Career Questions tagged Anesthesiology

RAEVOHN’s Avatar
RAEVOHN May 16 115 views

As an Anesthesiologist Technician how do you deal with stress in fast paced environments?

I would really like to know how anyone in the field of Anesthesiology deal with stress on the job as an Anesthesiologist Technician! I know things can move really fast and take unexpected turns at any moment.

RAEVOHN’s Avatar
RAEVOHN May 16 140 views

What are the most beneficial courses required to become an Anesthesiologist Technician?

I'm very curious which courses are most vital to your success in the career of an Anesthesiologist Technician so, I could know which courses i need to dedicate most of my attention in.

RAEVOHN’s Avatar
RAEVOHN May 16 92 views

What are the most common weaknesses in the field of Anesthesiology Technicians?

I am asking about the most common weaknesses in the field of Anesthesiologist Technicians so i can focus on what most technicians commonly struggle with.

Foruna’s Avatar
Foruna Sep 28, 2021 294 views

What is something you like about being a Nurse Anesthetist?

I love helping people. I do my best to help people. I work hard and do the work I am suppose to do. I can get along with people. #career #nurse #nursing #nurse-practitioner #anesthesiology #healthcare

Simon’s Avatar
Simon Sep 28, 2021 219 views

What happens if a patient never wakes up from the anesthesia or we messed up something about them and made them disabled?

My job is a nurse anesthetist and I have many questions that I still do not know and would really love to know. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse #healthcare #anesthesiology #nurse-practitioner

Simon’s Avatar
Simon Sep 28, 2021 195 views

What will happen if you give your patient too much anesthesia?

My job is a Nurse Anesthetist. #anesthesiology #medicine #nursing #nurse #healthcare #registered-nurses

Mhaya’s Avatar
Mhaya Sep 28, 2021 222 views

What would a day in the life of a nurse anesthetist be like?

I am a 17 year old who wants to be a nurse anesthetist and am curious as to how their work life is. #nursing #registered-nurses #college #nurse #healthcare #medicine #anesthesiology

Jared’s Avatar
Jared Jul 06, 2021 294 views

How hard is the curriculum for becoming a nurse anesthetist

#nursing #medicine #nurse #registered-nurses #healthcare #anesthesiology

madeline’s Avatar
madeline May 24, 2021 388 views

What made you want to be an Anesthesiologist?

#anesthesiologist
#anesthesiology
#medical

madeline’s Avatar
madeline May 24, 2021 206 views

What’s the best and worst part of being an anesthesiologist and why?

#anesthesiology
#anesthesiologist
#medical

madeline’s Avatar
madeline May 24, 2021 186 views

What does a typical day look like for an anesthesiologist?

#medical
#anesthesiology
#medicine

Tracey’s Avatar
Tracey Apr 16, 2021 439 views

What are the steps to become a pharmacist or anesthesiologist?

Currently, I'm interested in becoming a pharmacist or anesthesiologist, but I'd like to know more about these careers. #pharmacists #anesthesiology

Kristian’s Avatar
Kristian Feb 25, 2021 274 views

Tips for choosing a good college?

I'm interested in becoming either a pharmacist or an anesthesiologist and I'm wondering what colleges would be best for either careers. #medical #doctor #pharmacists #pharmacist #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology #medical-school

Kristian’s Avatar
Kristian Feb 25, 2021 563 views

What are the steps to become an Anesthesiologist?

Currently 16, 10th grade #medical-school #anesthesiologist #doctor #anesthesiology

Manasvi’s Avatar
Manasvi Feb 02, 2021 239 views

how can i prepare to become a doctor when im in 9th std

#medicine #medical #anesthesiology
hi im really interested in anaesthesio;ogy i am studying in 9th now but will be going to tenth within a month. how can i prepare so that it can help me

John’s Avatar
John Dec 09, 2020 416 views

What's a regular day working as an Anesthesiologist?

I would like to know about how stressful working as an Anesthesiologist is. Do you guys do really stressful stuff everyday? #anesthesiologist #medicine #doctor #anesthesiology #experience #stress

John’s Avatar
John Dec 03, 2020 604 views

What’s the education needed to become an Anesthesiologist?

I am a 10th grader and have just gone through the process of planning out what I want to do for my next year in high school. I’ve been talking with my counselor about what path I want to take and have decided on Medical. I want to be an Anesthesiologist in the future but I do not know what...

Omar’s Avatar
Omar Nov 05, 2020 254 views

Can I go to a branch and transfer to the main campus?

I want to go to the branch at UNM here in my town because it is cheaper and that way I can do my prerequisites. After that when I have more money I want to go to the main campus that way I can learn more as well as follow the career I want to study. #UNM #money #Anesthesiology #Medicine

angelica’s Avatar
angelica Nov 04, 2020 230 views

what was your hands on practice in school?

i would like to be an anesthesiologist and i am curious to what the schooling was like besides tests or paperwork, was there any hands on training ? #anesthesiology

Joshua’s Avatar
Joshua Oct 21, 2020 219 views

Anesthesiology

I'm a freshman and im looking to make a career in the medical field and anesthesiology sounds interesting and i want to be better educated on the topic. - What is the requirement of time spent in college and med school? - What is your anual income like? - What hours do you spend at work? (ie...

Kendal’s Avatar
Kendal Oct 19, 2020 208 views

How much do you make starting off

I’m a cheerleader I’m 15 and #anesthesiology

Camila’s Avatar
Camila Oct 15, 2020 243 views

Lastly, do anesthesiologists have to learn the hospital codes? or are those just for nurses and security?

I always hear these color codes being announced through the hospital speakers and I wonder who listens to them and if they're cancelled out in certain levels, like in the maternity level to let the mothers sleep, calm down, etc. ? #career #medical #anesthesiology

Camila’s Avatar
Camila Oct 15, 2020 214 views

Are there any new rules or regulation due to Covid-19 other than distancing, and wearing masks.

Im a curious high school student who wants to be an anesthesiologist and know more about my future and job opportunity. #high-school #student #anesthesiology

jared’s Avatar
jared Oct 03, 2019 374 views

as a Nurse Anesthetists what is the hardest thing youve done?

ex can choosing #nursing to change fields #anesthesia #anesthesiology #nurse-practitioner #nurse

Sabrina’s Avatar
Sabrina Sep 17, 2019 307 views

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #nursing #anesthesiology #anesthesia #Pharmacy #anesthesia assistant

David’s Avatar
David Jan 15, 2019 389 views

when did you figure you wanted t be a Nurse Anesthetist?

Was it when you were in high school or college or at a younger age? #nursing #healthcare #medicine #anesthesiology #anasthesia #surgery

Anh Minh’s Avatar
Anh Minh May 06, 2018 980 views

How bad is Debt to an Anesthesiologist?

I'm planning to pursue a career in anesthesiology(completing medical school, residency, licensed) and wondering how hard will it be to pay off any student debt. I hear that student debt should be avoided and is heavily stressed to be a heavy load on future decisions. However, certain...

Breanna’s Avatar
Breanna Apr 12, 2018 532 views

What is the best school to attend to be a Anesthesiologist ?

This is a important question because this is my second choice of a occupation I want in the future . #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Madisyn’s Avatar
Madisyn Apr 04, 2018 440 views

to be an anesthesiologist do you have to go into a certain major?

I want to be an anesthesiologist and I am majoring in biology #medicine #anesthesiology #doctor #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Jaden’s Avatar
Jaden Mar 26, 2018 852 views

what is being a nurse anesthetist like and is the schooling worth it?

considering field
#medicine #college #nursing #anesthesiology #medical-practice