How should I prepare for this career?

3

CRNA:
After high school it takes about 4 years of university to become a registered nurse.
After time spent working as a nurse, including 2 years of critical care, one can apply to CRNA school, which takes an additional 2-3 years.

0

Preeya’s Answer

After high school, many people aspiring to be nurse anesthetists go to a four-year university to get their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Then, they take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) to officially become a Registered Nurse (RN). After that, they should complete a year of acute-care nursing. Then, they can go on to enter a master's program and then get their certification as a nurse anesthetist (which takes 3-4 years). Overall, it takes approximately 7-8 years to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.

0

Misty’s Answer

Keisha,

Hi. What is the specific career you are looking to go into? I see alot of tags on this however I do not see anything specific as to what you are going into. It would be a little better to give you ideas to think about if you were a bit more specific as to what you are looking to go into.

0