Career Questions tagged Time Management

Freddie’s Avatar
Freddie Sep 16 64 views

how's your day going? how's your day going? what do you look forward to in life right now ?

how's your day going?

what do you like doing in your free time ?

Do you enjoy your job if not then what other job would you do?

how do you think i can follow your foot steps?

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Jul 27 211 views

How can you improve your writing skills without attending any classes?

I've always wanted to be a writer. However, I've never considered making it my full-time job/career. At most, I would be a part-time writer. I have two main obstacles to writing: 1.) Time: normally, I would take workshops, free online classes, etc. to help improve my writing skills, but I...

Kiana’s Avatar
Kiana Jul 05 127 views

I'm an editor and I want to share my edits online but sometimes I don't have the motivation or time to do so. What should I do?

How to keep myself motivated?

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Jun 27 121 views

How should I ask for a shadowing opportunity?

So far, I've been making calls to a few optometry centers to ask for a shadowing opportunity. One of the receptionists told me to show up in person. I gave him my resume without directly speaking to their optometrist, who doesn't work on that day. Would it be better to speak with their...

Freddie’s Avatar
Freddie May 31 259 views

How to study effectively as a mechanical engineering student?

I am currently in high school and I have always been an honors student but, I never study. The only time that I have actually studied was in elementary school and the beginning of my freshman year. And the times that I do ´study´, is ten minutes before my exam... Due to this, I am worried that...

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren May 20 173 views

What is the success rate for any procedure?

like how high are the numbers or the percentage of doing a procedure .

Adam’s Avatar
Adam May 02 154 views

If I were to study and make a career out of coding would I be able to have free time to workout and have hobbies

I like music and would like to start song writing and I value my personal health and would like to be able to have time for workouts and I would like time for my family and friends I know I would be unreasonable for all of these things but it would be nice to be able to find time here and there...

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Apr 15 294 views

Are there benefits to doing extra curricular activities in college?

I know that doing extracurricular activities in high school help with getting into a better college but once I'm in college is there any real benefits that they give me other than personal things?

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 08 240 views

How do I establish self-discipline?

I tend to procrastinate a lot and be very lazy. I want to peruse medical school but have currently hit a wall. What do I do?

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Apr 07 224 views

How do I make a criteria for myself?

I want to do everything, all are important but I can't choose what to prioritize.

David’s Avatar
David Apr 05 109 views

What is a good way to manage my time in college?

what should I prioritize if I want to choose computer science as my major

Victory’s Avatar
Victory Feb 04 275 views

Any advice for time management and keeping track of assignments?

I'm an 11th grader who's struggling to manage time. #time-management

Jillian’s Avatar
Jillian Feb 03 185 views

What is a good way to organize my time when working?

#time-management #education #school

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Jan 28 175 views

What habits do you think are necessary in order to be successful in life?

#student #time-management

Canming’s Avatar
Canming Jan 24 304 views

How can I manage my time better once I get a career?

#time-management #school #career #student

Costar’s Avatar
Costar Jan 23 282 views

Talk about a time you showed leadership

#time-management

Bryan’s Avatar
Bryan Dec 13, 2021 201 views

Should I take classes in the morning or at night?

For the most free time. #time-management

Paco’s Avatar
Paco Dec 02, 2021 243 views

How much free time do you get

How much free time do you get where you can actually do something you enjoy? #time-management

Mia’s Avatar
Mia Nov 22, 2021 283 views

how many years does it take to become a lawyer?

i wanted to know this because i always thought it took a really long time an didnt know if i should study something else at the same time #college #lawyer #time-management

Oscar’s Avatar
Oscar Nov 09, 2021 673 views

How do you manage your time?

#time-management #studying-tips #school

Linh’s Avatar
Linh Nov 03, 2021 183 views

What are some effective tips to have a efficient schedule?

As a senior in High School, I have many things on my plate and have a hard time managing everything together. #time-management #school #high-school #schedule #work-life-balance

Ramiro’s Avatar
Ramiro Nov 02, 2021 251 views

How much free time do you have in a full time work schedule and is it enough?

do you think that you have enough free time after your work is done? what are some ways that you can improve work/life balance. #time-management #work-life-balance #work

Zaliah’s Avatar
Zaliah Oct 25, 2021 309 views

How do you manage a good work-life balance?

How do you manage a good work-life balance with your profession? #time-management #business

Ranjit’s Avatar
Ranjit Oct 10, 2021 262 views

Designers and Developers are always on the screens, so is there any way to lessen our eye strain?

Recently I have increased my work hours and I am getting itchy eyes every night. And I also experienced a little headache at the end of the day. Please give some work-health balance tips.
#time-management #health

madeline’s Avatar
madeline Oct 08, 2021 155 views

What is the week like for a dietician. Such as work hours, family time, stress, etc.

I wouldnt mind working long hours but i do value family and friend time, so i would like a job where i can balance my work life and home life. I also want to live with as least stress as possible so i dont want to put myself in a career with that. #time-management #stressfree...

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Oct 06, 2021 207 views

What is a easy method to write but also achieve goals?

Determined to have a better life for my self and parents. #college-advice #time-management

Yessica’s Avatar
Yessica Sep 28, 2021 244 views

What are some tips on studying?

I'm a 9th grader and have a hard time not getting distracted while I'm studying.
#studying-tips #time-management #school #studying

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Sep 14, 2021 307 views

What was the longest consecutive time you worked in a day?

I am a potential Electrician looking for more information about this craft. #time-management #electrical-engineer #electrician

Quiana’s Avatar
Quiana Aug 10, 2021 365 views

How do you improve time management at work?

#time-management , #data entry, #revenue cycle

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Aug 01, 2021 546 views

How do I manage time more effectively?

I’m in two programs on my campus along with being a full time student. #college #time-management #student #college-advice