Career Questions tagged Pediatric Nursing

Gina G.’s Avatar
Gina G. Aug 06 26 views

What is the typical day of work as a Nurse Midwife and are there any skills that make it easier?

I'm looking into starting my career path geared towards becoming a Nurse Midwife, and was hoping for some advice from someone in the field or similarly. Thank you for your time in advance. #medicine #nursing #registered-nurses #medical #nurse #pediatric-nursing...

#healthcare

Sophia M.’s Avatar
Sophia M. May 03 220 views
Sophia M.’s Avatar
Sophia M. May 03 61 views
Kenadrea R.’s Avatar
Kenadrea R. Apr 12, 2018 155 views

What are the qualifications to become a nurse

Because this is the career I want to have and I would like to have more research on it #pediatric-nursing #nurse #nursing #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Bernadette K.’s Avatar
Bernadette K. May 18, 2016 444 views

How much has the pediatrician career changed over the past few years? What kind of changes do you think will occur in the next five years?

I want to see if there are going to be any changes in the near future that could effect me as a new pediatrician and if i could be really eligible for a job opening or not. Can qualifications vary over the years? I don't want to enter in any field that is not growing or will not give me a job...

#pediatric-nursing #pediatrician #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Malik P.’s Avatar
Malik P. Feb 15, 2017 454 views
Alyssa G.’s Avatar
Alyssa G. Jan 16, 2018 210 views

What would be a better option-to be a nurse practitioner who specializes in pediatrics or a pediatrician

I have always wanted to be a pediatrician. That is my long term goal. I plan on being a RN first, then obtain my nurse practitioner degree, and finally become a pediatrician. Recently, a lot of people have been telling about how great a career as a nurse practitioner is, I wasn't sure if I...

#pediatrician #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #pediatric-nursing #nurse-practitioner #medicine

Rashana J.’s Avatar
Rashana J. Mar 21, 2018 206 views

Why did you choose to become an RN? Do you have any other career choices ?

What made you choose this career? Was it personal reasons, experiences ? #registered-nurses #nursing #nurse #pediatric-nursing #nurse-practitioner...

#career

Rebecca O.’s Avatar
Rebecca O. Apr 09, 2018 161 views

Nurses-what made you choose your specific specialty?

I'm thinking about pursuing nursing, but I am unsure what to specialize in. I am interested in labor and delivery, pediatrics and NICU nursing, but I would be interested in hearing the perspective of nurses of all different specialties. #nursing #pediatric-nursing #maternal-newborn-care...

#nicu

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Apr 04, 2018 156 views

How do I choose my future career?

I have four possible career interests and I don't know how to decide. I would love to be a Physician Assistant, Early Childhood Teacher, Pediatric Nurse, or Special Education Teacher. I can't decide because they all seem great. #pediatric-nursing #physician-assistant #early-childhood-education...

#special-education

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 192 views

Nursing Choices

There are so many choices to make with the degree of nursing; get a master's, specialize, etc. How do you know what steps to take to be the best nurse you can be? What is it like to continue on for a master's degree, PhD, etc.? How would you know what to specialize in, and/or what should my...

#pediatrician #healthcare #pediatric-nursing #nursing #nurse-practitioner #doctor

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 235 views

After Nursing School, Specific Study

I have always wanted to be in the army, but I have also really always been passionate about nursing and medical field. Because of this, I would like to possibly pursue the Army Nurse Corps after receiving my BSN/RN. What would be the best steps to obtain this degree and get into the army nurse...

#surgical #army #healthcare #pediatric-nursing #nursing #registered-nurses

Paul P.’s Avatar
Paul P. Jan 25, 2018 282 views

What kind of education does a pediatric nurse need?

My goal in my career is to be a pediatric nurse. #medical-education #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Emma D.’s Avatar
Emma D. Jan 23, 2018 211 views

How do I know if I'm doing the right thing?

