To college students, what would be the best way to manage your time?
I struggle to use my time wisely and tend to sleep. I was wondering about a way to survive college with less stress and more sleep time. I would like to learn a way to give me time for fun.
Below are my suggestions :
1. Find a time management tool first, e.g. Calendar on your phone, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
2. Put in the time you have to attend classes and those 'must' activities that you cannot change the time
3. Assign some time for your assignments, projects and revision everyday. Don't wait until the exam
4. Ensure you have sufficient to sleep rest
5. You can see what time are open in your schedule. Assign some time for exercise, family and friends gathering, leisure time, etc.
You don't need to fill up the entire schedule. Reserve some 'me' for reflection and relax.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!
Sreevalli recommends the following next steps: