Career Questions tagged Anesthesiologist

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. Dec 12, 2019 40 views

What is the best way to prepare for a pre-med program?

Hello, I’m in 11th grade and I am highly interested in becoming an anesthesiologist. Of course, with this in mind I’ve been trying my best to excel in chemistry, biology and other helpful classes. I’m wondering if there are any other ways or a better approach to preparing myself for a...

#medical-school #anesthesiologist #premed #doctor

kaylee R.’s Avatar
kaylee R. Apr 05, 2018 189 views

What college major is best for an anesthesiologist?

I'm not sure what you need to major in to be an upcoming #anesthesiologist. What is the best college major for this? Math? Science? #doctor #college #major #science #math #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

yasmine L.’s Avatar
yasmine L. Jan 15, 2019 124 views
jessica D.’s Avatar
jessica D. Jan 15, 2019 101 views
Ellianna W.’s Avatar
Ellianna W. Sep 04, 2018 140 views
Kaylyn W.’s Avatar
Kaylyn W. Aug 14, 2018 148 views

How do I become a anesthesiologist ?

I wish to become an anesthesiologist and I’m not sure what the best path for me to achieve that would be ? What should I major in ? #college-major...

#anesthesiologist

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 223 views

What is the best school to attend to be a Anesthesiologist ?

This is a important question because this is my second choice of a occupation I want in the future . #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Chyna G.’s Avatar
Chyna G. May 18, 2016 364 views

How common is it to find a job as an anesthesiologist?

I would love to hear someone perspective on this field because I would love to one day become an anesthesiologist! #doctor #anesthesiologist #field #hospital-and-health-care #science...

#medicine

Courtney D.’s Avatar
Courtney D. May 18, 2016 443 views
Courtney S.’s Avatar
Courtney S. May 13, 2016 749 views

How long does it take to become an Anesthesiologist?

I have wanted to become an Anesthesiologist for awhile now but never knew how long it would actually take me. #college #doctor #anesthesiologist #premed #science #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care

Kre'Shaye G.’s Avatar
Kre'Shaye G. May 07, 2016 530 views

As a Nurse Anesthetist, what do you consider to be the most challenging part of your job, and why?

I plan on becoming a nurse anesthetist and have read all their is to read about being one. However, some of my resources have told me that a lot of paper work and meetings are involved. So, I thought that it would me wise of me to ask an experienced nurse anesthetic this question. By getting an...

#nurse #hospital-and-health-care #anesthesiologist #anesthetist #medicine #doctor