Career Questions tagged Pediatric Nursing

Tara F.’s Avatar
Tara F. May 05 97 views

Laptop purchase

What laptop would be the best purchase when pursuing my nursing career and obtaining my BSN degree? What suggestions/graphics/specs should be included in my search.
Thank you.

Takahrie J.’s Avatar
Takahrie J. Jul 30, 2021 194 views

What are the requirements to be a pediatrician

I want to be a pediatrician but I’m not sure what the requirements are for future references. #pediatrics #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing

jakyiah H.’s Avatar
jakyiah H. Jun 01, 2021 141 views

what's your biggest fear?

I want to be a nurse # #pediatric-nursing

Stacyangel H.’s Avatar
Stacyangel H. Mar 18, 2021 219 views

what does it take to become a pediatrician?

this is something i been thinking about majoring in, the nursing field, the reason i want to become a pediatrician is because i love being around kids and also i can help any of my family members #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing

Nozihlobo N.’s Avatar
Nozihlobo N. Dec 31, 2020 240 views

Can I succeed in life without money

I'm a girl aged 19 ,I always wanted to succeed in life but my studies are affected by financial problems #pediatric-nursing #computer-programming

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2020 276 views
Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 215 views

What college is best to go to for OBGYN?

I am currently looking for 3 of the best colleges that would help a lot with my future of being an OBGYN? A college that helps a lot with financial aid, and has helpful students and administration. #help #pediatric-nursing #pediatric-nursing #medical-school

Cristal A.’s Avatar
Cristal A. Oct 16, 2020 265 views

What is the best thing I could do to help become a Pediatrician? What programs should I join? How can I help out in hospitals? How could I explore this career interest?

I am in my first year of high school and I'm trying to figure out things I could do to become a pediatrician such as the right schools and stuff like that. #pediatrician #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #doctor #professionals #pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10, 2020 380 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me.

#pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine #pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09, 2020 1200 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

#pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine #pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 552 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me.

#pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor #pediatric-nursing

Gina G.’s Avatar
Gina G. Aug 06, 2019 326 views

What is the typical day of work as a Nurse Midwife and are there any skills that make it easier?

I'm looking into starting my career path geared towards becoming a Nurse Midwife, and was hoping for some advice from someone in the field or similarly. Thank you for your time in advance.
#medicine #nursing #registered-nurses #nurse #pediatric-nursing #healthcare

Kenadrea R.’s Avatar
Kenadrea R. Apr 12, 2018 417 views

What are the qualifications to become a nurse

Because this is the career I want to have and I would like to have more research on it #pediatric-nursing #nurse #nursing #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Rebecca O.’s Avatar
Rebecca O. Apr 09, 2018 403 views

Nurses-what made you choose your specific specialty?

I'm thinking about pursuing nursing, but I am unsure what to specialize in. I am interested in labor and delivery, pediatrics and NICU nursing, but I would be interested in hearing the perspective of nurses of all different specialties. #nursing #pediatric-nursing #maternal-newborn-care #nicu

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Apr 04, 2018 383 views

How do I choose my future career?

I have four possible career interests and I don't know how to decide. I would love to be a Physician Assistant, Early Childhood Teacher, Pediatric Nurse, or Special Education Teacher. I can't decide because they all seem great. #pediatric-nursing #physician-assistant #early-childhood-education...

Rashana J.’s Avatar
Rashana J. Mar 21, 2018 487 views

Why did you choose to become an RN? Do you have any other career choices ?

What made you choose this career? Was it personal reasons, experiences ?
#registered-nurses #nursing #nurse #pediatric-nursing #nurse-practitioner #career

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 444 views

Nursing Choices

There are so many choices to make with the degree of nursing; get a master's, specialize, etc. How do you know what steps to take to be the best nurse you can be? What is it like to continue on for a master's degree, PhD, etc.? How would you know what to specialize in, and/or what should my...

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 757 views

After Nursing School, Specific Study

I have always wanted to be in the army, but I have also really always been passionate about nursing and medical field. Because of this, I would like to possibly pursue the Army Nurse Corps after receiving my BSN/RN. What would be the best steps to obtain this degree and get into the army nurse...