
TYanna F. Nov 13 37 views

how many years does it take to become an Rn?

I am a junior in high school and i am interested in becoming an registered nurse when i graduate because i like to help people. #doctor...

#medical-school

demirrea D.’s Avatar
demirrea D. Nov 13 30 views

how it feels to be a doctor

I want to become a doctor when i get out of school #doctor...

#emergency-room

Dezire M.’s Avatar
Dezire M. Nov 08 48 views
Shandiin L.’s Avatar
Shandiin L. Nov 05 32 views

What life as a Doctor?

I'm a student who interested become a Doctor. Doctor are like a superhero to me they take their time to save and help patient. It really amazing moment as a doctor. #doctor...

#medicine

Phoenix L.’s Avatar
Phoenix L. Nov 05 31 views

What is a day in a life of a Doctor?

I'm a student at Miyamura high school and I don't know much about Doctors and i don't what career I'm going to do but i guess Doctor is one of them . And what types of Doctors are their?...

#doctor

Shikenya M.’s Avatar
Shikenya M. Nov 03 30 views

How long will I need to go to school to work as a doctor.

I want to become Interventional radiologists because it cool, but not just cool I want to do it because I want to help people. #surgeon...

#doctor

Violet D.’s Avatar
Violet D. Nov 03 40 views

Why did you choose the specialty you do?

#medicine #doctor I've been around doctors my whole life due to the fact I had a tethered spinal cord when I was born. I still visit the hospital once a year and being the medical field has always interested me. I'm not sure what specialty I want to go into yet but I'd like to know what each...

Alicia J.’s Avatar
Alicia J. Nov 03 31 views

my question is how much schooling is needed for any career?

I want to try and be a doctor and I would want to know how much schooling needs to be done for a pediatrician and how long you will have you stay in school....

#doctor

Rylie M.’s Avatar
Rylie M. Nov 03 36 views

What are the best jobs that deal with babies/fetus in the medicine feild?

I have seen a couple of jobs such as neonatal, OBGYN, or a gynecologists'. I am wondering which is the most time consuming and with it being the most time consuming, does that mean that the pay grade is higher? I want to know this because I really like everything about this line of work and I...

#doctor #health #nurse #medicine #phd #pediatrician

G. S.’s Avatar
G. S. Nov 02 37 views

What challenges are there to being a neurologist?

Hi, I'm a student in Alaska, and am interested in neuroscience and potentially becoming a specializing physician. What are the most challenging parts of being a neurologist? What are the most rewarding elements? What skills are absolutely essential to for a neurologist or for other...

#doctor #physicians #neurologist #medicine #psychology #medical-professionals #neurology

Hailli W.’s Avatar
Hailli W. Nov 02 41 views

Where can I work with a Bachelors in Psychology?

I’m a high school senior and I’m certain that I want to study psychology. However, I’m scared that i’ll have to attend higher education and put myself in more debt than already in order to do the work that I’d like to. What jobs can I get with a Bachelors in psychology? #medicine...

#doctor

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02 43 views

If I were interested in becoming a surgeon or doctor, what classes should I take in highschool to be ready for medschool?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska. I work really hard in school to learn and get good grades. #doctor #surgeon #surgery #medical-school...

#school

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02 31 views

About how many hours does a surgeon that works in the emergency room work in a typical week?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska that wants to be a surgeon one day. I do weel in school and work really hard. #surgeon #surgery #emergency-room...

#doctor

Bansi B.’s Avatar
Bansi B. Nov 02 52 views

I want to become a general pediatrician.

Hey there! I want to become a pediatrician. It is my dream! Is there any advice and/or guidance you can provide? I know this is a vague question, but any small idea will do! Thanks! Thanks in advance, Bansi #pediatrician #healthcare #job #doctor...

#medical

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Oct 30 29 views

What's this doctor called? I want to look more into this career.

Okay, so baically I fractured my arm, and I want to say I remember them being a specialist...this doctor basically reviewed my x-rays and said I had a hairline fracture. She then let me know I would need a cast for a while, and I kept going to her every like every month or every like 8 r 6...

#doctor #fracture #search

Ashton B.’s Avatar
Ashton B. Oct 30 31 views
Cory G.’s Avatar
Cory G. Oct 30 30 views

how to become a doctor.

How many years to become a...

#doctor

Autum C.’s Avatar
Autum C. Oct 29 36 views

What are the most important qualities of being a doctor?

I go back and forth between choosing to be a lawyer or a doctor. At this point I just need to know what qualities work best for each profession. #doctor...

#qualities-of-doctors

Rose T.’s Avatar
Rose T. Oct 29 42 views
Joel M.’s Avatar
Joel M. Oct 28 48 views

What does it take to become a geographer?

Geography has always been a passion of mine. I grew up in a diverse neighborhood and I'm familiar with many different cities, flags, countries, monuments, etc. as not everyone in my neighborhood was American. Ever since I won my 7th grade Geography Bee, I knew geography was one of my strengths....

#doctor #geographer #classes #anyone #geography #career