Career Questions tagged Anesthesiologist

Glenn’s Avatar
Glenn Jan 26 108 views

Starting Anesthesiology

what do i need to do in highschool to be an Anesthesiologist

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Dec 13, 2022 194 views

I am stuck between three careers. How do I choose the right career path for me?

The three careers I am interested in are being an Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiologist Assistant, and a CRNA. If I choose to be an Anesthesiologist, what are some things I need to be aware of? Also, what's the biggest difference between being an Anesthesiologist and being a CRNA? What are some...

Cha'Tyia’s Avatar
Cha'Tyia Dec 13, 2022 135 views

Differences between Anesthesiologists and registered nurses

Are registered nurses the same as an anesthesiologist and what is required you know how to do for the job?

Emerson’s Avatar
Emerson Nov 30, 2022 186 views

A day in the life of a surgeon or anesthesiologist?

I'm curious to know how your schedules work and what time you get up to start work

Hailey’s Avatar
Hailey Nov 09, 2022 260 views

What are good college majors to go into for anesthesiologists?

Jamie’s Avatar
Jamie Sep 30, 2022 232 views

Is medical school hard?

I want to be an anesthesiologist but I dont know if going through that many years of school is worth it.

RAEVOHN’s Avatar
RAEVOHN May 16, 2022 195 views

As an Anesthesiologist Technician how do you deal with stress in fast paced environments?

I would really like to know how anyone in the field of Anesthesiology deal with stress on the job as an Anesthesiologist Technician! I know things can move really fast and take unexpected turns at any moment.

RAEVOHN’s Avatar
RAEVOHN May 16, 2022 235 views

What are the most beneficial courses required to become an Anesthesiologist Technician?

I'm very curious which courses are most vital to your success in the career of an Anesthesiologist Technician so, I could know which courses i need to dedicate most of my attention in.

RAEVOHN’s Avatar
RAEVOHN May 16, 2022 190 views

What are the most common weaknesses in the field of Anesthesiology Technicians?

I am asking about the most common weaknesses in the field of Anesthesiologist Technicians so i can focus on what most technicians commonly struggle with.

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Feb 25, 2022 436 views

How flexible are the hours for an anesthesiologist?

#freetime #ihavealifeotherthanwork #anesthesiologist #healthcare

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Feb 25, 2022 249 views

Is being an anesthesiologist hard?

#hospital-and-health-care #anesthesiologist #medicalfield #medicalschool

Zaria’s Avatar
Zaria Dec 02, 2021 348 views

How did you deal with learning difficult material?

When I was younger I wanted to be an Anesthesiologist and part of me still does but this seems unrealistic for me. With no support/ lack of resources it´s hard to pay for school, care for myself and stay motivated especially when the end seems so far. #doctor #healthcare #medicine...

madeline’s Avatar
madeline May 24, 2021 507 views

What made you want to be an Anesthesiologist?

#anesthesiologist
#anesthesiology
#medical

madeline’s Avatar
madeline May 24, 2021 292 views

What’s the best and worst part of being an anesthesiologist and why?

#anesthesiology
#anesthesiologist
#medical

Anjola’s Avatar
Anjola Apr 06, 2021 426 views

Why is it so important to you to enjoy your work?

I want to be an anesthesiologist but I am a 10th grader. #anesthesiologist

Kristian’s Avatar
Kristian Feb 25, 2021 343 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. #medical #doctor #pharmacists #pharmacist #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology #medical-school

Kristian’s Avatar
Kristian Feb 25, 2021 650 views

What are the steps to become an Anesthesiologist?

Currently 16, 10th grade #medical-school #anesthesiologist #doctor #anesthesiology

Brooke’s Avatar
Brooke Feb 12, 2021 880 views

What kind of volunteer work should I do for anesthesiology?

I have worked with the Florida Department of Health in research, I have made blankets for the homeless and have helped develop a social media platform for pancreatic cancer awareness. I am going to school for my BS in pre med and ecology. I don't know if it is frowned upon to not get any...

John’s Avatar
John Dec 09, 2020 525 views

What's a regular day working as an Anesthesiologist?

I would like to know about how stressful working as an Anesthesiologist is. Do you guys do really stressful stuff everyday? #anesthesiologist #medicine #doctor #anesthesiology #experience #stress

John’s Avatar
John Dec 05, 2020 582 views

What kind of major do you have to do during college to be an Anesthesiologist?

Hello, so I've been looking through questions that other people have asked about what it's like to be an Anesthesiologist or how to be an Anesthesiologist. I've seen some people say you only need to take classes like chemistry, biology, physics, calculus, and etc. and can major in something...

Kuyler’s Avatar
Kuyler Nov 02, 2020 400 views

What classes should I take in highschool if I am planning on being an anesthesiologist?

#anesthesiologist #pre-med

Gus’s Avatar
Gus Oct 26, 2020 527 views

What skills are needed for an anesthesiologist

What skills are usually need to be an anesthesiologist and how would I learn them #anesthesiologist #medical

Riley’s Avatar
Riley Oct 23, 2020 347 views

What advice would you give someone considering becoming an anesthesiologist?

I am a senior looking into the medical field. It has always interested me. I initially wanted to be a surgeon, but now I have been really focused and set on becoming n anesthesiologist. #anesthesiologist, #doctor

Riley’s Avatar
Riley Oct 23, 2020 304 views

What are the work conditions like being an anesthesiologist?

I am a senior looking into the medical field. It has always interested me. I initially wanted to be a surgeon, but now I have been really focused and set on becoming n anesthesiologist. #anesthesiologist, #doctor #pre-med

Riley’s Avatar
Riley Oct 23, 2020 1537 views

What are some pros and cons of being an anesthesiologist?

Riley’s Avatar
Riley Oct 23, 2020 278 views

How are the hours? Are they flexible, strict, or do you just go in when paged/called?

Kendal’s Avatar
Kendal Oct 19, 2020 277 views

Is it fun being a Anesthesiologist

#Anesthesiologist

Kendal’s Avatar
Kendal Oct 19, 2020 358 views

What’s the hardest part of being anesthesiologist

Do you have to do anything that’s particularly difficult to you ?#anesthesiologist #author

Steven’s Avatar
Steven Oct 16, 2020 386 views

What do I have to do to be a doctor

#doctorate-degree #doctor #anesthesiologist

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Aug 30, 2020 467 views

What is the difference between an assistant anesthesiologist and a fully-trained anesthesiologist?

I am curious about the differences between an assistant anesthesiologist and an anesthesiologist who went to medical school. What are the differences in day-to-day life? How much do you work with others? Do both do shift work? Is it possible to become an assistant anesthesiologist and then...