Career Questions tagged Rn

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03 85 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Dexter Q.’s Avatar
Dexter Q. Feb 24 108 views

As a registered nurse. Do you think it's better to stay in one field of nursing?

I feel like it would be best to expand my horizon in different fields of nursing, but not entirely sure of the stress it might add. #nursing-education #nursing...

#rn

Kassidy P.’s Avatar
Kassidy P. Apr 05, 2018 258 views

what are things i should need to know about being an RN

im asking because i want to be RN and i want to know what some things are that i should know about that career. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine...

#rn

summer B.’s Avatar
summer B. Jun 12, 2019 116 views
Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 239 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#lpn #emt #rn #healthcare #aprn #do

Vanesa N.’s Avatar
Vanesa N. May 03, 2019 94 views

What does a nurse for child delivery do on a daily basis?

What are the daily duties of a nurse....

#rn

Vanesa N.’s Avatar
Vanesa N. May 03, 2019 99 views

How many years of college does it take to be a registered nurse?

How much time is spent studying to become a nurse. #rn...

#healthcare

tiesha A.’s Avatar
tiesha A. Apr 02, 2019 147 views
Sundus J.’s Avatar
Sundus J. Jan 18, 2018 254 views

What are the main differences between a nurse with a PhD and a physician ?

I’ve always wanted to become a Doctor, lately my mind fluctuates between the three. #rn #medicine...

#physician

Donjawine C.’s Avatar
Donjawine C. Aug 31, 2017 290 views

What is the best route to take when trying to become a nurse?

I want to become a registered nurse to help cure the sick and needy. What are the best steps to take? If i wanted to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse, do i have to go to school longer to be that particular type of nurse? I think I want to be a Nurse Practitioner. Do I have to be a nurse first ,...

#nursing #medicine #rn

Rebecca S.’s Avatar
Rebecca S. Feb 08, 2017 364 views

In a year, does a pediatrician or RN make more money ?

I would like to know who makes a higher salary #pediatrics #rn...

#financial-planning

Rebecca S.’s Avatar
Rebecca S. Feb 08, 2017 281 views
Rebecca S.’s Avatar
Rebecca S. Feb 08, 2017 352 views

What's the yearly income of a pediatrician?

I want to become a pediatrician so I would like to know what they make a year. #pediatrics #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing...

#rn

Mariah C.’s Avatar
Mariah C. May 23, 2016 690 views

What do I need to do step-by-step to become a neonatal nurse?

I'm very passionate about neonatology i just need some guidance to get me there! #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #neonatal #rn...

#neonatology

jessica M.’s Avatar
jessica M. May 18, 2016 372 views

What is the pay in nursing?

Need to know the pay to know how much i'm looking at living off of, also want to know if someone is trying not to pay average amount. #rn #cna...

#payroll

cheyenne M.’s Avatar
cheyenne M. May 13, 2016 470 views

what is occupational therapy really about?

I ask this because i am very interested in becoming and occupational therapy assistant, then and OT. #nurse #physical-therapist #therapy #nursing-education #occupational-therapy...

#rn

Kali  M.’s Avatar
Kali M. Mar 17, 2016 999 views

I plan on getting my associates degree in nursing then later perusing on, but my question is should I apply to the nursing program my senior year of high school? Or should I take prerequisites first?

I plan on going to a community college (bridgevalley) I cannot even find what prerequisites are required. Maybe one of you could do better than I could if you would mind looking. But I don't know if I should apply next year (my senior year) or after my prereqs. PLEASE HELP #nursing #help...

#nursing-education #rn #community-college

Sierra G.’s Avatar
Sierra G. Mar 08, 2016 701 views

Can you work in a hospital as an RN while still in college to be an APN?

I want to be a nurse but i would like to be able to work as an RN until i get my APN #nurse...

#rn

Brandy M.’s Avatar
Brandy M. Jun 05, 2015 857 views

Can I go to nurse from CNA?

I just graduated from highschool and I want to become a nurse in a short period of time.Also can I be a nurse with just a associates degree?Do I have to get an associates degree in CNA and RN????Also do rn with only a 2 year degree get less hours or the same as nurses with 4 year degree?...

#cna #doctor #hospital #nurse #rn