Career Questions tagged Nursing Education

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

What was the most difficult obstacle you faced during clinical rounds ?

I’m a student at Brennan hs and I’m interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #nursing #nursing-education...

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

Is finding the vein when drawing blood difficult?

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

When learning how to do an Iv how long did it take for you to successfully do one?

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

What is your least favorite thing about nursing in pediatrics?

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

What are the down sides of nursing in pediatrics?

I’m a student at Brennan ha and I’m interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #nursing #nursing-education...

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

What are some suggestions for success throughout nursing school?

#healthcare

Kaila C.’s Avatar
Kaila C. Aug 08

What is a day like as a certified nursing assistant?

I'm from Guam, attending Hawaii Job Corps and I'm interested in learning more about becoming a certified nursing assistant. #healthcare #nursing-education #nurse #nursing #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #medical #nursing-assistant...

#cna

Ryan I.’s Avatar
Ryan I. Aug 06

what are the challenges for a Nurse Midwife?

# #nurse #healthcare #registered-nurses #nursing-education I am student looking for new information on this career to forward a path in a career in my...

Mariah B.’s Avatar
Mariah B. Jul 23

What motivates you to stay working as a nurse?

This question is for nurses or fellow people working in the healthcare field, I'd like to know what keeps you motivated to keep working in that field. #registered-nurses #nursing-education #healthcare #nursing...

#nurse

summer B.’s Avatar
summer B. Jun 12
Kaylene W.’s Avatar
Kaylene W. Mar 01

What did you study in college ?

im interested in the Certified Nursing Assistant trade and have some questions . #nursing-education #nursing #college #nurse #medicine...

#healthcare

Antonella R.’s Avatar
Antonella R. Oct 23, 2018
Abby H.’s Avatar
Abby H. Sep 04, 2018
Adrienne N.’s Avatar
Adrienne N. Jan 16, 2018

What are some good scholarship resources for Nursing/medical degrees?

I am looking for some additional resources for obtaining scholarships and/or grants for full time nursing education. #nursing #nursing-education #registered-nursing #scholarships...

#financial-aid

MaryAnn A.’s Avatar
MaryAnn A. Apr 18, 2018

If one is studying to become a Nurse Practitioner, what category of college major would it land in?

I want to become a Nurse Practitioner. While looking for scholarships and applying to universities, there is usually no NP option in the list of study. I've heard that the degree consists of BSN and MSN, but usually neither that nor NP is in the options bar. Would NP count as part of the...

#nurse-practitioner #nursing-education #scholarships #college-applications #university #medical-school

Diamond  G.’s Avatar
Diamond G. Aug 31, 2017

how do you keep your work between each patient organized ?

i want to learn how i can keep up with each patient's information #nursing #nursing-education #nurse-practitioner #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Maddisyn M.’s Avatar
Maddisyn M. Mar 15, 2018

What was the most difficult class to study for in the Nursing major?

I am a high school senior who is wanting to go into nursing in college, however I'm a little worried about some of the more advanced math classes as I'm not the best at math and am afraid that the classes will be very hard. But I'm curious what was the most difficult class for you when you were...

#nursing-education #nursing #college #studying-tips #preparing-for-college

Celena  K.’s Avatar
Celena K. May 17, 2016

How can/has nursing benefited one in a positive/negative way?

As I prepare for college, knowing the ups and the downs to the medical field would be a great asset in my decision to pursue the career of my dreams. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #nursing-education #icu-nurse #hospital #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care

Immaculate M.’s Avatar
Immaculate M. Sep 01, 2017

How do you stay focused and organized in nursing school?

I am a current nursing student. It can be difficult sometimes to manage my time well when it comes to my studies, family, friends, etc. I am looking for tips to manage everything well and still maintain my sanity. Thanks! #nursingschool #nurse #nursing #healthcare #nursing-education...

#nursing-schools

Crystal W.’s Avatar
Crystal W. Sep 01, 2017
Wendy M.’s Avatar
Wendy M. Sep 01, 2017

How would you go about studying for an accelerated nursing program?

I will be starting an accelerated nursing program (1 year program) in November and was looking for any tips or advice to help me succeed. Since this is an accelerated program, I am not sure if my normal study habits will suffice. Nursing programs are normally 2-3 years, so my program will be...

#nursingstudent #nursing-education #nursing

Sarah D.’s Avatar
Sarah D. Sep 01, 2017

If I get a job working for a hospital would they pay for the rest of my college?

Say I have my RN and a hospital hires me- would they pay for the rest of my college education to become a Pediatric ARNP?...

#nursing-education

amanda M.’s Avatar
amanda M. Sep 01, 2017

What is the biggest struggle when doing pediatric nursing?

I am currently a nursing student about to go into my second to last class for nursing and I am doing my pediatric rotation as well as OB. I am really nervous about pediatrics since I have not had much experience with sick children, but I am excited to start. If there is anything you can give me...

#pediatric-nursing #nursing-education #nursing #pediatrics

Kiara D.’s Avatar
Kiara D. Feb 15, 2017

What is the average salary of an ICU nurse?

I want to know this so I can have an understanding of what I would make. #nursing #nursing-education #icu-nurse...

#financial-planning

Crystal G.’s Avatar
Crystal G. May 22, 2016

Best study strategies in Nursing School?

I do not have the best study strategies currently, but they have gotten me this far. I will be attending nursing school this fall for the ADN program. I will pursue a BSN, and eventually would like to pursue a degree in Nurse Midwifery. What are some of the best study strategies that worked for...

#pediatric-nursing #nurses #nursing #nursing-education #medicine #healthcare #registered-nurses