Career Questions tagged Pediatric Nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 135 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09 202 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 214 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Gina G.’s Avatar
Gina G. Aug 06, 2019 87 views

What is the typical day of work as a Nurse Midwife and are there any skills that make it easier?

I'm looking into starting my career path geared towards becoming a Nurse Midwife, and was hoping for some advice from someone in the field or similarly. Thank you for your time in advance. #medicine #nursing #registered-nurses #nurse #pediatric-nursing...

#healthcare

Sophia M.’s Avatar
Sophia M. May 03, 2019 1619 views
Sophia M.’s Avatar
Sophia M. May 03, 2019 123 views
Kenadrea R.’s Avatar
Kenadrea R. Apr 12, 2018 207 views

What are the qualifications to become a nurse

Because this is the career I want to have and I would like to have more research on it #pediatric-nursing #nurse #nursing #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Bernadette K.’s Avatar
Bernadette K. May 18, 2016 587 views

How much has the pediatrician career changed over the past few years? What kind of changes do you think will occur in the next five years?

I want to see if there are going to be any changes in the near future that could effect me as a new pediatrician and if i could be really eligible for a job opening or not. Can qualifications vary over the years? I don't want to enter in any field that is not growing or will not give me a job...

#healthcare #pediatrician #hospital-and-health-care #pediatric-nursing

Malik P.’s Avatar
Malik P. Feb 15, 2017 631 views
Alyssa G.’s Avatar
Alyssa G. Jan 16, 2018 278 views

What would be a better option-to be a nurse practitioner who specializes in pediatrics or a pediatrician

I have always wanted to be a pediatrician. That is my long term goal. I plan on being a RN first, then obtain my nurse practitioner degree, and finally become a pediatrician. Recently, a lot of people have been telling about how great a career as a nurse practitioner is, I wasn't sure if I...

#healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician #nurse-practitioner #medicine

Rashana J.’s Avatar
Rashana J. Mar 21, 2018 266 views

Why did you choose to become an RN? Do you have any other career choices ?

What made you choose this career? Was it personal reasons, experiences ? #registered-nurses #nursing #nurse #pediatric-nursing #nurse-practitioner...

#career

Rebecca O.’s Avatar
Rebecca O. Apr 09, 2018 218 views

Nurses-what made you choose your specific specialty?

I'm thinking about pursuing nursing, but I am unsure what to specialize in. I am interested in labor and delivery, pediatrics and NICU nursing, but I would be interested in hearing the perspective of nurses of all different specialties. #nursing #pediatric-nursing #maternal-newborn-care...

#nicu

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Apr 04, 2018 231 views

How do I choose my future career?

I have four possible career interests and I don't know how to decide. I would love to be a Physician Assistant, Early Childhood Teacher, Pediatric Nurse, or Special Education Teacher. I can't decide because they all seem great. #pediatric-nursing #physician-assistant #early-childhood-education...

#special-education

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 251 views

Nursing Choices

There are so many choices to make with the degree of nursing; get a master's, specialize, etc. How do you know what steps to take to be the best nurse you can be? What is it like to continue on for a master's degree, PhD, etc.? How would you know what to specialize in, and/or what should my...

#nursing #healthcare #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician #doctor #nurse-practitioner

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 390 views

After Nursing School, Specific Study

I have always wanted to be in the army, but I have also really always been passionate about nursing and medical field. Because of this, I would like to possibly pursue the Army Nurse Corps after receiving my BSN/RN. What would be the best steps to obtain this degree and get into the army nurse...

#nursing #healthcare #surgical #pediatric-nursing #army #registered-nurses

Paul P.’s Avatar
Paul P. Jan 25, 2018 350 views

What kind of education does a pediatric nurse need?

My goal in my career is to be a pediatric nurse. #medical-education #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Emma D.’s Avatar
Emma D. Jan 23, 2018 268 views

How do I know if I'm doing the right thing?

I've known that I wanted to be a nurse for a while now. I truly believe that it is my calling. But the "what if's" are making me doubt everything. What if I'm a terrible nurse, what if I mess up and ruin my career, what if I can't do it? Just wondering if anyone has ever been where I am now....

#nursing #college #scared #pediatric-nursing

Mary A.’s Avatar
Mary A. Jan 16, 2018 246 views

For those who are already Nurses, what do you enjoy most about nursing?

I just want to know how it feels for you to love your job, and enjoy what you're doing. Is it very exciting? #nursing #registered-nurses...

#pediatric-nursing

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 19, 2017 377 views

How do you exactly become a Pediatric Nurse?

I was looking up this career online, and I'm really confused. Do you have to become a Registered Nurse first and then go into more schooling to become a Pediatrician or do I just major in Pediatrics and continue from there? Easy Explanation: 1st course: Major in Nursing -> Become an RN!...

#nursing #pediatric-nursing #pediatrics #career #pediatric-nurse #registered-nurses

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 18, 2017 373 views

What is the difference in study/job between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician?

I want to work in Pediatrics, but I don't know what's the difference between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician. Does one require more schooling? And what does each job does that differ from one another? #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician...

#pediatric-nurse

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 14, 2017 295 views

Should I be taking more science and math classes in high school if I want to be a nurse?

I've been thinking of becoming a nurse, but I have been taking a lot more English classes than Math/Science because I do quite like English and I'm scared of taking more advanced Math/Science classes since I want to understand everything since it's such a major part of the career. So I'm just...

#nursing #credit #pediatric-nursing #high-school-classes

Athier A.’s Avatar
Athier A. Oct 10, 2017 456 views

What is a pediatrician's salary?

I want to know if it's fulfilling enough to repay all my future loans. #pediatrician #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #medical-practice...

#medical-education

Athier A.’s Avatar
Athier A. Oct 10, 2017 563 views

What courses do you need to take for medical school?

I want to know that I'm taking the right courses and that I'm on the right path to becoming a pediatrician. #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician...

#medical-practice

Tia B.’s Avatar
Tia B. May 22, 2016 515 views
McKenzi G.’s Avatar
McKenzi G. Oct 18, 2016 594 views

What helped you in deciding to become a labor and delivery nurse?

I am really interested in a career in nursing. The one branch of nursing that really sparked my interest was labor and delivery nursing. #registered-nurses #pediatric-nursing #pediatrics #obstetrics #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare...

#medicine

Alexandria L.’s Avatar
Alexandria L. May 18, 2016 488 views

Is becoming a doctor better in the long run than being a nurse?

I would like to either be a pediatric nurse or pediatrician and I'm not sure if being a doctor would be easier in the long run and better for me than being a nurse. What do you do differently when you are a doctor that you can't do as a nurse? #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #doctor #nursing...

#hospital-and-health-care #medicine #science