Career Questions tagged Healthcareer

Elizabeth V.’s Avatar
Elizabeth V. Aug 27, 2019 191 views

What are things I should consider before choosing to be in the Health Career ?

At school, I am most interested in anatomy and math, while my hobbies include reading and watching medical tv shows I find them so interesting and I know that its not like that in the real life but helping people is what I really like to do . A topic that I am passionate about is medical field...

#medicinefield #nurse #career-choice #medicine #healthcareer #career #healthcare

Sarina W.’s Avatar
Sarina W. Aug 07, 2018 359 views

What's a good major to pursue if you have an AA degree in Health Sciences General Studies and you enjoy subjects involving English/Writing?

By 18, if I work hard enough, I should have an AA degree in Health Sciences General Studies, though now I'm wondering if I still want to pursue a career focused entirely on health. I've always struggled with math, which as I've found is quite involved in this field, making me reconsider my...

#journalism #communications #professors #general #health #creativewriting #healthcareer #liberalarts #professionals #opentoideas #english #writing #linguistics #career #debating

Alexas B.’s Avatar
Alexas B. Jan 16, 2018 285 views

Does Exercise Science fall under the catergory of classes you take for Sports Medicine to become a physical therapist?

I wanted to take exercise science, but not if i don’t have to take it and it not having anything to do with my career pathway #healthcareer #physical therapy #exercise...