Career Questions tagged Veterinarian

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Sarah F.’s Avatar
Sarah F. Jun 06 55 views

What is it like to be a veterinarian? What are some things that you wish that you knew before applying to vet school?

lindcy S.’s Avatar
lindcy S. Jun 01 63 views

how many years does it take to be a veterinarian?

what do you have to major in?

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. May 18 66 views

Vet College

Is it better to go to a college that has a pre-vet/ vet program or go to a regular college for your undergraduate degree?

liliana G.’s Avatar
liliana G. Apr 08 93 views

what are some difficulties you have come across during your years in a veterinary school?

#veterinarian #animals

Noel D.’s Avatar
Noel D. Apr 08 97 views

what is the differences between a veterinary assistant and a laboratory animal caretaker?

I am trying to learn the differences between those two trades to understand better and see how each one does and see it as possible that is a good career and put myself there or not

ted L.’s Avatar
ted L. Mar 20 184 views

How do you become a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)?

I'm studying 10th std. I'm just searching for info on how to become a doctor. and I am interested in becoming a veterinary doctor or bds doctor. I'm little bit confused. I love pets

Daisy S.’s Avatar
Daisy S. Mar 03 125 views

What kind of requirements do you need to be a pet veterinarian?

#animal-health #veterinarian

Patrick B.’s Avatar
Patrick B. Mar 02 69 views

What types of classes should I base my schedule around my senior year to become a Veterinarian?

I am from a small town and agriculture has played a large part in my life I have always wanted to become a #veterinarian

Patrick B.’s Avatar
Patrick B. Mar 02 126 views

What does the everyday life of a vet entail?

Patrick B.’s Avatar
Patrick B. Mar 02 79 views

What should I do in high school to get prepared for vet school?

Amber V.’s Avatar
Amber V. Mar 01 78 views

What are the advantages/downfalls of being a veterinarian?

I have thought about becoming a veterinarian in the future

#veterinarian

kaylee R.’s Avatar
kaylee R. Feb 25 120 views

what are some specific important high school classes to take in order to become a vet?

#veterinarian #veterinary

Chloe A.’s Avatar
Chloe A. Feb 25 126 views

What are the best classes to take in college when pursuing vet school/ a veterinary occupation?

#veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian #animal-health

Chloe A.’s Avatar
Chloe A. Feb 25 96 views

What is it like being an ophthalmology veterinarian?

#veterinary #animal-health #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian

Chloe A.’s Avatar
Chloe A. Feb 25 149 views

What step do you need to take to have a successful veterinary career

#veterinary #veterinarian #career-choice #animal-health

kaylee R.’s Avatar
kaylee R. Feb 25 110 views

is the university of Kentucky a good school to become a veterinarian?

#veterinary #veterinarian #animal-health

kaylee R.’s Avatar
kaylee R. Feb 24 126 views

I want to be a large animal, especially equine, vet. I also want to have time to spend with my family and not be away all the time. What kind of practice should I work at for this, and is there even a way to have both family time and do the type of work I want to?

#veterinarian
#animal-health #college

kaylee R.’s Avatar
kaylee R. Feb 22 118 views

what is it like to be a large animal veterinarian?

i am a sophomore in high school, and i want to know more about different careers
#veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #veterinary

Austin K.’s Avatar
Austin K. Nov 18, 2021 194 views

how is schooling as a vet?

What is schooling like? is it rigorous? relaxed? somewhere in the middle?
#vet #veterinarian

Ashanti B.’s Avatar
Ashanti B. Nov 07, 2021 254 views

How did you decide which career to pursue when you have so many interests?

I’m a 25 year old woman that has too many interests to count. I’m currently a science major, but I constantly doubt if that’s what I want my degree in. I’m interested in pursuing vet school, law, and I’ll be starting a coding boot camp in December! #career-choice #forensic #veterinarian #law #tech

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Oct 19, 2021 143 views

Are you guys accepting interns to experience what veterinarians do.

I am 16 and live in Newark New jersey in the Ironbound section and love taking care of animals. I would love to experience what you guys do to see if that is what I want to do as my career. #animals #veterinarian

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 08, 2021 161 views

What are the requirements for a veterinarian?

I have wanted to be a veterinarian for a while and was wondering the different requirements# #veterinarian #animals #veterinarian requirements

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 08, 2021 140 views

What skills are good for being a veterinarian?

I want to become a veterinarian and I was wondering the different skills you need to have ?#veterinarian #animal-health

Alyssa P.’s Avatar
Alyssa P. Oct 08, 2021 166 views

What are the best college classes to take to be a vet tech or something with animals?

#veterinarian #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #animals

Hailey M.’s Avatar
Hailey M. Oct 07, 2021 190 views

What Are Good College's For Starting Early and Majoring in Veterinarian Medicines?

I'm a 12th grade student looking for affordable college, hoping to start early in majoring in my Veterinarian Medicines so I don't have to go a full 8 years and start early instead to get it done with. I'm finished high school in January so where do I start in order to get experience as well....

Lyrik H.’s Avatar
Lyrik H. Oct 01, 2021 195 views

If I become a vet, do I have to be the one to put an animal down?

I love animals and would love to work with them but I'm not sure if I could put someones pet down. I will if I have to but I don't know if I'll get emotional. Basically I'm asking if it gets easier the more you do it. #veterinarian #veterinary #animals

Owen R.’s Avatar
Owen R. Sep 28, 2021 194 views

What is the hardest part about being a veterinarian?

#veterinarian #animals

Lacy H.’s Avatar
Lacy H. Sep 23, 2021 172 views

Do I need special clothes?

#animals #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine

K B.’s Avatar
K B. Aug 22, 2021 334 views

What do i need to do in university to become a vet?

I'm homeschooling, so i'll be done with school a lot earlier than the rest of my age group. I want to become a vet, but i have no clue how to become one. I know i need a bachelor's, but i don't know how to get it or how long it will take and i'm looking for a few loopholes, so that i don't need...

Raiven M.’s Avatar
Raiven M. Aug 05, 2021 335 views

What challenges will I face in veterinary school?

When I get older I want to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animals #animal-health #vet #veterinary-medicine #veterinary