Career Questions tagged Medical Education

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Jun 17, 2020 178 views

What can I do at my age that will help me succeed in getting into Harvard Medical school and becoming a doctor?

I'm 14, and my heart is with psychology. And getting admitted into Harvard Medical School is my BIGGEST dream. Since it is SO hard to get in, i feel like I should start doing something at this age itself to achieve my goal. can someone help? #psychology #medical #medical-education #doctor...

#harvardmed-school

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 22, 2020 179 views

When you were in med school, what did you do for fun?

I know I have some years before I have to actually start worrying about this, but is med school all stress or is it fun too? #medicine #doctor #medical-education #college...

#premed

DeZiah G.’s Avatar
DeZiah G. Apr 08, 2020 202 views

What’s it like being a surgeon?

I’m a high school senior. (Class of 2020 :)) I want to be a general or cardiac surgeon when I finish college. I’m 17 years old and I love shopping and sleeping 🤷🏽‍♀️😊 #surgery #medical-education #teenyears #lifeisgood #doctor...

#classof2020

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. Dec 12, 2019 205 views

What does a day in life look like for a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I’m very interested in surgery. #medicine #doctor #medical #surgery...

#medical-education

danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 203 views

is plastic surgery fun?

high school student thinking about becoming a plastic and reconstructive surgeon #doctor #premed #medical-education #medicine...

#surgery

kiana B.’s Avatar
kiana B. Aug 12, 2019 219 views

What is a typical day like as a CNA?

I am a student currently going to school for my CNA'S #nursing...

#medical-education

Chika A.’s Avatar
Chika A. Jan 14, 2018 377 views

What should I be looking for in medical schools when applying?

I'm very indecisive and not too sure about what to look for? I need a little guidance. #medical-school #medical-education #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor...

#med-school

Lily C.’s Avatar
Lily C. Apr 05, 2019 318 views

What is a day in the life of a neonatal surgeon like?

Hello! I was just wondering what the hours are like roughly and how flexible the schedule is. Also do you believe it’s possible to still have time for a family when pursuing such a demanding career. What would you say the best thing about the job is? Thank you for your time #medicine...

#medical-education #doctor #neonatal

Bavi R.’s Avatar
Bavi R. Aug 17, 2018 333 views

Where can I apply for my career and still be licensed correctly to perform it?

I am a senior trying to find details about my major of choice: Naturopathic Physician. Although, I have came to notice that the only way you can become a licensed and valid physician of this pathway is to approach a CNME accredited program but from where I live they are far out of state and...

#medical-education #doctor #physician

Chun L.’s Avatar
Chun L. Mar 11, 2017 891 views

How can an international student study medicine in Canada?

I am an international student who is now studying in Montreal. I want to be a doctor. But I've heart that Canada doesn't allow international student to study clinical medicine unless he becomes a permanent resident of Canada. Is that true? If it is true, what should I do? #college #doctor...

#medical-education #career-choice #international-student #career-counseling #university

Meliah M.’s Avatar
Meliah M. May 14, 2018 330 views

If I wanted to become an OBGYN in the future, what would I get my phD in?

I am asking this question because I'm creating my life goal mission map for a school project. #medicine...

#medical-education

Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 404 views

What is the best branch of medicine for me to specialize in?

How do I choose classes if I am not sure what branch of medicine I want to enter? I haven't even decided on human or veterinary medicine and I am a junior, so I have a very short time to decide on which schools are best for which branches of medicine. #medicine #veterinary-medicine...

#medical-education #howtodecide

Demetrice C.’s Avatar
Demetrice C. Jan 16, 2018 410 views

What is a job in the medical feild that you can apply for after graduating highschool?

I want to save in my first two years of college to move out and I want to be a physician #medical-education #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Alyssa F.’s Avatar
Alyssa F. Apr 12, 2018 361 views

I am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some good jobs within the medical field?

At school, I am interested in chemistry and math, while my hobbies include swimming and hanging out with friends and family. A topic I am passionate about is the medical field. What are some jobs that I can begin looking into in the medical field? #medicalfield #medicine...

#medical-education

Lauren H.’s Avatar
Lauren H. Mar 25, 2018 526 views

Should I focus on one particular field to shadow or should I try to find shadowing opportunities in multiple fields? What benefit would this provide?

I plan on obtaining a graduate degree in the medical profession. These graduate programs generally require shadowing of medical professions. #medical-education #medicine...

Haley K.’s Avatar
Haley K. Feb 15, 2017 642 views

What are benefits to becoming a surgeon?

What's good and what's bad about this career job? #medical-education #surgery #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care