Career Questions tagged Photography

carlos O.’s Avatar
carlos O. Nov 12 50 views
Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Nov 09 54 views

Are there certain classes I that would have to take for photography ?

I want to know how many classes will be required to take in this field. To at least a full beginner. photography...

photos

maddie R.’s Avatar
maddie R. Nov 05 33 views

What should I do with my life?

I love to hunt, fish, and photography....

photography

carlos O.’s Avatar
carlos O. Nov 02 45 views

what type of photographer are there

im quiet but i like art like photography i don't know why but to me it looks so...

Eleazar M.’s Avatar
Eleazar M. Nov 01 78 views

What job would be most fitting for me that would pay enough to live comfortably?

I am a senior in high school, currently dual enrolled into a college for a Graphic Design program, but I also want to be a photographer. If I do persue graphic design or photography what would be the best thing to do after I graduate? graphic-design photography...

computer

Melissa C.’s Avatar
Melissa C. Sep 10 89 views

What kind of equipment do you use?

I'm a Junior in Grundy Center high school. I'm am interested in a career in photography....

photography

Nadia H.’s Avatar
Nadia H. Sep 10 104 views

What is the best major to go in for this career?

Wanting to go into photography but still keeping an open mind about what I want to do. Photography college-major career...

undecided

Fatima S.’s Avatar
Fatima S. Aug 02 99 views

What do I need to become a photographer?

I want to know if you need anything specific like is there a school made for that ?photography...

computer

chelsea R.’s Avatar
chelsea R. Jun 08 119 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

photography graphic-design arts art entertainment acting fashion-design

Debora V.’s Avatar
Debora V. May 09 123 views

Job ideas for artist designer?

I a self-taught Artist and recently earned a Digital Media Graphic Design AS degree. I'm 35 yrs old and I have done many jobs in my lifetime but need guidance finding careers that fit my interest, abilities, and field of study. Thanks graphic-design artist graphics...

photography

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Apr 27 130 views

How can I get involved in being a photographer ?

I love to take pictures and edit them if needed. I only take them on my mobile device, because I do not have an actual camera to take pictures. I feel like I need to learn about the different cameras and which one would fit me. Any camera would be helpful, I just have to learn about them and...

pictures photography camera learning

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Apr 27 239 views

Do I need to have skills in photography ? or is that not a problem ?

I want to get into photography but I think that I would need skill first before actually getting into it. I need clarification on that so I can see what I have to do. highschoolstudent learning photography...

skills

Mantasha J.’s Avatar
Mantasha J. Apr 19 104 views
Ramcis V.’s Avatar
Ramcis V. Feb 24 142 views

How can I make money at a young age?

I like to to play video games, take photos of myself and others, and listen to music. I kinda want a career around that like produce samples and beats for artist. Or maybe become a personal photographer for a celebrity, etc. music-production...

photography

berneisa Y.’s Avatar
berneisa Y. Nov 05, 2020 207 views

I am interested in photography and art, would opening an online shop be the best option for income?

I am very passionate about photography and the fine arts, right now I do commissions through social media, would opening an online shop be better or like a patreon? would it be better for my followers and people who want to purchase my drawings? art photography OnlineStore...

career

gabby P.’s Avatar
gabby P. Aug 26, 2020 162 views

Is photography a good industry to go into

would this be a good-paying job and how hard would it be to get into...

photography

Chichi A.’s Avatar
Chichi A. Jun 08, 2020 374 views

Are there any non teaching jobs In Japan

I am a student and I am thinking to get a job in Japan that is non teaching maybe as a photographer photography teaching...

career

Ishmeal D.’s Avatar
Ishmeal D. Jun 02, 2020 415 views

How can I be a musician?

I also love music and sometimes i just wished that i'd put all my real life experiences into a song which the world can listen to and i believe that many people can relate and be courageous.I love Photography and...

music