Career Questions tagged Veterinarian

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07 64 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animal-health #veterinary #veterinary-technician...

#health

Naisha G.’s Avatar
Naisha G. Feb 26 78 views

How many years do you need to be in college to become a vet?

I have a passion for animals and I want to become a vet in the future. I also want to be able to help animals. #veterinarian...

#animal-health

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Feb 23 95 views

What should I major in if I want to become a veterinarian? (What classes do I need to take to help me become a veterinarian?)

I like animals. I want to help them. I'm aware I'll see some crazy things like blood and broken bones. But I want to help animals. #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #student...

#graduate

lapreciaus T.’s Avatar
lapreciaus T. Feb 08 92 views

what type of animals will i work with

I want to become a veterinarian. I want to know will i be working with all type of animals. #veterinarian...

#animal-health

lapreciaus T.’s Avatar
lapreciaus T. Feb 05 112 views

how long do you have to do school.

I want to work with animals. I would either like to become a zoologist or a veterinarian. I want to knows how much school you have to do and what to take. #veterinarian...

#school

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 60 views

How many pets do vets take care of?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Rohm at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks for your words of wisdom! :)...

#veterinarian

TyAnne W.’s Avatar
TyAnne W. Dec 21, 2020 96 views

What state is the best to be a veterinarian

I'm a sophomore in Utah and I am looking for colleges to apply for, and I would like to apply for a college in the state that is best to be a veterinarian in. #veterinarian...

#vetschool

Ashlynn W.’s Avatar
Ashlynn W. Dec 21, 2020 109 views

Which colleges should I apply to if I am wanting to be a veterinarian?

Which colleges have good schooling for future veterinarians? My uncle went to Utah State University and then went to a vet school in Colorado. He is a veterinarian now and that is what I want to be. Which colleges should I apply to in order to get a good education to become a veterinarian?...

#veterinary-medicine #animal-health #veterinarian #school

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 103 views

Which one is better, zoologist or veterinarian?

I am a sophomore in Utah. I love both zoology and veterinary science. I just dont know what degree I want to get into. I also don't know which one will benefit me the most while I am in High school (where there isnt much areas to work in these degrees). Big animals and small animals are the...

#animals #highschoolstudent #veterinarian #zoology

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 193 views

What are some jobs that work with animals?

I am a sophomore at box elder high school. I am thinking about being a veterinarian but i want to know if there are other option and stuff that would be more intresting. #veterinarian #animal #jobs...

#veterinary

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 74 views

Whats the percentage of veterinarian graduates every year?

I have a lot of friends that want to become a vet when they are older. It worries me that they will be "chosen" to become one while the other have to choose a different path. So how often do vet students take the time to become a veterinarian? How many hours are used to be one? Is it really...

#veterinary #animals #vetschool #veterinarian

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 87 views

How competitive is it to get into vet school?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have wanted to become a vet for a while now, and want to get an understanding of what I would be facing. I am wanting to get a better understanding of how hard it is to get into vet school and what schools usually look for? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#vetschool

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 134 views

What are the best vet schools in the U.S.?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have been interested in becoming a veterinarian for a while now. I am wanting to know what schools offer the best vet program? #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine...

#vetschool

Ashlynn W.’s Avatar
Ashlynn W. Dec 21, 2020 109 views

What jobs should I apply for in high school to be better prepared to become a veterinarian in the future?

I am in 10th grade and want to become a small animal veterinarian. I want to be prepared to do this and have some good jobs to put on my resume and am wondering which jobs I should apply for to be better prepared to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#school

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 82 views

How can I be different from other students that want to be Veterinarians?

I love animals and my dream job would to be a Veterinarian. I have many of my friends who would also like to be a veterinarians, I am glad that is what they hope to do but I want to stand out among the others who have the same dream as me. Is there anyway to do that? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#animals

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 54 views

How do you choose what area of Veterinarian science to choose?

I am a sophomore in Box Elder County, Utah. I love animals and have been around them my whole life. I am a proud member of my county's 4-H and FFA. My dream job started in 5th grade and still hasn't changed. I would love to be a Veterinarian. I hope that I can find something with animals that I...

#veterinary #veterinary-medicine #animals #veterinarian

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 127 views
Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 148 views

What are good schools for a veterinary degree?

What schools offer the best training and education for a veterinary career? What schools are accredited that also aren’t difficult to be accepted to? #career #college #veterinarian #school #work #choice #medicine #medical #working...

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 78 views

Is there any veterinary clinics in Cedar City, UT that are hiring?

I am a student and love working with animals. I want to train to be a very while I do preliminary college work. #student #vet # college #work #workingstudent #veterinary-medicine...

#veterinarian

Kalista K.’s Avatar
Kalista K. Dec 21, 2020 123 views

What does a vet normally do?

I am in love with animals and it has always been my dream to work with and help animals. I've always been interested in the animal body and the functions as well....

#veterinarian

hannah B.’s Avatar
hannah B. Dec 21, 2020 112 views
Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 112 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

#classes #medical-school #student #higher-education #graduate-school #vetsciences #veterinarian #school #medicine

Tessa S.’s Avatar
Tessa S. Nov 18, 2020 182 views

What advise do you have for a soon-to-be undergraduate aspiring to be a veterinarian?

I realized I absolutely love working with animals and people, and my favorite type of subjects throughout my whole life have been science classes, hence why I want to be a veterinarian. I want to be able to improve the lives of my animal patients, and provide them with the best care I can to...

#college #animal-health #veterinarian #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #givingiscaring

lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. Nov 13, 2020 187 views

What does it take to become a veterinarian?

I am a sophomore that loves pets; the health and training of pets means a lot to me, but what will i have to accomplish to complete this dream? #health...

#veterinarian