Career Questions tagged Career Advice

Tasneem A.’s Avatar
Tasneem A. Feb 28 59 views

Any tips for becoming an ambassador?

What are the main subjects/majors I should focus on to become an ambassador? What should I study? Any tips? #career-advice #studies...

#ambassador

Connor M.’s Avatar
Connor M. Feb 26 42 views

What can I be doing at 16 to better myself for college or a career?

I am only 16 years old, but I am 2 years off of college and want to start bettering myself so I am not lost when the time comes....

#career-advice

unique B.’s Avatar
unique B. Feb 22 31 views
An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 72 views

What if you get hurt in one of your jobs? Can you still get another one?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#career-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 55 views

Is there are a career for people who like to hunt?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #hunter...

#career-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 71 views

What if you're a soccer star but you can't do that anymore and that's the one thing you're good at?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #soccer...

#career-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 97 views

What should you do if you don't know what you want to be when you grow up?

#career-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 40 views

How do you know if your career is going to take off, especially if you want to be a gamer or a YouTuber?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #gamer #youtube...

#career-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 42 views

I enjoy learning about Greek gods. What job is right for me?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!...

#career-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 54 views

How do you figure out what you want to be when you grow up?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #career...

#career-advice

Anil K.’s Avatar
Anil K. Dec 26, 2020 93 views

I want to make a career in Coding.

I want to make a career in coding and I have completed MBA but want to shift towards IT Field but I don't have any degree. So which course should I choose as a beginner for MCA/PG degree in CS in Up grad so that I get a entry level in IT as a Developer/Coder. #career-choice #career-counseling...

#career-advice #career-path

Tasneem A.’s Avatar
Tasneem A. Dec 20, 2020 129 views

Tips for Political Science

What should I study or know for having a political science-related career? Have you got any tips? #political-science...

#career-advice

Noe A.’s Avatar
Noe A. Dec 18, 2020 182 views

How do I know I am doing the right career choice?

There is so many career choices that I would like to do but in the end I will have to choose one to pursue so how do I know that I will make the right choice and not regret it? #career-path...

#career-advice

Aayushi P.’s Avatar
Aayushi P. Dec 15, 2020 176 views

I want to drop out from college and wanna do something else. Should i go for it?

I have completed 2 years of my college,3 more were left but now i have started to realise that this is not the career for me, what should i do? #career #colleges #dropout #career-choice #career-advice...

#career-plan

Micah R.’s Avatar
Micah R. Dec 02, 2020 133 views

What got you interested and helped you stay interest in your career.

#career-advice #career-choice #pharmacist I'm 16 years old and would like to go into pharmacy when I grow up. I wonder what skills and traits will help me get to my...

quincy Y.’s Avatar
quincy Y. Nov 10, 2020 104 views

I'm a 12th grade and i need advice to get a good career for hands on jobs and engineering, diesel mechanic, welding?

I'm in 12th grade and I'm looking to a career that involves hands on and engineering, diesel mechanic, welder. I need advice on which school is good and how can I get more help to get into those school for my career I'm looing for. my hobbies are playing sports, like basketball, football, and i...

#career-advice #career-path

Dylan R.’s Avatar
Dylan R. Sep 21, 2020 237 views

The Best Career for a Lover of Language

Hello everyone! I was just wondering what a good career would be for someone with my hobbies/skillsets/shortcomings. I am an aspiring polyglot, specifically with Korean, Spanish, Mandarin, Hindi, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, English (Native), Japanese, and Russian. As of posting this...

#career-advice #career #careeradvice