Career Questions tagged Pediatric Nursing

Stacyangel H.’s Avatar
Stacyangel H. Mar 18 35 views

what does it take to become a pediatrician?

this is something i been thinking about majoring in, the nursing field, the reason i want to become a pediatrician is because i love being around kids and also i can help any of my family members #pediatrician...

#pediatric-nursing

Nozihlobo N.’s Avatar
Nozihlobo N. Dec 31, 2020 77 views

Can I succeed in life without money

I'm a girl aged 19 ,I always wanted to succeed in life but my studies are affected by financial problems #pediatric-nursing...

#computer-programming

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 64 views

What college is best to go to for OBGYN?

I am currently looking for 3 of the best colleges that would help a lot with my future of being an OBGYN? A college that helps a lot with financial aid, and has helpful students and administration. #help #pediatric-nursing #pediatric-nursing...

#medical-school

Cristal A.’s Avatar
Cristal A. Oct 16, 2020 102 views
Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10, 2020 204 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09, 2020 507 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 322 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Gina G.’s Avatar
Gina G. Aug 06, 2019 142 views

What is the typical day of work as a Nurse Midwife and are there any skills that make it easier?

I'm looking into starting my career path geared towards becoming a Nurse Midwife, and was hoping for some advice from someone in the field or similarly. Thank you for your time in advance. #medicine #nursing #registered-nurses #nurse #pediatric-nursing...

#healthcare

Kenadrea R.’s Avatar
Kenadrea R. Apr 12, 2018 271 views

What are the qualifications to become a nurse

Because this is the career I want to have and I would like to have more research on it #pediatric-nursing #nurse #nursing #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Bernadette K.’s Avatar
Bernadette K. May 18, 2016 669 views

How much has the pediatrician career changed over the past few years? What kind of changes do you think will occur in the next five years?

I want to see if there are going to be any changes in the near future that could effect me as a new pediatrician and if i could be really eligible for a job opening or not. Can qualifications vary over the years? I don't want to enter in any field that is not growing or will not give me a job...

#pediatric-nursing #pediatrician #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

Malik P.’s Avatar
Malik P. Feb 15, 2017 816 views
Alyssa G.’s Avatar
Alyssa G. Jan 16, 2018 341 views

What would be a better option-to be a nurse practitioner who specializes in pediatrics or a pediatrician

I have always wanted to be a pediatrician. That is my long term goal. I plan on being a RN first, then obtain my nurse practitioner degree, and finally become a pediatrician. Recently, a lot of people have been telling about how great a career as a nurse practitioner is, I wasn't sure if I...

#nurse-practitioner #hospital-and-health-care #pediatrician #medicine #pediatric-nursing #healthcare

Rashana J.’s Avatar
Rashana J. Mar 21, 2018 336 views
Rebecca O.’s Avatar
Rebecca O. Apr 09, 2018 273 views

Nurses-what made you choose your specific specialty?

I'm thinking about pursuing nursing, but I am unsure what to specialize in. I am interested in labor and delivery, pediatrics and NICU nursing, but I would be interested in hearing the perspective of nurses of all different specialties. #nursing #pediatric-nursing #maternal-newborn-care...

#nicu

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Apr 04, 2018 267 views

How do I choose my future career?

I have four possible career interests and I don't know how to decide. I would love to be a Physician Assistant, Early Childhood Teacher, Pediatric Nurse, or Special Education Teacher. I can't decide because they all seem great. #pediatric-nursing #physician-assistant #early-childhood-education...

#special-education

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 321 views

Nursing Choices

There are so many choices to make with the degree of nursing; get a master's, specialize, etc. How do you know what steps to take to be the best nurse you can be? What is it like to continue on for a master's degree, PhD, etc.? How would you know what to specialize in, and/or what should my...

#nursing #nurse-practitioner #doctor #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #healthcare

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 478 views

After Nursing School, Specific Study

I have always wanted to be in the army, but I have also really always been passionate about nursing and medical field. Because of this, I would like to possibly pursue the Army Nurse Corps after receiving my BSN/RN. What would be the best steps to obtain this degree and get into the army nurse...

#nursing #surgical #registered-nurses #army #pediatric-nursing #healthcare

Paul P.’s Avatar
Paul P. Jan 25, 2018 392 views
Emma D.’s Avatar
Emma D. Jan 23, 2018 345 views

How do I know if I'm doing the right thing?

I've known that I wanted to be a nurse for a while now. I truly believe that it is my calling. But the "what if's" are making me doubt everything. What if I'm a terrible nurse, what if I mess up and ruin my career, what if I can't do it? Just wondering if anyone has ever been where I am now....

#nursing #college #pediatric-nursing #scared

Mary A.’s Avatar
Mary A. Jan 16, 2018 277 views

For those who are already Nurses, what do you enjoy most about nursing?

I just want to know how it feels for you to love your job, and enjoy what you're doing. Is it very exciting? #nursing #registered-nurses...

#pediatric-nursing

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 19, 2017 498 views

How do you exactly become a Pediatric Nurse?

I was looking up this career online, and I'm really confused. Do you have to become a Registered Nurse first and then go into more schooling to become a Pediatrician or do I just major in Pediatrics and continue from there? Easy Explanation: 1st course: Major in Nursing -> Become an RN!...

#nursing #pediatrics #pediatric-nurse #registered-nurses #pediatric-nursing #career