Career questions tagged time-management

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
bruno150 views

how is this career good?

management tips

undefined's avatar
Kaylie60 views

How will I be able to keep my time managed so I can be able to be more equipped to become a lawyer?

I'm an 8th grader and I'm 13 years old. My favorite class in school is English. I have skills in writing and time management. One of my hobbies is art, such as drawing.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Diego104 views

How do I become more responsible/making more time?

How does having sarcasm help with being an accountant

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rosalyn237 views

How do I focus on studying ?

How do I focus on studying and having a busy life with pets, friend's and family.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jefferson147 views

Do you have a flexible schedule and free time. And how do you have any vacation time.?

I get burned out easily so breaks can be helpful for me

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jay199 views

People with ADD/ADHD, how do you beat deadlines?

I'm in a journalism class with strict deadlines but because of my ADD i struggle to meet them on time. what could I do?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alyssa442 views

What are the best ways to organize your time as a physicist?

I'm a fairly busy person, but I really enjoy my free time and I am not the best at organizing my time. My schedule proves it greatly.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alyssa362 views

How do I boost my motivation in school?

I know I can be a straight A student, as I have before, but I just don’t have the no motivation. I understand what I’m doing I just don’t do it. Any tips?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joyce334 views

Is pharmacy time consuming?

I want to pursue a career in pharmacy but I don't want to spend the majority of my time working.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Abigail383 views

How do I find an online part time?

How do I find a part-time job while still being in high school that is online, part time, that is not a scam, and has an hourly wage?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joy234 views

How can I maximize my GPA in high school?

What strategies, approaches, and academic commitments should I consider in order to effectively maximize and achieve a high Grade Point Average (GPA) during my tenure in high school? This includes a comprehensive understanding of the most effective study habits, time management techniques, extracurricular involvement, and subject-specific focus that would contribute significantly to achieving a commendable GPA. Moreover, considering the breadth and diversity of high school coursework, how can I align my personal strengths and interests with the academic curriculum to excel in various subjects while ensuring a well-rounded educational experience?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Maria412 views

how is college? whats th ebst major

how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?how is college?

answer icon13 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adi314 views

How do you study effectively with ADHD?

I have a hard time getting in the groove and actually studying. I have been attempting to get help with it but nothing I have tried has improved my grades. Any weird/bizarre study tips that work for the ADHD folks?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Zyreon230 views

How do I keep up with my hobbies having a full time job ?

Pls help me

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Maria259 views

How can you organize your time while working-studying?

I recently got into college and I'm anxious that I won't be able to organize my time

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sassa258 views

What is a way you destress in the kitchen during a busy day ?

Hi, I am a graduate in high school, and isn't good at managing in a stressful situation.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jenasie275 views

How do I start my college essay?

I’m a 11th grade student, I’m trying to start my college essay asap but don’t know where to start. I would like if anyone can give me advice!!

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Gabi288 views

How can i find a job at 15?

Im 15 years old and attend high school and want time for a job, but i still want time for school and myself. I want a job so i can put some into my college savings.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Annie374 views

Should I quit my sport?

I'm currently in 9th grade and have been doing rhythmic gymnastic since around 4-5 grade. I've been wondering if I should quit since I practice 4 hours a day on school days and haven't been getting enough sleep or good grades. Currently I have all As except for 2 subjects which are Bs, but I think I can do better. I am also taking all the hardest classes available in my school for a freshman. I really love my team but I don't know if rhythmic is my sport since I'm now in level 8 and I'm not as flexible as I used to be, therefore I'm at a huge disadvantage. I have also been wanting to quit for several years now however never had the courage to. It's been part of who I am for such a long time, but I just don't think it's right for me anymore. I really love the sport but I don't think I'm good at it anymore, or will be again in the future. Since I'll only get less flexible. I believe my coach really does want the best for us but most practices are wasted because she's not in the mood to correct us. I also see no future for me in the sport, and I don't think it will be good for collage app since basically no collage has a rhythmic gymnasts team/ I have to decide whether or not I want to quit since we have to start signing up for competition in 2 weeks, and if I don't quit this year I'm not quiting next year since I want to be able to start sometime else and get better at it PLEASE HELP! (If I quit I will start trying new sports starting with gymnastic)

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Morrigan574 views

How different is high school from college What are some lifestyle and workload differences? Do you have any financial or time-management tips?

I am a high school senior who is an undecided major. Since I will be moving out, I am worried about managing my life myself. I'm currently in 4 AP classes, so I have a large workload for a highschooler and I'm curious how much college will compare to that.

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Weizhang447 views

How do you study for math tests?

when I have a math test I usually never study, it's just that I can't think of any other way to study other than to redo all my ws and the practice test and I feel that doing all that would be too time-consuming.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lorelei340 views

How do I acheive my goals?

I struggle with staying on task and getting work done on time, but I want to go to a good college.

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
k248 views

How can i get more motivation ?

How can I get more motivation?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
maxx178 views

when is it best to start looking into colleges ?

i know i probably want to go to college for art school or for fashion design or to be an author, i’m not entirely sure but i don’t know if i’m to young to think about it right now.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Noah311 views

What is an effective way to study History?

I'm in a college level US History class and don't really know how to effectively study.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shamma168 views

How Do I Balance Pre-Class Readings and Questions While Also Taking A Break After Being At University All Day?

I've been developing my time management skills in my second year in university. I have been feeling tired after a long day at university and I want to rest for the next day but I have pre-class readings and questions to do. I have tried doing all of the pre-class readings and questions in the weekend for the upcoming week but I can't consistently do it every week due to being overwhelmed and assignments being due during the weekend.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Hanah408 views

How can I manage my time better so I can reach my goal of having a 4.0 this year while having extracurriculars and SAT preparations?

For context, I am taking 3 APs and an astronomy community college class. I am struggling the most with astronomy, physics, and math. I am also the Junior Officer for an aerospace organization at my school called Aerotech and I am a writer and editor for a club called ARRAS (Arts and Magazine Club). In addition to this, I am currently working on a research project and thinking of making a research club for my school and dabbling in music production (hopefully I can start producing music once I can effectively manage my time). In short, I have too much on my plate.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mahagonie414 views

What are some college studying tips?

What are some college studying and time management tips? Also is it true that all the assignments and tests that you’ll have are in your student handbook?

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Annie620 views

How can I manage my time better?

How can I manage my time better

answer icon13 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ryan368 views

How can I manage my time getting work done for classes and time for myself in college?

Hi, my name is Ryan and I am excited about going to college next year. I am a senior in highschool and getting ready to apply for colleges. I really like art and architecture.

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon