Career questions tagged essayhelp

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Riya291 views

What part of the essay do the UC Berkeley admissions officers most appreciate, and what are some crucial elements to include?

Are there any facets to specifically include in my essay or application for UC Berkeley? What are some unique facts (i.e. UC Berkeley historical emphasis) to include in my application? As a dedicated rising junior with a passion for political science, business, and law, I'm driven by a profound interest in understanding legal systems. I aspire to leverage this passion into an undergraduate degree in political science, ultimately leading to pursuing a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree. I believe in the power of change and am actively working to create change through activism. I am resourceful and determined, consistently demonstrating strong analytical capabilities and a robust work ethic. My organizational skills and ability to multitask efficiently enable me to excel in both academic and extracurricular endeavors. Collaboration is one of my strengths; I thrive in team environments and am committed to leading with positivity and integrity. Thank you in advance! I hope you have a wonderful day!

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Vanessa319 views

Hello! Anyone able to proof-read/comment on my essay?

I'm participating in an essay contest and I need help with advice. Is there anything I can improve? I would really appreciated if you checked it out! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q4BoHYptdT3LNre_TZgIbYXObDOMUcL4B0lwis4weMg/edit?usp=sharing

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shana519 views

How can I make my PIQ responses stand out?

I'm thinking about college essays and I'm unsure of how to respond to the prompts in a creative and unique manner. Are there any repetitive and predictable responses I should avoid?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon