Career Questions tagged Outdoors

Carson M.’s Avatar
Carson M. Sep 16 25 views

How do I figure out what i want to do with my life?

Ive played football since I was 4 years old, i love the outdoors, hunting fishing, etc. I have a 3.8 GPA and have been in multiple honors classes. I love building things....

#outdoors

Naomi J.’s Avatar
Naomi J. Apr 03 147 views

What jobs can I do outside and helping people?

Hello, I’m Naomi! I’m starting college next fall and am not completely sure about my future. I love being outdoors and helping people, but can’t take a lot of stress. I’m good at science and love drawing. I’ve worked in a program through my school with children outdoors at an park and while I...

#college #outdoors #career #parks #college-major

Lauren Y.’s Avatar
Lauren Y. Jan 14, 2018 262 views

How can I be sure I will get a job in the Wildlife and Fisheries career path when the job outlook is quite small?

Majority of the scientist jobs in the Wildlife and Fisheries pathway and Parks and Recreation are taken and not well funded to expand. Should I be worried about getting a job with these majors? #parkranger #outdoors #zoology #wildlife #fishery...

#outdoor-recreation

Madison S.’s Avatar
Madison S. Jan 09, 2017 489 views

What must you do to be a zoologist that works outdoors with animals?

I am wondering. Once you decide that you will become a zoologist. Do you get to decide if you work out doors? If so. What things will you do as you work in the field and make contact with animals? #animals #zoology #zoologist...

#outdoors

Samuel O.’s Avatar
Samuel O. Jun 22, 2016 529 views

Do you know what it takes to become an architect?

Hi..! I'm a high school student and I'm interested to know what do I have to do to become an architect?, I only know that I have to go to college or university and get an architect title, but after I don't know what do I have to do.. I'm from El Salvador and in my country ain't to hard to...

#construction #college #teacher #outdoors #architect #engineer

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. May 12, 2016 524 views

Should I choose a career in environmental protection?

I know it is up to me but I was originally thinking biology. I think I would actually enjoy environmental protection better though. #environmental-science #life-sciences #outdoors...

#plants

Taylor  B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Nov 18, 2015 815 views
Taylor  B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Oct 21, 2015 623 views

What majors are good for getting involved in the outdoors and getting others involved?

My favorite things to do are hunting and fishing, basically anything outdoors. i would like to have a job that gets me outdoors everyday, what would yall recommend? #biology #hunting #fishing #wildlife...

#outdoors