Career Questions tagged Employee Benefits

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 13, 2017

Does a Gold level in the NCRC mean that I am actually ready for a job, or is it just an ego boost?

I scored a Gold in the National Career Readiness certification exam and wondered about its 90% qualifier. And I wonder if it just judges the test taker by their abilities on the job or just at testing in general. #job-search #job-skills #employee-training #employee-benefits...

#ncrc

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 12, 2017

Is it common for employers to offer education to their employees?

I am curious because many of my friends, including my brother, have been offered a paid tuition to attend college. So, I wonder if when I get a job, is it likely that I will have an employer that will want me to continue my education. #higher-education #employer-relations #employee-training...

#employee-benefits

De'Asia  S.’s Avatar
De'Asia S. Feb 10, 2017

What are the benefits of being a pediatrician?

What are some of the benefits and how would some of these help me #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #children #working-with-children...

#employee-benefits

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 09, 2017

How does the Phi Theta Kappa seal on my degree affect my means of employment?

Just the other day I was invited to join Phi Theta Kappa and was wondering what it actually looks like to employers. #community-college #associates-degree #employee-benefits #employee-recognition...

#phi-theta-kappa

Ezhilarasi M.’s Avatar
Ezhilarasi M. Apr 29, 2016

what is the department under the Information Technology?

I like programing language ... in computer #computers #job-market #k-12-education...

#employee-benefits