Career Questions tagged Career Paths

Lillian L.’s Avatar
Lillian L. 5 hours ago 0 views

What are the education requirements to become an occupational therapist?

I am interested in this career but don't fully understand the path I would need to take to get there. #occupational-therapy #career #career-paths...

#education-requirements

kevin M.’s Avatar
kevin M. 2 days ago 8 views

What are some good career sources?

Just interested in gaining as much info. as I can about different careers....

#career-paths

Victor G.’s Avatar
Victor G. Sep 10 31 views

What path should I take to being my career journey in VR/AR?

I want to know which IT certificates best help a career in VR/AR. I currently have my ITF+ certificate. I would like to know which I should pursue next if any. I would also like to know which certificate in the fields of VR/AR that I should pursue. #career...

#career-paths

Alan D.’s Avatar
Alan D. Sep 05 18 views

What are the good and bad stuff for the Automotive career?

Hello my name is Alan and I'm interested in the Auto-Tech career. I would like to know what are the benefits and the disadvantages. #career-choice #career-paths...

#auto-mechanic

Yejee S.’s Avatar
Yejee S. Sep 05 51 views

I don't know what career/major i want to pursue

I graduated from high school this May, and I've decided to take a gap year to think of what I want to do in the future. There is a lot of things I like and I dislike, I don't really have much that I'm "good" at, so it's been a little tough to figure out about my future. I've thought of some...

#career-paths #career-choice #career #major

pouesi J.’s Avatar
pouesi J. Jul 16 41 views
Noelia G.’s Avatar
Noelia G. May 03 62 views
Tracey N.’s Avatar
Tracey N. Nov 30, 2018 152 views

Whats your first choice career and how are you planning on accomplishing it?

Go in Depth about how you planning on achieving your Goals :) #career-choice #career-paths #career-choice #job...

#lit

Katya R.’s Avatar
Katya R. Aug 31, 2018 178 views

What career options would I have if I studied Environmental Science?

I am considering majoring in Environmental Science but I'm concerned about what to do from there. #environmentalscience...

#career-paths

Katya R.’s Avatar
Katya R. Aug 31, 2018 157 views

Which school has the best Dietetics program?

I am interested in dietetics and would like to know which school would help me the most. #nutrition...

#career-paths

Dorothy Deane D.’s Avatar
Dorothy Deane D. Aug 29, 2018 202 views

How do you know for sure what career path is right for you?

I am a public health major and there are hundreds of careers I could pursue. How do I narrow my passions down to one career? #publichealthmajor...

#career-paths

Eduardo G.’s Avatar
Eduardo G. Aug 28, 2018 176 views

To what extent has the Finance career changed the economy around us?

I'm curious about just how powerful Finance could be and how it was improved our economy....

#career-paths

Marla C.’s Avatar
Marla C. Aug 23, 2018 165 views

How do I narrow down my options on what career path to follow?

I am a senior in #high-school and have a variety of preferences for education,coaching, and psychology . #career-choice All of my options make me want to take all #career-paths...

Kaitlyn A.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn A. Aug 23, 2018 152 views
Alexi C.’s Avatar
Alexi C. Aug 21, 2018 187 views

How do I know if I have chosen the right career path?

In my mind I have so many potential career options but I don't know if i have chosen the one for me #career-paths...

Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Aug 20, 2018 177 views

What could I do as a career by majoring in Criminology

I want to major in Criminology but I'm not sure what options that would give me in terms of career paths. #career #future...

#career-paths

Kennedie G.’s Avatar
Kennedie G. Aug 19, 2018 155 views

Medical Schools?

What are some of the best medical schools in Texas for an Obstetrician ? #career-paths #medicine #obgyn #health...

#professional

Chloe O.’s Avatar
Chloe O. Aug 18, 2018 158 views

What kind of path do I have to go on that will help me become a pediatrician?

My name is Chloe O., and I attend Pikeville High school in Pikeville, Kentucky as an 8th grader. I realize that I am a bit to young to be interested in having a career, but I want to be prepared for the future. I attend a Verizon Innovation Camp. I love science, math, and working with kids,...

#career-paths #pediatrician #doctor

Isabella E.’s Avatar
Isabella E. Aug 16, 2018 176 views

How can I decide what is the best Career path for me to pursue?

I'm a sophomore in High school, and my High School opens up many options for it's students to pursue possibilities in careers they may one day want to have. I am very passionate about writing, politics, and culinary arts. Is there a way for me to determine which is the best for me to pursue...

#career-paths #high-school

Laquasia A.’s Avatar
Laquasia A. Aug 11, 2018 154 views

What is a high percent chance you finish college and come out with the career in your interest?

Any given number or opinions would be helpful and great #...

#career-paths

Nyomi V.’s Avatar
Nyomi V. Aug 09, 2018 133 views

What can you do with a criminology degree?

Criminal Justice degree jobs can work as answers too. I just want to know what is available to me....

#career-paths

Kendyll C.’s Avatar
Kendyll C. Jul 18, 2018 327 views

If I am not sure what I want to do yet for a career, what should I do my first few years of college?

Is it okay to go to a four year private university if I don't know what I want to do yet? And what classes do I take in order to help me figure that out? #career-paths #career...

#career-choice