Career Questions tagged Radiology

Tahreem A.’s Avatar
Tahreem A. Mar 30 45 views

I am studying radiology

#radiology I want to apply for practice training in lahore hospitals but still i didn't get any...

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Oct 26, 2018 325 views

What degree do I need to pursue Radiology?

Hi! I'm currently a freshman in high school, and I care a lot about my future and especially my academics. I plan on doing early college for an associates and my dream school is UCLA. After I graduate from UCLA I hope to go back to my home state to attend UNC School of Medicine. My question...

#radiology #doctor #medicine #college-major #premed #college

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Sep 07, 2018 146 views

Best colleges in NC for radiology major / what degree in university I'd need

Hello! I am an aspiring medical practitioner, so far I have minimized my options to pharmaceuticals and radiology with a lean towards the latter. My dream school is UCLA, but I'm looking into alternative options in case this plan does not follow through. I would love to attend UCLA but with the...

#healthcare #radiology #medicine #radiography #medicalfield #university #school #college

Elisabeth S.’s Avatar
Elisabeth S. Aug 21, 2018 121 views

What do I do if I don't get in to my program?

I will have finished all of my generals by then, if I don't make it in what could I do?...

#radiology

Mckenna I.’s Avatar
Mckenna I. Jan 22, 2018 242 views

What degree do you need to be a radiologist technician?

How long i will be in school and what type of degree i would earn #degree #college-majors...

#radiology

Raven W.’s Avatar
Raven W. May 30, 2018 181 views

How does patient interaction and communication with other physicians differ between Interventional Radiologists and a traditional, diagnostic Radiologist?

Hi, my name is Raven and I will be a freshman in college next fall. I truly believe that I want to become an Interventional Radiologist, and I have shadowed one, but only for an hour on one day, so I only got a glimpse of what they do. I do enjoy interacting and having conversations with...

#career #medicine #healthcare #radiology

Taylor C.’s Avatar
Taylor C. Jan 11, 2018 242 views

Info/Experience/Opinions on XRay Tech?

I am currently enrolled in college and will soon be joining the nursing program, but I am having second (or third) thoughts. A few months back, I was asking around and wanting to explore different options to choose as my lifelong career but then settled back down with nursing. Now, I am...

#radiology #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Eunice M.’s Avatar
Eunice M. Sep 01, 2017 226 views

What route can/did you take as a radiologist?

I've heard radiology is a trade and I want to know if thats true and what you did to become one, years of schooling, etc. #radiology #radiologist #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

RaShawn M.’s Avatar
RaShawn M. Apr 11, 2018 225 views

What do i have to accomplish to become a Radiologist.

I am interested in becoming a radiologist and curious about the requirements. #radiology #medicine #hospital-and-health-care #doctor #college...

#college-major

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Jan 26, 2018 217 views

What is a day in the life of a radiologist?

I would like to know more about what a radiologist does throughout the day. I have become interested on maybe perusing this as a actual career for my future but I need to know more about what they do on a daily basis. #day-in-the-life-of #radiologist...

#radiology

Zitlali G.’s Avatar
Zitlali G. Jan 23, 2018 228 views

What is so important about radiology?

Hello! my name is Zitlali and my friend is #interested in #radiology she says that what she has seen online or read is boring I want to prove her...

Mckenna I.’s Avatar
Mckenna I. Jan 22, 2018 197 views

How much does it cost to take the radiology class at polk state ?

So that i can compare costs and take the class i need to get the job i want #radiology...

#money-management

Vanden G.’s Avatar
Vanden G. May 22, 2016 498 views

What does a typical day look like for a M.D. that is in their residency in the field of radiology?

Im currently a senior in high school and plan to follow a pre med track next year when I begin my undergraduate studies. After med school I plan to take part in a radiology residency program. #doctor #physician #radiology #radiologist #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

nakiiyah S.’s Avatar
nakiiyah S. May 18, 2016 408 views

What study tools were used to be prepared for the registry exam?

I am in the radiology program at Northern Kentucky University. I still have another year to think about the boards test, but it doesn't hurt to start getting prepared a little early. #degree #radiology #radiology-tech #radiology-education #hospital-and-health-care...

