Career Questions tagged Radiology

Vivien C.’s Avatar
Vivien C. Jun 12 148 views

What can I expect from a career in Medical Technician Work?

I'm a sophomore university student this coming fall semester, and I'd like to get a better idea of my career choice of technician work in either x-ray or sonograms. I'm not really sure what skills are expected of me. I'd like to get started on focusing on those skills prior to my interest...

sonography career technology x-ray college medicine health-care radiology doctor

yurady H.’s Avatar
yurady H. May 11 85 views

what do i have to study to be a radiology?

i want to be a radiology...

radiology

Saleena T.’s Avatar
Saleena T. Dec 01, 2020 277 views

How to become a radiologist?

I want to become a radiologist...

radiology

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 236 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

physician healthscience medicalfield ohio radiology cleveland

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 187 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

physician career-paths medicalfield school schooling er medical-school college healthscience university erdoctor ohio radiology cleveland doctor

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 171 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

physician career-paths medicalfield cleveland healthscience health ohio radiology healthcare

Logan A.’s Avatar
Logan A. Sep 16, 2020 190 views

How do I get started in Radiology ?

I am a senior in High School and I want to go to college for Radiology....

radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12, 2020 199 views

How does your job affect your lifestyle?

I was wondering how being a radiologist in the medical field has an affect on your personal life....

radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12, 2020 139 views

What is a typical day at work like for you?

As a radiologist, what is the average day like for you regarding procedures and work hours?...

radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12, 2020 161 views

What are your main responsibilities as a radiologist?

I'm interested in becoming a radiologist, but I'm trying to get a better idea of what I would be doing on a daily basis as a radiologist....

radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12, 2020 176 views

What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?

As a soon-to-graduate high-schooler, I'm interested in a career in medicine. What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?...

radiology

Tahreem A.’s Avatar
Tahreem A. Mar 30, 2019 230 views

I am studying radiology

radiology I want to apply for practice training in lahore hospitals but still i didn't get any...

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Oct 26, 2018 581 views

What degree do I need to pursue Radiology?

Hi! I'm currently a freshman in high school, and I care a lot about my future and especially my academics. I plan on doing early college for an associates and my dream school is UCLA. After I graduate from UCLA I hope to go back to my home state to attend UNC School of Medicine. My question...

college premed medicine college-major radiology doctor

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Sep 07, 2018 330 views

Best colleges in NC for radiology major / what degree in university I'd need

Hello! I am an aspiring medical practitioner, so far I have minimized my options to pharmaceuticals and radiology with a lean towards the latter. My dream school is UCLA, but I'm looking into alternative options in case this plan does not follow through. I would love to attend UCLA but with the...

medicalfield school college university medicine radiography radiology healthcare

Elisabeth S.’s Avatar
Elisabeth S. Aug 21, 2018 270 views

What do I do if I don't get in to my program?

I will have finished all of my generals by then, if I don't make it in what could I do?...

radiology

Mckenna I.’s Avatar
Mckenna I. Jan 22, 2018 447 views

What degree do you need to be a radiologist technician?

How long i will be in school and what type of degree i would earn degree college-majors...

radiology

Raven W.’s Avatar
Raven W. May 30, 2018 347 views

How does patient interaction and communication with other physicians differ between Interventional Radiologists and a traditional, diagnostic Radiologist?

Hi, my name is Raven and I will be a freshman in college next fall. I truly believe that I want to become an Interventional Radiologist, and I have shadowed one, but only for an hour on one day, so I only got a glimpse of what they do. I do enjoy interacting and having conversations with...

medicine radiology healthcare career

Taylor C.’s Avatar
Taylor C. Jan 11, 2018 422 views

Info/Experience/Opinions on XRay Tech?

I am currently enrolled in college and will soon be joining the nursing program, but I am having second (or third) thoughts. A few months back, I was asking around and wanting to explore different options to choose as my lifelong career but then settled back down with nursing. Now, I am...

hospital-and-health-care radiology healthcare

Eunice M.’s Avatar
Eunice M. Sep 01, 2017 377 views

What route can/did you take as a radiologist?

I've heard radiology is a trade and I want to know if thats true and what you did to become one, years of schooling, etc. radiology radiologist medicine healthcare...

hospital-and-health-care