Career Questions tagged Associates Degree

Mel C.’s Avatar
Mel C. Mar 18 117 views

What is the best college or school in New Jersey for Phlebotomy?

I really have a hard time finding an accredited college or an institution that has a phlebotomy program.

Elisa C.’s Avatar
Elisa C. Mar 16 84 views

FOR CMA: what is the most difficult thing or situation about your day-to-day as a clinical medical assistant.

I am interested in becoming a clinical medical assistant with an associates in radiation therapy and I would like to know what is a difficult encounter in this field that you may experience day-to-day?

Kass D.’s Avatar
Kass D. Jun 04, 2019 476 views

What are the usual degree requirements of a Web Designer and Developer

I am starting school at a local community college this fall, and after long deliberation, have decided that I want to do web design/development, since I have taken both AP Art and AP Computer Science Principles, and they both ended up being two of my favorite classes, and have given me enough...

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 15, 2018 610 views

How important is college in my situation?

I'm going to try to keep this post short.... movies are my life. I've wanted to make films ever since I was a little kid. I can't see myself doing anything else. I'm currently a freshman at a community college. I'm currently building up my credit and saving up to pay for school. My parents...

Tre W.’s Avatar
Tre W. Sep 01, 2017 848 views

Can you get an associates degree at a community college and continue at a different college for a Bachelors?

Is it possible to get an associates degree at a community college, and then go to school for two more years at a different one and get your Bachelors? Or do you have to start all over?

#degree #associates-degree #community-college

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. Mar 29, 2017 1258 views

Is college worth the investiment if I am interested in pursuing a creative field?

Hello, currently I am an art student attending community college for an associate's degree in fine art and for a while now I have been contemplating if I am really suited to be in a college environment? Because after reflecting upon my own skills and interests I have recognized that I do not...

Harris R.’s Avatar
Harris R. Mar 02, 2017 1335 views

can i change accounting to any other major ?

My major is accounting.. I am doing associates and earned 40 credits so far. i am not full time student even i skip my semesters because of my family issues . now i want to start a new career .. should i change career now or first complete this one ? i am good in computer but i never study...

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 09, 2017 1572 views

How does the Phi Theta Kappa seal on my degree affect my means of employment?

Just the other day I was invited to join Phi Theta Kappa and was wondering what it actually looks like to employers. #community-college #associates-degree #employee-benefits #employee-recognition #phi-theta-kappa

Kathryn L.’s Avatar
Kathryn L. Oct 24, 2016 558 views

Would it be smarter to get my associates degree in nursing and find a job from there, or should I go the extra two years and get my bachelors?

I'm just unsure of what to do. #nurse #bachelors-degree #associates-degree #undecided

Sierra H.’s Avatar
Sierra H. May 24, 2016 605 views

If I get my Associates degree in health sciences, what will be the benefit of getting my Bachelors degree? Will it be just a raise, or will there be more?

I am going for my Associates degree and was wondering what the advantages of getting my bachelors degree would be other than it looks good behind my name. #healthcare #health #degree #bachelor #associates-degree #health-science

Huy D.’s Avatar
Huy D. May 20, 2016 581 views

When I am studying, and if I receive and internship, Is there any possible chances of pay? What specific skills should I keep in mind for my future career in nursing?

I am a sophomore, and I am truly dedicated to the idea of one day becoming a nurse, Doctor, or any kind of health professional. I want to be able to earn these chosen careers because my goal, dream is to be able to live a life of helping people. I want to ensure a safe and healthy world. My...

Rachel F.’s Avatar
Rachel F. May 18, 2016 672 views

Do most hospitals only hire nurses with a bachelors, or are associates degrees accepted also?

I have heard that in the contiguous US, it is really hard to get a job as a nurse with only an associates degree in that field. #college #nurse #healthcare #career-counseling #health #hospital #bachelors-degree #associates-degree

Kali  M.’s Avatar
Kali M. Mar 06, 2016 1150 views

I plan on going to a community college for nursing. Will I have to take any college classes before hand? Also, when do I take my TEAS test? After applying, while I'm in college, or before I apply?

My goal is to get my ADN at a community college, then continue online to get my BSN and finally go to a college for nurse anesthesia. #college #nursing #associates-degree #teas