Career Questions tagged Pediatric

Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018 119 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medical #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

Rebecca S.’s Avatar
Rebecca S. Feb 08, 2017 308 views

What's the education requirements to become a pediatrician?

I would like to become a pediatrician and I need to know. #pediatrics #pediatric #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Keziah D.’s Avatar
Keziah D. Jun 18, 2016 463 views

What is the day to day life of an Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon?

After having knee surgery and hearing/ seeing what my surgeon did,I was hooked on the field of work. I wanted to be an Anesthesiologist but after all that I went though I know I could better connect with patients due to my personal journey. #doctor #surgeon #orthopedics...

#pediatric

Shelby V.’s Avatar
Shelby V. May 24, 2016 386 views

how would i go about scholing to become a pediatric oncologist nurse?

I am thinking this is something I would really like to do, but because it is so specific I dont know how to go about my schooling #nurse #oncology...

#pediatric

Alyssa M.’s Avatar
Alyssa M. Feb 29, 2016 672 views

I was thinking of taking college courses at the community college near me (Chaffey college) and I was wondering if this was a good idea?

I am a sophomore in highschool but I'm not planning on going to the college until next year for my junior year and then continue it into my senior year and then finish everything at that college for my associates degree once I graduate then move on to a four year college for my BSN in nursing....

#pediatric-nursing #pediatric #nursing #nurse #college

Bethany D.’s Avatar
Bethany D. Dec 07, 2015 996 views

What is my Nursing Specialty

I've taken a few quizzes and I've found a possible interest in being a pediatric nurse. I do love children, but I don't know if I'd do well in that setting. I'm outgoing, very energetic, not very detail oriented (but a perfectionist at times), I like either working in small groups with people I...

#pediatric #nursing #pediatrics #nurse #children

Mekenzie O.’s Avatar
Mekenzie O. May 01, 2015 738 views

What courses do you have to take to become an OT?

I'm a junior in high school and I'm interested in what college courses I will need to take! #nurse #health #occupational-therapy...

#pediatric

Mekenzie O.’s Avatar
Mekenzie O. Apr 29, 2015 621 views

Are there pediatric occupational therapists?

I'm a junior in high school, and I am very interested in occupational therapy, but I also want to work with children. #nurse #occupational-therapy...

#pediatric