Career Questions tagged Work Life Balance

Freddie’s Avatar
Freddie Sep 16 64 views

how's your day going? how's your day going? what do you look forward to in life right now ?

how's your day going?

what do you like doing in your free time ?

Do you enjoy your job if not then what other job would you do?

how do you think i can follow your foot steps?

alexandra’s Avatar
alexandra Sep 13 143 views

Work Life Balance of a Therapist?

What is the overall work life balance of a clinical mental health therapist? Is the job stressful, do you have a hard time disassociating at the end of the day?

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Aug 01 218 views

Is it advisable to take dual enrollment while I enter the senior year of high school?

My school doesn't offer many AP classes, and I'm trying to challenge myself academically. Is it advisable for me to take community college classes during my senior year, and how will it affect my college applications?

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Aug 01 98 views

Does certification improve my chances of getting into my top school?

I have 10 non-credit certifications from accredited universities like Stanford University, Harvard and USC universities, but I'm quite confused if they're really significant on college applications.

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 27 402 views

How do you limit procrastination?

I think this has been an issue tons of people have because procrastination makes us lose some big opportunities. What are some tips that could help out with procrastination and increase my motivation to work?

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 26 313 views

Does your workplace value your mental health?

It might be a silly question but I'm genuinely curious about people's prospect. This is all because you're replaceable once you're 6 ft under so why not take care of your mental health?

Marco’s Avatar
Marco Jul 20 202 views

Is having a job during college normal?

I would need a source of income during college to pay for my education and I was wondering if it is normal/feasible to have jobs while in college.

Valerie’s Avatar
Valerie Jul 13 180 views

About to begin school psychology graduate school but very hesitant to begin journey

I have been accepted into a school psychologist graduate school program but I am really worried about accepting. I have concerns regarding work/ life balance, paying off student loans/ and stress.

Kai’s Avatar
Kai May 10 204 views

is it hard going to nursing school with managing my personal life at home?

will working with babies be hard and stressful?

Ishmael’s Avatar
Ishmael May 03 347 views

What has your experience in the military been like?

Someone who is in the military how has it affected your life in 20 years?

Adam’s Avatar
Adam May 02 154 views

If I were to study and make a career out of coding would I be able to have free time to workout and have hobbies

I like music and would like to start song writing and I value my personal health and would like to be able to have time for workouts and I would like time for my family and friends I know I would be unreasonable for all of these things but it would be nice to be able to find time here and there...

fernanda’s Avatar
fernanda Apr 14 286 views

what are the most challenging aspects of the job ?

what are something that make it less easy or complicated at work .

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Apr 07 224 views

How do I make a criteria for myself?

I want to do everything, all are important but I can't choose what to prioritize.

Cheyenne’s Avatar
Cheyenne Mar 28 212 views

How many hours/days do a LPN works in a week?

I there a minim or max hours/days a LPN can work in a week? I was wanting to work as a LPN while getting my bachelor's in nursing to get my RN. But I'm worried that I won't get enough hours/day.

Artrinity’s Avatar
Artrinity Mar 22 150 views

What would be a typical work day in your field?

Do you like to have a planned schedule or a open schedule

Taleah’s Avatar
Taleah Nov 04, 2021 291 views

How do you balance school & work along with your personal life ?

I’m 17 years old in high school & I want to get a job but I don’t want to fall off track #work-life-balance #career

Linh’s Avatar
Linh Nov 03, 2021 183 views

What are some effective tips to have a efficient schedule?

As a senior in High School, I have many things on my plate and have a hard time managing everything together. #time-management #school #high-school #schedule #work-life-balance

Ramiro’s Avatar
Ramiro Nov 02, 2021 251 views

How much free time do you have in a full time work schedule and is it enough?

do you think that you have enough free time after your work is done? what are some ways that you can improve work/life balance. #time-management #work-life-balance #work

Katerina’s Avatar
Katerina Jun 14, 2021 244 views

How do I focus myself in school?

I am very hard working and am very motivated #school #work-life-balance

Kendell’s Avatar
Kendell Jun 03, 2021 204 views

Do real estate agents work with a team or individually on their own?

#work-life-balance #work #teamwork #individual

Saphia’s Avatar
Saphia May 25, 2021 296 views

who am I as a person ?

I'm a unique and a creative person and love to challenge myself and try my best and never give up and always love to show who I am as a person with my characteristics #social #life #work-life-balance

paul’s Avatar
paul May 11, 2021 308 views

perform skilled work for fixing cars

#work-life-balance

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 16, 2021 291 views

how many years do trainers work be retiring

#work #working #training #social-work #work-life-balance

Abelardo’s Avatar
Abelardo Feb 26, 2021 419 views

Best consulting firms to work?

I am interested in the consulting industry. Which firms are the best and more inclusive? #working #work #work-life-balance

aniah’s Avatar
aniah Feb 24, 2021 402 views

How do lawyers balance their work life and social life?

#work #social #social-work #work-life-balance #law #lawyers

Shanelle’s Avatar
Shanelle Nov 24, 2020 581 views

What is life like balancing work and expenses while going to college?

#givingiscaring #work-life-balance #work #college

Kamryn’s Avatar
Kamryn Oct 19, 2020 246 views

How long is a usual work day as a NICU nurse ?

#work #work-life-balance

travion’s Avatar
travion Sep 22, 2020 539 views

what is Your goal in life

#16yearsage #work-life-balance #friends ilove partying i love school #school-counseling #goal

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Jul 28, 2020 331 views

Balancing work and online classes

I am completing a bachelor’s in healthcare administration online as well as working full time during the day. How many online classes are reasonable to take while working full time? #July20 #time-management #work-life-balance

Kaela’s Avatar
Kaela Jul 27, 2020 723 views

How do you make your mind let go of work/school when you're specifically trying to decompress?

#july20 #work #healthcare #school #work-life-balance #medicine #technology #nuclearmedicinetechnology #psychology #biology #radiology #intern