Career Questions tagged Botany

Joy B.’s Avatar
Joy B. Jul 30, 2018

Are there natural remedies for most diseases and ailments?

I want to become a medicinal chemist; however, I would like to create medicines through plants. Thus, I would like to know if anyone has discovered any plants that have healing properties. #scientist #medicine...

#botany

Lauren H.’s Avatar
Lauren H. May 19, 2016
Angel D.’s Avatar
Angel D. Jul 01, 2016

How do i become a medical marijuana doctor

i'm a sophomore in high school. i want more information about legally growing and smoking marijuana. #education #botany...

#farmer

Levi M.’s Avatar
Levi M. May 15, 2016

What are some things you could do with a Master's in Botany?

Having loved plant life all of my life, I thought that I might be able to make myself a career out of it. So I was wondering what exactly could I do with a master's in Botany? What types of careers are available? What would the daily life include? Would I need to stay in this nation, or would...

#career #career-plan #college #science #biology #botany #job-search #career-paths

Darlyn P.’s Avatar
Darlyn P. May 04, 2015

Can you combine Botany and Medicine?

I am a senior in high school and was curious to know if a career existed that combined medicine and botany? I am very interested in both and am wondering to what certain extent do they "mix". #medicine #biology...

#botany