Career Questions tagged Anesthetist

Kre'Shaye G.’s Avatar
Kre'Shaye G. May 07, 2016 575 views

As a Nurse Anesthetist, what do you consider to be the most challenging part of your job, and why?

I plan on becoming a nurse anesthetist and have read all their is to read about being one. However, some of my resources have told me that a lot of paper work and meetings are involved. So, I thought that it would me wise of me to ask an experienced nurse anesthetic this question. By getting an...

#anesthesiologist #hospital-and-health-care #anesthetist #nurse #doctor #medicine

Lydia L.’s Avatar
Lydia L. Oct 26, 2016 397 views

What are the most important traits for a successful surgeon to have?

I shadowed a surgeon about a month ago and loved my experience! I got to scrub in and see many different surgeries and I handled a removed gallbladder and thyroid. It was an exhilarating day and I have been more and more interested in surgery the more I learn about it. I have been told...

#scrub-nurse #cardiothoracic #general-surgery #cardiac-surgeon #surgeon #anesthetist #surgery #registered-nurses

Alaina D.’s Avatar
Alaina D. Oct 21, 2016 440 views

Do nurse anesthetists work very closely with anesthesiologists?

I am planning on being a nurse anesthetist. I would like to learn as much as I can about this job and maybe even get some experience to make sure it is what I want. #nurse...

#anesthetist

Dystany G.’s Avatar
Dystany G. Oct 20, 2016 417 views

What classes should I really focus on in college when wanting to become a nurse anesthetist?

I ask this because my future goal is to become a nurse anesthetist and to major in nursing when attending college #registered-nurses...

#anesthetist

Briana N.’s Avatar
Briana N. Oct 19, 2016 1490 views

What is a typical work schedule for a nurse nurse anesthetist?

On a typical work day, how many hours do you usually work in one shift? Are they usually 9-5 hours or is it a spontaneous mix of night shifts and early midnight shifts? How does your work schedule mingle with your everyday lifestyle? Thank you! #nursing #nurse #healthcare #registered-nurses...

#stem #anesthetist