Career Questions tagged Ncrc

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 13, 2017

Does a Gold level in the NCRC mean that I am actually ready for a job, or is it just an ego boost?

I scored a Gold in the National Career Readiness certification exam and wondered about its 90% qualifier. And I wonder if it just judges the test taker by their abilities on the job or just at testing in general. #job-search #job-skills #employee-training #employee-benefits...

#ncrc

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 12, 2017

Does the National Career Readiness certification imply that your employer will want to promote you?

When I was taking the National Career Readiness certification (NCRC) exam, there were many people who are being employed by places like Fanuiel and Eastman Chemical. So, I wonder if their employers actually want to promote them or if they just want to see their employee's status....

#promotions #employee-training #career-readiness #career-development #employee-engagement #ncrc