Career Questions tagged Career Advice

Micah R.’s Avatar
Micah R. 2 days ago 44 views

What got you interested and helped you stay interest in your career.

#career-advice #career-choice #pharmacist I'm 16 years old and would like to go into pharmacy when I grow up. I wonder what skills and traits will help me get to my...

quincy Y.’s Avatar
quincy Y. Nov 10 63 views

I'm a 12th grade and i need advice to get a good career for hands on jobs and engineering, diesel mechanic, welding?

I'm in 12th grade and I'm looking to a career that involves hands on and engineering, diesel mechanic, welder. I need advice on which school is good and how can I get more help to get into those school for my career I'm looing for. my hobbies are playing sports, like basketball, football, and i...

#career-path #career-advice

Dylan R.’s Avatar
Dylan R. Sep 21 163 views

The Best Career for a Lover of Language

Hello everyone! I was just wondering what a good career would be for someone with my hobbies/skillsets/shortcomings. I am an aspiring polyglot, specifically with Korean, Spanish, Mandarin, Hindi, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, English (Native), Japanese, and Russian. As of posting this...

#career #career-advice #careeradvice

Nikeia S.’s Avatar
Nikeia S. Aug 08 288 views

Nursing vs. Medical Laboratory Scientist

I have a BS in Biology and I’m looking to further my education. I’m currently in nursing school but I also have an interest in a career in laboratory science. What’s some advice for careers in nursing/medical laboratory science, and how do I know which career is for me? #career-counseling...

#career-advice #career-paths

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 241 views

For anyone who has made a successful career change, what were the most important things you had to do, or what advice would you give others looking to do the same?

I'm a current college student, so I haven't officially started my career yet, but I'm extremely anxious about doing so, especially now that the pandemic has changed life as we know it. I've changed my career aspirations several times already, but now I'm nearing graduation and I'm still...

#scholarship #career-switches #graduation #future #career-change #careers #college #july #career-counseling #career #career-changes #advice #college-student #career-advice #july20 #career-options #career-switch

Caroline C.’s Avatar
Caroline C. Jul 20 123 views

How can college students utilize their campus career center to its full potential?

Hi, I'm Caroline! I will be a senior in college and I am studying Accounting....

#career-advice

Taya Y.’s Avatar
Taya Y. Mar 18 137 views

What are the best courses I should take through grade 11 and 12 to become a journalist?

I am currently in grade 10, and I would really like to become a journalist. Writing has always been my passion, and I would love to spend the rest of my life doing it. #writing #journalism #highschoolplan #college...

#career-advice

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Mar 03 289 views

What Would a Typical Day of a Machine Learning Engineer Consist of, and How Does it Compare to Other Engineering Fields?

After looking at most of my choices, I believe that my interests lie in software engineering, hardware engineering, mechanical engineering, and machine learning engineer. I've always been told that a role as a machine learning is quite complex, and can often be handled by very few individuals...

#technology #computer-science #career-advice #data-science #engineering

Charlie W.’s Avatar
Charlie W. Jan 06 239 views

Should I minor in HR Management with a major in Chemistry

I'm an undergrad Chemistry freshman with multiple interests, from IT to music to business to astronomy and of course chemistry :) My questions are for anyone to answer. It will definitely help me make the best decisions. \m/ #chemistry #college #college-major #management #college-minor...

#physics #career-advice