Career Questions tagged Anesthesiology

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 09, 2020 74 views

What's a regular day working as an Anesthesiologist?

I would like to know about how stressful working as an Anesthesiologist is. Do you guys do really stressful stuff everyday? #anesthesiologist #medicine #doctor #anesthesiology #experience...

#stress

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 03, 2020 84 views

What’s the education needed to become an Anesthesiologist?

I am a 10th grader and have just gone through the process of planning out what I want to do for my next year in high school. I’ve been talking with my counselor about what path I want to take and have decided on Medical. I want to be an Anesthesiologist in the future but I do not know what...

#anesthesiology #anesthesia #medicine

Omar A.’s Avatar
Omar A. Nov 05, 2020 52 views

Can I go to a branch and transfer to the main campus?

I want to go to the branch at UNM here in my town because it is cheaper and that way I can do my prerequisites. After that when I have more money I want to go to the main campus that way I can learn more as well as follow the career I want to study. #unm #money #anesthesiology...

#medicine

angelica C.’s Avatar
angelica C. Nov 04, 2020 32 views

what was your hands on practice in school?

i would like to be an anesthesiologist and i am curious to what the schooling was like besides tests or paperwork, was there any hands on training ?...

#anesthesiology

Joshua L.’s Avatar
Joshua L. Oct 21, 2020 60 views

Anesthesiology

I'm a freshman and im looking to make a career in the medical field and anesthesiology sounds interesting and i want to be better educated on the topic. - What is the requirement of time spent in college and med school? - What is your anual income like? - What hours do you spend at work? (ie...

#anesthesiology

Kendal C.’s Avatar
Kendal C. Oct 19, 2020 41 views

How much do you make starting off

I’m a cheerleader I’m 15 and...

#anesthesiology

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15, 2020 58 views

Lastly, do anesthesiologists have to learn the hospital codes? or are those just for nurses and security?

I always hear these color codes being announced through the hospital speakers and I wonder who listens to them and if they're cancelled out in certain levels, like in the maternity level to let the mothers sleep, calm down, etc. ? #career #medical...

#anesthesiology

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15, 2020 65 views

Are there any new rules or regulation due to Covid-19 other than distancing, and wearing masks.

Im a curious high school student who wants to be an anesthesiologist and know more about my future and job opportunity. #high-school #student...

#anesthesiology

jared C.’s Avatar
jared C. Oct 03, 2019 172 views
Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. Sep 17, 2019 158 views

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #nursing #anesthesiology #anesthesia #pharmacy #anesthesia...

Madisyn O.’s Avatar
Madisyn O. Apr 04, 2018 286 views
David P.’s Avatar
David P. Jan 15, 2019 223 views

when did you figure you wanted t be a Nurse Anesthetist?

Was it when you were in high school or college or at a younger age? #nursing #healthcare #medicine #anesthesiology #anasthesia...

#surgery

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 355 views

What is the best school to attend to be a Anesthesiologist ?

This is a important question because this is my second choice of a occupation I want in the future . #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Anh Minh N.’s Avatar
Anh Minh N. May 06, 2018 532 views

How bad is Debt to an Anesthesiologist?

I'm planning to pursue a career in anesthesiology(completing medical school, residency, licensed) and wondering how hard will it be to pay off any student debt. I hear that student debt should be avoided and is heavily stressed to be a heavy load on future decisions. However, certain...

#salary #student-loans #debt #anesthesiology

Jaden P.’s Avatar
Jaden P. Mar 26, 2018 439 views
Gabriel M.’s Avatar
Gabriel M. Dec 13, 2017 402 views

What steps are necessary to become an anesthesiologist?

I don’t come from a family of money or a family in the medical career. Honestly I don’t want to become an anesthesiologist for the interest but I have learned that anything I focus towards I grow to love that subject and a job like anesthesiology is something not many people will do, but I will...

#anesthesiology #hospital-and-health-care #medical-practice #family-dentistry #healthcare #medicine

Raeann  A.’s Avatar
Raeann A. Nov 01, 2016 517 views

What are some struggles anesthesiologists experience in their job?

I am asking because i would like to pursue the career of an anesthesiologist, I would like to know the struggles of the job obviously it is a stressful job and requires a lot of schooling. But what are some other struggles whilst working? #anesthesiology #medicine...

#healt

Bella R.’s Avatar
Bella R. Mar 15, 2018 357 views

What advice do you have for students looking into anesthesiology career? Do you believe the hard work in med school is worth it?

Although I'm only a freshman in high school, I plan to go into the medical field as a future career, specifically anesthesiology. I've heard that pre-med and medical school have rigorous and difficult courses and exams. Do the benefits that come with anesthesiology outweigh the stressful years...

#anesthesiology #college-stress #medschool #medicine #high-stress

Theresa P.’s Avatar
Theresa P. Jan 22, 2018 491 views

How can I balance school work, extra curricular activities, and a social life so that I succeed?

I plan to be a Biology major on the pre-med track and I need to excel academically, include myself in internships and volunteering, as well as lead a healthy social life. #medicine #anesthesiology #work-life-balance #personal-development...

#biology

Kyerra J.’s Avatar
Kyerra J. Oct 19, 2016 464 views

If I major in biology can I go to medical schools and become an anesthesiologist?

I am asking this because I want to become an anesthesiologist or something along those lines. #doctor #anesthesiology #medical-school...

#medicine

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. May 24, 2016 628 views
Chloe S.’s Avatar
Chloe S. Feb 02, 2017 552 views

What steps should I take in college in order to get into a nurse anesthesia program?

I am a senior in high school, who has been applying to college into the nursing program. I am wondering how difficult it is to get into a nurse anesthesia program, and how heavily your grades in college affect this. Is there a certain grade you should keep throughout college in order to better...

#school #nursing #anesthesiology #college-majors #nurse-anesthetist #nurse #registered-nurses

Crystal W.’s Avatar
Crystal W. Oct 31, 2016 887 views
Crystal W.’s Avatar
Crystal W. Oct 31, 2016 394 views

What does it take to become an anesthesiologist?

Some relatives of mine work in the medical industry, and I am interested in becoming an anesthesiologist. #doctor #pre-med #anesthesiologist...

#anesthesiology

Irieanna  M.’s Avatar
Irieanna M. Oct 23, 2016 691 views

What majors should I take in college if I want to be a anesthesiologist?

I am a sophomore in high school and am confused on what I should major in if I want to be a anesthesiologist. #medicine #biology...

#anesthesiology

Irieanna  M.’s Avatar
Irieanna M. Oct 23, 2016 612 views

Is there any specific scholarships for anesthesiology?

I am a sophomore in high school and am planning on going into the medical field. I am hoping on finding scholarships so that I can get help for college. #medicine...

#anesthesiology