Career Questions tagged Botany

Anwesha B.’s Avatar
Anwesha B. Mar 08, 2020 130 views

can i get a job in wildlife sector with a Bachelors Degree in Botany but with no experience as i am in my final year of school?

I am pursuing BSc in Botany hons. #biology from Lady Brabourne College affiliated to Calcutta University. I am Looking for a #job abroad where they recruit freshers since I have no job experience so far. But I am willing to Train under them and promise to learn the skills sincerely and...

#botany #science #wildlife

Nicole T.’s Avatar
Nicole T. Nov 20, 2019 78 views

What are they different types of Botany?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm thinking about going to college to be a Botanist....

#botany

Joy B.’s Avatar
Joy B. Jul 30, 2018 196 views

Are there natural remedies for most diseases and ailments?

I want to become a medicinal chemist; however, I would like to create medicines through plants. Thus, I would like to know if anyone has discovered any plants that have healing properties. #scientist #medicine...

#botany

Lauren H.’s Avatar
Lauren H. May 19, 2016 511 views
Angel D.’s Avatar
Angel D. Jul 01, 2016 498 views

How do i become a medical marijuana doctor

i'm a sophomore in high school. i want more information about legally growing and smoking marijuana. #education #botany...

#farmer

Levi M.’s Avatar
Levi M. May 15, 2016 862 views

What are some things you could do with a Master's in Botany?

Having loved plant life all of my life, I thought that I might be able to make myself a career out of it. So I was wondering what exactly could I do with a master's in Botany? What types of careers are available? What would the daily life include? Would I need to stay in this nation, or would...

#college #job-search #biology #science #career #botany #career-plan #career-paths

Darlyn P.’s Avatar
Darlyn P. May 04, 2015 614 views

Can you combine Botany and Medicine?

I am a senior in high school and was curious to know if a career existed that combined medicine and botany? I am very interested in both and am wondering to what certain extent do they "mix". #medicine #biology...

#botany