Career Questions tagged Radiology

Saleena T.’s Avatar
Saleena T. 2 days ago 14 views

How to become a radiologist?

I want to become a radiologist...

#radiology

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27 30 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

#medicalfield #ohio #physician #healthscience #cleveland #radiology

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27 52 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

#university #medicalfield #college #erdoctor #ohio #school #medical-school #career-paths #healthscience #cleveland #radiology #doctor #schooling #physician #er

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27 43 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

#medicalfield #healthcare #ohio #career-paths #healthscience #cleveland #radiology #health #physician

Logan A.’s Avatar
Logan A. Sep 16 69 views

How do I get started in Radiology ?

I am a senior in High School and I want to go to college for Radiology....

#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 98 views

How does your job affect your lifestyle?

I was wondering how being a radiologist in the medical field has an affect on your personal life....

#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 67 views

What is a typical day at work like for you?

As a radiologist, what is the average day like for you regarding procedures and work hours?...

#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 70 views

What are your main responsibilities as a radiologist?

I'm interested in becoming a radiologist, but I'm trying to get a better idea of what I would be doing on a daily basis as a radiologist....

#radiology

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 81 views

What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?

As a soon-to-graduate high-schooler, I'm interested in a career in medicine. What are your favorite and least favorite things about your job?...

#radiology

Tahreem A.’s Avatar
Tahreem A. Mar 30, 2019 130 views

I am studying radiology

#radiology I want to apply for practice training in lahore hospitals but still i didn't get any...

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Oct 26, 2018 447 views

What degree do I need to pursue Radiology?

Hi! I'm currently a freshman in high school, and I care a lot about my future and especially my academics. I plan on doing early college for an associates and my dream school is UCLA. After I graduate from UCLA I hope to go back to my home state to attend UNC School of Medicine. My question...

#doctor #college-major #college #medicine #premed #radiology

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Sep 07, 2018 228 views

Best colleges in NC for radiology major / what degree in university I'd need

Hello! I am an aspiring medical practitioner, so far I have minimized my options to pharmaceuticals and radiology with a lean towards the latter. My dream school is UCLA, but I'm looking into alternative options in case this plan does not follow through. I would love to attend UCLA but with the...

#university #medicalfield #healthcare #college #school #radiography #radiology #medicine

Elisabeth S.’s Avatar
Elisabeth S. Aug 21, 2018 191 views

What do I do if I don't get in to my program?

I will have finished all of my generals by then, if I don't make it in what could I do?...

#radiology

Mckenna I.’s Avatar
Mckenna I. Jan 22, 2018 347 views

What degree do you need to be a radiologist technician?

How long i will be in school and what type of degree i would earn #degree #college-majors...

#radiology

Raven W.’s Avatar
Raven W. May 30, 2018 248 views

How does patient interaction and communication with other physicians differ between Interventional Radiologists and a traditional, diagnostic Radiologist?

Hi, my name is Raven and I will be a freshman in college next fall. I truly believe that I want to become an Interventional Radiologist, and I have shadowed one, but only for an hour on one day, so I only got a glimpse of what they do. I do enjoy interacting and having conversations with...

#medicine #healthcare #career #radiology

Taylor C.’s Avatar
Taylor C. Jan 11, 2018 330 views

Info/Experience/Opinions on XRay Tech?

I am currently enrolled in college and will soon be joining the nursing program, but I am having second (or third) thoughts. A few months back, I was asking around and wanting to explore different options to choose as my lifelong career but then settled back down with nursing. Now, I am...

#healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #radiology

Eunice M.’s Avatar
Eunice M. Sep 01, 2017 305 views

What route can/did you take as a radiologist?

I've heard radiology is a trade and I want to know if thats true and what you did to become one, years of schooling, etc. #radiology #radiologist #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

RaShawn M.’s Avatar
RaShawn M. Apr 11, 2018 328 views

What do i have to accomplish to become a Radiologist.

I am interested in becoming a radiologist and curious about the requirements. #radiology #medicine #hospital-and-health-care #doctor #college...

#college-major

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Jan 26, 2018 314 views

What is a day in the life of a radiologist?

I would like to know more about what a radiologist does throughout the day. I have become interested on maybe perusing this as a actual career for my future but I need to know more about what they do on a daily basis. #day-in-the-life-of #radiologist...

#radiology

Zitlali G.’s Avatar
Zitlali G. Jan 23, 2018 383 views

What is so important about radiology?

Hello! my name is Zitlali and my friend is #interested in #radiology she says that what she has seen online or read is boring I want to prove her...

Mckenna I.’s Avatar
Mckenna I. Jan 22, 2018 272 views

How much does it cost to take the radiology class at polk state ?

So that i can compare costs and take the class i need to get the job i want #radiology...

#money-management

Vanden G.’s Avatar
Vanden G. May 22, 2016 619 views

What does a typical day look like for a M.D. that is in their residency in the field of radiology?

Im currently a senior in high school and plan to follow a pre med track next year when I begin my undergraduate studies. After med school I plan to take part in a radiology residency program. #doctor #physician #radiology #radiologist #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

nakiiyah S.’s Avatar
nakiiyah S. May 18, 2016 493 views

What study tools were used to be prepared for the registry exam?

I am in the radiology program at Northern Kentucky University. I still have another year to think about the boards test, but it doesn't hurt to start getting prepared a little early. #degree #radiology #radiology-tech #radiology-education #hospital-and-health-care...

#science