Career Questions tagged Student Life

Damien C.’s Avatar
Damien C. Apr 20, 2018 262 views

What are common mistakes, in college, that are easy to avoid?

We all roughly face the same #obstacles and #challenges during our college education. However, it can be quite difficult sometimes to face them without any #advices. Learning from others' past #mistakes can be a positive way to avoid those mistakes and to focus more on the education aspect than...

#college #tricks #college-life #guidance #student-life

Seth D.’s Avatar
Seth D. Apr 26, 2018 2150 views

What is the most difficult part about being a full time student in college?

I understand that there are a lot of distractions when you're in an environment as large as the college setting, but I want to be prepared for what obstacles I would face as a college student. #college-advice #college #student #student-life #student-affairs...

#college-student

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Apr 04, 2018 331 views

Is there a best time to study?

When is the "best" time to study? I have class, then lab right after. Should I take a mental break after lab, or should I study right then so it is "fresh" information? Is there a best time to study? #nursing #college #nursingschool #student-life #studying-tips...

#study-habits

Anudari A.’s Avatar
Anudari A. May 16, 2016 427 views

How do you work smart instead of working harder and for long hours?

There's the traditional saying on the lines of you must harder and for an extended amount of time to be at the top, but this is not always the case. I've read that it's more important to work smarter , but how does one work smarter if that is the efficient and the right way of doing things?...

#work #student-life #work-ethic