Career Questions tagged Anesthesiology

jared C.’s Avatar
jared C. Oct 03, 2019 129 views
Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. Sep 17, 2019 118 views

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #nursing #anesthesiology #anesthesia #pharmacy #anesthesia...

Madisyn O.’s Avatar
Madisyn O. Apr 04, 2018 261 views
David P.’s Avatar
David P. Jan 15, 2019 187 views

when did you figure you wanted t be a Nurse Anesthetist?

Was it when you were in high school or college or at a younger age? #nursing #healthcare #medicine #anesthesiology #anasthesia...

#surgery

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 311 views

What is the best school to attend to be a Anesthesiologist ?

This is a important question because this is my second choice of a occupation I want in the future . #anesthesiologist #anesthesiology #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Anh Minh N.’s Avatar
Anh Minh N. May 06, 2018 438 views

How bad is Debt to an Anesthesiologist?

I'm planning to pursue a career in anesthesiology(completing medical school, residency, licensed) and wondering how hard will it be to pay off any student debt. I hear that student debt should be avoided and is heavily stressed to be a heavy load on future decisions. However, certain...

#salary #anesthesiology #debt #student-loans

Jaden P.’s Avatar
Jaden P. Mar 26, 2018 395 views
Gabriel M.’s Avatar
Gabriel M. Dec 13, 2017 363 views

What steps are necessary to become an anesthesiologist?

I don’t come from a family of money or a family in the medical career. Honestly I don’t want to become an anesthesiologist for the interest but I have learned that anything I focus towards I grow to love that subject and a job like anesthesiology is something not many people will do, but I will...

#anesthesiology #medicine #healthcare #family-dentistry #medical-practice #hospital-and-health-care

Raeann  A.’s Avatar
Raeann A. Nov 01, 2016 494 views

What are some struggles anesthesiologists experience in their job?

I am asking because i would like to pursue the career of an anesthesiologist, I would like to know the struggles of the job obviously it is a stressful job and requires a lot of schooling. But what are some other struggles whilst working? #anesthesiology #medicine...

#healt

Bella R.’s Avatar
Bella R. Mar 15, 2018 305 views

What advice do you have for students looking into anesthesiology career? Do you believe the hard work in med school is worth it?

Although I'm only a freshman in high school, I plan to go into the medical field as a future career, specifically anesthesiology. I've heard that pre-med and medical school have rigorous and difficult courses and exams. Do the benefits that come with anesthesiology outweigh the stressful years...

#anesthesiology #medschool #medicine #high-stress #college-stress

Theresa P.’s Avatar
Theresa P. Jan 22, 2018 457 views

How can I balance school work, extra curricular activities, and a social life so that I succeed?

I plan to be a Biology major on the pre-med track and I need to excel academically, include myself in internships and volunteering, as well as lead a healthy social life. #medicine #anesthesiology #work-life-balance #personal-development...

#biology

Kyerra J.’s Avatar
Kyerra J. Oct 19, 2016 428 views

If I major in biology can I go to medical schools and become an anesthesiologist?

I am asking this because I want to become an anesthesiologist or something along those lines. #doctor #anesthesiology #medical-school...

#medicine

Chloe S.’s Avatar
Chloe S. Feb 02, 2017 529 views

What steps should I take in college in order to get into a nurse anesthesia program?

I am a senior in high school, who has been applying to college into the nursing program. I am wondering how difficult it is to get into a nurse anesthesia program, and how heavily your grades in college affect this. Is there a certain grade you should keep throughout college in order to better...

#anesthesiology #nursing #school #nurse-anesthetist #registered-nurses #nurse #college-majors

Crystal W.’s Avatar
Crystal W. Oct 31, 2016 806 views
Crystal W.’s Avatar
Crystal W. Oct 31, 2016 355 views

What does it take to become an anesthesiologist?

Some relatives of mine work in the medical industry, and I am interested in becoming an anesthesiologist. #doctor #pre-med #anesthesiologist...

#anesthesiology

Irieanna  M.’s Avatar
Irieanna M. Oct 23, 2016 650 views

What majors should I take in college if I want to be a anesthesiologist?

I am a sophomore in high school and am confused on what I should major in if I want to be a anesthesiologist. #medicine #biology...

#anesthesiology

Irieanna  M.’s Avatar
Irieanna M. Oct 23, 2016 572 views

Is there any specific scholarships for anesthesiology?

I am a sophomore in high school and am planning on going into the medical field. I am hoping on finding scholarships so that I can get help for college. #medicine...

#anesthesiology

Barry R.’s Avatar
Barry R. Oct 23, 2016 375 views

What books or information should I get into or read to help me prosper in the Medical field, college, and med. school?

My name is Barry, I wish to go into the medical field so that I can become an Anesthesiologist. Currently I am in the 11th grade and enrolled in the International Baccalaureate programme hoping to gain some insight on what the medical field is like and what knowledge I should gain to help get...

#science #applied-mathematics #medicine #biomedical-engineering #anesthesiology #healthcare #mathematics #health

Natalie N.’s Avatar
Natalie N. Oct 18, 2016 578 views

Do I have to decide between Pre-Med and Pre-Vet or is there some way I can do both?

Hi! My name is Natalie and I am a high school senior from California. I have been an animal lover my whole life and am proud to say I want to become a veterinarian. Unfortunately, I have though about the recent veterinarian suicides, and I am now reluctant to enter the animal science field. I...

#veterinary #anesthesiology #medicine

Caytlyn C.’s Avatar
Caytlyn C. May 19, 2016 576 views

Ever since i was little I've enjoyed anything related to the medical field. I'm planning on majoring in biology, if i minor in psychology will that be too confusing?

I enjoy all things in the medical field but at the same time psychology has stuck to me. However, my teacher told me that is too different areas and i might confuse myself. #psychology #medicine #majors #majors-and-minors...

#anesthesiology

Marcus R.’s Avatar
Marcus R. May 13, 2016 484 views

What are some good medical schools for anesthesiology?

I'm sure most medical schools are good, but I would like to know if there are any that are really good for anesthesiology. #medical-school...

#anesthesiology

Joshua D.’s Avatar
Joshua D. May 09, 2016 2928 views

I want to have a business in real estate, yet I also want to be an Anesthesiologist. How can I pursue both at the same time, especially with a demanding major like neuroscience and then medical school?

I really love houses, house plans. designing, home décor, and everything that deals with homes. But i'm also interested and attracted to the medical field. I would love to do both, but feel like I may have to choose one. I love real estate more, but it would require a lot of work and it's not...

#anesthesiology #real-estate #neuroscience #medicine #home-decor #house-plans #interior-design

Joshua D.’s Avatar
Joshua D. May 09, 2016 575 views

Once I get a Bachelor's of Science in Neuroscience, what can I do with that degree straight out of undergraduate?

I'm going to major in Neuroscience, and I'm striving to be an Anesthesiologist in the long run; but that's a lot of schooling. I would like to know how to use my degree right off the bat to start earning income, and to gain work experience. #doctor #neuroscience #neurology #anesthesiologist...

#anesthesiology