Career Questions tagged Homework

Kamarie C.’s Avatar
Kamarie C. Sep 04 82 views
Gianna C.’s Avatar
Gianna C. Aug 23, 2018 195 views
Mauricio F.’s Avatar
Mauricio F. Aug 16, 2018 389 views

How do you handle homework and recreational activities?

Whenever you are enrolled in an academically intensive major, you get assigned a lot of homework and reading assignments. My questions revolves around the idea of how exactly do you find the time for your personal engagements and do well in your courses without sacrificing all of your time to...

#time #homework #college #recreation #university #tutoring #school

Maddison F.’s Avatar
Maddison F. Jul 31, 2018 216 views

Sectioning HW for efficient studying?????

Idk how to do a bunch of homework without listing it out first and attacking the priorities?! #lesson-planning #studying #study-habits #senior...

#homework

Matthew L.’s Avatar
Matthew L. May 20, 2018 325 views

Finishing Homework

What is the best way to stay focused on homework? Does it help to listen to music?...

#homework

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Jan 17, 2018 329 views

How do you concentrate on your studies when you just can't focus

I have a hard time focusing on my homework and get distracted very easy. #focus #motivation #homework #studying-tips...

#study-skills

Ariel S.’s Avatar
Ariel S. Apr 19, 2018 267 views

What is the best way to get focused and start studying?

I have such a hard time starting projects, homework, studying, etc. and it's so frustrating. Sometimes when I do start I can't get focused and I'm not sure why. Help. #school #homework...

#studying-tips

Nicole B.’s Avatar
Nicole B. Jan 19, 2018 313 views

What are tips to avoid distractions?

I am not very socially outgoing, but I have a hard time doing #homework and #essays when I have a fun #book and plenty to read that is not in relation to my classes. I need to find a way to #stop reading so much and start #focusing on my...

#school

Samara K.’s Avatar
Samara K. Jan 16, 2018 325 views

Any study hacks for in college?

I am a person who sometimes gets distracted while studying and/or doing homework. Are there any good study tips/tricks that would help someone stay on task while studying? #study-habits #college #college-advice...

#homework