Career Questions tagged Pediatric Nursing

Takahrie J.’s Avatar
Takahrie J. Jul 30 84 views

What are the requirements to be a pediatrician

I want to be a pediatrician but I’m not sure what the requirements are for future references. pediatrics pediatrician...

pediatric-nursing

Stacyangel H.’s Avatar
Stacyangel H. Mar 18 148 views

what does it take to become a pediatrician?

this is something i been thinking about majoring in, the nursing field, the reason i want to become a pediatrician is because i love being around kids and also i can help any of my family members pediatrician...

pediatric-nursing

Nozihlobo N.’s Avatar
Nozihlobo N. Dec 31, 2020 162 views

Can I succeed in life without money

I'm a girl aged 19 ,I always wanted to succeed in life but my studies are affected by financial problems pediatric-nursing...

computer-programming

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 134 views

What college is best to go to for OBGYN?

I am currently looking for 3 of the best colleges that would help a lot with my future of being an OBGYN? A college that helps a lot with financial aid, and has helpful students and administration. help pediatric-nursing pediatric-nursing...

medical-school

Cristal A.’s Avatar
Cristal A. Oct 16, 2020 170 views
Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10, 2020 299 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. pediatrician pediatrics doctor medicine...

pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09, 2020 808 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. pediatrician doctor pediatrics medicine...

pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 396 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. pediatrician medicine pediatrics doctor...

pediatric-nursing

Gina G.’s Avatar
Gina G. Aug 06, 2019 212 views

What is the typical day of work as a Nurse Midwife and are there any skills that make it easier?

I'm looking into starting my career path geared towards becoming a Nurse Midwife, and was hoping for some advice from someone in the field or similarly. Thank you for your time in advance. medicine nursing registered-nurses nurse pediatric-nursing...

healthcare

Kenadrea R.’s Avatar
Kenadrea R. Apr 12, 2018 325 views

What are the qualifications to become a nurse

Because this is the career I want to have and I would like to have more research on it pediatric-nursing nurse nursing healthcare...

hospital-and-healthcare

Bernadette K.’s Avatar
Bernadette K. May 18, 2016 751 views

How much has the pediatrician career changed over the past few years? What kind of changes do you think will occur in the next five years?

I want to see if there are going to be any changes in the near future that could effect me as a new pediatrician and if i could be really eligible for a job opening or not. Can qualifications vary over the years? I don't want to enter in any field that is not growing or will not give me a job...

hospital-and-health-care pediatrician pediatric-nursing healthcare

Malik P.’s Avatar
Malik P. Feb 15, 2017 961 views
Alyssa G.’s Avatar
Alyssa G. Jan 16, 2018 406 views

What would be a better option-to be a nurse practitioner who specializes in pediatrics or a pediatrician

I have always wanted to be a pediatrician. That is my long term goal. I plan on being a RN first, then obtain my nurse practitioner degree, and finally become a pediatrician. Recently, a lot of people have been telling about how great a career as a nurse practitioner is, I wasn't sure if I...

hospital-and-health-care medicine pediatric-nursing pediatrician nurse-practitioner healthcare

Rashana J.’s Avatar
Rashana J. Mar 21, 2018 411 views
Rebecca O.’s Avatar
Rebecca O. Apr 09, 2018 325 views

Nurses-what made you choose your specific specialty?

I'm thinking about pursuing nursing, but I am unsure what to specialize in. I am interested in labor and delivery, pediatrics and NICU nursing, but I would be interested in hearing the perspective of nurses of all different specialties. nursing pediatric-nursing maternal-newborn-care...

nicu

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Apr 04, 2018 316 views

How do I choose my future career?

I have four possible career interests and I don't know how to decide. I would love to be a Physician Assistant, Early Childhood Teacher, Pediatric Nurse, or Special Education Teacher. I can't decide because they all seem great. pediatric-nursing physician-assistant early-childhood-education...

special-education

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 375 views

Nursing Choices

There are so many choices to make with the degree of nursing; get a master's, specialize, etc. How do you know what steps to take to be the best nurse you can be? What is it like to continue on for a master's degree, PhD, etc.? How would you know what to specialize in, and/or what should my...

pediatric-nursing nursing pediatrician nurse-practitioner healthcare doctor

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 613 views

After Nursing School, Specific Study

I have always wanted to be in the army, but I have also really always been passionate about nursing and medical field. Because of this, I would like to possibly pursue the Army Nurse Corps after receiving my BSN/RN. What would be the best steps to obtain this degree and get into the army nurse...

surgical army pediatric-nursing nursing healthcare registered-nurses

Paul P.’s Avatar
Paul P. Jan 25, 2018 428 views