Career Questions tagged Career Paths

Harold’s Avatar
Harold Aug 06 179 views

What's the best major for marketing?

What's the best undergrad major for someone who wants to be in a marketing managerial position eventually, whilst simultaneously having a plan B? Marketing, finance, or other? I've heard that marketing is not the major that it used to be, and most people advice me to align with the marketing...

Julia’s Avatar
Julia Jul 09 228 views

What are some ways to narrow down career options?

I'm trying to pick a career path for university but don't have a clear goal in mind. I enjoy/am good at math, science, English literature/writing, and humanities; I'm struggling to narrow down a career path and/or major for university.

Angela’s Avatar
Angela May 24 162 views

Which would you say is better in your personal experience?

I'm a high school senior who's already been accepted into a Community College for Computer Science and I'm curious about other options I've heard of. So my question is, "Is college or coding boot camps better and why?"

amir’s Avatar
amir May 23 169 views

are their any careers paths that deals with cannabis?

cheyenne’s Avatar
cheyenne Apr 28 197 views

How dangerous is the career of being a Nuclear engineer?. How much school was required.?

I need to know so i can know how many years i will be school for and if training is needed. Also, what is the income and positive outcome of the job.

Amber’s Avatar
Amber Feb 24 226 views

How do I know what career field I want to go into?

I am a sophomore and am starting to think more about the future. #career-paths

John’s Avatar
John Feb 07 233 views

What is the career path of a Logistics Analyst?

I am a 16 year old male who wants to become a Logistics Analyst.

#logistics #logisticanalyst #business #career-paths

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Jan 28 235 views

What paths are usually chosen when getting into game development

#coding #career #career-paths #programming

keyuni’s Avatar
keyuni Dec 17, 2021 285 views

What inspired you to be a security guard?

What gave you the motivation to pursue this career. #career-paths #homeland #security

Deangel’s Avatar
Deangel Dec 14, 2021 242 views

What positions are there in a bakery?

I'm interested in baking cakes, cookies and other tasty treats #career #pastries #professional #career-paths #culinary

Marquis’s Avatar
Marquis Nov 05, 2021 378 views

how do you find out what careers you wanted to do?

#career-choice #career-counseling #career-path #career-paths #career

trenton’s Avatar
trenton Nov 03, 2021 260 views

Hey i wanted to know was Cement Masonry, Pre-Apprentice a good career ?

#career #career-choice #career-counseling #career-paths

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Oct 31, 2021 160 views

What is career village ?

I was instructed to join this community but I don't know what is for? #career-paths #community-management

Shuk Man’s Avatar
Shuk Man Oct 08, 2021 229 views

What is the first step to plan my career goal?

#career #career-paths #career-choice

kelvin’s Avatar
kelvin Sep 23, 2021 544 views

whats your career choice and why

#career-choice #career #career-paths #career-path
carpentry work force #career-paths #career-path

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Sep 18, 2021 270 views

How do I figure out what career I'd like to pursue in the future?

All my life, I've only been exposed to the most generic careers. ie. careers in the medical field, law, computer science, engineering, education. I've done research, but because I've only seen those select few careers in action, I'm not really sure what interests me. School isn't exactly...

Jada’s Avatar
Jada Aug 07, 2021 351 views

How do I go forward in my dream of being a real estate agent ?

I’m 18 years old, I’ve always wanted to do real estate because the idea of helping others have always been my dream. #real-estate #speech-pathology #career-paths #history

Josiah’s Avatar
Josiah Aug 04, 2021 219 views

I am interested in possibly exploring a career in Law enforcement. And I wanted to know, how might your life have changed because of this particular career choice? For example: Would you say you are now more protected as an individual based on your skills and training? Or would you say your life is more dangerous and unsafe because of your work?

#career-paths #law-enforcement #law #Dangers-of-Law-Enforcement

Bryse’s Avatar
Bryse Jul 31, 2021 649 views

What career paths so Mechanical Engineers have?

What are the various careers someone with a degree in Mechanical Engineering join and what do they entail. #mechanical-engineering #engineering #mechanical-engineer #career #career-paths

Aniut’s Avatar
Aniut Jul 31, 2021 267 views

What is the first step in helping me find my career/passion?

#career-choice #career-paths

maxie’s Avatar
maxie Jul 01, 2021 238 views

What are My Goals for The Future

my dream career is to be a behavioral analyst and work for the FBI’s behavioral analysts unit as a profiler #psychology #career-paths #psychiatry #period #career-counseling

Sierra’s Avatar
Sierra Jun 30, 2021 282 views

What careers involve science and history?

I'm in high school and I like science and history. I don't really know what career I want to pursue but I am open to everything and I want to learn more about different careers.
#career-path #career-choice #career-paths #science

Janet’s Avatar
Janet Jun 09, 2021 294 views

How do I know I'm picking the correct career path?

#career #career-paths

Nyasia’s Avatar
Nyasia Jun 01, 2021 278 views

What classes to take in collage if I want a career in law ?

#professional #law #career-paths

Nyasia’s Avatar
Nyasia Jun 01, 2021 321 views

How did lawyers know they actually wanted to be lawyers and I’d taking the right carrier path.

I’m dedicated and really want to be a lawyer but I also want to know how lawyers knew they was going down the right career path and if this is my right career path. #career-paths #lawyer #education

Alisen’s Avatar
Alisen May 25, 2021 259 views

what's the most interesting part about your job? do you recomemnd this career path(forensic psychiatry)?

long answers would be greatly appreciated! i'm a rising sophomore with an interest in forensic psychiatry. these questions are for a career blog assignment in my avid class. #career-paths

Elias’s Avatar
Elias May 19, 2021 214 views

Which is best known career path to pursue in from the navy?

I plan on joining the navy but I am still over thinking on what job to take in during the navy and which one I want to stick to. #career-paths #job

Aniah’s Avatar
Aniah May 14, 2021 268 views

What college courses should I take to ensure I am ready for my career?

#career #career-paths #career-advice

Chris’s Avatar
Chris Apr 22, 2021 445 views

What should you do first while attending college for your career path?

After graduating high school, I'm going to City College as a good start for my career. But what should do first when you get to #career college? #career-paths

Jacob’s Avatar
Jacob Apr 22, 2021 259 views

How much does designing things for business's make?

I want to make money by designing logos or other things for business's to make money but I want to know how much it will make. #money #income # #career-paths