Career Questions tagged Promotions

Scott’s Avatar
Scott Jan 19 274 views

How do you talk to your boss about leveling up in your career?

I have been working for the same large company (but on a small team) for 10 years at the same role. I want to grow in my career, take on new responsibilities and move into a managerial role. I think there's a good opportunity to move within my own company and think it's probably important to...

Amir’s Avatar
Amir Jul 08, 2021 337 views

Marketing often requires you to be creative. Describe a situation where you used your creativity for success.

#Advertising # #advertising #Promotions

Kaila’s Avatar
Kaila Sep 01, 2017 832 views

What's next after the beginning?

Anybody currently in Human Resource? What was your first job in Human Resource after earning your degree? Where are you now and how long did it take you to advance to your current position?
#human-resources #promotions

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Feb 12, 2017 800 views

Does the National Career Readiness certification imply that your employer will want to promote you?

When I was taking the National Career Readiness certification (NCRC) exam, there were many people who are being employed by places like Fanuiel and Eastman Chemical. So, I wonder if their employers actually want to promote them or if they just want to see their employee's status....

Terrance’s Avatar
Terrance Aug 27, 2016 1017 views

How do I promote myself, as a Photographer

I want to begin doing photography as a side career. Where to advertise my work relative to my zip code? What camera is cheap, nice and affordable to a teen in high school like me. What else is some good advice that i should consider or knoww? #marketing #photography #promotions #48227...

Wenge’s Avatar
Wenge Aug 08, 2016 1065 views

How to sell myself to the company?

Em, to show them all of my ability in once. What is the best way to promote me? #job #interviews #promotions #working-in-big-companies

Zakir’s Avatar
Zakir Jun 24, 2016 781 views

What are the various online work-from-home websites to make some money for school expenses

want to earn whilst studying #design #advertising #websites #online-gaming #promotions #ecommerce

Mauilena ’s Avatar
Mauilena Dec 10, 2015 1736 views

How do I sell my own makeup?

I see a lot of people who get paid to promote makeup and I really want to get into that. #cosmetology #entrepreneur #makeup #promotions #social-entrepreneur