#science

nakiiyah S.’s Avatar
nakiiyah S. May 18, 2016 532 views

What is the best advice you would give a student seeking her radiology degree?

I am currently in the radiology program. It is going well so far, I really like the practice and my grades reflect that. I am curious to know of any outside resources or suggestions relating to the field in general. #radiology #science...

#hospital-and-health-care

William G.’s Avatar
William G. Oct 28, 2016 370 views

How closely do interventional radiologists and cardiologists work?

Premed candidate trying to learn about different specialties #medicine #cardiology #radiology...

#hospital-and-health-care

Briana S.’s Avatar
Briana S. May 06, 2016 434 views

What is the average pay for a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer?

I am beginning my classes in the fall for my Associates Degree in DMS and would like an idea of what I should be considering when pursuing a career after graduation. #hospital #radiology #ultrasound #sonographer #finance #career #career-counseling...

#healthcare

Brandon G.’s Avatar
Brandon G. May 13, 2016 471 views

Is Radiology a good career to become apart of?

I was asking this question because, where I live the average salary is below. #general # #financial-planning #career-details...

#radiology

Brianna J.’s Avatar
Brianna J. Feb 03, 2017 377 views

What is the most difficult aspect of having a job as a Radiologic Technologist?

I am a high school senior who has been researching Radiologic Technologist as a potential career. I am interesting in learning more about potential weaknesses once becoming a Radiologic Technologist. #medicine #radiology #technologist #radiology-education #medicine-imaging #x-ray...

#radiology-student

Leslie S.’s Avatar
Leslie S. Oct 28, 2016 335 views

Is it common for a radiology tech to be certified in multiple fields such as x ray, ultrasound, and CT?

I am going to be a majoring in radiology technology in the fall and I am interesting in becoming certified in all of these areas. #radiology #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

Leslie S.’s Avatar
Leslie S. Oct 28, 2016 871 views

What is a typical day in the life of a radiology technician?

I am going to be going to college in the fall of 2017 to become a radiology technician. #radiology #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

Leann H.’s Avatar
Leann H. Oct 22, 2016 699 views

What is the day in the life of a radiologist?

I'm interested in studying to radiologist and I wonder how the career would be. Would it be repetitive or full of excitement like I imagined it would be? And if you enjoy your job. #doctor #medicine #radiology #radiologist...

#after-graduation

Janelle B.’s Avatar
Janelle B. Oct 21, 2016 394 views

What are the best pre-requisite courses to take (as in types of sciences, maths, etc.) in order to prepare for a medical career?

I specifically want to become a radiologist technician, physician assistant, or registered nurse. I am the youngest of my family, and I want to be the first to attend a university. I need all the help I can get to ensure my success in the future. Thank you very much. #medicine #university...

#radiology #physicians-assistant #scholarships #registered-nurses

Ashley P.’s Avatar
Ashley P. May 14, 2016 399 views

How common is it that a surgical technologist later pursues a career in general surgery?

I just finished research of surgical technologist and would like to know if this often enforces a surgical technologist to go on to studying surgery. #medicine #surgery #radiology...

#surgical-assisting

Nazeline M.’s Avatar
Nazeline M. May 05, 2016 591 views

What job can I get with an undergrad in Genetics and Biotechnology?

Ahh yes. I want to be a radiologist but, I'm wondering if I can start a job after my undergraduate degree. What options am I looking at? #jobs #biomedical-engineering #radiology...

#biotech

madison H.’s Avatar
madison H. May 04, 2016 1084 views

what are some of the requirements to becoming a radiology tech

I'm going to the school to become a radiology tech and want to get a job in this field so I need to know what employers are looking for #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

madison H.’s Avatar
madison H. May 04, 2016 860 views

is being a radiologist hard?

I want to become a radiologist but I don't really know too much about the field #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students...

#radiology-tech

Bryn C.’s Avatar
Bryn C. Apr 10, 2016 1138 views

What is it like to be a radiologist?

I want to become a radiologist because I think I have the right skills for the job. #radiology...

#mri