Career Questions tagged Promotions

Kaila M.’s Avatar
Kaila M. Sep 01, 2017 458 views

What's next after the beginning?

Anybody currently in Human Resource? What was your first job in Human Resource after earning your degree? Where are you now and how long did it take you to advance to your current position? #human-resources...

#promotions

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 12, 2017 440 views

Does the National Career Readiness certification imply that your employer will want to promote you?

When I was taking the National Career Readiness certification (NCRC) exam, there were many people who are being employed by places like Fanuiel and Eastman Chemical. So, I wonder if their employers actually want to promote them or if they just want to see their employee's status....

#career-readiness #career-development #employee-training #employee-engagement #ncrc #promotions

Terrance J.’s Avatar
Terrance J. Aug 27, 2016 646 views

How do I promote myself, as a Photographer

I want to begin doing photography as a side career. Where to advertise my work relative to my zip code? What camera is cheap, nice and affordable to a teen in high school like me. What else is some good advice that i should consider or knoww? #marketing #photography #promotions #48227...

#novice #weddings #detroit

Wenge X.’s Avatar
Wenge X. Aug 08, 2016 655 views

How to sell myself to the company?

Em, to show them all of my ability in once. What is the best way to promote me? #job #interviews #promotions...

#working-in-big-companies

Mauilena  T.’s Avatar
Mauilena T. Dec 10, 2015 1381 views

How do I sell my own makeup?

I see a lot of people who get paid to promote makeup and I really want to get into that. #cosmetology #entrepreneur #makeup #promotions...

#social-entrepreneur