Career Questions tagged Nursing Education

cecilia M.’s Avatar
cecilia M. Oct 28 19 views
Heslina K.’s Avatar
Heslina K. Oct 04 53 views

How much do nurses make?

I really like nursing , because it's the most important for everyone for their lives..... #nurse #nursing #healthcare...

#nursing-education

Liomae J.’s Avatar
Liomae J. Oct 04 29 views

How much do nurses get paid ?

I'm from the Marshall Island and I'm interested in nursing...

#nursing-education

Haley M.’s Avatar
Haley M. Oct 03 15 views

What does a Registered Nurse do?

I am a job corps student studying to become an RN. #registered-nurses #nursing-education...

Claire T.’s Avatar
Claire T. Sep 30 30 views

how to become a nurse

I want to find out more about nursing #nursing #nurse #healthcare #healthcare #medicine #medicine #nursing-education...

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06 14 views

What was the most difficult obstacle you faced during clinical rounds ?

I’m a student at Brennan hs and I’m interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #nursing #nursing-education...

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06 27 views

Is finding the vein when drawing blood difficult?

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06 30 views

When learning how to do an Iv how long did it take for you to successfully do one?

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06 15 views

What is your least favorite thing about nursing in pediatrics?

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06 25 views

What are the down sides of nursing in pediatrics?

I’m a student at Brennan ha and I’m interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #nursing #nursing-education...

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06 15 views

What are some suggestions for success throughout nursing school?

#healthcare

Kaila C.’s Avatar
Kaila C. Aug 08 65 views

What is a day like as a certified nursing assistant?

I'm from Guam, attending Hawaii Job Corps and I'm interested in learning more about becoming a certified nursing assistant. #healthcare #nursing-education #nurse #nursing #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #medical #nursing-assistant...

#cna

Ryan I.’s Avatar
Ryan I. Aug 06 29 views

what are the challenges for a Nurse Midwife?

# #nurse #healthcare #registered-nurses #nursing-education I am student looking for new information on this career to forward a path in a career in my...

Mariah B.’s Avatar
Mariah B. Jul 23 40 views

What motivates you to stay working as a nurse?

This question is for nurses or fellow people working in the healthcare field, I'd like to know what keeps you motivated to keep working in that field. #registered-nurses #nursing-education #healthcare #nursing...

#nurse

summer B.’s Avatar
summer B. Jun 12 52 views
Kaylene W.’s Avatar
Kaylene W. Mar 01 112 views

What did you study in college ?

im interested in the Certified Nursing Assistant trade and have some questions . #nursing-education #nursing #college #nurse #medicine...

#healthcare

Antonella R.’s Avatar
Antonella R. Oct 23, 2018 211 views
Abby H.’s Avatar
Abby H. Sep 04, 2018 153 views
Adrienne N.’s Avatar
Adrienne N. Jan 16, 2018 234 views

What are some good scholarship resources for Nursing/medical degrees?

I am looking for some additional resources for obtaining scholarships and/or grants for full time nursing education. #nursing #nursing-education #registered-nursing #scholarships...

#financial-aid

MaryAnn A.’s Avatar
MaryAnn A. Apr 18, 2018 194 views

If one is studying to become a Nurse Practitioner, what category of college major would it land in?

I want to become a Nurse Practitioner. While looking for scholarships and applying to universities, there is usually no NP option in the list of study. I've heard that the degree consists of BSN and MSN, but usually neither that nor NP is in the options bar. Would NP count as part of the...

#university #nurse-practitioner #medical-school #college-applications #scholarships #nursing-education

Diamond  G.’s Avatar
Diamond G. Aug 31, 2017 305 views

how do you keep your work between each patient organized ?

i want to learn how i can keep up with each patient's information #nursing #nursing-education #nurse-practitioner #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Maddisyn M.’s Avatar
Maddisyn M. Mar 15, 2018 187 views

What was the most difficult class to study for in the Nursing major?

I am a high school senior who is wanting to go into nursing in college, however I'm a little worried about some of the more advanced math classes as I'm not the best at math and am afraid that the classes will be very hard. But I'm curious what was the most difficult class for you when you were...

#college #preparing-for-college #nursing #studying-tips #nursing-education

Celena  K.’s Avatar
Celena K. May 17, 2016 419 views

How can/has nursing benefited one in a positive/negative way?

As I prepare for college, knowing the ups and the downs to the medical field would be a great asset in my decision to pursue the career of my dreams. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #nursing-education #icu-nurse #hospital #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care