Career Questions tagged Anesthesiologist

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. Oct 26 17 views

What skills are needed for an anesthesiologist

What skills are usually need to be an anesthesiologist and how would I learn them #anesthesiologist...

#medical

Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Oct 23 32 views

What advice would you give someone considering becoming an anesthesiologist?

I am a senior looking into the medical field. It has always interested me. I initially wanted to be a surgeon, but now I have been really focused and set on becoming n anesthesiologist. #anesthesiologist,...

#doctor

Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Oct 23 16 views

What are the work conditions like being an anesthesiologist?

I am a senior looking into the medical field. It has always interested me. I initially wanted to be a surgeon, but now I have been really focused and set on becoming n anesthesiologist. #anesthesiologist, #doctor...

#pre-med

Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Oct 23 18 views

What are some pros and cons of being an anesthesiologist?

#doctor

Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Oct 23 15 views

How are the hours? Are they flexible, strict, or do you just go in when paged/called?

#doctor

Kendal C.’s Avatar
Kendal C. Oct 19 9 views

What’s the hardest part of being anesthesiologist

Do you have to do anything that’s particularly difficult to you ?#anesthesiologist...

#author

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Aug 30 127 views

What is the difference between an assistant anesthesiologist and a fully-trained anesthesiologist?

I am curious about the differences between an assistant anesthesiologist and an anesthesiologist who went to medical school. What are the differences in day-to-day life? How much do you work with others? Do both do shift work? Is it possible to become an assistant anesthesiologist and then...

#doctor #anesthesiologist #career #career-counseling #medicine

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Aug 10 85 views

Are there any medical related online opportunities for teens in high school to do during the pandemic? Future thanks for the help!

I am currently a junior and I do not have much medical-related volunteer experience so any bit of advice will help. Thanks again. #high-school #help #futureanesthesiologist #anesthesiologist #experience #thanks #medicalfield...

#medicine

kathy L.’s Avatar
kathy L. Jul 30 79 views

Whats a normal day for an anesthesiologist?

I'm trying to figure out what I might want to major in, at medical school. #anesthesiologist #doctor #medical #medicine...

#anesthesia

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Jul 17 111 views

In general, what is it like to be an anesthesiologist?

I’m curious about what being an anesthesiologist or assistant anesthesiologist is actually like. What does an average day look like? What is the most exciting part of the job? What is the hardest part of the job? How much time do you spend working with other people? What was the college...

#july20 #healthcare #anesthesiologist #career-counseling #medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15 105 views

What is the difference between a CRNA and an anesthesiologist?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and am very interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know exactly what I want to do. I am not sure whether to go into nursing or medical school. #medicine #nursing #doctor #medical #crna #anesthesiologist...

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. Dec 12, 2019 151 views

What is the best way to prepare for a pre-med program?

Hello, I’m in 11th grade and I am highly interested in becoming an anesthesiologist. Of course, with this in mind I’ve been trying my best to excel in chemistry, biology and other helpful classes. I’m wondering if there are any other ways or a better approach to preparing myself for a...

#premed #medical-school #anesthesiologist #doctor