Career Questions tagged Veterinarian

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 08 24 views

What are the requirements for a veterinarian?

I have wanted to be a veterinarian for a while and was wondering the different requirements# veterinarian animals veterinarian...

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 08 25 views

What skills are good for being a veterinarian?

I want to become a veterinarian and I was wondering the different skills you need to have ?veterinarian...

animal-health

Hailey M.’s Avatar
Hailey M. Oct 07 34 views

What Are Good College's For Starting Early and Majoring in Veterinarian Medicines?

I'm a 12th grade student looking for affordable college, hoping to start early in majoring in my Veterinarian Medicines so I don't have to go a full 8 years and start early instead to get it done with. I'm finished high school in January so where do I start in order to get experience as well....

college veterinary-medicine veterinarian

Lyrik H.’s Avatar
Lyrik H. Oct 01 76 views

If I become a vet, do I have to be the one to put an animal down?

I love animals and would love to work with them but I'm not sure if I could put someones pet down. I will if I have to but I don't know if I'll get emotional. Basically I'm asking if it gets easier the more you do it. veterinarian veterinary...

animals

K B.’s Avatar
K B. Aug 22 129 views

What do i need to do in university to become a vet?

I'm homeschooling, so i'll be done with school a lot earlier than the rest of my age group. I want to become a vet, but i have no clue how to become one. I know i need a bachelor's, but i don't know how to get it or how long it will take and i'm looking for a few loopholes, so that i don't need...

college veterinary-medicine degree veterinarian veterinary

Daejanique M.’s Avatar
Daejanique M. Aug 05 124 views

What do you do when the pandemic turned you college plans to dust?

I am very determined and have a lot of drive. I want to become a veterinarian but virtual school is harder than I thought. veterinarian college...

animal-health

K S.’s Avatar
K S. Jul 12 157 views

What should I major in/should I even go to college?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I want to do something with animals but not necessarily become a vet. I could volunteer at shelters but I’m not sure what I want my main career to be. I was thinking maybe real estate or architecture or maybe even run my own animal sanctuary but I’m not sure...

senior real-estate college animal-sanctuary college-major veterinarian architecture volunteer animals 16 career

K S.’s Avatar
K S. Jul 12 87 views

What are some non-surgical jobs that work with animals?

I’m 16 and a senior in high school. I love animals, I want to work with them when I get older but I don’t want to work with blood and needles. animals veterinarian senior...

non-surgical

Johnathan R.’s Avatar
Johnathan R. Jul 09 105 views

How hard is is to start a business?

I would love to be a veterinarian one day and start my own business that lets me make medicines for domesticated pets. animals business medicine vet veterinary-medicine...

veterinarian

Sayeda J.’s Avatar
Sayeda J. Jun 27 95 views

What resources can I turn to in order to learn more about the process of becoming a Veterinarian?

I am a highschool student who is very interested in animals and becoming a veterinarian. However, I am having difficulty finding proper resources that can prepare me for the future such as informative sites on specific college classes or skills needed. animals veterinarian veterinary...

animal-health

Celina D.’s Avatar
Celina D. Jun 26 98 views

How long would I have to go to school to become a veterinarian?

I like to learn new things to become better at taking care of animals. animals...

veterinarian

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. Jun 19 273 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

veterinary-medicine higschool job animals veterinarian veterinary vet help

amalia M.’s Avatar
amalia M. Jun 09 206 views

how do i decide on what i want to do?

im a 16 year old girl who loves animals but also loves to do hair as well. I wanted to a vet ands start my own clinic but i also would like to be a professional hairstylist veterinary-medicine job...

veterinarian

Aleeyah S.’s Avatar
Aleeyah S. May 24 77 views

What actions do veterinarians take when coping with clients who are in distress?

I'm a high school student that is working on a career blog project for a class. I'm trying to understand what actions veterinarians take when coping with clients who are in distress....

veterinarian

Aleeyah S.’s Avatar
Aleeyah S. May 24 69 views

How does a veterinarian discuss information with clients when it involves a worst-case scenario, such as a terminally ill pet?

I'm a high school student that is working on a career blog project for a class. I'm trying to understand how veterinarians discuss information with clients when it involves worst-case scenarios....

veterinarian

Aleeyah S.’s Avatar
Aleeyah S. May 24 129 views

What does a typical day look like for a veterinarian?

I'm a high school student that is working on a career blog project for a class. I'm trying to understand what a veterinarian's typical day looks like....

veterinarian

elyssa C.’s Avatar
elyssa C. Apr 22 151 views

would being a exotic vet be gross, i love animals but not sure if i can handle it?

animal-health veterinarian veterinary i am 12 and really had my heart set on being a vet but i have other things i want to do now. ive planned everything out even colleges to be a...