Career Questions tagged Obstetrician

CHIBUZOR’s Avatar
CHIBUZOR Nov 14, 2022 86 views

I would like to know how much an Obsterics and Gynecology Resident makes in their 1st year, in USA #Fall22

How much does an Obsterics and Gynecology Resident make in their 1st year, in USA #Fall22

madison’s Avatar
madison Nov 03, 2022 132 views

What is the hardest part of being an obstetrician?

And also what is your favorite part about being an obstetrician? When did you start being one and how did you get interested?

Okayra’s Avatar
Okayra Mar 02, 2021 466 views

Did you have to get perfect grades in high school to be able to become a registered nurse?

I'm a 10th-grader who has always had an interest in the medical field and nursing and I expect that you had to attain perfect grades to gain entry into a good nursing school but recently my grades haven't been so great so I wonder if that's going to affect me if I do choose to become a...

Adriana’s Avatar
Adriana Nov 13, 2020 300 views

What steps do you take to be a obstetrician

When I get older I want to become a obstetrician because I want to help bring life into the world and if that doesn't workout I want to be a surgeon or a in the air force I just want to have a job that helps others. #surgeon #airforce #obstetrician

Nneoma’s Avatar
Nneoma Feb 06, 2020 446 views

What majors should I have to be an obstetrician?

#college-major #obstetrician #obgyn #healthcare

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 309 views

Is there anything of importance that you think I should know before going into the field? Any advice?

I'm a high school student interested in being an obstetrician! I love being able to make people's lives brighten and to me that brightness for any expecting mother is being able to have their baby and hold him/her for the first time. I have a few distant family members in the field and hearing...

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 301 views

How has your lifestyle change/been affected by this field?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 380 views

What should I consider before going into this field ?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 335 views

What major did you take in college to help?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 314 views

What parts of your job do you find the most challenging?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 299 views

How was your track like going through medical school ?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 384 views

About how long did it take to get to where you are now in your field?

Kyah’s Avatar
Kyah Aug 27, 2018 422 views

How do you became an obstetritian?

It's always been a dream of mine.
#obstetrician

Soucha’s Avatar
Soucha Apr 12, 2018 499 views

what is the best school to attendant for a OBGYN?

This is important question to me because this is the occupation I want . #obgyn #obstetrician #gynecology #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

jasmine’s Avatar
jasmine Jan 12, 2018 506 views

What are the best steps to take to become a Ob-Gyn/Obstetrician Doctor?

I just want to know which path and steps to take, since I am only a soon to be college student and trying to go into the Medical Field. #medical-field #obstetrician #obgyn #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Kara’s Avatar
Kara May 27, 2016 559 views

how often do you have to deliver bad news to patients and how do you go about it?

I once read this article about the "proper way" to inform parents that they're having a child with Down Syndrome and I just wanted to see if it happens often #doctor #obstetrics #obstetrician #gynecologist #medicine #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Apr 13, 2016 733 views

What does the daily life of an obstetrician look like?

My name is Anna and I am a sophomore in high school. I have always been interested in pregnancy and how it works and I am wondering what someone who works in this specific field does on a daily basis. #obstetrics #obstetrician

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny Apr 17, 2015 759 views

What programs should I take to be a obstetric technician in Boston ?

Ive always been interested in the field from seeing it on tv, to seeing it in the hospital. Since Im in high school i want to know what should i do first when i get out of high school. #medicine #obstetrician

Nicquela’s Avatar
Nicquela Apr 09, 2015 1117 views

What is the annual price of an Obstetrician?

I am asking this question because when I graduate from high school, I would love to have a high paying job, so I will be able to provide for my family. I have searched up this question but got numerous of responses, but would love to know from a professional.heal #medicine #health #obstetrician

Kiah’s Avatar
Kiah Mar 24, 2015 1400 views

In a day to day life, would you rather be a obstetrician or Mid-Wife ?

I would like to choose the career path of being a mid-wife or obstetrician because I want to experience then a woman giving child birth. I want this experience because I've watched television channels and I have seen that it's a beautiful thing when babies come into the world. #obstetrician...

Gisely’s Avatar
Gisely Feb 26, 2015 6880 views

Should I have a law enforcement career or a medical career?

Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a police officer but after years of thinking I actually think I might have a medical career. I still want to be a police officer but being an obstetrician (baby doctor) is now a big option. #medicine #police #law-enforcement #obstetrician

Gisely’s Avatar
Gisely Feb 25, 2015 1638 views

Obstetrician or midwife?

I am a Junior but I really want to decide which career I should do. I cannot decide between obstetrician or midwife. What are some pros and cons of each? #obstetrician #mid-wife

Carlos’s Avatar
Carlos Nov 14, 2013 1247 views

What is needed, as far as degrees and time, to become an expert on specific medical fields?

I'm currently a Senior at my high school and will be graduating in the Summer of 2014. I am very interested in the medical field. I've been looking at the Obstetrician and Gynecologist fields, but I'm also interested on the X-Ray Technician position. What I would like to know is what is...

Cheyenne411’s Avatar
Cheyenne411 Jun 30, 2013 38975 views

difference between an Obstetrician, Midwife and Physician assistant

I'm 17 and going to be a senior this year, I'm really worried because I have not decided what career I want to pursue. I would love to be around pregnant people and work in a hospital. But I don't want to spend my whole life in the hospital working because I want a family and want to be there,...

OnequeW_af13’s Avatar
OnequeW_af13 Mar 27, 2013 1052 views

what if i dont get into med school

what should I start looking to do if i dont get into med school #obstetrician