Career Questions tagged Nature

Gina B.’s Avatar
Gina B. Apr 25, 2019 88 views

What courses should I apply to that have to do about the environment in community colleges while I am in high school?

I want to go in something to do with environmental friendly work field. #eco-friendly...

#nature

Jordan P.’s Avatar
Jordan P. Feb 13, 2019 158 views

whats is urban forestry like?

What do they do? How do they do it? Why do they do it? when do they do it? Is it fun? #career #forestry #day-in-the-life #professional #environment #nature...

#environmental-science

Megan W.’s Avatar
Megan W. May 22, 2018 344 views

All my life I have longed to protect nature, but what careers would allow me to do this?

I have never been a confident speaker, nor have I ever desired learning about laws or policies, but I love to be outside working with my hands. Whatever career I choose, I would love to know I am making a direct, positive impact on the natural world. #environmentalist #high-school-student...

#college #green-jobs #high-school #careers #environmental-science #nature #career-path

Ann N.’s Avatar
Ann N. Sep 01, 2017 430 views

How do I find a job that incorporates everything I love to do? What degree should I pursue?

I am absolutely in LOVE with the outdoors and travel. My favorite subjects in school have always been Geology, Earth Science, and Biology. I am very passionate about the environment and sustainability. I look forward to all my classes, and I really enjoy being a student in general. College is...

#geology #nature #creative-professions #science #travel

Carlos V.’s Avatar
Carlos V. Jun 01, 2016 834 views

I am interested in photography. Are they companies that will pay me for my photos?

If so, what is a reasonable income/salary?I mostly enjoy taking photos of plants and objects in nature. #photography #nature...

#financial-planning

Zachary T.’s Avatar
Zachary T. Oct 30, 2016 432 views

Do you see a lot of cross-over in the areas of expertise of people with different Earth Science degrees?

There are many different degrees relating to Earth Science, like Geophysics, Applied or Near-Surface Geophysics, Geochemistry, Geology, pure Earth Science, etc, and different colleges offer different ones. I know that there are technically differences between them, but I also know that...

#geology #geochemistry #geophysics #oil #earth-science #hydrologist #nature #environmental-science

Trevor P.’s Avatar
Trevor P. Apr 10, 2015 654 views

game warden

What would be the eases way to become a game warden? Join the military or go to college? #police #environment #hunting #nature #ranger...

#fishery

Trevor P.’s Avatar
Trevor P. Apr 01, 2015 3830 views

What type of jobs are available for Game Wardens?

I want to learn about the types of duty's that I will be doing as a Game Warden. #police #hunting #sports-law #nature #ranger...

#trap-shooting

Trevor P.’s Avatar
Trevor P. Apr 01, 2015 770 views

Are there college courses that I can take for becoming a Game Warden?

I am very interested in what type of education I will need to become a Game Warden. #law #police #wildlife-biology #fishing #wildlife-conservation...

#nature

Sahira S.’s Avatar
Sahira S. Feb 16, 2015 2871 views

Careers related to Arts and the Environment

I'm open to suggestions about professional careers relating to arts and environment sustainability. All I can think of is architecture, but I wouldn't want to limit myself just towards that field. Plus, I'm currently in Malaysia, so it would be better if the jobs are available here. #art...

#architect #undergraduate #counselor #environmental #nature

Madisyn B.’s Avatar
Madisyn B. Dec 08, 2014 1050 views

How can my passion for science play out in a career?

I am a junior at Boston Collegiate and I am extremely curious about the field of science, especially when it bubbles down to the bonds and atoms. Knowing how things in the world work, down to the finest detail, has always made me interested in the field of science, specifically with...

#environmental #nature #science #chemistry #lab