Career Questions tagged Veterinarian

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan 2 days ago 22 views

How do you know when to open your own veterinarian practice?

I want to know when Veterinarians decide to go from working at a practice to opening up their own

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Aug 09 335 views

What is the career-path to become a veterinarian?

I've always wanted to be a vet, since kindergarten. I really love animals and I think being a veterinarian could be the perfect job for me. I know that it's very competitive and hard to get into. Do you have any tips? When it comes to education, I know that it takes years to become but how many...

Ziaire’s Avatar
Ziaire Jul 19 156 views

My question is to become a Veterinarian Doctor, What classes do you suggest that I need to take ?

I would like to own my own practice any information you can give me on this subject will be truly helpful. Also they have programs to help to take care of the animals or do it all comes out of the owner pocket?

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Jul 19 144 views

What do i need to know about becoming a vet or chef.

What are great tips i need to know about becoming a vet or chef.

Lilly’s Avatar
Lilly Jul 14 96 views

I love animals and I'm a creative person. What career is best for me?

Hi! I'm really interested in animals and biology. I have tried 2 entrance exams already , but I did not get selected. I am really clueless now as I don't know what to do. I'm also a creative person and enjoy art and even interior designing.

Charlotte’s Avatar
Charlotte Jun 29 152 views

What are some careers (besides veterinarian) that work with animals, but still make a decent amount of money?

Hi I'm 15 and I'm not really sure what I want to do, but animals interest me. I don't want to be a vet, but I would still like to make a good amount of money. I would be interested in any careers that relate to animals, not just careers that directly involve animals.

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Jun 06 151 views

What is it like to be a veterinarian? What are some things that you wish that you knew before applying to vet school?

lindcy’s Avatar
lindcy Jun 01 121 views

how many years does it take to be a veterinarian?

what do you have to major in?

Victoria’s Avatar
Victoria May 18 116 views

Vet College

Is it better to go to a college that has a pre-vet/ vet program or go to a regular college for your undergraduate degree?

liliana’s Avatar
liliana Apr 08 149 views

what are some difficulties you have come across during your years in a veterinary school?

#veterinarian #animals

Noel’s Avatar
Noel Apr 08 134 views

what is the differences between a veterinary assistant and a laboratory animal caretaker?

I am trying to learn the differences between those two trades to understand better and see how each one does and see it as possible that is a good career and put myself there or not

ted’s Avatar
ted Mar 20 258 views

How do you become a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)?

I'm studying 10th std. I'm just searching for info on how to become a doctor. and I am interested in becoming a veterinary doctor or bds doctor. I'm little bit confused. I love pets

Daisy’s Avatar
Daisy Mar 03 172 views

What kind of requirements do you need to be a pet veterinarian?

#animal-health #veterinarian

Patrick’s Avatar
Patrick Mar 02 92 views

What types of classes should I base my schedule around my senior year to become a Veterinarian?

I am from a small town and agriculture has played a large part in my life I have always wanted to become a #veterinarian

Patrick’s Avatar
Patrick Mar 02 192 views

What does the everyday life of a vet entail?

Patrick’s Avatar
Patrick Mar 02 122 views

What should I do in high school to get prepared for vet school?

Amber’s Avatar
Amber Mar 01 113 views

What are the advantages/downfalls of being a veterinarian?

I have thought about becoming a veterinarian in the future

#veterinarian

kaylee’s Avatar
kaylee Feb 25 157 views

what are some specific important high school classes to take in order to become a vet?

#veterinarian #veterinary

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Feb 25 182 views

What are the best classes to take in college when pursuing vet school/ a veterinary occupation?

#veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian #animal-health

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Feb 25 162 views

What is it like being an ophthalmology veterinarian?

#veterinary #animal-health #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Feb 25 199 views

What step do you need to take to have a successful veterinary career

#veterinary #veterinarian #career-choice #animal-health

kaylee’s Avatar
kaylee Feb 25 143 views

is the university of Kentucky a good school to become a veterinarian?

#veterinary #veterinarian #animal-health

kaylee’s Avatar
kaylee Feb 24 155 views

I want to be a large animal, especially equine, vet. I also want to have time to spend with my family and not be away all the time. What kind of practice should I work at for this, and is there even a way to have both family time and do the type of work I want to?

#veterinarian
#animal-health #college

kaylee’s Avatar
kaylee Feb 22 155 views

what is it like to be a large animal veterinarian?

i am a sophomore in high school, and i want to know more about different careers
#veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #veterinary

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Nov 18, 2021 223 views

how is schooling as a vet?

What is schooling like? is it rigorous? relaxed? somewhere in the middle?
#vet #veterinarian

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Oct 19, 2021 171 views

Are you guys accepting interns to experience what veterinarians do.

I am 16 and live in Newark New jersey in the Ironbound section and love taking care of animals. I would love to experience what you guys do to see if that is what I want to do as my career. #animals #veterinarian

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 08, 2021 194 views

What are the requirements for a veterinarian?

I have wanted to be a veterinarian for a while and was wondering the different requirements# #veterinarian #animals #veterinarian requirements

Gabriella’s Avatar
Gabriella Oct 08, 2021 214 views

What skills are good for being a veterinarian?

I want to become a veterinarian and I was wondering the different skills you need to have ?#veterinarian #animal-health

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Oct 08, 2021 195 views

What are the best college classes to take to be a vet tech or something with animals?

#veterinarian #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #animals

Hailey’s Avatar
Hailey Oct 07, 2021 223 views

What Are Good College's For Starting Early and Majoring in Veterinarian Medicines?

I'm a 12th grade student looking for affordable college, hoping to start early in majoring in my Veterinarian Medicines so I don't have to go a full 8 years and start early instead to get it done with. I'm finished high school in January so where do I start in order to get experience as well....