Career Questions tagged Veterinarian

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 10 views

How many pets do vets take care of?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Rohm at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks for your words of wisdom! :)...

#veterinarian

TyAnne W.’s Avatar
TyAnne W. Dec 21, 2020 49 views

What state is the best to be a veterinarian

I'm a sophomore in Utah and I am looking for colleges to apply for, and I would like to apply for a college in the state that is best to be a veterinarian in. #veterinarian...

#vetschool

Ashlynn W.’s Avatar
Ashlynn W. Dec 21, 2020 51 views

Which colleges should I apply to if I am wanting to be a veterinarian?

Which colleges have good schooling for future veterinarians? My uncle went to Utah State University and then went to a vet school in Colorado. He is a veterinarian now and that is what I want to be. Which colleges should I apply to in order to get a good education to become a veterinarian?...

#animal-health #school #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 49 views

Which one is better, zoologist or veterinarian?

I am a sophomore in Utah. I love both zoology and veterinary science. I just dont know what degree I want to get into. I also don't know which one will benefit me the most while I am in High school (where there isnt much areas to work in these degrees). Big animals and small animals are the...

#animals #highschoolstudent #zoology #veterinarian

Sienna S.’s Avatar
Sienna S. Dec 21, 2020 78 views

What are some jobs that work with animals?

I am a sophomore at box elder high school. I am thinking about being a veterinarian but i want to know if there are other option and stuff that would be more intresting. #veterinarian #animal #jobs...

#veterinary

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 39 views

Whats the percentage of veterinarian graduates every year?

I have a lot of friends that want to become a vet when they are older. It worries me that they will be "chosen" to become one while the other have to choose a different path. So how often do vet students take the time to become a veterinarian? How many hours are used to be one? Is it really...

#animals #vetschool #veterinary #veterinarian

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 28 views

How competitive is it to get into vet school?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have wanted to become a vet for a while now, and want to get an understanding of what I would be facing. I am wanting to get a better understanding of how hard it is to get into vet school and what schools usually look for? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#vetschool

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 48 views

What are the best vet schools in the U.S.?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have been interested in becoming a veterinarian for a while now. I am wanting to know what schools offer the best vet program? #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine...

#vetschool

Ashlynn W.’s Avatar
Ashlynn W. Dec 21, 2020 59 views

What jobs should I apply for in high school to be better prepared to become a veterinarian in the future?

I am in 10th grade and want to become a small animal veterinarian. I want to be prepared to do this and have some good jobs to put on my resume and am wondering which jobs I should apply for to be better prepared to become a veterinarian. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#school

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 47 views

How can I be different from other students that want to be Veterinarians?

I love animals and my dream job would to be a Veterinarian. I have many of my friends who would also like to be a veterinarians, I am glad that is what they hope to do but I want to stand out among the others who have the same dream as me. Is there anyway to do that? #veterinarian #veterinary...

#animals

Brooklynn M.’s Avatar
Brooklynn M. Dec 21, 2020 32 views

How do you choose what area of Veterinarian science to choose?

I am a sophomore in Box Elder County, Utah. I love animals and have been around them my whole life. I am a proud member of my county's 4-H and FFA. My dream job started in 5th grade and still hasn't changed. I would love to be a Veterinarian. I hope that I can find something with animals that I...

#animals #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 63 views

What are the salary ranges for veterinarians?

How much can you get a year being a veterinarian in your state? #medicine #medical #veterinarian #work #student #graduate-school...

#working-student

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 82 views

What are good schools for a veterinary degree?

What schools offer the best training and education for a veterinary career? What schools are accredited that also aren’t difficult to be accepted to? #career #college #veterinarian #school #work #choice #medicine #medical #working...

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 40 views

Is there any veterinary clinics in Cedar City, UT that are hiring?

I am a student and love working with animals. I want to train to be a very while I do preliminary college work. #student #vet # college #work #workingstudent #veterinary-medicine...

