Career Questions tagged Career Paths

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. Apr 22 81 views

What should you do first while attending college for your career path?

After graduating high school, I'm going to City College as a good start for my career. But what should do first when you get to #career college?...

#career-paths

Jacob H.’s Avatar
Jacob H. Apr 22 34 views

How much does designing things for business's make?

I want to make money by designing logos or other things for business's to make money but I want to know how much it will make. #money #income #...

#career-paths

Alondra A.’s Avatar
Alondra A. Apr 16 125 views

When do you know when a career path is right for you?

I am a junior in high school. I'm interested in maybe teaching or the medical field but I am not exactly sure what I want to do. #career-paths...

#career

Jada W.’s Avatar
Jada W. Apr 14 74 views

What steps should I take for choosing the best college for the career I want to go into?

I'm a junior, and I want to get a job in the animation industry. I recently moved from San Francisco to the Mississippi, and I'm struggling to find a school that would have a major that lines up with my career paths. #career-paths #college...

#careers

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 135 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know #career-paths #career-path #social-work #counseling #education #children #child...

#baby

Juliana P.’s Avatar
Juliana P. Feb 26 135 views

How did you decide your career path/ was there any specific moment where you realized what you´re passionate about and wanted to pursue?

Im a junior in high school and I don´t really have a set idea on what career path I want to take. I am passionate about different things but I dont know exactly what I would like to pursue, and I´m wondering how I can get to the place to make that decision. #career-paths #career-path...

#college-majors

jennifer G.’s Avatar
jennifer G. Feb 26 85 views

What exactly should you do at 15 to give you a good start for college?

I'm not exactly sure about what I want to do but all I know is that I want to be rich and successful and to be known. #buisness #wealthy #rich #independant #financially stable #marketing #career-paths...

#education

Wattah T.’s Avatar
Wattah T. Feb 25 103 views

How do I know what job is best for me?

I am a junior in high school who is working hard to find a career in the future that I am satisfied with. I'm interested in becoming a pre-school teacher or a healthcare worker. #career-paths #careers #teacher...

#health-care

Juliana P.’s Avatar
Juliana P. Feb 24 81 views

How do I get a better idea of what I want to study in college/ what I want to do for a career?

Im a junior in high school, getting ready to look for different colleges/my major, but I am not sure about what I want to study yet or what I really want to do. #career-paths #majors...

#career-choice

Josh B.’s Avatar
Josh B. Feb 11 116 views

What's the best path for Diversity and Inclusion? Marketing?

I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community. Person of Color. People intent. Community based. I want to advocate for more accessible learning and career paths for low-income students. As well as leading companies into taking more action in their social responsibilities. #career-paths #experience...

#career

Abigail S.’s Avatar
Abigail S. Jan 27 168 views

what career path would suit me

i reallly like to teach people things but i also like to help animals and people but i can't choose a career path. #career-paths #career-path...

amber W.’s Avatar
amber W. Jan 22 64 views

how do you know which path to go to pursue your career?

i have been wanting to work in the medical field as an anesthesiologist or an CRNA. i am not really sure what direction to start off at. i want some experience while im in high school so i would be familiar with it in college. i have been trying to get into healthcare and phlebotomy but i got...

#career-paths

Allison M.’s Avatar
Allison M. Jan 22 123 views

I am in 10th grade and I have a few career ideas, but I am not sure how to narrow down my options.

At school my favorite subject is science and I enjoy doing more hands-on work because it is more interesting in my opinion. My hobbies include doing my skincare, walking my dogs, and baking. A topic that I am passionate about is anything to do with taking care of my hair and skin. What is some...

#career #healthcare #careers #career-paths

Faraz S.’s Avatar
Faraz S. Jan 15 152 views

After completing my Law graduation, What are my future career options with high potential yields ?

I recently got my graduation degree from my college on completing 5 Year Law course and I am currently pursuing Law Masters Degree with Business Law as my specialization. I have numerous internship experiences including District court, High court, and Canara HSBC Headquarters Gurgaon. I have...

#advice #law-enforcement #help #law #counselling #guidance #career-paths #career

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Jan 13 143 views
Echo D.’s Avatar
Echo D. Jan 11 132 views

Should I do theater or something more stable?

I am a Freshmen and I am starting to think about what I want to major in. I love to do musical theater and want to major in it, but I know that it is very competitive, so I am worried that I am not talented enough. Also, it's not the most stable career path, so should I do something more...

#career-paths #theater #preformingarts #musicaltheater #theatre

muskan M.’s Avatar
muskan M. Dec 28, 2020 198 views

BCA gradute ! what to do next?

i don't want to go for MCA . i am planning for mba from top colleges. but still i want to explore new things. different career options rather than mba to boost up my career. and yah i am planning for digital marketing so is it good ? plz tell me diff options for career path. #career...

#mba #technology #career-paths

Mallory R.’s Avatar
Mallory R. Dec 21, 2020 306 views

What things can help me decide on a career path?

I want it to be something I love and am interested in!...

#career-paths

amira J.’s Avatar
amira J. Dec 15, 2020 213 views

im not sure what career path i should take

Im a people person i love talking and giving advice, I'm really energetic and always happy. I #career-paths #career-path like being in a good environment. and I'm very...

Gabrielle H.’s Avatar
Gabrielle H. Nov 17, 2020 174 views

How do I become a criminal profiler?

I am currently studying for my Masters in Criminal Justice and Security Administration and I have a bachelors in psychology. The end goal for my career track is to be a FBI profiler. However, I'm struggling to find where to start on my career path. I am not looking for a law enforcement...

#fbiprofiler #career-options #criminaljustice #career-paths #quantico #lawenforcement #career #criminalinvestigator #criminalprofiler #fbi #career-path

Annika J.’s Avatar
Annika J. Nov 07, 2020 131 views

What are the steps/how long will it take to become a Forensic Psychologist?

I'm interested in law and psychology, and this seems like a career I would really be interested in, but the career path seems very long and tedious. #psychology #law #forensicpsychology...

#career-paths