Career Questions tagged Rn

Ester S.’s Avatar
Ester S. 4 hours ago 16 views

How can I become a RN?

I am currently a junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I am having trouble understanding the steps , like what do I do first after I graduate high school ? Do I go straight to nursing school ? Do I go to college/university first and if so what classes...

#pharmacy #rn #college #nurse #nursing #medicine #medical-school

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 23 30 views
Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. Oct 19 17 views

How long do u go to college for a rn

I like helping people and doing stuff to help someone but I don’t wanna deal with bones but I wanna help them do there blood and Ivs and all of that...

#rn

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03 110 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Dexter Q.’s Avatar
Dexter Q. Feb 24 123 views

As a registered nurse. Do you think it's better to stay in one field of nursing?

I feel like it would be best to expand my horizon in different fields of nursing, but not entirely sure of the stress it might add. #nursing-education #nursing...

#rn

Kassidy P.’s Avatar
Kassidy P. Apr 05, 2018 274 views

what are things i should need to know about being an RN

im asking because i want to be RN and i want to know what some things are that i should know about that career. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine...

#rn

summer B.’s Avatar
summer B. Jun 12, 2019 138 views
Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 257 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#emt #healthcare #aprn #lpn #do #rn

Vanesa N.’s Avatar
Vanesa N. May 03, 2019 115 views

What does a nurse for child delivery do on a daily basis?

What are the daily duties of a nurse....

#rn

Vanesa N.’s Avatar
Vanesa N. May 03, 2019 128 views

How many years of college does it take to be a registered nurse?

How much time is spent studying to become a nurse. #rn...

#healthcare

tiesha A.’s Avatar
tiesha A. Apr 02, 2019 163 views
Sundus J.’s Avatar
Sundus J. Jan 18, 2018 272 views

What are the main differences between a nurse with a PhD and a physician ?

I’ve always wanted to become a Doctor, lately my mind fluctuates between the three. #rn #medicine...

#physician

Donjawine C.’s Avatar
Donjawine C. Aug 31, 2017 300 views

What is the best route to take when trying to become a nurse?

I want to become a registered nurse to help cure the sick and needy. What are the best steps to take? If i wanted to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse, do i have to go to school longer to be that particular type of nurse? I think I want to be a Nurse Practitioner. Do I have to be a nurse first ,...

#medicine #rn #nursing

Rebecca S.’s Avatar
Rebecca S. Feb 08, 2017 381 views

In a year, does a pediatrician or RN make more money ?

I would like to know who makes a higher salary #pediatrics #rn...

#financial-planning

Rebecca S.’s Avatar
Rebecca S. Feb 08, 2017 295 views
Rebecca S.’s Avatar
Rebecca S. Feb 08, 2017 362 views

What's the yearly income of a pediatrician?

I want to become a pediatrician so I would like to know what they make a year. #pediatrics #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing...

#rn

Mariah C.’s Avatar
Mariah C. May 23, 2016 710 views

What do I need to do step-by-step to become a neonatal nurse?

I'm very passionate about neonatology i just need some guidance to get me there! #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #neonatal #rn...

#neonatology

jessica M.’s Avatar
jessica M. May 18, 2016 389 views

What is the pay in nursing?

Need to know the pay to know how much i'm looking at living off of, also want to know if someone is trying not to pay average amount. #rn #cna...

#payroll

cheyenne M.’s Avatar
cheyenne M. May 13, 2016 495 views

what is occupational therapy really about?

I ask this because i am very interested in becoming and occupational therapy assistant, then and OT. #nurse #physical-therapist #therapy #nursing-education #occupational-therapy...

#rn