Career Questions tagged Radiology

Vivien C.’s Avatar
Vivien C. Jun 12, 2021 257 views

What can I expect from a career in Medical Technician Work?

I'm a sophomore university student this coming fall semester, and I'd like to get a better idea of my career choice of technician work in either x-ray or sonograms. I'm not really sure what skills are expected of me. I'd like to get started on focusing on those skills prior to my interest...

yurady H.’s Avatar
yurady H. May 11, 2021 157 views
Hilda P.’s Avatar
Hilda P. Dec 01, 2020 234 views

How do you become a medical assistant?

#radiology #radiology-education #medical-education #career-path #health-science #clinical #career-path #career-counseling

Saleena T.’s Avatar
Saleena T. Dec 01, 2020 498 views

How to become a radiologist?

I want to become a radiologist #radiology

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 280 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 248 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 371 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

Logan A.’s Avatar
Logan A. Sep 16, 2020 251 views

How do I get started in Radiology ?

I am a senior in High School and I want to go to college for Radiology.
#Radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12, 2020 257 views

How does your job affect your lifestyle?

I was wondering how being a radiologist in the medical field has an affect on your personal life.
#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12, 2020 193 views

What is a typical day at work like for you?

As a radiologist, what is the average day like for you regarding procedures and work hours?
#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12, 2020 213 views

What are your main responsibilities as a radiologist?

I'm interested in becoming a radiologist, but I'm trying to get a better idea of what I would be doing on a daily basis as a radiologist.
#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12, 2020 239 views

What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?

As a soon-to-graduate high-schooler, I'm interested in a career in medicine. What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?
#radiology

Tahreem A.’s Avatar
Tahreem A. Mar 30, 2019 294 views

I am studying radiology

#radiology
I want to apply for practice training in lahore hospitals but still i didn't get any offer

meagan R.’s Avatar
meagan R. Mar 17, 2019 350 views
Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Oct 26, 2018 661 views

What degree do I need to pursue Radiology?

Hi! I'm currently a freshman in high school, and I care a lot about my future and especially my academics. I plan on doing early college for an associates and my dream school is UCLA. After I graduate from UCLA I hope to go back to my home state to attend UNC School of Medicine. My question...

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Sep 07, 2018 397 views

Best colleges in NC for radiology major / what degree in university I'd need

Hello! I am an aspiring medical practitioner, so far I have minimized my options to pharmaceuticals and radiology with a lean towards the latter. My dream school is UCLA, but I'm looking into alternative options in case this plan does not follow through. I would love to attend UCLA but with the...

Elisabeth S.’s Avatar
Elisabeth S. Aug 21, 2018 328 views

What do I do if I don't get in to my program?

I will have finished all of my generals by then, if I don't make it in what could I do? #radiology

Raven W.’s Avatar
Raven W. May 30, 2018 414 views

How does patient interaction and communication with other physicians differ between Interventional Radiologists and a traditional, diagnostic Radiologist?

Hi, my name is Raven and I will be a freshman in college next fall. I truly believe that I want to become an Interventional Radiologist, and I have shadowed one, but only for an hour on one day, so I only got a glimpse of what they do. I do enjoy interacting and having conversations with...

RaShawn M.’s Avatar
RaShawn M. Apr 11, 2018 462 views

What do i have to accomplish to become a Radiologist.

I am interested in becoming a radiologist and curious about the requirements. #radiology #medicine #hospital-and-health-care #doctor #college #college-major