Career Questions tagged Career Paths

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. 7 hours ago 6 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know #career-paths #career-path #social-work #counseling #education #children #child...

#baby

Juliana P.’s Avatar
Juliana P. 10 hours ago 10 views

How did you decide your career path/ was there any specific moment where you realized what you´re passionate about and wanted to pursue?

Im a junior in high school and I don´t really have a set idea on what career path I want to take. I am passionate about different things but I dont know exactly what I would like to pursue, and I´m wondering how I can get to the place to make that decision. #career-paths #career-path...

#college-majors

jennifer G.’s Avatar
jennifer G. 10 hours ago 9 views
Wattah T.’s Avatar
Wattah T. yesterday 25 views

How do I know what job is best for me?

I am a junior in high school who is working hard to find a career in the future that I am satisfied with. I'm interested in becoming a pre-school teacher or a healthcare worker. #career-paths #careers #teacher...

#health-care

Juliana P.’s Avatar
Juliana P. 2 days ago 21 views

How do I get a better idea of what I want to study in college/ what I want to do for a career?

Im a junior in high school, getting ready to look for different colleges/my major, but I am not sure about what I want to study yet or what I really want to do. #career-paths #majors...

#career-choice

Josh B.’s Avatar
Josh B. Feb 11 69 views

What's the best path for Diversity and Inclusion? Marketing?

I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community. Person of Color. People intent. Community based. I want to advocate for more accessible learning and career paths for low-income students. As well as leading companies into taking more action in their social responsibilities. #career-paths #experience...

#career

Abigail S.’s Avatar
Abigail S. Jan 27 96 views

what career path would suit me

i reallly like to teach people things but i also like to help animals and people but i can't choose a career path. #career-paths #career-path...

amber W.’s Avatar
amber W. Jan 22 42 views

how do you know which path to go to pursue your career?

i have been wanting to work in the medical field as an anesthesiologist or an CRNA. i am not really sure what direction to start off at. i want some experience while im in high school so i would be familiar with it in college. i have been trying to get into healthcare and phlebotomy but i got...

#career-paths

Allison M.’s Avatar
Allison M. Jan 22 58 views

I am in 10th grade and I have a few career ideas, but I am not sure how to narrow down my options.

At school my favorite subject is science and I enjoy doing more hands-on work because it is more interesting in my opinion. My hobbies include doing my skincare, walking my dogs, and baking. A topic that I am passionate about is anything to do with taking care of my hair and skin. What is some...

#healthcare #careers #career-paths #career

Faraz S.’s Avatar
Faraz S. Jan 15 66 views

After completing my Law graduation, What are my future career options with high potential yields ?

I recently got my graduation degree from my college on completing 5 Year Law course and I am currently pursuing Law Masters Degree with Business Law as my specialization. I have numerous internship experiences including District court, High court, and Canara HSBC Headquarters Gurgaon. I have...

#law #counselling #career-paths #career #law-enforcement #guidance #help #advice

Daniel M.’s Avatar
Daniel M. Jan 13 72 views
Echo D.’s Avatar
Echo D. Jan 11 75 views

Should I do theater or something more stable?

I am a Freshmen and I am starting to think about what I want to major in. I love to do musical theater and want to major in it, but I know that it is very competitive, so I am worried that I am not talented enough. Also, it's not the most stable career path, so should I do something more...

#musicaltheater #career-paths #preformingarts #theatre #theater

muskan M.’s Avatar
muskan M. Dec 28, 2020 162 views

BCA gradute ! what to do next?

i don't want to go for MCA . i am planning for mba from top colleges. but still i want to explore new things. different career options rather than mba to boost up my career. and yah i am planning for digital marketing so is it good ? plz tell me diff options for career path. #career...

#technology #career-paths #mba

Mallory R.’s Avatar
Mallory R. Dec 21, 2020 237 views

What things can help me decide on a career path?

I want it to be something I love and am interested in!...

#career-paths

amira J.’s Avatar
amira J. Dec 15, 2020 143 views

im not sure what career path i should take

Im a people person i love talking and giving advice, I'm really energetic and always happy. I #career-paths #career-path like being in a good environment. and I'm very...

Gabrielle H.’s Avatar
Gabrielle H. Nov 17, 2020 116 views

How do I become a criminal profiler?

I am currently studying for my Masters in Criminal Justice and Security Administration and I have a bachelors in psychology. The end goal for my career track is to be a FBI profiler. However, I'm struggling to find where to start on my career path. I am not looking for a law enforcement...

#quantico #career-paths #career #fbi #criminalinvestigator #criminaljustice #career-options #fbiprofiler #lawenforcement #career-path #criminalprofiler

Annika J.’s Avatar
Annika J. Nov 07, 2020 112 views

What are the steps/how long will it take to become a Forensic Psychologist?

I'm interested in law and psychology, and this seems like a career I would really be interested in, but the career path seems very long and tedious. #psychology #law #forensicpsychology...

#career-paths

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Oct 29, 2020 137 views

If I get a bachelor's of health science, and choose not to pursue a career in pharmacy, what other options are there?

I want to (or at least I think I want to) go into a program for a PhD in pharmacy to be either a pediatric or hospital pharmacist. I plan to either get my bachelor's of health science first, then apply to a graduate program for pharmacy or go into a 6 yr program while also obtaining my...

#career-choice #career-paths #hospital-and-health-care #phd #healthcare #pharmacy #health

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 29, 2020 189 views

What veterinary and vet tech careers have the best salary (approximately)? Can I be able to travel and still be involved in this career path?

I'm currently a high school (junior) and passionate about pursuing a career in the animal medical field. I enjoy helping others especially animals and still deciding on my future goals. #career-path #career #studyabroad #veterinary #vettech #career-choice #career-paths #animals...

#travel

Orion P.’s Avatar
Orion P. Oct 28, 2020 83 views

How hard is it to become successful in Real-estate

I am trying to figure out what career path to take before I get to College....

#career-paths

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 112 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

#career-paths #college #medical-school #schooling #medicalfield #ohio #doctor #cleveland #erdoctor #physician #school #er #healthscience #radiology #university

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 88 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

#career-paths #healthcare #health #ohio #medicalfield #cleveland #physician #healthscience #radiology

Lexi H.’s Avatar
Lexi H. Oct 24, 2020 79 views

I want to be a Midwife. I’m interested in working in birthing centers. I don’t want to become a Nurse though. I was thinking about going into a Physician’s Assistant’s program. Can anyone give me advice as to whether I could be a PA, with a CPM degree and work in a birthing center?

I’m currently loving my Microbiology class. I have a big passion for women of the birthing community. I want to deliver babies! I love the natural side of birthing and would want to encourage my patients to have water births. #career-paths #medicine...

#midwife

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 23, 2020 150 views

I am a 12th grader looking to choose her career path, but I am stuck between two very different routes; agricultural/animal sciences, or art? How should I go about making this big decision?

Throughout high school, I've been interested in both science and art for a potential career path. I've been able to narrow my search to animal/agricultural sciences, or game design/animation. Is there any way to combine these interests into a future path? If not, what would be a smarter...

#agriculture #college-choice #career-paths #animator #science #art