Career Questions tagged Anesthesiologist

Anjola B.’s Avatar
Anjola B. Apr 06 96 views

Why is it so important to you to enjoy your work?

I want to be an anesthesiologist but I am a 10th grader....

#anesthesiologist

Kristian P.’s Avatar
Kristian P. Feb 25 64 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. #medical #doctor #pharmacists #pharmacist #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology...

#medical-school

Brooke M.’s Avatar
Brooke M. Feb 12 157 views

What kind of volunteer work should I do for anesthesiology?

I have worked with the Florida Department of Health in research, I have made blankets for the homeless and have helped develop a social media platform for pancreatic cancer awareness. I am going to school for my BS in pre med and ecology. I don't know if it is frowned upon to not get any...

#pre-med #volunteer #anesthesia #doctor #hospital #internship #biology #anesthesiologist #hospital-and-health-care #medicine #college

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 09, 2020 124 views

What's a regular day working as an Anesthesiologist?

I would like to know about how stressful working as an Anesthesiologist is. Do you guys do really stressful stuff everyday? #anesthesiologist #medicine #doctor #anesthesiology #experience...

#stress

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 05, 2020 161 views

What kind of major do you have to do during college to be an Anesthesiologist?

Hello, so I've been looking through questions that other people have asked about what it's like to be an Anesthesiologist or how to be an Anesthesiologist. I've seen some people say you only need to take classes like chemistry, biology, physics, calculus, and etc. and can major in something...

#anesthesiologist #medical-school #anesthesia #doctor #college #majors

Gus M.’s Avatar
Gus M. Oct 26, 2020 133 views

What skills are needed for an anesthesiologist

What skills are usually need to be an anesthesiologist and how would I learn them #anesthesiologist...

#medical

Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Oct 23, 2020 88 views

What advice would you give someone considering becoming an anesthesiologist?

I am a senior looking into the medical field. It has always interested me. I initially wanted to be a surgeon, but now I have been really focused and set on becoming n anesthesiologist. #anesthesiologist,...

#doctor

Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Oct 23, 2020 62 views

What are the work conditions like being an anesthesiologist?

I am a senior looking into the medical field. It has always interested me. I initially wanted to be a surgeon, but now I have been really focused and set on becoming n anesthesiologist. #anesthesiologist, #doctor...

#pre-med

Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Oct 23, 2020 258 views

What are some pros and cons of being an anesthesiologist?

#doctor

Riley K.’s Avatar
Riley K. Oct 23, 2020 69 views

How are the hours? Are they flexible, strict, or do you just go in when paged/called?

#doctor

Kendal C.’s Avatar
Kendal C. Oct 19, 2020 52 views
Kendal C.’s Avatar
Kendal C. Oct 19, 2020 97 views

What’s the hardest part of being anesthesiologist

Do you have to do anything that’s particularly difficult to you ?#anesthesiologist...

#author

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Aug 30, 2020 200 views

What is the difference between an assistant anesthesiologist and a fully-trained anesthesiologist?

I am curious about the differences between an assistant anesthesiologist and an anesthesiologist who went to medical school. What are the differences in day-to-day life? How much do you work with others? Do both do shift work? Is it possible to become an assistant anesthesiologist and then...

#anesthesiologist #career #career-counseling #doctor #medicine

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Aug 10, 2020 161 views
kathy L.’s Avatar
kathy L. Jul 30, 2020 128 views

Whats a normal day for an anesthesiologist?

I'm trying to figure out what I might want to major in, at medical school. #anesthesiologist #doctor #medical #medicine...

#anesthesia

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Jul 17, 2020 157 views

In general, what is it like to be an anesthesiologist?

I’m curious about what being an anesthesiologist or assistant anesthesiologist is actually like. What does an average day look like? What is the most exciting part of the job? What is the hardest part of the job? How much time do you spend working with other people? What was the college...

#anesthesiologist #healthcare #career-counseling #july20 #medicine

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15, 2020 151 views

What is the difference between a CRNA and an anesthesiologist?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and am very interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know exactly what I want to do. I am not sure whether to go into nursing or medical school. #medicine #nursing #doctor #medical #crna #anesthesiologist...

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. Dec 12, 2019 188 views

What is the best way to prepare for a pre-med program?

Hello, I’m in 11th grade and I am highly interested in becoming an anesthesiologist. Of course, with this in mind I’ve been trying my best to excel in chemistry, biology and other helpful classes. I’m wondering if there are any other ways or a better approach to preparing myself for a...

#doctor #anesthesiologist #premed #medical-school