Career Questions tagged Obstetrician

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. Mar 02, 2021 258 views

Did you have to get perfect grades in high school to be able to become a registered nurse?

I'm a 10th-grader who has always had an interest in the medical field and nursing and I expect that you had to attain perfect grades to gain entry into a good nursing school but recently my grades haven't been so great so I wonder if that's going to affect me if I do choose to become a...

nurse registerednurse obstetrician

Adriana R.’s Avatar
Adriana R. Nov 13, 2020 169 views

What steps do you take to be a obstetrician

When I get older I want to become a obstetrician because I want to help bring life into the world and if that doesn't workout I want to be a surgeon or a in the air force I just want to have a job that helps others. surgeon airforce...

obstetrician

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 219 views

Is there anything of importance that you think I should know before going into the field? Any advice?

I'm a high school student interested in being an obstetrician! I love being able to make people's lives brighten and to me that brightness for any expecting mother is being able to have their baby and hold him/her for the first time. I have a few distant family members in the field and hearing...

obstetrician obgyn healthcare nurse doctor midwive nursing medicine midwiving

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 203 views

How has your lifestyle change/been affected by this field?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 274 views

What should I consider before going into this field ?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 223 views

What major did you take in college to help?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 205 views

What parts of your job do you find the most challenging?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 196 views

How was your track like going through medical school ?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 273 views

About how long did it take to get to where you are now in your field?

Soucha J.’s Avatar
Soucha J. Apr 12, 2018 372 views

what is the best school to attendant for a OBGYN?

This is important question to me because this is the occupation I want . obgyn obstetrician gynecology doctor healthcare...

hospital-and-healthcare

jasmine S.’s Avatar
jasmine S. Jan 12, 2018 398 views

What are the best steps to take to become a Ob-Gyn/Obstetrician Doctor?

I just want to know which path and steps to take, since I am only a soon to be college student and trying to go into the Medical Field. medical-field obstetrician obgyn medicine healthcare...

hospital-and-health-care

Kara T.’s Avatar
Kara T. May 27, 2016 469 views

how often do you have to deliver bad news to patients and how do you go about it?

I once read this article about the "proper way" to inform parents that they're having a child with Down Syndrome and I just wanted to see if it happens often doctor obstetrics obstetrician gynecologist medicine hospital-and-health-care...

healthcare

Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Apr 13, 2016 624 views

What does the daily life of an obstetrician look like?

My name is Anna and I am a sophomore in high school. I have always been interested in pregnancy and how it works and I am wondering what someone who works in this specific field does on a daily basis. obstetrics...

obstetrician

Destiny G.’s Avatar
Destiny G. Apr 17, 2015 693 views

What programs should I take to be a obstetric technician in Boston ?

Ive always been interested in the field from seeing it on tv, to seeing it in the hospital. Since Im in high school i want to know what should i do first when i get out of high school. medicine...

obstetrician

Nicquela R.’s Avatar
Nicquela R. Apr 09, 2015 1023 views

What is the annual price of an Obstetrician?

I am asking this question because when I graduate from high school, I would love to have a high paying job, so I will be able to provide for my family. I have searched up this question but got numerous of responses, but would love to know from a professional.heal medicine health...

obstetrician

Kiah C.’s Avatar
Kiah C. Mar 24, 2015 1262 views

In a day to day life, would you rather be a obstetrician or Mid-Wife ?

I would like to choose the career path of being a mid-wife or obstetrician because I want to experience then a woman giving child birth. I want this experience because I've watched television channels and I have seen that it's a beautiful thing when babies come into the world. obstetrician...

pregnancy mid-wife

Gisely T.’s Avatar
Gisely T. Feb 26, 2015 6220 views

Should I have a law enforcement career or a medical career?

Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a police officer but after years of thinking I actually think I might have a medical career. I still want to be a police officer but being an obstetrician (baby doctor) is now a big option. medicine police law-enforcement...

obstetrician

Gisely T.’s Avatar
Gisely T. Feb 25, 2015 1368 views

Obstetrician or midwife?

I am a Junior but I really want to decide which career I should do. I cannot decide between obstetrician or midwife. What are some pros and cons of each? obstetrician...

mid-wife

Carlos R.’s Avatar
Carlos R. Nov 14, 2013 1127 views

What is needed, as far as degrees and time, to become an expert on specific medical fields?

I'm currently a Senior at my high school and will be graduating in the Summer of 2014. I am very interested in the medical field. I've been looking at the Obstetrician and Gynecologist fields, but I'm also interested on the X-Ray Technician position. What I would like to know is what is...

gynecologist medicine-education medicine college obstetrician college-major

Cheyenne411 .’s Avatar
Cheyenne411 . Jun 30, 2013 37042 views

difference between an Obstetrician, Midwife and Physician assistant

I'm 17 and going to be a senior this year, I'm really worried because I have not decided what career I want to pursue. I would love to be around pregnant people and work in a hospital. But I don't want to spend my whole life in the hospital working because I want a family and want to be there,...

babies pageant obstetrician assistant mid-wife physician

OnequeW_af13 .’s Avatar
OnequeW_af13 . Mar 27, 2013 950 views

what if i dont get into med school

what should I start looking to do if i dont get into med school...

obstetrician