Career Questions tagged Orthopedic

Ava P.’s Avatar
Ava P. Oct 30, 2020 102 views

What do you enjoy most about your job? What skills are most important in your field?

I'm a gymnast down in Fairbanks, Alaska and I injure myself quite a lot. I've been down to the Sports Medicine place and I absolutely love the idea of Sports Medicine. When I grow up, my goal is to me a Sports Medicine Orthopedic. #sportsmedicine #jobs #orthopedic...

#medicine

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Jan 02, 2020 196 views

Is getting straight A's a good way to get a good scholarship ? And what if you were to have one B ? Would that effect your chance to recieve a scholarship . Also what kind of scholarships could you get that would be very beneficial ?

I want to be an orthopedic surgeon which will require 4 years of undergraduate, 4 years of medical school, and up to 5 years of residency. So I know it will be very important to get a scholarship and I would appreciate your advice and opinions. #scholarship #college #financial-aid #university...

#residency #medicine #orthopedic

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Dec 13, 2019 205 views

How hard is it to complete the years of school and residency to be an orthopedic surgeon ? And any advice?

It has always been a goal/ dream of mine to be an orthopedic surgeon. So I want to get more of an idea of the steps to get there. #surgeon #orthopedicsurgeon #orthopedic #medical #medicine #doctor...

#surgery

danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 25, 2019 183 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 25, 2019 149 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 25, 2019 163 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 25, 2019 159 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 25, 2019 131 views

What are the negatives of becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

a high school student considering following the path of becoming an orthopedic surgeon. #surgery #doctor #medicine #orthopedic #surgery...

#premed

danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 25, 2019 150 views

What parts of orthopedic surgery are the most challenging?

#premed

danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 25, 2019 184 views

How many hours a week do orthopedic surgeons work?

#premed

Gunnar L.’s Avatar
Gunnar L. May 07, 2019 194 views

Was it a difficult journey becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

Were the courses challenging and pertinent to your field? Is it everything that you thought it would be? I am thinking of pursuing this career and wanted to know more about the challenges and triumphs of becoming an orthopedic surgeon. #medicine #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#surgery #orthopedic #orthopedist #doctor #surgeon