Career Questions tagged Plants

Sapna’s Avatar
Sapna May 25 170 views

Do plants have soul?

I have been wondering this because I have heard that plants get hurt and they make their own food and all. I don't know if that is good question or not...but sometimes you gotta think out of box...

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Oct 29, 2020 350 views

What college in Iowa has good horticulture programs?

I want to open my own plant nursery business, so I want to take horticulture and a business class. I am planning on attending Kirkwood for Landscape horticulture studies because it has more of what I want to study than their other agriculture classes that include farm equipment and other farm...

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Oct 29, 2020 321 views

Do I need to get a business degree to open/start my own business?

I am going to start my own plant nursery business after I graduate from college. I want my business to be centered around helping people and enjoying my job, not just about the money. I hear a lot of people say that when you go for a business degree, they teach very adamantly about how to make...

Austin’s Avatar
Austin May 01, 2020 353 views

What is the wage of a horticulture like?

What can someone expect wage wise in this field #plants #job-search

Austin’s Avatar
Austin May 01, 2020 307 views

What will the state of horticulture be in five years.

What will the wages be and how will it grow? #plants

Nobody’s Avatar
Nobody Dec 09, 2019 381 views

What job would be the most fulfilling for me?

I like plants, animals, space exploration, and music. #music #job #space #singer #animals #plants

lizet’s Avatar
lizet Jul 17, 2018 312 views

I'm a sophomore in college and currently have started a plant business with my boyfriend. How can we reach out to other companies to make clients and sell our plants ?

#horticulturescience #business #plants

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel May 12, 2016 699 views

Should I choose a career in environmental protection?

I know it is up to me but I was originally thinking biology. I think I would actually enjoy environmental protection better though. #environmental-science #life-sciences #outdoors #plants