Career Questions tagged Essays

Alexandra R.’s Avatar
Alexandra R. Aug 11, 2018 154 views

How do students manage to do the 20 or even 30 page papers? Is there a specific format or advice that will help others?

The longest paper I've done in high school is a 15 page paper without the references, and it was pretty hard to do. I can't imagine doing a 20 plus page paper. This goes back to the question: How do students manage to do the 20 or even 30 page papers? Is there a specific format or advice that...

#college #essays

Bryce S.’s Avatar
Bryce S. Mar 24, 2018 390 views

For college application essays, is content or structure and formatting more important?

Many applications give you options on essays. Some choices seem ideal with my writing style that I could write them with good formatting, but other topics I feel as if the content I put into it would help me stand out, but may not be quite as structured. ##essays #writing #writing-and-editing...

#college-applications #university-applications

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Feb 10, 2018 538 views

Tips for surviving bad classes and/or horrible teachers?

I'm open to answers from both fellow students and former students for this question! I'm currently taking a literature class, and I absolutely love it, but that's in regards to all the novels on our reading syllabus being outstanding reads and my own innate passion for literature. When it comes...

#help #bad-teachers #reading #bad-classes #surviving-high-school #student #high-school-classes #tips #writing #novels #class #book #classes #survival #novel #literature #student-advice #advice #books #essay #academic-english #english #english-literature #essays

Mia V.’s Avatar
Mia V. Jan 29, 2018 195 views

How to write applications essay?

I've been having trouble with writing the introductory part of application essays and I've been needing some help with them....

#essays

Nicole B.’s Avatar
Nicole B. Jan 19, 2018 296 views

What are tips to avoid distractions?

I am not very socially outgoing, but I have a hard time doing #homework and #essays when I have a fun #book and plenty to read that is not in relation to my classes. I need to find a way to #stop reading so much and start #focusing on my...

#school