Career Questions tagged Veterinarian

A veterinarian is a doctor for animals. Some careers veterinarians may go into are opening up their business and caring for common house pets, working for farms to ensure food...

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21 38 views

What classes should I take to be a Veterinarian?

I am a high school student (junior) and I have a passion of helping animals in need. I've been trying to find what jobs suit me best especially somewhere in the medical field. I want to know what classes could help me prepare my path on becoming a Veterinarian. #veterinarian #veterinary...

#medicalfield #animals #rescue

Rakel B.’s Avatar
Rakel B. Oct 02 34 views
Leelah S.’s Avatar
Leelah S. Oct 02 22 views

What are some good programs that I would have to attend to become a veterinarian?

My name is leelah and I would like to become a veterinarian. I would like to know what are some good schools or programs to help me go done the path of becoming a veterinarian....

#veterinarian

Leelah S.’s Avatar
Leelah S. Oct 02 31 views

Where are some good courses for becoming a veterinarian in Memphis Tennessee?

My name is leelah and I love animals and would love to become a veterinarian. I would like to know where are some good schools or programs in Memphis Tennessee that would help me go down this path....

#veterinarian

Leelah S.’s Avatar
Leelah S. Sep 18 38 views

In order to become a veterinarian what would i have to major in when i go to college and how long would it take?

I am Leelah and I attend Hillcrest. I’m currently in the 11th grade.I have always known what my career in life would be based on what I am very passionate about which is animals. My first question is in order to become a veterinarian what do I have to major in when i go to college.My second...

#veterinarian

Rakel B.’s Avatar
Rakel B. Sep 18 43 views

What do veterinarians do on a daily basis?

I'm a 10th grader that have a future career to become a veterinarian. #future...

#veterinarian

Laila M.’s Avatar
Laila M. Sep 04 96 views

What is the best college to attend if I want to become a veterinary technician?

I'm a senior in high school and I don't know many people who'd like to have a animal profession. I would like to find the best school for my passion. What school would you consider and why? #veterinarian...

#tech

Leelah S.’s Avatar
Leelah S. Aug 24 48 views

How is it being a veterinarian?

I love animals and also would love working with them.I have had a love for animals my whole life.I have been wanting to be veterinarian ever since the 2nd grade and nothing has changed....

#veterinarian

Elif K.’s Avatar
Elif K. Jul 18 73 views

How did you know that you wanted to study your current profession?

I think I want to be a veterinarian but I'm not sure because it's a really big decision and I have a broad range of interests so I'm seeking advice on how to know if a profession is for me. I've volunteered at my local shelter but because of the current situation I have not been able to further...

#veterinarian #professionals

Carolina V.’s Avatar
Carolina V. Jun 30 301 views

When do you come to terms of accepting failure or deciding to quit?

I began college as a Animal Science major and realized it wasn't for me. I'm currently a Psychology major, but I'm hoping to still be eligible of becoming a vet student. I keep holding onto the idea that you don't have to be a traditional vet student to be qualified. I have no direction of what...

#veterinary #veterinarian #psychology #college #veterinary-medicine

Elliette T.’s Avatar
Elliette T. May 16 110 views

In order to go into Pre-Vet should you look into veterinary schools or schools with medical fields?

I’m looking into a career as a veterinarian. UMASS Dartmouth was proposed to me, though I’m not entirely sure what to look for. #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian...

diety M.’s Avatar
diety M. May 15 164 views

I really want to be a veterinarian, but I struggle a lot with science and math so can anyone give me advice on how to tackle this on.

I love animals, but I hate science and math. I am bad at both and have not had good teachers to help me with my trouble in it. I don't want this to stop me from pursuing my dream and making me regret not trying so is there anyone who has been in the same boat as me? I am very intimidated...

#veterinary #veterinarian #animals #science #career

Harley Marie C.’s Avatar
Harley Marie C. May 05 154 views

I am stuck between wanting to be a Photographer and being an animal trainer...How do I decide which would benefit me more?

My whole life I have LOVED animals, I've lived with many different species and kinds of animals. Everywhere from a classic house cat or dog, I've had birds, lizards, fish, ferrets, bunnies, guinea pig's, snakes, all the way to weird exotic animals like a capybara, zebra, we had an elephant,...

#collage #veterinarian #help #animals #photography #photo #zoology

Harley Marie C.’s Avatar
Harley Marie C. May 04 147 views

Is it hard to become an animal trainer?

I am an animal lover, and I have always enjoyed teaching my farm animals different tricks. I want my future career to be something along this line of work but I don't know what would suit me best. #animals #veterinarian #career-choice #zooloy...

#animaltraining

Samuel E.’s Avatar
Samuel E. Apr 24 123 views

What steps should I take to become a veterinarian? And how has this pandemic effected vet clinics and hospitals.

I'm a sophomore in high school who has a passion for helping animals. I've been deeply passionate about becoming a vet because of an incident that happened with my puppy. When I arrived at the hospital after school I saw the animals and their owners waiting it hurts my heart knowing they need...

#veterinary #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #animals

Hannah G.’s Avatar
Hannah G. Feb 28 143 views

Does a veterinarian make much more money than a vet tech?

Is there a large discrepancy in pay levels between the two professions? #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinarian...

#animal-health

Hannah G.’s Avatar
Hannah G. Feb 28 111 views

How much should a veterinarian expect to make in their first few years of work?

I am curious about how much different professions make. There are many different answers on the internet, so I am curious on if there is a more definite number. #veterinary #medicine...

#veterinarian

Noelani G.’s Avatar
Noelani G. Feb 21 147 views

What entry -level or internship job is right for an aspiring veterinarian?

I have always loved animals and I want to start to gain experience in working to help them. #job #veterinary #internship #veterinary-medicine...

#veterinarian

Kahri J.’s Avatar
Kahri J. Jan 29 114 views

Do I know what career I want or am I not sure

I'm on my last year of highschool, I want to be a veterinarian because animals are super cute but not sure if it's the right thing to spend my time on #veterinarian...

#animal-health

Jorge R.’s Avatar
Jorge R. Jan 16 155 views

Is there any job that I apply for that would help me when I go to college and take courses for veterinarian

Im Jorge a 17 year old a senior in high school I really want to go to college for veterinarian but I also want to make some money, I have horses of my own I have 3 horses I have 2 dogs and 10 cows and I love my lifestyle #veterinarian...