Career Questions tagged Homework

Madison R.’s Avatar
Madison R. Apr 20 118 views

With homework is it a good idea to do it right away or to give myself some relaxation time?

I have been wondering if I should do my homework right away or to give myself a few hours to wind down from the school day. #school...

#homework

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 173 views

What's a good action plan once I've gotten so behind in classwork it feels hopeless?

I want to get credit for these courses, but covid and the state of the world has really taken its toll. How do I go up from here? Asking on behalf of a friend <3 #mental-health #classwork #schoolwork #college #studying...

#homework

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 153 views
Kamarie C.’s Avatar
Kamarie C. Sep 04, 2020 140 views
Gianna C.’s Avatar
Gianna C. Aug 23, 2018 238 views
Mauricio F.’s Avatar
Mauricio F. Aug 16, 2018 455 views

How do you handle homework and recreational activities?

Whenever you are enrolled in an academically intensive major, you get assigned a lot of homework and reading assignments. My questions revolves around the idea of how exactly do you find the time for your personal engagements and do well in your courses without sacrificing all of your time to...

#university #college #recreation #time #tutoring #school #homework

Maddison F.’s Avatar
Maddison F. Jul 31, 2018 260 views

Sectioning HW for efficient studying?????

Idk how to do a bunch of homework without listing it out first and attacking the priorities?! #lesson-planning #studying #study-habits #senior...

#homework

Matthew L.’s Avatar
Matthew L. May 20, 2018 375 views

Finishing Homework

What is the best way to stay focused on homework? Does it help to listen to music?...

#homework

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Jan 17, 2018 405 views

How do you concentrate on your studies when you just can't focus

I have a hard time focusing on my homework and get distracted very easy. #focus #motivation #homework #studying-tips...

#study-skills

Ariel S.’s Avatar
Ariel S. Apr 19, 2018 530 views

What is the best way to get focused and start studying?

I have such a hard time starting projects, homework, studying, etc. and it's so frustrating. Sometimes when I do start I can't get focused and I'm not sure why. Help. #school #homework...

#studying-tips

Nicole B.’s Avatar
Nicole B. Jan 19, 2018 357 views

What are tips to avoid distractions?

I am not very socially outgoing, but I have a hard time doing #homework and #essays when I have a fun #book and plenty to read that is not in relation to my classes. I need to find a way to #stop reading so much and start #focusing on my...

#school

Samara K.’s Avatar
Samara K. Jan 16, 2018 371 views

Any study hacks for in college?

I am a person who sometimes gets distracted while studying and/or doing homework. Are there any good study tips/tricks that would help someone stay on task while studying? #study-habits #college #college-advice...

#homework