Career Questions tagged Photography

connor B.’s Avatar
connor B. Sep 16

do you travel a lot

I love to travel and I want to have a job that allows me to be on the move and see new things. #photography...

#travel

mia B.’s Avatar
mia B. May 13
Alpha D.’s Avatar
Alpha D. May 09

how do I get recognized as a photographer

I have a camera and take tons of photos but want to get recognized by someone so I can get hired...

#photography

kimberly H.’s Avatar
kimberly H. May 03

How many year does it take to be a professional photographer

Would it be a difficult to be a photographer. I love to take photos of landscapes and my friends already. So l would love to have that as a career. But l just don't think that would be a full time job that would be needed much. #photography #career...

#art

Kiara G.’s Avatar
Kiara G. May 01
britney H.’s Avatar
britney H. Apr 17
Alex V.’s Avatar
Alex V. Apr 17

How many year does it take to be a photographer

I want to know how to make money off making pictures for people. #photography #career...

#business

adam H.’s Avatar
adam H. Apr 16

What's a good college photography program that's affordable?

I'm extremely artistic, also good with people when I need to be. #student #job...

#photography

kimberly H.’s Avatar
kimberly H. Apr 12

How many years does it take to be a photographer

I already love to take pictures of landscapes, and i would love to take more detailed and professional photos. #photography #fashion...

#art

crystal B.’s Avatar
crystal B. Apr 11
britney H.’s Avatar
britney H. Apr 10
K J.’s Avatar
K J. Feb 13

What are the different careers offered for Graphic Design?

#graphic-design #career #design #art #photography #video-games I'm still thinking about what major I want to study in college. I love gaming, drawing, and photography, so I thought graphic design might be a good course to study, but I'd like to know more about...

Desiree C.’s Avatar
Desiree C. Aug 27, 2018

What classes would I need to take or what would I need to do to be considered a professional Photographer?

How would I get to the point of being consider a professional photographer?...

#photography

John W.’s Avatar
John W. Aug 22, 2018
hanna G.’s Avatar
hanna G. Apr 06, 2018

How much does a wildlife photographer make a year?

Is it enough to support a family or more as a side job? #money #career #photography...

#financial-planning

Alexa R.’s Avatar
Alexa R. Aug 02, 2018

What do you do in a photography major?

What do yo do on your daily basis of being a photographer Do you need to go to college to be a photographer...

#photography

Ciara G.’s Avatar
Ciara G. May 16, 2018

What kind of experience are photography magazines looking for?

I know what I want to do specifically but I am not sure what I will need for my future after college and beyond a degree. Are there any characteristics that business's are looking for? Do I need to have multiple connections in order to get a foot in the door? #futurejob #experience #nationalgeo...

#photojournalism #art #photography

Anndrea V.’s Avatar
Anndrea V. Jul 13, 2018