I've known that I wanted to be a nurse for a while now. I truly believe that it is my calling. But the "what if's" are making me doubt everything. What if I'm a terrible nurse, what if I mess up and ruin my career, what if I can't do it? Just wondering if anyone has ever been where I am now....

#pediatric-nursing #nursing #scared #college

Mary A.’s Avatar
Mary A. Jan 16, 2018 192 views

For those who are already Nurses, what do you enjoy most about nursing?

I just want to know how it feels for you to love your job, and enjoy what you're doing. Is it very exciting? #nursing #registered-nurses...

#pediatric-nursing

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 19, 2017 308 views

How do you exactly become a Pediatric Nurse?

I was looking up this career online, and I'm really confused. Do you have to become a Registered Nurse first and then go into more schooling to become a Pediatrician or do I just major in Pediatrics and continue from there? Easy Explanation: 1st course: Major in Nursing -> Become an RN!...

#pediatric-nurse #pediatric-nursing #nursing #pediatrics #registered-nurses #career

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 18, 2017 238 views

What is the difference in study/job between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician?

I want to work in Pediatrics, but I don't know what's the difference between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician. Does one require more schooling? And what does each job does that differ from one another? #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician...

#pediatric-nurse

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 14, 2017 234 views

Should I be taking more science and math classes in high school if I want to be a nurse?

I've been thinking of becoming a nurse, but I have been taking a lot more English classes than Math/Science because I do quite like English and I'm scared of taking more advanced Math/Science classes since I want to understand everything since it's such a major part of the career. So I'm just...

#pediatric-nursing #nursing #high-school-classes #credit

Athier A.’s Avatar
Athier A. Oct 10, 2017 375 views

What is a pediatrician's salary?

I want to know if it's fulfilling enough to repay all my future loans. #pediatrician #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #medical-practice...

#medical-education

Athier A.’s Avatar
Athier A. Oct 10, 2017 471 views

What courses do you need to take for medical school?

I want to know that I'm taking the right courses and that I'm on the right path to becoming a pediatrician. #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician...

#medical-practice

Tia B.’s Avatar
Tia B. May 22, 2016 435 views

How long does it take to begin clinicals if going into the nursing field?

I plan on majoring in Nursing, more specifically maternal and child labor. #nursing #pediatric-nursing #maternal-newborn-care #nurse #hospital...

#hospital-and-health-care

McKenzi G.’s Avatar
McKenzi G. Oct 18, 2016 546 views

What helped you in deciding to become a labor and delivery nurse?

I am really interested in a career in nursing. The one branch of nursing that really sparked my interest was labor and delivery nursing. #registered-nurses #pediatric-nursing #pediatrics #obstetrics #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare...

#medicine

Alexandria L.’s Avatar
Alexandria L. May 18, 2016 418 views

Is becoming a doctor better in the long run than being a nurse?

I would like to either be a pediatric nurse or pediatrician and I'm not sure if being a doctor would be easier in the long run and better for me than being a nurse. What do you do differently when you are a doctor that you can't do as a nurse? #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #doctor #nursing...

#medicine #science #hospital-and-health-care

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 09, 2017 410 views

What are some good colleges to go to for pediatricians?

My name is Desiree I am 15 years of age. I love kids, even babies. I want to go to a college that is going to help me out with this career so I can help these kids get better and make their life a whole lot better. #pediatric-nursing #college #medicine #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Lyndsey O.’s Avatar
Lyndsey O. Oct 29, 2016 402 views

How demanding is a job in pediatric nursing?

I am currently deciding on which program to apply to- pediatric nursing or emergency-care nursing. #nursing #healthcare #registered-nurses #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing...

#hospital-and-health-care

Haley G.’s Avatar
Haley G. Sep 01, 2017 367 views

Would nursing be a good career to go in to if I want to be around people?

I love talking to people and don't want to sit at a desk for my job. #pediatric-nursing #career-counseling #career-choice #nursing...

#medicine