Career Questions tagged Orthopedics

Mary D.’s Avatar
Mary D. Jul 17, 2018

Osteopathic Orthopedic Surgeon, what's best major for Bachelors degree?

If my long term goal is to become an Osteopathic Orthopedic Surgeon, what is the best major to study for my Bachelors degree? #surgery #surgeon #medicine #medical #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #college #college-major #doctor #orthopedics...

#osteopathy

Charisa E.’s Avatar
Charisa E. May 31, 2018

Medical Science - Neuroscience, Orthopedics, Hematology and Ophthamology. What should I go for?

I'm personally interested in Medical Science particularly; hematology, opthamology, orthopedics and neuroscience. I've not yet made up my mind on a particular one to go for. How do I know the one to specialise on? #medicine #medical-field #med #neuroscience...

#orthopedics

Karlie W.’s Avatar
Karlie W. Jun 06, 2018

What is a day to day schedule for an Orthopedic Surgeon?

Day in the life of an orthopedic surgeon. What is something that you do every day and something that happens, but isn't common. Also can you talk about a specialization in sports med if possible #orthopedics #surgeons #sportsmedicine...

#medicine

Yura P.’s Avatar
Yura P. May 02, 2018

Is it possible to become an Athletic Trainer and a Physical Therapist?

My goal is to be a professional in sports medicine field. I came from another country to learn sports medicine as I want to become an Athletic Trainer. I know it is pretty hard since I am a second language learner, however I am also interested in nutrition, physical therapy, and...

#college-major #athletic-trainer #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #athletictraining #kinesiology #orthodontist #sports-medicine #orthopedics

YvesLangston M.’s Avatar
YvesLangston M. Mar 19, 2018

How can I have a positive impact in my future career field?

I am currently pursuing a degree in Biology with goals to get into Medical School to study Orthopedics. What are some challenges that Orthopedic doctors and surgeons face today that I could make into a goal to overcome? #medicine #sports-medicine...

#orthopedics

Vanessa  J.’s Avatar
Vanessa J. Oct 10, 2017

How much work did it take to become an orthopedic surgeon? Did it all pay off?

I've been interested in this job for a while now. i still have a lot of time to think about my future but i would love to know. #medical-practice #orthopedics #sports-and-orthopedics #sports-injuries...

#medical

trinity M.’s Avatar
trinity M. May 24, 2016

what is some good advice for an aspiring pediactric surgeon (orthopedic)?

I would like to know anything and everything that can help me further educate myself and also put me in the right direction. #doctor #medicine #pediatrics #surgery #orthopedics #surgeons #medical...

#hospital-and-health-care

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. May 26, 2016

Is studying biology or biomedcial engeneering as an undergraduate beter if I want to attend medical school after college?

I am visiting colleges this summer and trying to determine my course of study in college. I currently want to be either a Orthopedic Surgeon, Cardiologist, or Neurologist. #professor #pre-med #phd #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #neuroscience #orthopedics...

#cardiology

Taiya A.’s Avatar
Taiya A. Sep 01, 2017

How much school do you need to complete to be an orthopedic surgeon?

I want to know how much school will it take to be an orthopedic surgeon and what major should I major in. #medicine #orthopedics #sports-and-orthopedics #orthopedic-rehabilitation...

#surgeon

Gillian E.’s Avatar
Gillian E. Oct 28, 2016

There are many different branches of PT jobs and i would like to go into orthopedics, is that the best route to go?

I just want to know that I will be successful in my job, and I really like the anatomy of the bones and muscles, so I think orthopedics is the right path for me to go. #science #graduate-school #physical-therapy...

#orthopedics

Keziah D.’s Avatar
Keziah D. Jun 18, 2016

What is the day to day life of an Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon?

After having knee surgery and hearing/ seeing what my surgeon did,I was hooked on the field of work. I wanted to be an Anesthesiologist but after all that I went though I know I could better connect with patients due to my personal journey. #doctor #surgeon #orthopedics...

#pediatric

Ricku C.’s Avatar
Ricku C. May 27, 2016

What classes should I take in high school to achieve a career in surgery

I am going to be a sophomore in high school next year and I was wondering if there was any specific courses or classes I can take to get into a great medical university such as Vanderbilt. I would like to have a field in spine surgeon. #high-school #surgery #surgeon #high-school-classes...

#spine-surgery #orthopedics

John M.’s Avatar
John M. May 24, 2016

Can anyone tell me a day in the life of a orthopedic surgeon?

I want to become a orthopedic surgeon and was just curious what a day to day schedule looked like! Thank you #medical...

#orthopedics

julia C.’s Avatar
julia C. Apr 13, 2016

How many years of college education is required to become an orthopedic doctor? Also, what courses are required to become an orthopedic doctor?

I am a sophomore in high school in Boston and I have been interested in becoming an orthopedic doctor, but I am concerned about how many years I will have to attend college. #doctor #courses...

#orthopedics

Anacia W.’s Avatar
Anacia W. Mar 01, 2016

I wanted to major in the Biology field in college, I was wondering how will Biology really play a major role in me pursuing my career path in the Medical field, in terms of the process?

When it comes down to what I know, I know that with either being a Dentist, Oncologist, or an Orthopedic Surgeon, I know that I will ultimately have to major in Biology in college for the four years and get my Bachelors Degree. I currently take AP Biology as a Senior at my high School, there...

#biology #oncology #orthopedics #dentist

Lukas T.’s Avatar
Lukas T. Oct 25, 2015

what was the most challenging aspect of dental school

hi i need to know more about being orthodontist...

#orthopedics

Lukas T.’s Avatar
Lukas T. Oct 25, 2015

what do you find challenging about your profession

i want to be an orthodontist...

#orthopedics