Career Questions tagged Veterinarian

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. 2 days ago 35 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

#vet #animals #veterinary-medicine #help #veterinary #higschool #job #veterinarian

amalia M.’s Avatar
amalia M. Jun 09 90 views

how do i decide on what i want to do?

im a 16 year old girl who loves animals but also loves to do hair as well. I wanted to a vet ands start my own clinic but i also would like to be a professional hairstylist #veterinary-medicine #job...

#veterinarian

Aleeyah S.’s Avatar
Aleeyah S. May 24 33 views

What actions do veterinarians take when coping with clients who are in distress?

I'm a high school student that is working on a career blog project for a class. I'm trying to understand what actions veterinarians take when coping with clients who are in distress....

#veterinarian

Aleeyah S.’s Avatar
Aleeyah S. May 24 38 views

How does a veterinarian discuss information with clients when it involves a worst-case scenario, such as a terminally ill pet?

I'm a high school student that is working on a career blog project for a class. I'm trying to understand how veterinarians discuss information with clients when it involves worst-case scenarios....

#veterinarian

Aleeyah S.’s Avatar
Aleeyah S. May 24 54 views

What does a typical day look like for a veterinarian?

I'm a high school student that is working on a career blog project for a class. I'm trying to understand what a veterinarian's typical day looks like....

#veterinarian

elyssa C.’s Avatar
elyssa C. Apr 22 79 views

would being a exotic vet be gross, i love animals but not sure if i can handle it?

#animal-health #veterinarian #veterinary i am 12 and really had my heart set on being a vet but i have other things i want to do now. ive planned everything out even colleges to be a...

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Mar 07 122 views

What colleges near Massachusetts are helpful for becoming a veterinarian?

Are there any Colleges not to far from Mass? If not, what colleges are helpful for me to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #animal-health #veterinary #veterinary-technician...

#health

Naisha G.’s Avatar
Naisha G. Feb 26 132 views

How many years do you need to be in college to become a vet?

I have a passion for animals and I want to become a vet in the future. I also want to be able to help animals. #veterinarian...

#animal-health

Ashly G.’s Avatar
Ashly G. Feb 23 185 views

What should I major in if I want to become a veterinarian? (What classes do I need to take to help me become a veterinarian?)

I like animals. I want to help them. I'm aware I'll see some crazy things like blood and broken bones. But I want to help animals. #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #student...

#graduate

lapreciaus T.’s Avatar
lapreciaus T. Feb 08 142 views

what type of animals will i work with

I want to become a veterinarian. I want to know will i be working with all type of animals. #veterinarian...

#animal-health

lapreciaus T.’s Avatar
lapreciaus T. Feb 05 166 views

how long do you have to do school.

I want to work with animals. I would either like to become a zoologist or a veterinarian. I want to knows how much school you have to do and what to take. #veterinarian...

#school

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 82 views

How many pets do vets take care of?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Rohm at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks for your words of wisdom! :)...

#veterinarian

TyAnne W.’s Avatar
TyAnne W. Dec 21, 2020 137 views

What state is the best to be a veterinarian

I'm a sophomore in Utah and I am looking for colleges to apply for, and I would like to apply for a college in the state that is best to be a veterinarian in. #veterinarian...

#vetschool

Ashlynn W.’s Avatar
Ashlynn W. Dec 21, 2020 153 views

Which colleges should I apply to if I am wanting to be a veterinarian?

Which colleges have good schooling for future veterinarians? My uncle went to Utah State University and then went to a vet school in Colorado. He is a veterinarian now and that is what I want to be. Which colleges should I apply to in order to get a good education to become a veterinarian?...

#animal-health #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #school

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 153 views

Which one is better, zoologist or veterinarian?

I am a sophomore in Utah. I love both zoology and veterinary science. I just dont know what degree I want to get into. I also don't know which one will benefit me the most while I am in High school (where there isnt much areas to work in these degrees). Big animals and small animals are the...

#zoology #veterinarian #animals #highschoolstudent

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 262 views

What are some jobs that work with animals?

I am a sophomore at box elder high school. I am thinking about being a veterinarian but i want to know if there are other option and stuff that would be more intresting. #veterinarian #animal #jobs...

#veterinary

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 100 views

Whats the percentage of veterinarian graduates every year?

I have a lot of friends that want to become a vet when they are older. It worries me that they will be "chosen" to become one while the other have to choose a different path. So how often do vet students take the time to become a veterinarian? How many hours are used to be one? Is it really...

#veterinary #vetschool #veterinarian #animals

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 134 views

How competitive is it to get into vet school?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have wanted to become a vet for a while now, and want to get an understanding of what I would be facing. I am wanting to get a better understanding of how hard it is to get into vet school and what schools usually look for? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#vetschool

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 211 views

What are the best vet schools in the U.S.?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have been interested in becoming a veterinarian for a while now. I am wanting to know what schools offer the best vet program? #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine...

#vetschool

Ashlynn W.’s Avatar
Ashlynn W. Dec 21, 2020 136 views

What jobs should I apply for in high school to be better prepared to become a veterinarian in the future?

I am in 10th grade and want to become a small animal veterinarian. I want to be prepared to do this and have some good jobs to put on my resume and am wondering which jobs I should apply for to be better prepared to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#school

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 105 views

How can I be different from other students that want to be Veterinarians?

I love animals and my dream job would to be a Veterinarian. I have many of my friends who would also like to be a veterinarians, I am glad that is what they hope to do but I want to stand out among the others who have the same dream as me. Is there anyway to do that? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#animals

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 85 views

How do you choose what area of Veterinarian science to choose?

I am a sophomore in Box Elder County, Utah. I love animals and have been around them my whole life. I am a proud member of my county's 4-H and FFA. My dream job started in 5th grade and still hasn't changed. I would love to be a Veterinarian. I hope that I can find something with animals that I...

#animals #veterinary #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 186 views