Career Questions tagged Medical Education

Alexandria B.’s Avatar
Alexandria B. Jun 10 159 views

What are somethings you can do to stand out in medical school?

As a medical student are there any remote opportunities, professional development, or career advice to help students differentiate from others in securing a job?

Marquessa B.’s Avatar
Marquessa B. May 16 149 views

What is the required education to become an x-ray technician?

I am using mypace to decide what I wish to do, but it does not say the required education level, I am wondering if I'd need through college or medical school to become an x-ray technician, or if a highschool education will be enough.

Awais A.’s Avatar
Awais A. May 08 145 views

What do i need to get in dental field

am looking into getting in medical career any advice on what to take and what college more specifically my goal is to get in dental field

jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 05 241 views

What would be the best college to attend to, to become a General Surgeon ? ?

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 02, 2021 335 views

Is Physical Therapy or Chiropractic Medicine worth the time and money?

From what I've learned, both physical therapy and chiropractic medicine require years of school. Tuition is pricey and school takes up a lot of your time. Is it really worth all that effort to become a PT or a DC? #medicine #physical-therapist #medical-education #physical-therapy #doctor...

Dilysia M.’s Avatar
Dilysia M. Aug 01, 2021 273 views

what career best fits me?

#medicine #sports # #sports-medicine #nursing #healthcare #medical-education #teaching #hospital-and-health-care #nurse

Melissa G.’s Avatar
Melissa G. Jun 18, 2021 242 views

How hard is medical School?

#medicine #medical-school #doctor #college #medical-education

Dey'ja M.’s Avatar
Dey'ja M. May 13, 2021 206 views

what should l do to have practical experience for a research analyst role while studying ?

#research #medical-education

Carolina S.’s Avatar
Carolina S. Apr 14, 2021 225 views

What do you need to major in order to become a trauma surgeon ?

#surgeon #medical-school #college #trauma #ER #medical-education

Abagail H.’s Avatar
Abagail H. Jan 23, 2021 256 views

Advice for a first generation looking at PA schools

#college-advice #medical-education #college-selection #medical-school #paschool #physicianassistant

Hilda P.’s Avatar
Hilda P. Dec 01, 2020 258 views

How do you become a medical assistant?

#radiology #radiology-education #medical-education #career-path #health-science #clinical #career-path #career-counseling

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 29, 2020 1040 views

Is biomedical engineering harder than medicine?

#medical-education

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Jun 17, 2020 288 views

What can I do at my age that will help me succeed in getting into Harvard Medical school and becoming a doctor?

I'm 14, and my heart is with psychology. And getting admitted into Harvard Medical School is my BIGGEST dream. Since it is SO hard to get in, i feel like I should start doing something at this age itself to achieve my goal. can someone help? #psychology #medical #medical-education #doctor...

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 22, 2020 272 views

When you were in med school, what did you do for fun?

I know I have some years before I have to actually start worrying about this, but is med school all stress or is it fun too? #medicine #doctor #medical-education #college #premed

DeZiah G.’s Avatar
DeZiah G. Apr 08, 2020 347 views

What’s it like being a surgeon?

I’m a high school senior. (Class of 2020 :)) I want to be a general or cardiac surgeon when I finish college. I’m 17 years old and I love shopping and sleeping 🤷🏽‍♀️😊 #surgery #medical-education #teenyears #lifeisgood #doctor #classof2020

Janis S.’s Avatar
Janis S. Jan 29, 2020 339 views

Can you describe a typical work day working as a Medical Secretary or working in Admissions??

#medical-education #healthcare #medical

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. Dec 12, 2019 302 views

What does a day in life look like for a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I’m very interested in surgery. #medicine #doctor #medical #surgery #medical-education

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 392 views

Should I become a surgeon or not?

#surgeon #medical-education #doctor #surgery

Olivia W.’s Avatar
Olivia W. Nov 14, 2019 332 views

How do I become a surgeon?

#surgery #doctor #medical-education #medicine #surgeon

danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 318 views

is plastic surgery fun?

high school student thinking about becoming a plastic and reconstructive surgeon #doctor #premed #medical-education #medicine #surgery

kiana B.’s Avatar
kiana B. Aug 12, 2019 327 views

What is a typical day like as a CNA?

I am a student currently going to school for my CNA'S #nursing #medical-education

Zenia E.’s Avatar
Zenia E. May 01, 2019 355 views

Do you need and diplomas to be a surgeon?

#medical-education #doctor

Lily C.’s Avatar
Lily C. Apr 05, 2019 560 views

What is a day in the life of a neonatal surgeon like?

Hello! I was just wondering what the hours are like roughly and how flexible the schedule is. Also do you believe it’s possible to still have time for a family when pursuing such a demanding career. What would you say the best thing about the job is? Thank you for your time #medicine...

Bavi R.’s Avatar
Bavi R. Aug 17, 2018 424 views

Where can I apply for my career and still be licensed correctly to perform it?

I am a senior trying to find details about my major of choice: Naturopathic Physician. Although, I have came to notice that the only way you can become a licensed and valid physician of this pathway is to approach a CNME accredited program but from where I live they are far out of state and...

Meliah M.’s Avatar
Meliah M. May 14, 2018 419 views

If I wanted to become an OBGYN in the future, what would I get my phD in?

I am asking this question because I'm creating my life goal mission map for a school project. #medicine #medical-education

Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 502 views

What is the best branch of medicine for me to specialize in?

How do I choose classes if I am not sure what branch of medicine I want to enter? I haven't even decided on human or veterinary medicine and I am a junior, so I have a very short time to decide on which schools are best for which branches of medicine. #medicine #veterinary-medicine...

Alyssa F.’s Avatar
Alyssa F. Apr 12, 2018 443 views

I am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some good jobs within the medical field?

At school, I am interested in chemistry and math, while my hobbies include swimming and hanging out with friends and family. A topic I am passionate about is the medical field. What are some jobs that I can begin looking into in the medical field? #medicalfield #medicine #medical-education

Allie M.’s Avatar
Allie M. Apr 04, 2018 426 views

If you are a PA why wouldnt you just become a doctor?

#medical-education #physician-assistant #doctor

Lauren H.’s Avatar
Lauren H. Mar 25, 2018 624 views

Should I focus on one particular field to shadow or should I try to find shadowing opportunities in multiple fields? What benefit would this provide?

I plan on obtaining a graduate degree in the medical profession. These graduate programs generally require shadowing of medical professions. #medical-education #medicine #college

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Mar 21, 2018 587 views

If my strengths are being patient and also being a good listener what type of career would be best for me in the medical field?

My best strengths are listing and being patient, I would like to know what career in the medical field would these strengths be better for or which career they would be more useful for? #strengthsandweaknesses #medical-practice #medical-careers #medical-education #medical-field