#veterinarian

Kalista K.’s Avatar
Kalista K. Dec 21, 2020 71 views

What does a vet normally do?

I am in love with animals and it has always been my dream to work with and help animals. I've always been interested in the animal body and the functions as well....

#veterinarian

hannah B.’s Avatar
hannah B. Dec 21, 2020 64 views
Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 83 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

#graduate-school #classes #student #higher-education #veterinarian #medical-school #school #medicine #vetsciences

Tessa S.’s Avatar
Tessa S. Nov 18, 2020 116 views

What advise do you have for a soon-to-be undergraduate aspiring to be a veterinarian?

I realized I absolutely love working with animals and people, and my favorite type of subjects throughout my whole life have been science classes, hence why I want to be a veterinarian. I want to be able to improve the lives of my animal patients, and provide them with the best care I can to...

#animal-health #college #givingiscaring #veterinary-medicine #veterinary #veterinarian

lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. Nov 13, 2020 83 views

What does it take to become a veterinarian?

I am a sophomore that loves pets; the health and training of pets means a lot to me, but what will i have to accomplish to complete this dream? #health...

#veterinarian

Leelah S.’s Avatar
Leelah S. Nov 13, 2020 38 views

Do I get to pick what type of animals I would like to work with?

My name is Leelah and I love animals. I am currently in the 11th grade. I have been passionate about animals my whole life and should just like to learn more about the job and what comes with being a veterinarian....

#veterinarian

Leelah S.’s Avatar
Leelah S. Nov 13, 2020 46 views
Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 71 views

What's your favorite part of being a veterinarian?

I want to have a good idea of what the best experiences of the job will be. #veterinary...

#veterinarian

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 105 views

Do you regret becoming a vet?

I don't want to waste my time starting to become a vet just to regret trying to become one. #veterinary-technician #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian...

#animals

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 104 views

Would you genuinely suggest being a veterinarian?

I am 14 my name is Malia. I want to own a variety of pets, and I think it would be helpful if I knew how to actually take care of my pets, of course with someone to be there for them when I can't. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#career

Amaya S.’s Avatar
Amaya S. Nov 06, 2020 62 views

what classes and courses will i need to be a veterinarian

I am in 12th grade soon to be going to college and I am wondering what classes I need to be a veterinarian. Do I need a lot of science classes what re the requirements and knowledge needed. Also what is the debt for most people who come veterinarian #veterinarian #student...

#school

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 27, 2020 108 views

What courses are necessary to take to become a veterinary technician? What are the benefits of becoming a vet tech? Any personal advice?

I am currently a (junior) in high school and passionate about pursuing a career in the veterinary medicine field. I enjoy learning about animals and new distinct ways of helping them survive. #vettech #careers #veterinarian...

#veterinary

Ariel R.’s Avatar
Ariel R. Oct 27, 2020 58 views

how do you deal with the lose of patients when putting them down or having an unsuccessful surgery? is it difficult?

this is a really big question for me, because I don't know how I would handle the passing of patients, and I would like to know from a vet. I want to prepare myself for the misfortunes, so I can be a great veterinarian. #veterinarian #animal-health...

#veterinary-medicine

Ariel R.’s Avatar
Ariel R. Oct 27, 2020 54 views

what are the types of veterinarians? if so do you need to study that specific position In college? or do you study everything from there?

I want to be a vet surgeon, and i'm not sure if there's a specific name for that. I also want to know what it's like, besides doing surgeries, and if there's other things that need to be done. I also want to make sure i'm taking the right path. thank you! #surgeon...

#veterinarian

Ariel R.’s Avatar
Ariel R. Oct 27, 2020 64 views

is studying for veterinary medicine difficult?

I plan on going to college to earn my doctoral degree of vet medicine, and I was wondering how difficult it would be. I just want to know, so I can better prepare myself. #veterinarian...

#graduate