Career Questions tagged Medical Education

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 68 views
Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. Dec 12, 2019 44 views

What does a day in life look like for a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I’m very interested in surgery. #medicine #doctor #medical #surgery...

#medical-education

Olivia W.’s Avatar
Olivia W. Nov 14, 2019 41 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 44 views

is plastic surgery fun?

high school student thinking about becoming a plastic and reconstructive surgeon #doctor #premed #medical-education #medicine...

#surgery

kiana B.’s Avatar
kiana B. Aug 12, 2019 49 views

What is a typical day like as a CNA?

I am a student currently going to school for my CNA'S #nursing...

#medical-education

Chika A.’s Avatar
Chika A. Jan 14, 2018 226 views

What should I be looking for in medical schools when applying?

I'm very indecisive and not too sure about what to look for? I need a little guidance. #medical-school #medical-education #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor...

#med-school

Zenia E.’s Avatar
Zenia E. May 01, 2019 75 views
Lily C.’s Avatar
Lily C. Apr 05, 2019 96 views

What is a day in the life of a neonatal surgeon like?

Hello! I was just wondering what the hours are like roughly and how flexible the schedule is. Also do you believe it’s possible to still have time for a family when pursuing such a demanding career. What would you say the best thing about the job is? Thank you for your time #medicine...

#neonatal #doctor #medical-education

Bavi R.’s Avatar
Bavi R. Aug 17, 2018 150 views

Where can I apply for my career and still be licensed correctly to perform it?

I am a senior trying to find details about my major of choice: Naturopathic Physician. Although, I have came to notice that the only way you can become a licensed and valid physician of this pathway is to approach a CNME accredited program but from where I live they are far out of state and...

#doctor #physician #medical-education

Chun L.’s Avatar
Chun L. Mar 11, 2017 696 views

How can an international student study medicine in Canada?

I am an international student who is now studying in Montreal. I want to be a doctor. But I've heart that Canada doesn't allow international student to study clinical medicine unless he becomes a permanent resident of Canada. Is that true? If it is true, what should I do? #college #doctor...

#career-counseling #university #career-choice #international-student #medical-education

Meliah M.’s Avatar
Meliah M. May 14, 2018 219 views

If I wanted to become an OBGYN in the future, what would I get my phD in?

I am asking this question because I'm creating my life goal mission map for a school project. #medicine...

#medical-education

Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 263 views

What is the best branch of medicine for me to specialize in?

How do I choose classes if I am not sure what branch of medicine I want to enter? I haven't even decided on human or veterinary medicine and I am a junior, so I have a very short time to decide on which schools are best for which branches of medicine. #medicine #veterinary-medicine...

#howtodecide #medical-education

Ashley L.’s Avatar
Ashley L. Jan 16, 2018 318 views
Demetrice C.’s Avatar
Demetrice C. Jan 16, 2018 235 views

What is a job in the medical feild that you can apply for after graduating highschool?

I want to save in my first two years of college to move out and I want to be a physician #medical-education #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Alyssa F.’s Avatar
Alyssa F. Apr 12, 2018 227 views

I am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some good jobs within the medical field?

At school, I am interested in chemistry and math, while my hobbies include swimming and hanging out with friends and family. A topic I am passionate about is the medical field. What are some jobs that I can begin looking into in the medical field? #medicalfield #medicine...

#medical-education

Lauren H.’s Avatar
Lauren H. Mar 25, 2018 335 views

Should I focus on one particular field to shadow or should I try to find shadowing opportunities in multiple fields? What benefit would this provide?

I plan on obtaining a graduate degree in the medical profession. These graduate programs generally require shadowing of medical professions. #medical-education #medicine...

Haley K.’s Avatar
Haley K. Feb 15, 2017 462 views

What are benefits to becoming a surgeon?

What's good and what's bad about this career job? #medical-education #surgery #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Mar 21, 2018 294 views

If my strengths are being patient and also being a good listener what type of career would be best for me in the medical field?

My best strengths are listing and being patient, I would like to know what career in the medical field would these strengths be better for or which career they would be more useful for? #strengthsandweaknesses #medical-practice #medical-careers #medical-education...

#medical-field

Breanna W.’s Avatar
Breanna W. Mar 12, 2018 338 views
Charity G.’s Avatar
Charity G. Mar 14, 2018 234 views

How will I know which medical field to go into?

I want to apply to medical school after I get my bachelr’s degree, but I’m worried I won’t know which medical field suits me the best. Will you know as soon as you do it? Are certain fields better for certain people? #medicalschool...

#medical-education

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 19, 2018 248 views
Paul P.’s Avatar
Paul P. Jan 25, 2018 316 views

What kind of education does a pediatric nurse need?

My goal in my career is to be a pediatric nurse. #medical-education #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 270 views
Harley S.’s Avatar
Harley S. Jan 21, 2018 263 views

What are the average requirements for a thesis or dissertation?

I am an avid writer, and I don't think a thesis or dissertation will be too difficult for me. However, this is a high school student speaking, so I can't really be sure. I'd like to know ( on average) what the requirements are in the forensic pathology field, so I can get used to writing with...

#highschool #writing #doctorate-degree #dissertation #medical-education #forensics #thesis #masters

Elizabeth P.’s Avatar
Elizabeth P. Jan 17, 2018 267 views

How do I increase awareness of audiology to increase the reputation and respect that audiologists should receive as a Doctor?

Audiology is not well known and therefore people do not go see an audiologist, or if they do go see one, they don't stick around very long, have a hard time believing the audiologist and there is less respect for audiology as a fellow colleague. There is a stereotype that since A.uD's are...

#audiology #audiologist #respect #marketing-strategy #marketing #medical-education #autonomy #doctor

Cami C.’s Avatar
Cami C. Jan 16, 2018 225 views

I want to have a career in forensic pathology, but I don't know what to major in?

I'm looking at a career in forensic pathology but I'm not sure what classes to take during college. I know I have to continue on and go to medical school,but what do I do in college? #collegeproblems #medical-education...

#forensicpathology