Career Questions tagged Career Paths

Gabrielle H.’s Avatar
Gabrielle H. Nov 17 47 views

How do I become a criminal profiler?

I am currently studying for my Masters in Criminal Justice and Security Administration and I have a bachelors in psychology. The end goal for my career track is to be a FBI profiler. However, I'm struggling to find where to start on my career path. I am not looking for a law enforcement...

#lawenforcement #fbi #criminaljustice #criminalprofiler #career-paths #quantico #career-options #criminalinvestigator #career-path #career #fbiprofiler

Annika J.’s Avatar
Annika J. Nov 07 54 views

What are the steps/how long will it take to become a Forensic Psychologist?

I'm interested in law and psychology, and this seems like a career I would really be interested in, but the career path seems very long and tedious. #psychology #law #forensicpsychology...

#career-paths

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Oct 29 97 views

If I get a bachelor's of health science, and choose not to pursue a career in pharmacy, what other options are there?

I want to (or at least I think I want to) go into a program for a PhD in pharmacy to be either a pediatric or hospital pharmacist. I plan to either get my bachelor's of health science first, then apply to a graduate program for pharmacy or go into a 6 yr program while also obtaining my...

#health #healthcare #pharmacy #career-choice #hospital-and-health-care #career-paths #phd

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 29 75 views

What veterinary and vet tech careers have the best salary (approximately)? Can I be able to travel and still be involved in this career path?

I'm currently a high school (junior) and passionate about pursuing a career in the animal medical field. I enjoy helping others especially animals and still deciding on my future goals. #career-path #career #studyabroad #veterinary #vettech #career-choice #career-paths #animals...

#travel

Orion P.’s Avatar
Orion P. Oct 28 49 views

How hard is it to become successful in Real-estate

I am trying to figure out what career path to take before I get to College....

#career-paths

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27 52 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

#university #medicalfield #college #erdoctor #ohio #school #medical-school #career-paths #healthscience #cleveland #radiology #doctor #schooling #physician #er

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27 43 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

#medicalfield #healthcare #ohio #career-paths #healthscience #cleveland #radiology #health #physician

Lexi H.’s Avatar
Lexi H. Oct 24 48 views

I want to be a Midwife. I’m interested in working in birthing centers. I don’t want to become a Nurse though. I was thinking about going into a Physician’s Assistant’s program. Can anyone give me advice as to whether I could be a PA, with a CPM degree and work in a birthing center?

I’m currently loving my Microbiology class. I have a big passion for women of the birthing community. I want to deliver babies! I love the natural side of birthing and would want to encourage my patients to have water births. #career-paths #medicine...

#midwife

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 23 85 views

I am a 12th grader looking to choose her career path, but I am stuck between two very different routes; agricultural/animal sciences, or art? How should I go about making this big decision?

Throughout high school, I've been interested in both science and art for a potential career path. I've been able to narrow my search to animal/agricultural sciences, or game design/animation. Is there any way to combine these interests into a future path? If not, what would be a smarter...

#science #animator #career-paths #college-choice #art #agriculture

Karen G.’s Avatar
Karen G. Oct 17 77 views
Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Oct 15 70 views

Can you describe the education and training path to become an Army doctor in India?

I wanted a brief illustration of the career path (after graduating high school), to become a doctor serving in the army in India. Thanks in advance! #doctor #career-paths #army...

#india

Ellie W.’s Avatar
Ellie W. Oct 13 93 views

What are some career options in Public Health and what does it involve?

I am soon to be graduating with a Biology degree, but am really unsure about what I want to do with it. I do not particularly want to go into lab science, and definitely want to go to grad school after college. Entering a master’s program for public health is definitely something that I am...

#health-administration #microbiology #public-health #career-paths #publichealth #health #higher-education #health-sciences

Patricia I.’s Avatar
Patricia I. Oct 02 94 views
William B.’s Avatar
William B. Sep 16 147 views

What is the best thing to do if i have no interest in college?

I have no interest in going to college. What would be the best non college career path to take. #career-paths #career-path...

#careers

Najae M.’s Avatar
Najae M. Sep 05 231 views

What should I do to take that next step now that were in a pandemic?

I'm currently in 11th grade, and as of right now, I'm a little lost on the next steps I should take that would be beneficial to my career in the future. I want to become a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or a Nicu nurse. #nurse #health #career...

#career-paths

Rashida A.’s Avatar
Rashida A. Aug 07 175 views

How do I start ? what necessary actions should I do ?

🧿 Hello I’m a second year student in law school and I’m willing to somewhat obtain a mentor on my career path. I would like to expand in my designated career choice as mentioned before but I seem to be at a crossroads with what how to start , who to reach out to , how to climb more upwards in...

#law-school #college #education #career-paths #career-path

Nikeia S.’s Avatar
Nikeia S. Aug 08 288 views

Nursing vs. Medical Laboratory Scientist

I have a BS in Biology and I’m looking to further my education. I’m currently in nursing school but I also have an interest in a career in laboratory science. What’s some advice for careers in nursing/medical laboratory science, and how do I know which career is for me? #career-counseling...

#career-advice #career-paths

Tomi A.’s Avatar
Tomi A. Aug 03 240 views

How do I continue my career path?

I'm wondering on how to continue my career path because I've already started planning out what I wanted to do when I got older. I already know what major I want to study (Computer Engineering) and what interests me such as robotics, coding, and apps. But what I don't know is where that will...

#robotics #career-paths #career-options #computer-engineering

Grace T.’s Avatar
Grace T. Jul 29 189 views

What type of Engineering makes the most money?

I am a rising senior and I want to go into engineering and I am a machinist at my school for my shop. #money #career-paths #engineering...

#july

Racheal L.’s Avatar
Racheal L. Jul 21 218 views

How do I prepare myself for the job searching world after college while in college?

From what I understand, job searching is hard, time consuming, and takes a lot of emotional patience. Finding a job, applying to the job, waiting for an interview, having the interview, waiting for a response, getting the response, (if accepted) waiting till you start, (if rejected) restarting...

#career-counseling #job-search #july20 #career-paths #jobs #job #first-job

Racheal L.’s Avatar
Racheal L. Jul 21 201 views

How do I find the right career to aspire to?

Hello, I'm currently a Communication major, minoring in psychology. I don't know what what my career goal is at the moment. I'm really open with the options people have recommended for me but I don't know what would be the right fit for me. I can see myself in in many different job positions so...

#career-counseling #jobs #career-paths #july20

Racheal L.’s Avatar
Racheal L. Jul 21 274 views

How do I know I have found the right career?

When I ask people how they knew that their current career was the right one for them they usually answer with "you just know" or "I'm happy" or "it just feel right". In a general sense I understand that but since I have not experienced it I am questioning if the vagueness of *just knowing*....

#career-counseling #career-finding #job #career-paths #career-development #july20