Career Questions tagged Radiology

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas yesterday 11 views

Can you describe your company culture?

To understand the company's values, management, leadership styles, and the approach in which they take to solve challenges and treating their employees in that particular occupation.

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas yesterday 23 views

Why did you decide to work in this industry?

My goal is to gain a better understanding of what other people think about an industry before I choose a career

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas yesterday 9 views

What benefits come with this career?

401 K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Medical leave, Paid Sick Leave, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Identity Protection, financial resources, Financial Hardship Programs, Flexible Scheduling, Disability Insurance

Aliyah’s Avatar
Aliyah Aug 15 124 views

Radiology tech

Where do you start to become a radiologist?

Alma’s Avatar
Alma Mar 03 161 views

Best college/university to attend if I want to become a radiologist?

#college #university #radiology #radiologist

Alma’s Avatar
Alma Mar 03 201 views

What is the best major for someone who wants to become a radiologist?

#college-major #medical #radiologist #radiology

Quincey’s Avatar
Quincey Oct 09, 2021 219 views

Do medical offices prefer for you to have more experience with a 4 year college? or does it not matter how long you do schooling? (Ultrasound technician)

#college #healthcare #ultrasoundtech #sonographer #babies #radiology

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha Sep 16, 2021 297 views

What is the life of a radiologists? How do you stay up to date with new treatments and advancements in radiology

I'm interested to become a radiologists.
#radiology #x-ray

Tanae’s Avatar
Tanae Aug 02, 2021 212 views

How long does it take to become a radiologist

#radiology #medicine

Vivien’s Avatar
Vivien Jun 12, 2021 324 views

What can I expect from a career in Medical Technician Work?

I'm a sophomore university student this coming fall semester, and I'd like to get a better idea of my career choice of technician work in either x-ray or sonograms. I'm not really sure what skills are expected of me. I'd like to get started on focusing on those skills prior to my interest...

yurady’s Avatar
yurady May 11, 2021 201 views

what do i have to study to be a radiology?

i want to be a radiology #radiology

Donea’s Avatar
Donea Feb 01, 2021 236 views

Hi:) How long does it take to become a pediatric radiologist? challenging? what steps do you have to take ?

#radiology #medicine

Hilda’s Avatar
Hilda Dec 01, 2020 274 views

How do you become a medical assistant?

#radiology #radiology-education #medical-education #career-path #health-science #clinical #career-path #career-counseling

Saleena’s Avatar
Saleena Dec 01, 2020 676 views

How to become a radiologist?

I want to become a radiologist #radiology

Anonymous’s Avatar
Anonymous Nov 13, 2020 256 views

What are the best schools for MRI Technology?

#college #university #School #MRITech #MRI #Radiology

Jaxon’s Avatar
Jaxon Oct 27, 2020 322 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

Jaxon’s Avatar
Jaxon Oct 27, 2020 286 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

Jaxon’s Avatar
Jaxon Oct 27, 2020 430 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Oct 19, 2020 209 views

What are some requirements to become a radiologist?

#radiologist

Logan’s Avatar
Logan Sep 16, 2020 278 views

How do I get started in Radiology ?

I am a senior in High School and I want to go to college for Radiology.
#Radiology

Kaela’s Avatar
Kaela Jul 28, 2020 522 views

How do you know when you've pushed yourself too far? How do you figure out that you took too much on your plate?

#college #career #intern #student #care #career-development #radiology #nuclearmedicinetechnology #caregiver #chores #responsibilities #july20 #career-development #career-advice

Kaela’s Avatar
Kaela Jul 27, 2020 718 views

How do you make your mind let go of work/school when you're specifically trying to decompress?

#july20 #work #healthcare #school #work-life-balance #medicine #technology #nuclearmedicinetechnology #psychology #biology #radiology #intern

Kaela’s Avatar
Kaela Jun 24, 2020 767 views

What skills do you frequently see hiring managers look for that you have lacked either in the past, present, or something that you somewhat lack and are looking to improve upon?

#internship #jobseeker #career #long-run #tech #medicine # #technology #radiology #writing #science #research # #biology #journalism #nuclearmedicine

Kaela’s Avatar
Kaela May 15, 2020 544 views

How do you remind yourself that what you're doing/studying is important in the long run and let it truly sink in and motivate you?

#college #medical #radiology #nuclearmedicine #biology #organicchemistry #technician

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Apr 12, 2020 292 views

How does your job affect your lifestyle?

I was wondering how being a radiologist in the medical field has an affect on your personal life.
#radiology

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Apr 12, 2020 219 views

What is a typical day at work like for you?

As a radiologist, what is the average day like for you regarding procedures and work hours?
#radiology

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Apr 12, 2020 238 views

What are your main responsibilities as a radiologist?

I'm interested in becoming a radiologist, but I'm trying to get a better idea of what I would be doing on a daily basis as a radiologist.
#radiology

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Apr 12, 2020 275 views

What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?

As a soon-to-graduate high-schooler, I'm interested in a career in medicine. What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?
#radiology

Tahreem’s Avatar
Tahreem Mar 30, 2019 326 views

I am studying radiology

#radiology
I want to apply for practice training in lahore hospitals but still i didn't get any offer

meagan’s Avatar
meagan Mar 17, 2019 390 views

What is the daily life of a radiologist consist of?

#radiology #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #physics #radiology