Career Questions tagged Radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 47 views

How does your job affect your lifestyle?

I was wondering how being a radiologist in the medical field has an affect on your personal life....

#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 36 views

What is a typical day at work like for you?

As a radiologist, what is the average day like for you regarding procedures and work hours?...

#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 42 views

What are your main responsibilities as a radiologist?

I'm interested in becoming a radiologist, but I'm trying to get a better idea of what I would be doing on a daily basis as a radiologist....

#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 44 views

What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?

As a soon-to-graduate high-schooler, I'm interested in a career in medicine. What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?...

#radiology

Tahreem A.’s Avatar
Tahreem A. Mar 30, 2019 76 views

I am studying radiology

#radiology I want to apply for practice training in lahore hospitals but still i didn't get any...

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Oct 26, 2018 410 views

What degree do I need to pursue Radiology?

Hi! I'm currently a freshman in high school, and I care a lot about my future and especially my academics. I plan on doing early college for an associates and my dream school is UCLA. After I graduate from UCLA I hope to go back to my home state to attend UNC School of Medicine. My question...

#college #premed #radiology #medicine #doctor #college-major

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Sep 07, 2018 191 views

Best colleges in NC for radiology major / what degree in university I'd need

Hello! I am an aspiring medical practitioner, so far I have minimized my options to pharmaceuticals and radiology with a lean towards the latter. My dream school is UCLA, but I'm looking into alternative options in case this plan does not follow through. I would love to attend UCLA but with the...

#healthcare #college #radiography #medicalfield #radiology #university #school #medicine

Elisabeth S.’s Avatar
Elisabeth S. Aug 21, 2018 158 views

What do I do if I don't get in to my program?

I will have finished all of my generals by then, if I don't make it in what could I do?...

#radiology

Mckenna I.’s Avatar
Mckenna I. Jan 22, 2018 313 views

What degree do you need to be a radiologist technician?

How long i will be in school and what type of degree i would earn #degree #college-majors...

#radiology

Raven W.’s Avatar
Raven W. May 30, 2018 224 views

How does patient interaction and communication with other physicians differ between Interventional Radiologists and a traditional, diagnostic Radiologist?

Hi, my name is Raven and I will be a freshman in college next fall. I truly believe that I want to become an Interventional Radiologist, and I have shadowed one, but only for an hour on one day, so I only got a glimpse of what they do. I do enjoy interacting and having conversations with...

#healthcare #career #radiology #medicine

Taylor C.’s Avatar
Taylor C. Jan 11, 2018 298 views

Info/Experience/Opinions on XRay Tech?

I am currently enrolled in college and will soon be joining the nursing program, but I am having second (or third) thoughts. A few months back, I was asking around and wanting to explore different options to choose as my lifelong career but then settled back down with nursing. Now, I am...

#healthcare #radiology #hospital-and-health-care

Eunice M.’s Avatar
Eunice M. Sep 01, 2017 282 views

What route can/did you take as a radiologist?

I've heard radiology is a trade and I want to know if thats true and what you did to become one, years of schooling, etc. #radiology #radiologist #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

RaShawn M.’s Avatar
RaShawn M. Apr 11, 2018 284 views

What do i have to accomplish to become a Radiologist.

I am interested in becoming a radiologist and curious about the requirements. #radiology #medicine #hospital-and-health-care #doctor #college...

#college-major

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Jan 26, 2018 276 views

What is a day in the life of a radiologist?

I would like to know more about what a radiologist does throughout the day. I have become interested on maybe perusing this as a actual career for my future but I need to know more about what they do on a daily basis. #day-in-the-life-of #radiologist...

#radiology

Zitlali G.’s Avatar
Zitlali G. Jan 23, 2018 318 views

What is so important about radiology?

Hello! my name is Zitlali and my friend is #interested in #radiology she says that what she has seen online or read is boring I want to prove her...

Mckenna I.’s Avatar
Mckenna I. Jan 22, 2018 243 views

How much does it cost to take the radiology class at polk state ?

So that i can compare costs and take the class i need to get the job i want #radiology...

#money-management

Vanden G.’s Avatar
Vanden G. May 22, 2016 572 views

What does a typical day look like for a M.D. that is in their residency in the field of radiology?

Im currently a senior in high school and plan to follow a pre med track next year when I begin my undergraduate studies. After med school I plan to take part in a radiology residency program. #doctor #physician #radiology #radiologist #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

nakiiyah S.’s Avatar
nakiiyah S. May 18, 2016 469 views

What study tools were used to be prepared for the registry exam?

I am in the radiology program at Northern Kentucky University. I still have another year to think about the boards test, but it doesn't hurt to start getting prepared a little early. #degree #radiology #radiology-tech #radiology-education #hospital-and-health-care...

#science

nakiiyah S.’s Avatar
nakiiyah S. May 18, 2016 601 views

What is the best advice you would give a student seeking her radiology degree?

I am currently in the radiology program. It is going well so far, I really like the practice and my grades reflect that. I am curious to know of any outside resources or suggestions relating to the field in general. #radiology #science...

#hospital-and-health-care

William G.’s Avatar
William G. Oct 28, 2016 418 views

How closely do interventional radiologists and cardiologists work?

Premed candidate trying to learn about different specialties #medicine #cardiology #radiology...

#hospital-and-health-care

Briana S.’s Avatar
Briana S. May 06, 2016 480 views

What is the average pay for a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer?

I am beginning my classes in the fall for my Associates Degree in DMS and would like an idea of what I should be considering when pursuing a career after graduation. #hospital #radiology #ultrasound #sonographer #finance #career #career-counseling...

#healthcare

Brandon G.’s Avatar
Brandon G. May 13, 2016 545 views

Is Radiology a good career to become apart of?

I was asking this question because, where I live the average salary is below. #general # #financial-planning #career-details...

#radiology

Brianna J.’s Avatar
Brianna J. Feb 03, 2017 535 views

What is the most difficult aspect of having a job as a Radiologic Technologist?

I am a high school senior who has been researching Radiologic Technologist as a potential career. I am interesting in learning more about potential weaknesses once becoming a Radiologic Technologist. #medicine #radiology #technologist #radiology-education #medicine-imaging #x-ray...

#radiology-student

Leslie S.’s Avatar
Leslie S. Oct 28, 2016 390 views

Is it common for a radiology tech to be certified in multiple fields such as x ray, ultrasound, and CT?

I am going to be a majoring in radiology technology in the fall and I am interesting in becoming certified in all of these areas. #radiology #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

Leslie S.’s Avatar
Leslie S. Oct 28, 2016 950 views

What is a typical day in the life of a radiology technician?

I am going to be going to college in the fall of 2017 to become a radiology technician. #radiology #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

Leann H.’s Avatar
Leann H. Oct 22, 2016 756 views

What is the day in the life of a radiologist?

I'm interested in studying to radiologist and I wonder how the career would be. Would it be repetitive or full of excitement like I imagined it would be? And if you enjoy your job. #doctor #medicine #radiology #radiologist...

#after-graduation