Career Questions tagged Zoologist

Anthony L.’s Avatar
Anthony L. Sep 17 13 views
Anthony L.’s Avatar
Anthony L. Sep 17 14 views
Callyan L.’s Avatar
Callyan L. Jan 12, 2018 172 views

What are the odds that I will actually get a job as a Zoologist?

I am planning to go to college and double major in zoology and field biology and I was just wondering what the chances are. #zoology #zoologist #biology...

#animals

Megan E.’s Avatar
Megan E. Oct 27, 2016 307 views

I am majoring in Zoology. What specific area in Zoology have you made your career with?

I have a passion for animals and would love one day to have my own rescue center. I know there are several different things you can do with a Zoology degree. Just looking for options on what to focus on. #career #zoologist...

#zoology

Stella D.’s Avatar
Stella D. Jan 11, 2018 246 views

What are the careers that work with lemurs or other wild animals?

I'm a ninth grader. I'm interested in lemurs and helping endangered lemurs, and was wondering what careers would allow me to do that. I like being outdoors and would like to work in the field. I'm also interested in other animals. #biologist #wildlife #lemurs...

#zoologist

Emily F.’s Avatar
Emily F. Oct 28, 2016 472 views

Do you find that some colleges are better for Zoology or Biology majors and if so what are they?

I am a senior who is interested in going into Biology with a concentration in Zoology or a Zoology major. I would prefer a college in the Midwest but I am willing to find a college somewhere else in the United States as long as it has a good academic program. #biologist #zoologist #biology...

#college-selection #science

Matthew  B.’s Avatar
Matthew B. Sep 01, 2017 233 views

What is the most direct route to become a Zoologist?

I want to become a Zoologist to be able to help and train animals. What would be the most direct way to get there?i know it takes 4 years and a at least a bachelors degree. I would like to start off working at the zoo for some experience with working with animals. What is the most direct route...

#zookeeper #animals #animaltrainer #zoologist

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. May 24, 2016 849 views

Can a zoologist be a veterinarian as well?

I am currently in college studying Biology. My career path is to be a veterinarian but I want to work with wild animals more that domestic. I been looking at other career options and found zoology and became very interested. I am also very interested in working with marine animals but I would...

#veterinarian #biology #zoologist

Madison S.’s Avatar
Madison S. Jan 09, 2017 398 views

What must you do to be a zoologist that works outdoors with animals?

I am wondering. Once you decide that you will become a zoologist. Do you get to decide if you work out doors? If so. What things will you do as you work in the field and make contact with animals? #animals #zoology #zoologist...

#outdoors

Emily F.’s Avatar
Emily F. Oct 28, 2016 413 views

Being a Zookeeper do you find that you are allowed to specialize in certain animals?

I am a senior in High School and I want to work in a zoo or somewhere with Big Cats. I will be happy as long as I can work with animals but I was wondering whether it depended on what you did in college or where you worked. #worker #zoologist...

#sanctuary

Autumn C.’s Avatar
Autumn C. Oct 19, 2016 445 views

What is the minimum pay for an Animal Science degree?

As said in the other question, I am super interested in this field of study. #animals #zoologist...

#animalscience

Autumn C.’s Avatar
Autumn C. Oct 19, 2016 472 views

What type of jobs are available with an Animal Science degree?

I want to major in Animal Science, minor in Zoology and I just want to know about what careers are out there for people who major/minor in those fields of study. #science #animals #zoology #zoologist #animalscience...

#vets

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. May 24, 2016 379 views

What is the best college major to take to be a zoologist?

I'm not quite sure what the best major is for zoologist. I am currently taking a biology major in college hoping it will lead me to my career....

#zoologist

Gillian L.’s Avatar
Gillian L. Sep 03, 2015 630 views

what colleges offer zoology?

im a senior at lake country Christian school. ive always been interested in zoology. ive known for a while I wanted to work with animals. but cant seem to find any colleges that offer it. also how much do they really make? and what could I do with my degree?...

#zoologist