Career Questions tagged Stress

RAEVOHN C.’s Avatar
RAEVOHN C. May 16 99 views

As an Anesthesiologist Technician how do you deal with stress in fast paced environments?

I would really like to know how anyone in the field of Anesthesiology deal with stress on the job as an Anesthesiologist Technician! I know things can move really fast and take unexpected turns at any moment.

Jamarquai W.’s Avatar
Jamarquai W. Apr 27 98 views

What are the stress levels?

What are the stress levels that you deal with in your career and how do you handle it?

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 08 210 views

How do I establish self-discipline?

I tend to procrastinate a lot and be very lazy. I want to peruse medical school but have currently hit a wall. What do I do?

Oscar S.’s Avatar
Oscar S. Nov 04, 2021 163 views

How can I never give up?

#stress and focusing in school

Kalysta L.’s Avatar
Kalysta L. Oct 19, 2021 199 views

Would it be possible for someone to have two careers at once and not have it be too stressful?

I'm a junior in highschool and I'm interested in being a teacher and author, but I would like to know from any professionals if that would be too stressful. Thanks!

#teaching #writing #stress

Emily A.’s Avatar
Emily A. Sep 21, 2021 314 views

What are the stress levels for a nurse midwife?

#stress #nurse #nursing #midwife #healthcare

jennel J.’s Avatar
jennel J. Apr 26, 2021 390 views

What are the steps in applying to universities in England

#international english speaking student #stress
#career #students
#england

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19, 2021 895 views

How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

Keely O.’s Avatar
Keely O. Apr 16, 2021 256 views

Does being a vet cause a lot of emotional and physical stress?

#stress #veterinarians

Brittani K.’s Avatar
Brittani K. Feb 20, 2021 396 views

Pregnant, Full-time College-student, and business owner!!

I'm 25 years old about to start my first year of college, owner of an e-commerce business, and I'm experiencing. How should I handle the stress of business, school, and pregnancy?? Also, how should I multitask and be successful at the same time?? #stress #College-student #expecting-mom...

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 09, 2020 399 views

What's a regular day working as an Anesthesiologist?

I would like to know about how stressful working as an Anesthesiologist is. Do you guys do really stressful stuff everyday? #anesthesiologist #medicine #doctor #anesthesiology #experience #stress

isaiah K.’s Avatar
isaiah K. Oct 28, 2020 286 views

how hard is it to get a high paying job after college ?

#work #stress

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 508 views

Is it stressful to be a therapist?

I always thought of being a therapist as a very good job to help people but I figured repeating stress was apart of the process. I don't know how true this is and just wondered how it was for a counselor or a therapist. #therapist #counselor #therapy #psychology #stress

Kenny B.’s Avatar
Kenny B. Sep 25, 2020 367 views

What are some college application tips for this upcoming fall.

So the time has come, and all our hard work in the school system will soon pay off in our new chapter of education. So, now that we have entered the college application period, and the stresses of college essays; what would be some tips you can give to a first-in-family college applicant that...

Destiney H.’s Avatar
Destiney H. Sep 19, 2020 313 views

What does your daily schedule consist of and how does it make you feel mentally?

The reason why I asked this question is because I want to pursue real estate and I want to know how would this career make me feel mentally on a day to day basis. That is because I am the type of person who gets overwhelmed when things not going right which causes me to stress. So, what advice...

Clinton N.’s Avatar
Clinton N. Jul 20, 2020 295 views

How should nurses handle their workplace stress? As a nurse, it will be important for us to have a clear explanation of how to handle the emotionally and physically demanding aspects of our job.

During my nurse training, I attended a seminar where the speaker encouraged nurses to develop and maintain habits that support our health. He recommended finding a physical activity or hobby to pursue as a way to reduce stress. I took his advice and found a gym that offers a variety of classes,...

Nichelle E.’s Avatar
Nichelle E. May 12, 2020 2789 views

What are the pros and cons of working in Medical Billing and Coding?

Hello, I am someone who is looking for a job where sitting down is ideal and less stressful than most jobs. I've heard that this type of job is ideal, but I would love to hear more hands-on experience in this line of work.

#job #medical #billing #coding #office #stress #experience #advice

Mehakpreet K.’s Avatar
Mehakpreet K. Apr 02, 2020 580 views

What should you do if it all gets too overwhelming and you want to quit?

#stress #advice

Dexter Q.’s Avatar
Dexter Q. Feb 24, 2020 428 views

What is the best method when tending to patients with aggresive attitude?

#registered-nurses #stress #patients #healthcare #medicine #nursing

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Aug 15, 2019 493 views

How to handle having depression in a research career?

I'm looking to become a psychology researcher. I understand that research careers can be fairly stressful. However, I've also suffered from depression for a decade and expect I will still be dealing with it when I attain my career. How can I go about handling my illness while also successfully...

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jan 14, 2019 730 views

What would you do if you loved your job but hated your work environment? Would you leave? How would you cope?

For example, I've worked as a copy editor and/or copywriter for both my high school yearbook and college newspaper, and while I wouldn't say that I've LOVED journalism, I do find it enjoyable at times. I would prefer to be doing creative writing, but I genuinely enjoy all types of writing, and...

ladaria W.’s Avatar
ladaria W. Dec 19, 2018 461 views

Stress level

Is the stress level in CMA occupation high ? And how do you deal with it ?
#stress #human-resources

Antonella R.’s Avatar
Antonella R. Oct 23, 2018 454 views

Is the adjustment as hard as everyone makes it out to be?

#college #stress #college-advice

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. Aug 30, 2018 383 views

Would it be too stressful to double-major in college?

I have several different courses I want to study but would the workload be too much?
#stress

Keely L.’s Avatar
Keely L. Aug 29, 2018 491 views

Is a Parent Plus Loan the best option?

I am overwhelmed by loans and I can't tell which one is the best for me! #college #loans #stress

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Aug 24, 2018 634 views

I want to do a lot in college! Is it possible to enroll myself intramural sports, major in biology/neurosciences, minor in Chinese literature/culture, be part of Greek life and also work/part-time job?

I'm super excited for college, but because of the major I want to pursue, I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to do everything! Is college life mainly studying? I've heard from multiple people that college is going to be the best time of your life, but they also say that high school does...

Ayen M.’s Avatar
Ayen M. Aug 22, 2018 548 views

What are some concrete techniques can college students utilize in order to alleviate stress?

#time-management #stress #therapists #counseling-psychology

Madison S.’s Avatar
Madison S. Aug 16, 2018 522 views

What habits/routines did you keep up in college that helped you stay stress free?

I know college has lots of stresses, and would love to be able to minimize the stress I have during college so I can focus on my studies. #stress

al L.’s Avatar
al L. Aug 13, 2018 459 views

How do Kids going to college now keep a work/life/school balance?

Does anyone have stories of them pushing the limit has that helped you find balance? #stress

D'Avion B.’s Avatar
D'Avion B. Aug 05, 2018 540 views

How do you maintain stress while attending college?

#motivation #stress #career-path