Career Questions tagged Nurse Anesthetist

centajah’s Avatar
centajah Jun 13, 2022 192 views

How long did it take for you to get were your at?

I asked this question because I would like to know the time frame that I took to get there

RAEVOHN’s Avatar
RAEVOHN May 16, 2022 164 views

What are the most common weaknesses in the field of Anesthesiology Technicians?

I am asking about the most common weaknesses in the field of Anesthesiologist Technicians so i can focus on what most technicians commonly struggle with.

Keisha’s Avatar
Keisha Jun 05, 2019 399 views

How should I prepare for this career?

#nurse-anesthetist
#cna
#rn
#healthcare
#medicine
#doctor
#nursing

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Feb 02, 2017 744 views

What steps should I take in college in order to get into a nurse anesthesia program?

I am a senior in high school, who has been applying to college into the nursing program. I am wondering how difficult it is to get into a nurse anesthesia program, and how heavily your grades in college affect this. Is there a certain grade you should keep throughout college in order to better...

Aubree ’s Avatar
Aubree May 17, 2016 621 views

I would like to be a Nurse anesthetist, however I am also interested in research for various diseases such as Cancer. Will I have time to do both?

I am trying to figure out what kind of occupation I want to pursue once I am done with college. #doctor #nursing #nurse #research #nurse-anesthetist