Career Questions tagged Anesthetist

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03 91 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Kre'Shaye G.’s Avatar
Kre'Shaye G. May 07, 2016 598 views

As a Nurse Anesthetist, what do you consider to be the most challenging part of your job, and why?

I plan on becoming a nurse anesthetist and have read all their is to read about being one. However, some of my resources have told me that a lot of paper work and meetings are involved. So, I thought that it would me wise of me to ask an experienced nurse anesthetic this question. By getting an...

#doctor #hospital-and-health-care #nurse #medicine #anesthetist #anesthesiologist

Lydia L.’s Avatar
Lydia L. Oct 26, 2016 410 views

What are the most important traits for a successful surgeon to have?

I shadowed a surgeon about a month ago and loved my experience! I got to scrub in and see many different surgeries and I handled a removed gallbladder and thyroid. It was an exhilarating day and I have been more and more interested in surgery the more I learn about it. I have been told...

#surgery #surgeon #cardiothoracic #registered-nurses #general-surgery #anesthetist #cardiac-surgeon #scrub-nurse

Alaina D.’s Avatar
Alaina D. Oct 21, 2016 474 views

Do nurse anesthetists work very closely with anesthesiologists?

I am planning on being a nurse anesthetist. I would like to learn as much as I can about this job and maybe even get some experience to make sure it is what I want. #nurse...

#anesthetist

Dystany G.’s Avatar
Dystany G. Oct 20, 2016 443 views

What classes should I really focus on in college when wanting to become a nurse anesthetist?

I ask this because my future goal is to become a nurse anesthetist and to major in nursing when attending college #registered-nurses...

#anesthetist

Briana N.’s Avatar
Briana N. Oct 19, 2016 1524 views

What is a typical work schedule for a nurse nurse anesthetist?

On a typical work day, how many hours do you usually work in one shift? Are they usually 9-5 hours or is it a spontaneous mix of night shifts and early midnight shifts? How does your work schedule mingle with your everyday lifestyle? Thank you! #nursing #nurse #healthcare #registered-nurses...

#stem #anesthetist