Career Questions tagged Career Paths

amir B.’s Avatar
amir B. yesterday 10 views
cheyenne J.’s Avatar
cheyenne J. Apr 28 102 views

How dangerous is the career of being a Nuclear engineer?. How much school was required.?

I need to know so i can know how many years i will be school for and if training is needed. Also, what is the income and positive outcome of the job.

Amber V.’s Avatar
Amber V. Feb 24 119 views

How do I know what career field I want to go into?

I am a sophomore and am starting to think more about the future. #career-paths

John S.’s Avatar
John S. Feb 07 167 views

What is the career path of a Logistics Analyst?

I am a 16 year old male who wants to become a Logistics Analyst.

#logistics #logisticanalyst #business #career-paths

keyuni P.’s Avatar
keyuni P. Dec 17, 2021 194 views

What inspired you to be a security guard?

What gave you the motivation to pursue this career. #career-paths #homeland #security

Deangel P.’s Avatar
Deangel P. Dec 14, 2021 200 views

What positions are there in a bakery?

I'm interested in baking cakes, cookies and other tasty treats #career #pastries #professional #career-paths #culinary

Jack B.’s Avatar
Jack B. Oct 31, 2021 118 views

What is career village ?

I was instructed to join this community but I don't know what is for? #career-paths #community-management

kelvin S.’s Avatar
kelvin S. Sep 23, 2021 418 views

whats your career choice and why

#career-choice #career #career-paths #career-path
carpentry work force #career-paths #career-path

Emily T.’s Avatar
Emily T. Sep 18, 2021 225 views

How do I figure out what career I'd like to pursue in the future?

All my life, I've only been exposed to the most generic careers. ie. careers in the medical field, law, computer science, engineering, education. I've done research, but because I've only seen those select few careers in action, I'm not really sure what interests me. School isn't exactly...

Jada G.’s Avatar
Jada G. Aug 07, 2021 295 views

How do I go forward in my dream of being a real estate agent ?

I’m 18 years old, I’ve always wanted to do real estate because the idea of helping others have always been my dream. #real-estate #speech-pathology #career-paths #history

Bryse G.’s Avatar
Bryse G. Jul 31, 2021 483 views

What career paths so Mechanical Engineers have?

What are the various careers someone with a degree in Mechanical Engineering join and what do they entail. #mechanical-engineering #engineering #mechanical-engineer #career #career-paths

maxie F.’s Avatar
maxie F. Jul 01, 2021 204 views

What are My Goals for The Future

my dream career is to be a behavioral analyst and work for the FBI’s behavioral analysts unit as a profiler #psychology #career-paths #psychiatry #period #career-counseling

Sierra S.’s Avatar
Sierra S. Jun 30, 2021 232 views

What careers involve science and history?

I'm in high school and I like science and history. I don't really know what career I want to pursue but I am open to everything and I want to learn more about different careers.
#career-path #career-choice #career-paths #science

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 271 views

How did lawyers know they actually wanted to be lawyers and I’d taking the right carrier path.

I’m dedicated and really want to be a lawyer but I also want to know how lawyers knew they was going down the right career path and if this is my right career path. #career-paths #lawyer #education

Alisen N.’s Avatar
Alisen N. May 25, 2021 214 views

what's the most interesting part about your job? do you recomemnd this career path(forensic psychiatry)?

long answers would be greatly appreciated! i'm a rising sophomore with an interest in forensic psychiatry. these questions are for a career blog assignment in my avid class. #career-paths

Elias B.’s Avatar
Elias B. May 19, 2021 170 views

Which is best known career path to pursue in from the navy?

I plan on joining the navy but I am still over thinking on what job to take in during the navy and which one I want to stick to. #career-paths #job

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. Apr 22, 2021 317 views

What should you do first while attending college for your career path?

After graduating high school, I'm going to City College as a good start for my career. But what should do first when you get to #career college? #career-paths

Jacob H.’s Avatar
Jacob H. Apr 22, 2021 220 views

How much does designing things for business's make?

I want to make money by designing logos or other things for business's to make money but I want to know how much it will make. #money #income # #career-paths

Alondra A.’s Avatar
Alondra A. Apr 16, 2021 266 views

When do you know when a career path is right for you?

I am a junior in high school. I'm interested in maybe teaching or the medical field but I am not exactly sure what I want to do. #career-paths #career

Jada W.’s Avatar
Jada W. Apr 14, 2021 264 views

What steps should I take for choosing the best college for the career I want to go into?

I'm a junior, and I want to get a job in the animation industry. I recently moved from San Francisco to the Mississippi, and I'm struggling to find a school that would have a major that lines up with my career paths.

#career-paths #college #careers