Career Questions tagged Pediatric Nursing

Bernadette K.’s Avatar
Bernadette K. May 18, 2016 606 views

How much has the pediatrician career changed over the past few years? What kind of changes do you think will occur in the next five years?

I want to see if there are going to be any changes in the near future that could effect me as a new pediatrician and if i could be really eligible for a job opening or not. Can qualifications vary over the years? I don't want to enter in any field that is not growing or will not give me a job...

#pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

Tia B.’s Avatar
Tia B. May 22, 2016 530 views
McKenzi G.’s Avatar
McKenzi G. Oct 18, 2016 612 views

What helped you in deciding to become a labor and delivery nurse?

I am really interested in a career in nursing. The one branch of nursing that really sparked my interest was labor and delivery nursing. #registered-nurses #pediatric-nursing #pediatrics #obstetrics #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare...

#medicine

Alexandria L.’s Avatar
Alexandria L. May 18, 2016 500 views

Is becoming a doctor better in the long run than being a nurse?

I would like to either be a pediatric nurse or pediatrician and I'm not sure if being a doctor would be easier in the long run and better for me than being a nurse. What do you do differently when you are a doctor that you can't do as a nurse? #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #doctor #nursing...

#science #hospital-and-health-care #medicine

Lyndsey O.’s Avatar
Lyndsey O. Oct 29, 2016 448 views

How demanding is a job in pediatric nursing?

I am currently deciding on which program to apply to- pediatric nursing or emergency-care nursing. #nursing #healthcare #registered-nurses #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing...

#hospital-and-health-care

Deasia  S.’s Avatar
Deasia S. May 05, 2016 2411 views
Kailani P.’s Avatar
Kailani P. Oct 23, 2016 592 views

What is the starting salary for a pediatrician in the state of Alabama?

I am asking my question because this is the career field I am pursuing when I go to college next fall . #doctor #nursing #pediatrics #dentistry #pediatric-nursing #gynocologist...

#financial-planning

Joshua F.’s Avatar
Joshua F. Oct 29, 2016 461 views

What is the best way to maintain your money usage in college? After College Graduation Where should I start applying for jobs?

After College I want to be able to get a job that starts at a decent annual salary and start paying off my college debt. My Parents Recent House Hold Income is about $34 to $35,000. I want to be smart at stabilizing my money usage during college so when I graduate college I want to be able to...

#pediatric-nursing #nurse-management #registered-nurses #financial-planning #nurse-practitioner #nursing

Crystal G.’s Avatar
Crystal G. May 22, 2016 538 views

Best study strategies in Nursing School?

I do not have the best study strategies currently, but they have gotten me this far. I will be attending nursing school this fall for the ADN program. I will pursue a BSN, and eventually would like to pursue a degree in Nurse Midwifery. What are some of the best study strategies that worked for...

#nursing #pediatric-nursing #healthcare #registered-nurses #nursing-education #medicine #nurses

Jasmine G.’s Avatar
Jasmine G. May 27, 2016 357 views
Jacquelyn P.’s Avatar
Jacquelyn P. May 19, 2016 760 views

What are the job descriptions of a pedestrian and a pediatric nurse?

I keep going back and forth over whether I should be a pediatrician or a pediatric nurse. #doctor #nurse #healthcare #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing...

#hospital-and-health-care

Jillian L.’s Avatar
Jillian L. Oct 31, 2016 410 views
morgan R.’s Avatar
morgan R. Oct 29, 2016 482 views

What is the best educational and cost efficient route for nursing?

I've been told to start out with my associates and get my RN, and then later explore an RN to BSN program. But I've also been told going to school for the two years to get my RN instead of getting my BSN right away would be a foolish mistake, and I would never find a job. What route should I...

#registered-nursing #nursing-education #financial-planning #nursing #pediatric-nursing #healthcare #college-major #health

abril V.’s Avatar
abril V. Oct 27, 2016 860 views
NADIA G.’s Avatar
NADIA G. Oct 27, 2016 572 views

What is the hardest part you had to over come to becoming a successful nurse?

College is really intimating to incoming freshman like me. I would like to know what was the most difficult lesson taught, so I can really be prepared! #nursing...

#pediatric-nursing

NADIA G.’s Avatar
NADIA G. Oct 27, 2016 376 views

How is a every day life of a Pediatric Nurse & is there any cons to always keep in mind?

My dream has always been to be a pediatric nurse, however I always have to be open minded in the bad that can come with it. My question is for me to understand not only the good but also what more there is to the other side of the story....

#pediatric-nursing

Angie R.’s Avatar
Angie R. Oct 26, 2016 466 views

What does it take to be a pediatric nurse?

I want to be a nurse, I love kids and infants, but what does it take to become a pediatric nurse? Do I have to be an RN? #nursing #registered-nurses #pediatrics...

#pediatric-nursing

Savana D.’s Avatar
Savana D. Oct 24, 2016 589 views

What inspires people to pursue medcine as a profession?

I am obsessed with the medical field and I love hearing healthcare providers stories. #nurse-practitioner...

#pediatric-nursing

Kailani P.’s Avatar
Kailani P. Oct 23, 2016 429 views

What area of study can be completed within five years of the medical field ?

I am asking my question because after I graduate from highschool I would like to work in my field within five or six years . #nurse #pediatrician #dentistry #pediatric-nursing #anesthesiologist #dental-assistant...

#obgyn

Lamisha L.’s Avatar
Lamisha L. Oct 23, 2016 488 views

When in nursing school, how do you balance your personal life, social life, family, and etc.

I am asking this question because I know that when you are in nursing school, you have to be very dedicated and focused, and I was wondering how you would find balance between your career and your personal life. #nursing #registered-nurses #pediatric-nursing...

#neonatal

Destiny M.’s Avatar
Destiny M. Aug 21, 2016 385 views

Going into the medical field, what is the most difficult concept to grasp when learning about a patient? History? Condition? Diagnosis?

I was just wondering because I am always trying to see whats the hardest topic to discuss or to try to learn about the body or what could possible be going on with a patient and what their state or condition they could be in #doctor #nursing #pre-med #registered-nurses #doctorate-degree...

#pediatric-nursing

Haley D.’s Avatar
Haley D. Jun 27, 2016 511 views

How do you get a nursing job after finishing your program?

What kinds of places could I apply to? #nursing #nurse #pediatric-nursing...

#nursing-education

Andrea Rachel M.’s Avatar
Andrea Rachel M. Jun 22, 2016 373 views

What is a normal day for a nursing job like?

I'm very interested in becoming a nurse and I'd like to know if I am able to handle the job. I love talking to new people and I can work well with children. I would love to be able to help people whenever I can. I like learning about physiology and biology. My parents are nurses too and I would...

#pediatric-nursing #physiology #biology #physician #nursing

Kyera T.’s Avatar
Kyera T. May 27, 2016 524 views

What hospital in Texas would be the best to do an internship at?

I am asking to clarify what would be the best hospital to work at prior to me graduating from college, and opening my own hospital. #nurse #pediatric-nursing #nursing-education...

#medical-assisting

Melissa W.’s Avatar
Melissa W. May 27, 2016 416 views

What one thing about nursing do you wish you had known when you started as a new and inexperienced nurse?

I want to be nurse and I think it is prudent to learn from others who are already "traveling that road". What advice can you give me? #nursing #nurse...

#pediatric-nursing